PDA

View Full Version : Cole Trickle's 30th B-day Plans

Mrs Trickle
07-11-2006, 06:25 AM
Brandins official b-day is July 18th. He is turning the lucky number.. 30 :D
I would like to see if anyone will be at the river this weekend? We are heading to Parker on Saturday (15th) morning.
ALSO...... This is an invite to attend his 30th B-day Party on Saturday July 22nd in Corona. There will be plenty of food and drinks. :devil:
Please pm me and I will giver you the address if you are able to show up. Hope to hear from all of ya!! ~Jen

caroftheweek
07-11-2006, 06:44 AM
PM sent...

Mrs Trickle
07-11-2006, 08:04 AM
ttt

atomickitn
07-11-2006, 08:15 AM
hello and welcome ...we will be out at the river on the 22nd..... :rollside: soo wish him a happy one ...you know what i mean! :)

pixilatedpussy
07-11-2006, 08:58 AM
Ahhh hunny..................you are so cute!
We will be reversed from your trips again!!! :mad: We are home for soccer this weekend & river bound the following! Wish him a very happy 30th from both of us!!! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

h2oski2fast
07-11-2006, 09:17 AM
http://www.modernsurf.com/spam/spamanm.gif :D :D :D

sigepmock
07-11-2006, 09:35 AM
What's up Jen.....how's the new twins? Hope your happy with them....sounds like Bradin is :crossx: :crossx:
We're going to be going opposite ways too. Home this weekend out there the 22nd. We'll have to make it up to you guys after next weekend...can't let the old man get away without a good dose of $hit for being so old :)
Chris

riverbound
07-11-2006, 09:37 AM
Brandins official b-day is July 18th. He is turning the lucky number.. 30 :D
I would like to see if anyone will be at the river this weekend? We are heading to Parker on Saturday (15th) morning.
ALSO...... This is an invite to attend his 30th B-day Party on Saturday July 22nd in Corona. There will be plenty of food and drinks. :devil:
Please pm me and I will giver you the address if you are able to show up. Hope to hear from all of ya!! ~Jen
I wont be able to make the 22nd but i will be out there this weekend :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
07-11-2006, 10:01 AM
What's up Jen.....how's the new twins? Hope your happy with them....sounds like Bradin is :crossx: :crossx:
We're going to be going opposite ways too. Home this weekend out there the 22nd. We'll have to make it up to you guys after next weekend...can't let the old man get away without a good dose of $hit for being so old :)
Chris
Hmmm.............I thought I noticed a fabulous change in those Parker pics!! Lookin sexy as ever Jen!!! Miss you hunny!

Mrs Trickle
07-11-2006, 10:06 AM
Chris
The twins are doing well. Thank you for asking :p ... I think B might be a little jealous of them, as I am playing with them more than him right now.... :rollside: :rollside:
We will definately need to hook up soon...

Cole Trickle
07-11-2006, 10:13 AM
Chances are I will be there!! :crossx: ;)

riverbound
07-11-2006, 10:18 AM
Chances are I will be there!!......face down in a pool of my own vomit :crossx: ;)
:crossx:

Cole Trickle
07-11-2006, 10:47 AM
:crossx:
Due to you and your party I have quit taking shots and mixing hard alcohol!! :cry: :p
I am good for Beer by day and a handful of monster/vodka at night. No more youthfull recklessness when it comes to drinking;)

Nord
07-11-2006, 10:52 AM
Due to you and your party I have quit taking shots and mixing hard alcohol!! :cry: :p
I am good for Beer by day and a handful of monster/vodka at night. No more youthfull recklessness when it comes to drinking;)
P*SSY!!!!
I'll be working this weekend, but I'd like to make the corona party!!!
~NORD~

djunkie
07-11-2006, 10:58 AM
No river for me this weekend, but I may be able to make the Corona shindig. I wanna do burnouts on Brandons lawn in my golf cart. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Mrs Trickle
07-11-2006, 11:00 AM
No river for me this weekend, but I may be able to make the Corona shindig. I wanna do burnouts on Brandons lawn in my golf cart. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
Burnouts are no no's... :yuk: But you can help pull out some tree roots :rollside:

Cole Trickle
07-11-2006, 11:04 AM
P*SSY!!!!
I'll be working this weekend, but I'd like to make the corona party!!!
~NORD~
Wait to you get to 30 and you will feel different;)
Come on over for the 22nd :crossx:
Claude is always welcome!!! :p

Nord
07-11-2006, 11:05 AM
When are you guys heading out to the River?

