PDA

View Full Version : **** Shit Ass

MAXIMUS
07-10-2006, 02:34 PM
Sensorship... :rolleyes:

dmontzsta
07-10-2006, 02:55 PM
Hey Maxi, how are the Jack Links commercials going? I am suprised you are still hanging around, you are BIG TIME now buddy...they even have you on the home page!
http://www.linksnacks.com/
http://www.messinwithsasquatch.com/
:)

Roland the Fisherman
07-10-2006, 04:04 PM
Would somebody shut up this fag?

Rexone
07-10-2006, 04:37 PM
Please refrain from using profanity on this forum. You're going to break the profanity filter, one of the few things left that work on the site.
:rollside:

Rexone
07-10-2006, 04:38 PM
The big gay Jesus can't even spell lol.. :rollside:

Kim Hanson
07-10-2006, 04:57 PM
Screw that, he is one big hairy ****er.........( . )( . )........ :p

Kim Hanson
07-10-2006, 05:00 PM
Please refrain from using profanity on this forum. You're going to break the profanity filter, one of the few things left that work on the site.
Ya but you have to keep ****ing test that cocksucker all the ****in time to ****ing see what the **** will fly and what ****ing won't :rollside: The ****er catchs every ****in thing the **** :cry: .........( . )( . ).........
TEST # 10,000

Kim Hanson
07-10-2006, 05:02 PM
The big gay Jesus can't even spell lol.. :rollside:
Thats cause he just thinks it and it just pops up on the screen :D :D he don't need no ****in keyboard :p .........( . )( . ).........

Roland the Fisherman
07-10-2006, 05:16 PM
I did notice that but after spelling leg with two g's I thought I would just shut the fu-k up. :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
07-10-2006, 05:45 PM
I did notice that but after spelling leg with two g's I thought I would just shut the fu-k up. :rolleyes:
Thats plural......( . )( . ).............. :p

Kim Hanson
07-10-2006, 05:45 PM
Thats plural......( . )( . ).............. :p 2 of them :rollside:

Cheap Thrills
07-10-2006, 10:42 PM
fuċk fuċker fuċking fuċkwad so whats the problem ? :D
C.T.:wink:

lucky
07-11-2006, 10:18 AM
boy this is more fun than a wet fat chick and a bag of flour ...
you fockers need to quit looking down when your playing circle jerk --
latley it feels like im on the shitter daking a dump -- Any one new material --
Maxi 's can ya cut loose - with some insight .... :rolleyes:
I'm about to invite Traci in hear for spelling lessons ....

Kim Hanson
07-11-2006, 06:25 PM
Don't talk about fat chicks, Donald will come running now with a bag of flower! Shit, he looks like Powder :p ........( . )( . )...........

MAXIMUS
07-12-2006, 06:36 AM
Sure.... ****! ****! ****! ****!... Shit this thing is still working... mother****er shit cocksucking bitch ass ****!!!!!

MAXIMUS
07-12-2006, 06:40 AM
Hi you big dumb gay fishing fag, with the skin pole & fresh homo bait... :) **** yea!!!! I love to cuss & talk shit & ****... :messedup:
Big gay jesus fag homo here, rex u nut poppin parts selling behind the counter packin man ranchin ass ranger... :)

MAXIMUS
07-12-2006, 06:41 AM
By the way is it possible to get off topic in the bench races section??? If so where would it go??? Also can you get suspended from bench racers if you keep ****ing getting off the generl subject of ****ing suckin dicks n shit!

MAXIMUS
07-12-2006, 06:42 AM
Hey Maxi, how are the Jack Links commercials going? I am suprised you are still hanging around, you are BIG TIME now buddy...they even have you on the home page!
http://www.linksnacks.com/
http://www.messinwithsasquatch.com/
Are you still doing bikini waxing on the side??? Hater's nuts need some trimming thought you might help a brutha out... :)

You Te
07-12-2006, 06:53 AM
[QUOTE=MAXIMUS] I love to cuss & talk shit & ****
I hear you love to pray, and you pray reel good.

