PDA

View Full Version : Wickens Woodeck Update

Rattle Can Lou
07-09-2006, 07:27 AM
While the Brokeback Bros. of Carlsbad and Upland in the wonderful state of Calif. were playing yesterday, the Boys of Boise were getting it Done! Motor in two boats yesterday. The Rayson Craft will go back to water later today while the Wickens awaits some part from JJ Beaver...maybe water in a coupla weeks....
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/autobody9/delete182.jpg
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/autobody9/delete181.jpg
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/autobody9/delete180.jpg
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/autobody9/delete179.jpg

GofastRacer
07-09-2006, 08:06 AM
Totally awesome!.. :cool: Gotta love them injectors!.. :)

beaverfab
07-09-2006, 08:17 AM
Parts will be there Monday am. I want a ride nice boat. :rollside:

Roaddogg 4040
07-09-2006, 12:28 PM
Fabulious looking boat Lou.
Steve

dmontzsta
07-09-2006, 12:50 PM
Stunning!

BILLY.B
07-10-2006, 03:07 PM
While the Brokeback Bros. of Carlsbad and Upland in the wonderful state of Calif. were playing yesterday, the Boys of Boise were getting it Done! Motor in two boats yesterday.
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/autobody9/delete182.jpg
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/autobody9/delete181.jpg
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/autobody9/delete180.jpg
http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d137/autobody9/delete179.jpg Brokeback this you spud packing "HOMO"!!!!. And "WOOPTIE DOO", you guys put a couple of engines in your boats. While you did that twice, Dave, Dick Waltrip, and I, with additional help from Tom Farner had "Haters" engine in and out at least 5 times. So as usual your sucking hind tit. And by the way. The deck on that Wickens is really shiny. To badd those aluminum heads aren't. :rollside:. Remember....It only cost a dime more to go first class......PS. Tell Linda Lou Janice has sent her a brochure on the "Weekend Warrior's".....Later $hit stirrer!!! :argue:

3 daytona`s
07-10-2006, 04:24 PM
I know the old saying here to use,but won`t you just freak if it gets scratched? I`ve sat and looked at it a long time.You must be very proud, you ain`t going out and buy a duplicate of that bad-boy. BEAUTIFUL.

beaverfab
07-10-2006, 05:17 PM
RCL did your parts get there. j.j.

Dave Sammons
07-10-2006, 06:49 PM
Brokeback this you spud packing "HOMO"!!!!. And "WOOPTIE DOO", you guys put a couple of engines in your boats. While you did that twice, Dave, Dick Waltrip, and I, with additional help from Tom Farner had "Haters" engine in and out at least 5 times. So as usual your sucking hind tit. And by the way. The deck on that Wickens is really shiny. To badd those aluminum heads aren't. :rollside:. Remember....It only cost a dime more to go first class......PS. Tell Linda Lou Janice has sent her a brochure on the "Weekend Warrior's".....Later $hit stirrer!!! :argue:
Well stated Mr B. Your right! Can you IMAGINE that, bondo packin, Krylon sprayin, sawed off, grey haired, OOMPA,frickin',LOOMPAas the crewchief of the "Three Stoo,errr,Lou's"! :rollside: :rollside: I'll bet Pat and Ron would've been havin' cocktails with lunch like we were, if Moe,err,RCL would've stayed home and PAINTED the steel gate at his house that's been sitting in baremetal for the last 3 years!!! NIIICE! You'd think a PAINTER could handle a small project like that! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Maybe that's the way all those big time NASCAR promoters like him and the France's keep up their property! We shouldn't grief him too hard on the "Rat Rod" finish on the motor though...Check those valve covers, if Richard Petty or JR Johnson owned the thing, they'ed use the SAME ones, You know once a NASNECK always a NASNECK! Or maybe considering Lou's memory and eyesight he needs the name of his engine make in 4inch letters across them incase someone asks! :crossx: :crossx:

GofastRacer
07-10-2006, 07:01 PM
ROLMFAO!... :D :D :D

Rattle Can Lou
07-11-2006, 06:14 AM
HOLY MOLY! Did I catch you two with a farm animal? Lots a animosity in the tone of your reponses. Look, I'm just a hayseed from Spudsville and don't intend any harm to anybody...as Rush says..."just a lovable little fuzzball". But now that you have ruffled the feathers a bit..."This is "Fargin War" in the words of Johnny Dangerously". You two fags had to pull the motor five fricken times because you don't know what your doing...As for my gate??? Don't you think that's stretching it a bit. My Gate for God's sake...Billy, How's the drywall coming? Had to babysit all day yesterday...What's this fargin world coming to? You guys got a boat load of balls to talk smack about me...Well, till I come up with new material, which is tough to do considering how boring both of you are, I will sign off. RCL