Cole Trickle
07-11-2006, 11:05 AM
Burnouts are no no's... :yuk: But you can help pull out some tree roots :rollside:
Dang!!!! you ruin all the fun;) :cry:
What if we build a sweet jump? :crossx:

Cole Trickle
07-11-2006, 11:06 AM
When are you guys heading out to the River?
Saturday AM
Coming home wednesday so I can hopefully build a new fence :cry: :idea:

RiverDave
07-11-2006, 11:17 AM
Stacy and I will be there this weekend. :) You guys going to have a little get together at your place on saturday night?
RD <--- never been there

casean
07-11-2006, 11:17 AM
Will be out there this weekend. I'm going to make it a point to come by and wish your old man a happy 30th :crossx:

djunkie
07-11-2006, 11:30 AM
Women :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Lucky for her I left the g/c at the river.

Cole Trickle
07-11-2006, 11:33 AM
Stacy and I will be there this weekend. :) You guys going to have a little get together at your place on saturday night?
RD <--- never been there
Clearly the coordinator dropped the ball;)
Party is at your house..... 7PM sharp :crossx:
Wish Stacy a happy birthday from Jen and I.:D

Mrs Trickle
07-11-2006, 11:36 AM
No body ever mentioned jumps.... :) count me in for that!!

djunkie
07-11-2006, 11:50 AM
LOL!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

caroftheweek
07-11-2006, 11:53 AM
isn't there a mud hole around the house that you are fond of?
Rhino races at B and J's on the 22nd!!! :220v: :220v:

Cole Trickle
07-11-2006, 11:58 AM
isn't there a mud hole around the house that you are fond of?
Rhino races at B and J's on the 22nd!!! :220v: :220v:
My neighbors are gonna love this I can tell;)
Hopefully the nice police officers with the new born that I share a fence with like loud music and Rhino races:D :p :cry: :idea:

djunkie
07-11-2006, 12:06 PM
My neighbors are gonna love this I can tell;)
Hopefully the nice police officers with the new born that I share a fence with like loud music and Rhino races:D :p :cry: :idea:
Any chance of you swinging by my house in havasu and bringing my golf cart home for me? :cry: :cry: :crossx:

caroftheweek
07-11-2006, 12:10 PM
Any chance of you swinging by my house in havasu and bringing my golf cart home for me? :cry: :cry: :crossx:
sorry i forgot about you djunkie, rhino races and a golf cart chase vehicle :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

djunkie
07-11-2006, 12:11 PM
sorry i forgot about you djunkie, rhino races and a golf cart chase vehicle :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
Chase vehicle huh? You obviously haven't seen my golf cart. LOL!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

sigepmock
07-11-2006, 12:11 PM
I sooo need to keep you away from Carrie.....especially if there are Jello shots around :crossx:

Cole Trickle
07-11-2006, 12:13 PM
Honestly I will do all I can to hide the keys come the 22nd. I know it would be tons of fun but something tell me that 50mph golf cart and Rhino rides won't mix with the open bar :crossx:
I might be out there if you still want me to bring it home. Is it shorter than a rhino?(We have the short short bed)

Cole Trickle
07-11-2006, 12:15 PM
Chase vehicle huh? You obviously haven't seen my golf cart. LOL!!!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:
Ryan just likes poking you golf cart guys with a stick;)
I thought you tuned it down for a 35mph top speed?

djunkie
07-11-2006, 12:17 PM
Honestly I will do all I can to hide the keys come the 22nd. I know it would be tons of fun but something tell me that 50mph golf cart and Rhino rides won't mix with the open bar :crossx:
I might be out there if you still want me to bring it home. Is it shorter than a rhino?(We have the short short bed)
No its fine out there. It'll just be in the way here at home. Plus it would be tight in the short short bed trucks. I think the wheel base is longer and wider than a stock rhino.
And you are right, it is not a good idea after a few drinks. I had a close one Friday night in Havasu. :rolleyes: :rollside:

djunkie
07-11-2006, 12:18 PM
Ryan just likes poking you golf cart guys with a stick;)
I thought you tuned it down for a 35mph top speed?
I know he is. I was just messing with him. I think it will run aroun 45 right now. Maybe a little faster with the bigger tires I put on it. :crossx:

caroftheweek
07-11-2006, 12:22 PM
I know he is. I was just messing with him. I think it will run aroun 45 right now. Maybe a little faster with the bigger tires I put on it. :crossx:
Brandin's right i am just kidding. i bet your golf cart doesn't rattle like my rhino. it has really been pissing me off.