Roland the Fisherman
07-12-2006, 01:05 PM
Yeah, you realed him reel good on that one.......wacker fag boy!

MAXIMUS
07-12-2006, 03:11 PM
Shut up old fag man... :devil:

Biglue
07-12-2006, 06:11 PM
Maxi sure is crabby lately, must be a couple days before the fag gets his rag. One of you salami smugglers must hit his G spot before he starts or it's going to be a rough week. :crossx:

topless
07-12-2006, 06:21 PM
Don't make me call all you fags Homos or anything............Now go back to the Pirate Cave.................

Kim Hanson
07-12-2006, 08:30 PM
This is like a twisted " Walt Disney " :p ............( . )( . )...........

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
07-12-2006, 08:31 PM
Ya but you have to keep ****ing test that cocksucker all the ****in time to ****ing see what the **** will fly and what ****ing won't :rollside: The ****er catchs every ****in thing the **** :cry: .........( . )( . ).........
TEST # 10,000
Now this is classic!!!! I think I see a new signature line:D

You Te
07-13-2006, 05:56 AM
Shut up old fag man... :devil:
Puto!!!

You Te
07-13-2006, 05:58 AM
Yeah, you realed him reel good on that one.......wacker fag boy!
I have something on a ....reel for you no boat boy.

rrrr
07-13-2006, 06:24 AM
I have something on a ....reel for you no boat boy.
Now that Roland and Donald don't have boats, they get together and make motor noises. They take turns "driving". :crossx: :crossx:

Roland the Fisherman
07-13-2006, 07:23 AM
Now that Roland and Donald don't have boats, they get together and make motor noises. They take turns "driving". :crossx: :crossx:
Question: what sound is this....bluppp.....bluppp.....bluppp....bluppp?
Answer: No it's not mine or D'mons' through hull exhaust on our new boats. It's your tail pipe unloading last nights "horse power". Fag!

Roland the Fisherman
07-13-2006, 07:51 AM
Puto!!!
Interesado!

You Te
07-13-2006, 08:34 AM
Interesado!
Wow, Roland gets help from his slave labor out back.

Roland the Fisherman
07-13-2006, 09:04 AM
[QUOTE=You Te]Wow, Roland gets help from his slave labor out back.[/QUOTE
Dang....your not just another pretty face are you.

dmontzsta
07-13-2006, 10:19 AM
Puto!!!
maricone

Biglue
07-13-2006, 12:17 PM
Pinche bola the jotos. :)

MAXIMUS
07-13-2006, 12:57 PM
maricone
that would be muddycone for you...

rrrr
07-13-2006, 12:57 PM
Que midas, pendejo? :mad:

MAXIMUS
07-13-2006, 12:58 PM
Ut is the prime example of a man who plays with strap ons.... Roland is a prime example of a man who used to play with strap ons & then miss placed the damn thing only to find he had a back door infection that until recently was unexplainable... :messedup:

Roland the Fisherman
07-13-2006, 01:09 PM
Ut is the prime example of a man who plays with strap ons.... Roland is a prime example of a man who used to play with strap ons & then miss placed the damn thing only to find he had a back door infection that until recently was unexplainable... :messedup:
Que?

rrrr
07-13-2006, 08:34 PM
If he hadn't broken the pull string to the lightbulb in his ass, it would be easy to find. :crossx:

Biglue
07-14-2006, 12:39 PM
If he hadn't broken the pull string to the lightbulb in his ass, it would be easy to find. :crossx:
The pullstring is still there. What happened was he snapped it right off at the chain, and now it's just hard to reach. Kind of like when you can barely touch the pullstring lamp in your garage on one of the overhead beams. :D

Roland the Fisherman
07-14-2006, 01:00 PM
Sounds like both of you have very little tools thus a very short reach.
How terribly sad to be short dicked fag.....

