PDA

View Full Version : F-IN Thiefs.....

UnionJack
07-09-2006, 11:44 AM
So I wake up tuesday morning and some dirty f*cks remove my stereo from the boat in the garage.... I would take some pictures but the little tiny Buckers stole that as well.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2423DSC_0023.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2423DSC_0022.JPG
Well they left one sub, because they stripped the screw. The thing that kills me is they used my tools, and my coolers to get into the boat while I was sleeping.

Mr.Havasu
07-09-2006, 11:47 AM
Sorry to hear that, I hate thieves, Nothing worst. :mad:

Mrs.RoxySnow
07-09-2006, 11:51 AM
That F'n sucks! Sorry to hear that happened! F'ing low lifes!!!

UnionJack
07-09-2006, 11:51 AM
shiat bags

No Name
07-09-2006, 11:52 AM
That sucks :mad: Didn’t you just get that boat last week?

GHT
07-09-2006, 11:53 AM
Sorry to hear that... Dude I worry about that constantly.. WTF are you going to do??? Hopefully they didn't f it up to the point you have to have actual boat work...
Can you say, "Hello Allstate"?
F'ing thieves......
By the way, how did they get in you garage? Did you leave it open?

GRUNION
07-09-2006, 11:53 AM
sure wish this kind off shit didnt happen. sorry for your loss hopfully the didnt jack up your boat in the process.

UnionJack
07-09-2006, 11:56 AM
Sorry to hear that... Dude I worry about that constantly.. WTF are you going to do??? Hopefully they didn't f it up to the point you have to have actual boat work...
Can you say, "Hello Allstate"?
F'ing thieves......
By the way, how did they get in you garage? Did you leave it open?
my fault the garage was open with my boat attached, but the boat was fine they didn't mess with shi*

Kilrtoy
07-09-2006, 11:56 AM
Look on the bright side, you couldnt hear the music anyways while I was driving 129MPH....
Thanks again Taylor, and yes the crack heads suck ....

Hardly Satisfied
07-09-2006, 12:00 PM
So I wake up tuesday morning and some dirty f*cks remove my stereo from the boat in the garage.... I would take some pictures but the little tiny Buckers stole that as well.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2423DSC_0023.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2423DSC_0022.JPG
Well they left one sub, because they stripped the screw. The thing that kills me is they used my tools, and my coolers to get into the boat while I was sleeping.
Union Jack very sorry to hear we all work hard for our toys and to have a bunch of low lifes take it from us. This sounds like there has been alot of things taken from other members of the ***boat boards. It's sad that you have it in the garage and they have the nerve to enter even when someone is at home . I hope someone of us members will catch these little F*ckers

UnionJack
07-09-2006, 12:04 PM
Like I said they may of stole my shi* but the didn't mess up my week

INSman
07-09-2006, 12:06 PM
my fault the garage was open with my boat attached, but the boat was fine they didn't mess with shi*
Taylor
Was this in Havasu ??

GHT
07-09-2006, 12:06 PM
That sucks... Well at least you boat wasn't JACKED up... It still suck that some F'ing Meth head rips your sh1t up and they get $50 at the nearest Pawn Shop (by the way check the pawn shops for you gear) and you bust your ass for nice toys and it cost you $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$....
by the way can I have the sub they couldn't get???? You'll be buyin' all new stuff anyway... :crossx: (j/k) :)

UnionJack
07-09-2006, 12:13 PM
there are dirty balls everywhere

GHT
07-09-2006, 12:15 PM
there are dirty balls everywhere
Yup, you know that.... Oh well....
By the way I think your boat is F'ing Bitchin' Congrats... :)

Phat Matt
07-09-2006, 12:34 PM
You have got to be kidding me! That sucks!!!! :mad:
How did it sound while it was in?

UnionJack
07-09-2006, 12:46 PM
Taylor
Was this in Havasu ??
yes

UnionJack
07-09-2006, 12:47 PM
You have got to be kidding me! That sucks!!!! :mad:
How did it sound while it was in?
I only got to listen to it one day, but yes it was cool

Phat Matt
07-09-2006, 12:49 PM
That blows. Somebody posted on here a portable alarm with remote. It was cheap too. It would strobe and sound if moting set it off. It sounds like it wouldn't be a bad idea to have. You could just throw it in the boat at the end of the night and if someone jumps in you'll know. I'll try to look for the link.

RitcheyRch
07-09-2006, 12:52 PM
Bastards. Sure seems to be a lot of thefts lately.

Phat Matt
07-09-2006, 12:55 PM
Here it is. I think I will order one.
http://www.defensedevices.com/strobmotdeta.html

UnionJack
07-09-2006, 01:04 PM
havasu dirty balls

Daytona100
07-09-2006, 03:02 PM
Thiefs suck but it was probably time to upgrade anyways. You know how them DCB guys are. :cry:

Jyruiz
07-09-2006, 03:05 PM
Not a bad idea, order me one too. :) :)
J/K
but I think I will order myself one too, thanks for the link.

UnionJack
07-09-2006, 03:06 PM
Thiefs suck but it was probably time to upgrade anyways. You know how them DCB guys are. :cry:
you know I had the boat two days...

Daytona100
07-09-2006, 03:13 PM
Definetly a bitchen boat. Need to tie a hungry hound to the fender to keep the low-lifes away. At least they didnt butcher up the interior.