djunkie
07-11-2006, 12:24 PM
Brandin's right i am just kidding. i bet your golf cart doesn't rattle like my rhino. it has really been pissing me off.
Well after this weekend I may be getting a Rhino myself. Not that I don';t like the g/c, I just think the Rhino would be a little safer the way I drive. :rollside:

RiverDave
07-11-2006, 12:24 PM
Clearly the coordinator dropped the ball;)
Party is at your house..... 7PM sharp :crossx:
Wish Stacy a happy birthday from Jen and I.:D
Uhhh.... who's the coordinator? Jen?
If you want me to put together a little somethin something, I'm sure I can. :)
Although this was suppose to be our "quiet" weekend at the river.. Only 4 people going total. LOL
RD

djunkie
07-11-2006, 12:30 PM
Uhhh.... who's the coordinator? Jen?
If you want me to put together a little somethin something, I'm sure I can. :)
Although this was suppose to be our "quiet" weekend at the river.. Only 4 people going total. LOL
RD
Went by your house sunday. Was close to peeing on your wall but I made it back to JP's. :crossx:

Bense468
07-11-2006, 12:35 PM
30 DAMN :crossx:

Cole Trickle
07-11-2006, 12:38 PM
30 DAMN :crossx:
I still look 28;) :crossx:

Bense468
07-11-2006, 12:48 PM
Then thats all that matters.

Cole Trickle
07-11-2006, 12:52 PM
Then thats all that matters.
Is it bad that I feel like I am 50? :p :crossx:

NOTALENT
07-11-2006, 12:53 PM
Welcome Jen...How are ya???? :p
I will try to make it....This should be good....Happy early B-Day Brotha!

76ANTHONY
07-11-2006, 12:59 PM
Chances are I will be there!! :crossx: ;)
yahooooo, im breakin in that house with a little throw up and some peeing on the floors woohoooo, brandin you old azz fart......
jen i dont need directions i follow you home all the time :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Bense468
07-11-2006, 01:00 PM
Is it bad that I feel like I am 50? :p :crossx:
Nope cause I'm 27 and feel like that. So when's the party and am I invited

76ANTHONY
07-11-2006, 01:03 PM
hahaha you look like you where born in 1928 maybe old fart... :crossx:

Cole Trickle
07-11-2006, 01:03 PM
yahooooo, im breakin in that house with a little throw up and some peeing on the floors woohoooo, brandin you old azz fart......
jen i dont need directions i follow you home all the time :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
I have a special entrance just for you.......
It's to the left of the garage through the wooden gate. Pee all you want on the grass it's already brown;) (Stay away from Bama's spot or she will get upset and bite your ass :crossx: :p )
Don't forget my present :idea: ;)

76ANTHONY
07-11-2006, 01:04 PM
I have a special entrance just for you.......
It's to the left of the garage through the wooden gate. Pee all you want on the grass it's already brown;) (Stay away from Bama's spot or she will get upset and bite your ass :crossx: :p )
Don't forget my present :idea: ;)
present, what cha want some new depends old mutha? as long as i get to see that hottie JEN i dont care how i get in.... :crossx:

Cole Trickle
07-11-2006, 01:04 PM
thanks B
hopefully you can make it :)

76ANTHONY
07-11-2006, 01:05 PM
Welcome Jen...How are ya???? :p
thats not an option bro, your going...... :crossx:

NOTALENT
07-11-2006, 01:06 PM
thanks B
hopefully you can make it :)
No prob brotha. I cant miss an oppurtunity to party with you two!! :rollside:
You dont have a Pool do you.... :crossx:

Cole Trickle
07-11-2006, 01:07 PM
present, what cha want some new depends old mutha? as long as i get to see that hottie JEN i dont care how i get in.... :crossx:
Present = shortcake jumping out of a birthday cake :crossx: :p

NOTALENT
07-11-2006, 01:07 PM
thats not an option bro, your going...... :crossx:
Hehe...Im gonna try....alot of shitty things going on lately. Been tied up. :frown:

