PDA

View Full Version : custom FENCE GATES ??

TOBTEK
07-11-2006, 06:26 AM
DO we have a hook up with a board member for fence gates? we are looking for someone that makes the trick wood ones with the oversized black hardware (can already hear the DCB billet wise cracks) want to give the biz to someone in here.

TOBTEK
07-11-2006, 07:49 AM
nobody knows of anyone?????

Water Romper
07-11-2006, 07:57 AM
Not sure if this will help, however it might be a shot…
Call Master Halco, Inc. they are a distributor that may be able to guide you to a good reseller. They are the largest distributor of chain link fence in the world.
Their “Woods” division is located in Oregon. Call 503-492-2031. I do know they do custom work. Also, they have an “access control” division as well (electronic gate openers etc) they are located in Gardena, Ca their ph# is 310-516-6610
Hope this helps.

TOBTEK
07-11-2006, 11:19 AM
Not sure if this will help, however it might be a shot…
Call Master Halco, Inc. they are a distributor that may be able to guide you to a good reseller. They are the largest distributor of chain link fence in the world.
Their “Woods” division is located in Oregon. Call 503-492-2031. I do know they do custom work. Also, they have an “access control” division as well (electronic gate openers etc) they are located in Gardena, Ca their ph# is 310-516-6610
Hope this helps.
thanks, I'll give them a try.

lewiville
07-11-2006, 12:00 PM
this will help. look at our web site.
San Diego Living magazine (http://www.keyaccess.com)

ROZ
07-12-2006, 12:55 AM
Call me sometime after 10am... I should be awake then... I want to give this custom job a try... Rustic dark stained and weathered distressed pine with iron lugs... How about distressed looking pine wood frame with a weathered corrigated metal inner panel? Let me know what time I can come over to take measurements and report on how your faux rock looks :D I'll do yours before I make mine :D