PDA

View Full Version : Isn't this the for sale forum! Spam Spam

FASTERDAMITT
01-07-2006, 11:53 PM
What happened? Some advise for the moderator. Take advise form competition. We need a classified section that seperates size or make or something. Classifieds on HB need some attention. Hello, anybody there?

DansBlown73Nordic
01-08-2006, 01:37 AM
I was thinking the same thing. Its a waste of time to post V-Drive stuff in the Spam section. :crossx:

Towndrunk
01-08-2006, 09:36 AM
I would say we are lucky to have the spam section, after all HB does have a section for selling. It's called CLASSIFIEDS .

Rexone
01-08-2006, 09:57 AM
All spam now goes in the spam section.
The questions is being asked btw about creating some Spam divisions for different type of Spam.

Cas
01-08-2006, 11:14 AM
Classifieds need a whole lot more than a little attention, a person can't even read much with all the overlapping.

HammerDown
01-08-2006, 02:47 PM
Oh well, them be the rules...until the Big Cheese say's differently.

Cas
01-08-2006, 06:20 PM
hey Mods,
Can you all read the classifieds without other windows overlapping the content?

Rexone
01-09-2006, 01:14 PM
hey Mods,
Can you all read the classifieds without other windows overlapping the content?
I'm not seeing that problem but there doesn't appear to be a pic in the individual listing pages and also has some kind of error message.

TIMINATOR
01-09-2006, 06:18 PM
Everything overlaps for me too. TIMM

FASTERDAMITT
01-09-2006, 10:22 PM
Here's the error messege I get :
Sold by Lonnie Armenta
Email Contact seller
Error occurred
We are sorry, but an unexpected error occurred and the system could not continue serving you. Please contact the webmaster at this site noreply@***boat.com and report the problem, along with the error message printed below. Please include any other information which may be useful to the webmaster.
Invalid MySql query
You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

My Man's Sportin' Wood
01-11-2006, 08:17 AM
I get the same thing. Overlap and errors when you go for more info.
This section was not always boat spam. It seems like it just evolved to that over the last year or two. I think it was originally a place for those with ***boats to share either their boats and/or build-up techniques. Seems like the tech forums do that as well though.

MagicMtnDan
01-16-2006, 05:34 PM
The classifieds are screwed up - the pictures don't enlarge, text is off, etc.
I give up looking at them until they're fixed :mad:

BigBlockBaja
01-16-2006, 07:47 PM
Here's the error messege I get :
Sold by Lonnie Armenta
Email Contact seller
Error occurred
We are sorry, but an unexpected error occurred and the system could not continue serving you. Please contact the webmaster at this site noreply@***boat.com and report the problem, along with the error message printed below. Please include any other information which may be useful to the webmaster.
Invalid MySql query
You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Same problem here... Isnt the new ***boat great?!!!!???!!!