Cole Trickle
07-11-2006, 01:08 PM
No prob brotha. I cant miss an oppurtunity to party with you two!! :rollside:
You dont have a Pool do you.... :crossx:
Pool?
Shoot I barely have grass living in the Tuckys;)
Were not all Ballers like the Hoots!!! :crossx:

NOTALENT
07-11-2006, 01:14 PM
Pool?
Shoot I barely have grass living in the Tuckys;)
Were not all Ballers like the Hoots!!! :crossx:
haha.....its a specail occasion...you better go by wone of those plastic ones...I think there up to like $15 bucks these days.. :crossx:

Cole Trickle
07-11-2006, 01:17 PM
Nope cause I'm 27 and feel like that. So when's the party and am I invited
Without a doubt :)
Saturday July 22nd 5pm+
Corona
Shoot jen an email and she will shoot you the details.

76ANTHONY
07-11-2006, 02:03 PM
Hehe...Im gonna try....alot of shitty things going on lately. Been tied up. :frown:
i'll bring you a knife and cut that shiat loose for a night with JEN... :crossx:

76ANTHONY
07-11-2006, 02:04 PM
Present = shortcake jumping out of a birthday cake :crossx: :p
yeah thats it, cool. you watch that and i'll be checkin out JEN i'll be all like hey baby how you doin? and she'll be like hey hottie scotty.. :rollside: :crossx:

Cole Trickle
07-11-2006, 02:30 PM
yeah thats it, cool. you watch that and i'll be checkin out JEN i'll be all like hey baby how you doin? and she'll be like hey hottie scotty.. :rollside: :crossx:
Do you come up with this stuff on the fly or do you sit at home and rehearse? :220v: :p
I imagine life at your house is never dull? :crossx:

76ANTHONY
07-11-2006, 02:41 PM
Do you come up with this stuff on the fly or do you sit at home and rehearse? :220v: :p
I imagine life at your house is never dull? :crossx:
NOPE NEVER DULL AT CASA SCOTT......you know how ole 76 rolls.... :crossx:

Cole Trickle
07-11-2006, 02:47 PM
NOPE NEVER DULL AT CASA SCOTT......you know how ole 76 rolls.... :crossx:
<----- thinking you might need your own TV show on MTV!!!
Ole 76 walking around just yelling random crap while wearing a wife beater leather jacket and some boxers would be the business!!! :crossx: :idea:
Don't forget the bunny slippers;)

Bense468
07-11-2006, 02:50 PM
WORD...Will let ya know

GETSOME
07-11-2006, 03:38 PM
So did some body say Beer pong Championship of the world? Or just beer pong semi nationals for the city of Corona? Parker WhAtS?
Well if you want the party to be good you better invite me,,,
You know i will be there B :crossx:

Cole Trickle
07-11-2006, 03:41 PM
So did some body say Beer pong Championship of the world? Or just beer pong semi nationals for the city of Corona? Parker WhAtS?
Well if you want the party to be good you better invite me,,,
You know i will be there B :crossx:
Bring your sleeping bag.
The way you roll I will be stealing your keys upon entry!!!
Don't forget Niki she is in charge of topless drink service;) :crossx:

GETSOME
07-11-2006, 03:43 PM
Bring your sleeping bag.
The way you roll I will be stealing your keys upon entry!!!
Don't forget Niki she is in charge of topless drink service;) :crossx:
You know how i roll, I make you roll. You will have the keys. Umm maybe i can get her to do the topless drink service.. Maybe her and Jen as a pair. Ohh wait then we will have entire ***boat at your party :rollside:

Cole Trickle
07-11-2006, 04:02 PM
You know how i roll, I make you roll. You will have the keys. Umm maybe i can get her to do the topless drink service.. Maybe her and Jen as a pair. Ohh wait then we will have entire ***boat at your party :rollside:
there will either be 5 people or 100 the way things are looking;) :crossx:

MAINEVENT
07-11-2006, 04:04 PM
The Question is will the MAINEVENT be there???? :220v: Hahahaha I will see if i have my troops, DAMN 30 Bro!!!!!!!!!! Your Old... Bet you enjoy not having to push your car with your feet anymore... LOL J/K :crossx:

Mrs. casean
07-11-2006, 05:43 PM
Hey Jen! We'll see you this weekend and celebrate Brandin's bday! We'll probably be at the sandbar on Saturday. But the following we'll be back at the river w/ SocalHD's (Chris & Amy) so we are sorry we won't be there for the festivities!!!
See you this weekend!
Linds

Phat Daddy
07-11-2006, 08:56 PM
Brandin and Jen, I would love to drive my Rhino 4blocks to your house and race Djunks goof cart but I'll be at the river :cry: . This is our annual guys trip, so it's kinda like my birthday too :crossx: :D . Hope you have a good one and we'll have to get together soon.