Dave Sammons
07-11-2006, 04:18 PM
While the Brokeback Bros. of Carlsbad and Upland in the wonderful state of Calif. were playing yesterday, the Boys of Boise were getting it Done!
The "BOY'S of BOISE"...Right Lou?? I KNEW I had heard that somewhere before! :idea: :idea: To quote from Amazon.com....
The Boys of Boise
Author John Gerassi came to Boise to investigate the incidents of 10 years earlier. In his book, he documented this dark episode in Boise's past in which prominent and powerful men in the community were prosecuted for homosexual activities. Some were run out of town. Some committed suicide. Some men, powerful enough to avoid prosecution, were never outed and not officially known to this day.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5187boys_of_boise-med.jpg
So there you have it! "Some men, powerful enough to avoid prosecution"...I'm thinkin' in Boise, RCL has got to be one of the most "powerful" businessmen in town. His Body Shop must be doing pretty well...OR??...Is our boy runnin' ANOTHER kind of Body Shop after hours?? Now another thing makes sense from our trip to Burley...LindaLou sleeping in the cab of the truck while RCL slept in the BRAND NEW camper...The story was because of his SNORING...RIIIIGHT! I think one of the "Boys of Boise" has offically been OUTED! :crossx: :crossx:

olbiezer
07-11-2006, 04:34 PM
let me get this stright dave........u are saying that lou is running a cat house....and has to run it by hand till he gets some female employees?

Dave Sammons
07-11-2006, 04:42 PM
let me get this stright dave........u are saying that lou is running a cat house....and has to run it by hand till he gets some female employees?
I don't think his customers are looking for FEMALE companionship...if you know what I mean :wink: :wink:

Dave Sammons
07-11-2006, 04:46 PM
HOLY MOLY! Well, till I come up with new material, or steal some from someone else, I will sign off. RCL
OH, and Lou...By the time YOU come up with any new material, Billy and I will probably be too old to TYPE!!! :D :D :D

FlatStupid
07-11-2006, 07:38 PM
Wow Sammons I am about to become what is lovingly(sp) called on the boards a swinger. You are pullin up some amazingly off the wall shit and doing some amazing resto at the same time!!!!!!!!! Your my HERO chief!!! :p

BILLY.B
07-12-2006, 05:09 AM
I freking knew it. Dave...Remeber when RCL was telling one of his many stories on the back if my tailgate that Saturday night?. Remember when he jumped down off the tailgate and was throwing his head back and forth which such speed it was like his neck was on a spring?. Well now the truth comes out. With skills like that he'll never run out of work. :220v: :220v:

Rattle Can Lou
07-12-2006, 06:02 AM
I give, I give...I'm not gay. I thought this was a v-drive tech forum. You guys are way off base here. I seem to remember the Sammons group all huddled up in a tent trailer in Burley. Let's see, there was Tom, Dick, Dave...WOW thats three guys in two beds. I was parked next to it and all I heard were moans all night long. I went to bed with my wife and who's caliing who a HOMO. You guys need to back off before this gets ugly. Especially you little round one...Oh Wait, that could be either one of you...RCL

BILLY.B
07-12-2006, 06:32 AM
[QUOTE=Rattle Can Lou]the Boys of Boise were getting it Done![QUOTE]Did you or did you not type this statement???!!!. And as Dave has ever so nicely pointed out the "Boise Boys" is the nickname for your "KIND". And I also believe that your the one who brings up "Farm Animals" in this forum from time to time and also had the balls to make a statement about Dave's baby grand daughter being a pole dancer. Now as far as i'm concerened this behavior has got to stop. In another words get your mind out of the gutter RCL and the beatings will stop!!!. By the way....Have a nice day!!! :rollside:

BILLY.B
07-12-2006, 08:27 AM
I give, I give..."I'm not gay"!!!....RCLI just don't understand why you like to ride on the coat tails of famous people who have said similiar comments.
Richard M Nixon..."I'am not a crook"!!.
Bill Clinton..."I did not have sexual relations with that women"!!.
Rafael Palmero / & other major league baseball players who took the stand and said... " I did not use steriods"!!.
And now this from you...When will it ever end??????.

Dave Sammons
07-12-2006, 08:43 AM
I just don't understand why you like to ride on the coat tails of famous people who have said similiar comments.
Richard M Nixon..."I'am not a crook"!!.
Bill Clinton..."I did not have sexual relations with that women"!!.
Rafael Palmero / & other major league baseball players who took the stand and said... " I did not use steriods"!!.
And now this from you...When will it ever end??????.
That's OUTSTANDING!!! Time to cry UNCLE!!!, Lou! :D :D :D :D

Dave Sammons
07-12-2006, 08:48 AM
I give, I give...
Oh, and I'm sure he GIVES!, if you ask the right GUY!

vdriver4ever
07-12-2006, 01:09 PM
Lou.. Lou.. Lou.
All you have to do is explain to the boys or I mean guys that you were three years old when the Boys of Boise was taking place. In fact you were living in the great state of CA at the time. And not in San Fransico were all the fruit cakes live.
Besides all those involved moved to Utah in 1962. They heard there were more boys down there... :)

CircleJerk
07-12-2006, 02:05 PM
Lou, thaat's beautiful for a start, now do you have some vinyl stripes or something planned? Maybe a Z design off the wall stripes? Just wondering.......