Biglue
07-14-2006, 01:57 PM
Still makes you holler like a $2 w hore though. :crossx:

MAXIMUS
07-14-2006, 02:07 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry:

lucky
07-14-2006, 02:47 PM
you homos are distasteful -- but have a nice weekend - and fock you all

Roland the Fisherman
07-14-2006, 04:22 PM
Still makes you holler like a $2 w hore though. :crossx:
You sooooo don't know me, I'm more of a barker.

rrrr
07-14-2006, 06:40 PM
You're just used to your 24VDC dildo.
Most regular fags can't take something up their ass that runs offa two Group 8 batteries (you know, the big ones like those in your boyfriend's Kenworth) and has a kick stand.
But you can. :skull:

Biglue
07-14-2006, 08:36 PM
Just cus Maxi calls you his bitch, doesn't mean you have to role play with us......fag. :D

DUNDUN
07-14-2006, 09:26 PM
Censorship**

Kim Hanson
07-14-2006, 09:36 PM
Censorship**
You are sure not in the same boat here " KID ", back away and resume your post some focking place else? Okay ! Have a nice life now, OKAY ! :rolleyes: ..........( . )( . )..........

You Te
07-14-2006, 09:41 PM
maricone
I see you know your homo words.

You Te
07-14-2006, 09:44 PM
[QUOTE=You Te]Wow, Roland gets help from his slave labor out back.[/QUOTE
Dang....your not just another pretty face are you.
Well....... I have something pretty for you.

Kim Hanson
07-14-2006, 09:49 PM
I see you know your homo words.
I think he invented them :p ...........( . )( . )...............

You Te
07-14-2006, 09:53 PM
Yes Max it's true, I play with strap ons, bend over and I'll show you how they work.

MAXIMUS
07-15-2006, 05:45 AM
Yes Max it's true, I play with strap ons, bend over and I'll show you how they work.
fag! :rolleyes: or should I say marrycone!

Roland the Fisherman
07-15-2006, 06:16 AM
You're just used to your 24VDC dildo.
Most regular fags can't take something up their ass that runs offa two Group 8 batteries (you know)
But you can. :skull:
Hmmmm, :idea: no I didn't know.
I kinda feel like the lowly grasshopper in awe of the "Grand Wizzers" and "True knowers" of faggism.

You Te
07-15-2006, 08:14 AM
fag! :rolleyes: or should I say marrycone!
HA HA!

dmontzsta
07-15-2006, 09:22 AM
Hmmmm, :idea: no I didn't know.
I kinda feel like the lowly grasshopper in awe of the "Grand Wizzers" and "True knowers" of faggism.
Thats Grand Wizards! GET IT RIGHT!!! GEEZ
:rolleyes:

MAXIMUS
07-17-2006, 06:28 AM
Hey don does it feel good when Jerry t-bags your bald head??? Almost like wearing a real wool hat huh??? :)

Roland the Fisherman
07-17-2006, 07:41 AM
No, I meant wizzer! Golden boy.

hoolign
07-17-2006, 08:52 AM
Break the swearfilter?? No way .that cocksucker is the shit! there's no fukking way that kunt will ever fukk up!

lucky
07-17-2006, 02:43 PM
Hey don does it feel good when Jerry t-bags your bald head??? Almost like wearing a real wool hat huh??? :)
lmao -- saddle bags for homo's

Kim Hanson
07-17-2006, 06:03 PM
I bet he pulls them to each side as ear muffs :p .......( . )( . )..........