UnionJack
07-09-2006, 03:19 PM
thanks

H20 Toie
07-09-2006, 03:53 PM
f in theives, and the idiots who buy the stuff from them are just as bad.
Sorry about your stuff. i guess working and paying for your things is to much trouble.

Garrddogg
07-09-2006, 03:59 PM
Sorry to hear about this shiat, this sucks AZZ.. I just put the shiat back in mine that was stolen earlier this year!!

rrrr
07-09-2006, 04:12 PM
Sorry for your loss. :mad: :mad:
First time I bought a diesel Excursion (on #2, #1 was an early build :D), left the dealer and went to Discount Tire. Bought some great looking 20's and tires, nicest looking truck I had owned in years. Three days later, walked out the back gate to find the Ex with a broken rear window and on CMU blocks. My stupidity helped, of course. The wheel lock was in the glove box.....just as the vermin expected.
Then I started thinking a bit. One, I'm in a good neighborhood, two the Discount Tire guy cheerfully told me the lock key was in the GB......
My conclusion was that the little bastard was handing over info to his theiving buddies for a cut of the pie, of course it is unlikely that could ever be proved since the cops prolly throw these type of theft reports in the garbage.
You think it's possible?

tgun
07-09-2006, 07:12 PM
That definetly sucks! I hear this has been happening more frequently lately. My friend had one amp taken out of his boat in my driveway at night also. They removed part of the cover then put it back so it wasn't till we were on the water until he realized it. Neighbor down the street had his entire system taken. no damage to either boat. Bastards were actually clean about it. I"d love to catch them!!!

rrrr
07-09-2006, 08:08 PM
Yeah, who in their right mind would ever think of looking in the glovebox for the wheel lock?
Toldja I was stoopid...... :crossx: :220v:

Phat Daddy
07-09-2006, 08:14 PM
Dude what a bummer. That is the worst feeling to know somebody as taken what you work for. Nothing worse then theives. :yuk:

weaver
07-09-2006, 08:17 PM
well at least they didn't take our trucks, kinda wish they did... well chris' anyway

nyeti
07-09-2006, 08:54 PM
That sucks Taylor. Same thing happened to my boat. What really sucks is these little tweakers do such a crappy job of removing the stuff that they end up screwing up your fiberglass as well.

Jyruiz
07-10-2006, 07:33 AM
Just order it, hopefully it gets here by Friday. I will report back and let you guys know how it works.

OnlyMoney
07-10-2006, 07:50 AM
Taylor, so sorry to hear that. It totally sucks. :mad: At least the boat's fine.
On a lighter note, when I saw the title and who started it, I thought you were poking fun at Kilr and saying someone jacked your paint/gel already. :rollside:

Cheap Thrills
07-10-2006, 08:00 AM
I've never had any problems with people breaking in and stealing stuff but I'm not one to take any chances. I have some cool security software I use that uses motion sensing to snap pics and sends them to me via email if I'm not here.
Print this a couple of times and hang em on the garrage door. I don't know who's work it is otherwise I would give credit.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1127noticetocrackheads.jpg
C.T. :wink:

TOBTEK
07-10-2006, 08:29 AM
Taylor that SUX big time! so sorry to hear of this. hopefully you can just plug in new amps and be done with it. I was impressed with those tini little amps....they are so cute :) Thanks again for the ride Monday,,,,was awesome!

UnionJack
07-10-2006, 11:31 AM
Taylor that SUX big time! so sorry to hear of this. hopefully you can just plug in new amps and be done with it. I was impressed with those tini little amps....they are so cute :) Thanks again for the ride Monday,,,,was awesome!
No problem.... I keep looking on ebay for them

LaveyOne
07-10-2006, 11:40 AM
No problem.... I keep looking on ebay for them
Taylor,
sorry to hear about your sh*t gettin' jacked, but DAMN !!!! :jawdrop:
SWEEEEEEETTTT BOAT !!!!!!! I'm formally submitting my request for a speed pass next time I'm out. Beautiful job putting that thing together!

ChumpChange
07-10-2006, 12:00 PM
Then I started thinking a bit. One, I'm in a good neighborhood, two the Discount Tire guy cheerfully told me the lock key was in the GB......
My conclusion was that the little bastard was handing over info to his theiving buddies for a cut of the pie, of course it is unlikely that could ever be proved since the cops prolly throw these type of theft reports in the garbage.
You think it's possible?
Yeah! Maybe Dave is doing the same thing. :idea: :D

UnionJack
07-10-2006, 01:57 PM
Taylor,
sorry to hear about your sh*t gettin' jacked, but DAMN !!!! :jawdrop:
SWEEEEEEETTTT BOAT !!!!!!! I'm formally submitting my request for a speed pass next time I'm out. Beautiful job putting that thing together!
NO Proplem

yeehaw
07-10-2006, 02:15 PM
Got my jacked about a month ago. Good time to upgrade :)
Since then I got The Reporter (http://www.sportsmansguide.com/cb/cb.asp?a=219390). It is wireless and only the base unit makes noise when motion is detected. Then, while they are quietly disassembling my new stereo, I sneak out of the house with this (http://www.sigarms.com/Products/ShowCatalogProductDetails.aspx?categoryid=8&productid=63) and .... well, you get the idea.