Ivan Dan
07-11-2006, 10:45 PM
Dang! You got shocks, pegs... lucky! You ever take it off any sweet jumps?
You got like three feet of air that time.
Sounds like fun for the 22nd. Count us in!

djunkie
07-12-2006, 02:31 AM
Brandin and Jen, I would love to drive my Rhino 4blocks to your house and race Djunks goof cart but I'll be at the river :cry: . This is our annual guys trip, so it's kinda like my birthday too :crossx: :D . Hope you have a good one and we'll have to get together soon.
I aint scared biatch!!!!! The golf carts not only faster, it looks meaner too. LOL!!!!!!!! :crossx:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=15460&stc=1

Mrs Trickle
07-14-2006, 07:23 PM
ttt

Ivan Dan
07-14-2006, 09:11 PM
I aint scared biatch!!!!! The golf carts not only faster, it looks meaner too. LOL!!!!!!!! :crossx:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=15460&stc=1
It's still just a golf cart though! :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
07-14-2006, 10:24 PM
**** yea, you know the HOOTS will be there. We're gonna break you mofos in right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT's on!!!!!!!!!!!!
Banned.........phuck offf you retard, stop jacking shit!!!

djunkie
07-14-2006, 11:57 PM
It's still just a golf cart though! :crossx:
Your right. But it may just surprise you. Trust me, if I could afford one I would have a Rhino already.

GETSOME
07-17-2006, 05:25 PM
TTT
Hes only old once! :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
07-17-2006, 05:40 PM
Hmmmm.............................No hubby this weekend.....Morongo plans down the drain because of fire.....hmmmmmmmm???????????????????????? :crossx:

Ivan Dan
07-17-2006, 09:33 PM
Hmmmm.............................No hubby this weekend.....Morongo plans down the drain because of fire.....hmmmmmmmm???????????????????????? :crossx:
Sounds like a recipe for Pixi to get into some serious trouble. :crossx:

Magic34
07-18-2006, 12:19 AM
Happy Birthday Brandin!!!!
You old sack of #$#%!!! :rollside:
Let me know how those 30's treat you, I still have a few years to go. :crossx:

Punkard
07-18-2006, 06:46 AM
:crossx: Happy Birthday ya old fart!!!!! :crossx:
hope things are treating you good over in the tuckys.

Mrs. casean
07-18-2006, 07:14 AM
Happy Birthday Brandin!

HOOTER SLED-
07-18-2006, 08:23 AM
Stop hmmmmming. You be one of my hoes this weekend. :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
07-18-2006, 09:35 AM
Sounds like a recipe for Pixi to get into some serious trouble. :crossx:
:crossx: :220v: :crossx: :220v: :crossx: :220v: :rollside:

pixilatedpussy
07-18-2006, 09:35 AM
Stop hmmmmming. You be one of my hoes this weekend. :crossx:
I thought you liked it when I hummed! :crossx: :220v: :idea:

HOOTER SLED-
07-18-2006, 09:48 AM
I thought you liked it when I hummed! :crossx: :220v: :idea:
Come to think of it yes.......why yes I do. :crossx: Hum away hummingbird, get a serving of that sweet nectar. :devil:

GETSOME
07-22-2006, 09:21 AM
Its Tonite TTT

76ANTHONY
07-22-2006, 09:37 AM
wheres the list, i know a couple people bailed already, whos still going? :crossx:

BADBLOWN572
07-22-2006, 12:28 PM
I need directions! I am going to see if I can make it. Looks like there is a good possibility. :) :) :)

76ANTHONY
07-22-2006, 12:55 PM
I need directions! I am going to see if I can make it. Looks like there is a good possibility. :) :) :)
did you get the addy yet bro???

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-22-2006, 05:39 PM
did someone say party

HOOTER SLED-
07-22-2006, 05:43 PM
did someone say party
Uhhh ohhhhhh :crossx:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-22-2006, 07:26 PM
on my way

Bre
07-22-2006, 08:16 PM
on my way
Have fun guys!! Take lots of pictures and post them on ISL when you get back.