HOSS
07-17-2006, 07:47 PM
sniff,,,sniff,,,,sniff,,,,,,,,what the phuc is that gawd awful smell? :yuk: :mad:

Tom Brown
07-18-2006, 04:36 PM
I have some great news! :)
I read this entire thread and don't have a clue what it's about. :) :) :)
Unfortunately, I still found it funny as hell. :(

sorry dog
07-19-2006, 06:39 AM
Unfortunately, I still found it funny as hell. :(
Actually ****er, that's ****ing because ****** ****ing ****place feels like ****ing home over **** at ****ing HavasuBarney.... you ****ing know... that ****ing ****ed place the ****ing people here ****ing used to ***** hang, but now ****ing A they ****ing all came ***** here and ****ing turned ***** into faggots.
****ing Moral decay at it's ****ing ****** finest.
Too Bad ****ing LHC Police ****s ****ing don't have a ****ing filter this ****ing good... I think those ****s are ****ed.

dmontzsta
07-19-2006, 07:07 AM
damn Big Gay Jesus...its like lambs wool, I thought you knew that!

lucky
07-19-2006, 09:05 AM
damn Big Gay Jesus...its like lambs wool, I thought you knew that!
lmao at big gay jesus -- guess we never have to worry about benji parting the red see , he will be on the ark inspecting the elphants trunks

Biglue
07-19-2006, 09:25 AM
lmao at big gay jesus -- guess we never have to worry about benji parting the red see , he will be on the ark inspecting the elphants trunks
Sounds like he'll be parting muddy channels though. :crossx:

MAXIMUS
07-19-2006, 04:07 PM
listen ****head... making fun of your savior is not recommended in a thread about sensorship! Any ****ing upright walking homo would know this! :rolleyes: ****************************

MAXIMUS
07-19-2006, 04:08 PM
Sounds like he'll be parting muddy channels though. :crossx:
No I won't be able to stop by this weekend... :devil:

MAXIMUS
07-19-2006, 04:09 PM
Actually ****er, that's ****ing because ****** ****ing ****place feels like ****ing home over **** at ****ing HavasuBarney.... you ****ing know... that ****ing ****ed place the ****ing people here ****ing used to ***** hang, but now ****ing A they ****ing all came ***** here and ****ing turned ***** into faggots.
****ing Moral decay at it's ****ing ****** finest.
Too Bad ****ing LHC Police ****s ****ing don't have a ****ing filter this ****ing good... I think those ****s are ****ed.
I'd like to give a shout out to the Sorriest of dogs... hola ****head! Where have you been my long lost picklejar??? :)

MAXIMUS
07-19-2006, 04:11 PM
I have some great news! :)
I read this entire thread and don't have a clue what it's about. :) :) :)
Unfortunately, I still have a boner! :rolleyes:
:jawdrop:Well... ok Tom.... :squiggle:

MAXIMUS
07-19-2006, 04:13 PM
Well you ain't a boater... :rolleyes:

Kim Hanson
07-19-2006, 05:32 PM
Well you ain't a boater... :rolleyes:
You are?,,,,,,,,,,( . )( . ).......... :p

sorry dog
07-19-2006, 06:04 PM
I'd like to give a shout out to the Sorriest of dogs... hola ****head! Where have you been my long lost picklejar??? :)
****...Living the ****ing dream. How bout you ****ing ****face? Fix your ****ing ****ed up starter yet?

MAXIMUS
07-20-2006, 07:13 AM
Naw that ****ing cocksucker is still ****ed! I think the ****ing design feature is ****ed & needs a ****ing make over... I was going to try a ****ing strap on starter & see if the piece of ****ing shit will work any ****ing better??? Any ****ing ideas you wanna throw the **** out would be greatly ****ing appreciated my ****ing amigo! :)

Roland the Fisherman
07-20-2006, 09:10 AM
You are?,,,,,,,,,,( . )( . ).......... :p
Kim, thanks for the back-up with that prick tease.

Kim Hanson
07-20-2006, 08:39 PM
Kim, thanks for the back-up with that prick tease.
Hey, us fishing guys need to stick together :p ......( . )( . )........The next thing ya know, GOD will be here given us a hard time talking to Jesus this way :p :D :D

You Te
07-21-2006, 06:37 AM
Interesting!!!

MAXIMUS
07-28-2006, 04:25 PM
Interesting!!!
**** **** ** ** ***** ** **** ***! :rolleyes: