PDA

View Full Version : I got bitchslapped... I think I liked it (video)

BadBahner
07-11-2006, 07:34 AM
bitchslappin' (http://www.lanceowners.com/images/MOVIE0002.mpg)
Pat and Julie were camped right across the river from me over the 4th of July. That boat is soooo fast.
I was in my Hallett and we were cruising right in front of grass beach when there was julie making passes. I told my buddies how fast this yellow boat was and then Mrs. Budlight showed us... :cry:
The video is not of the actual bitchslappin but you will get the idea.
My 60 mph hallett daycruiser was no match but it sure was fun getting Bitchslapped. :)
Eric

Run_em_Hard
07-11-2006, 07:41 AM
That thing sounds pretty hotttt

sofa king smooth
07-11-2006, 07:43 AM
Bitchslap got bitchslapped of the 4th by me neighbor in what was supposed to be Pats boat. I believe it was in front of grass. Heard it was a pretty bad beating. Oh well,time to step it up a little bud light. :)

BadBahner
07-11-2006, 08:21 AM
Bitchslap got bitchslapped of the 4th by me neighbor in what was supposed to be Pats boat. I believe it was in front of grass. Heard it was a pretty bad beating. Oh well,time to step it up a little bud light. :)
Wow! your neighbor must be very fast... who is it? What boat was he in?
Eric

Flip
07-11-2006, 08:32 AM
Are you a pirate? "ARRRGH maties, me neighbor has a fast boat he does....ARRGH tis true" :p

pattymelt18
07-11-2006, 08:43 AM
The guys name is johnny cameron arrgh. heard about that also sofa.

BadBahner
07-11-2006, 08:53 AM
The guys name is johnny cameron arrgh. heard about that also sofa.
I wonder if this is the guy that has the blown daytona? There was a very fast daytona that had a steering failure near grass beach at about 80mph and did a hard left turn right into the shore. Crunched the boat bad in the front.
Eric

sofa king smooth
07-11-2006, 08:59 AM
18ft cp with a aspirated motor.

Cs19
07-11-2006, 10:12 AM
I wonder if this is the guy that has the blown daytona? There was a very fast daytona that had a steering failure near grass beach at about 80mph and did a hard left turn right into the shore. Crunched the boat bad in the front.
Eric
What color was the boat ??
Also when you say VERY fast, how fast are we talking?
AAARRRGGGHHH.

BadBahner
07-11-2006, 10:14 AM
18ft cp with a aspirated motor.
I did see a white CP with an NA motor but it did not look like an arse whoopin'
Is it white?

BadBahner
07-11-2006, 10:16 AM
What color was the boat ??
Also when you say VERY fast, how fast are we talking?
AAARRRGGGHHH.
I actually don't know how fast it is but it looks like it is hauling ass. The guy lives in my park. I think the boat is mostly white. Next time I go I will take a photo of the boat with the damage.
E

hbpdub
07-11-2006, 10:37 AM
Eric
It' a 21 Daytona it's one of my Bro's Boats, he was testing the new motor and jet setup that he just put in, well long story short his buddy put the diverter on and forgot to install a crucial bolt that secures one of the pins in place, well it got lose and when he punched it cruising at about 70 to make a pass to see what it would do the diverter Phucking came off and he lost his steering and the result the boat made b line for shore, lucky he was able to slow it down some what before the impact. Needless to say he's not very happy with the whole situation.

Wicked Performance Boats
07-11-2006, 11:00 AM
Yes, Pat got beat, But, he got a bad start. waves you know!! ITS STILL ALL GOOD!!!! lots of FUN. Now for the facts!!!!!! After Pat got back, I challenged the guy to race me and I told him That I Would MATCH HIm on the water and HE REFUSED, He said " I know what my boat goes and I know what your boat goes and it would be evenly matched" I smiled , THATS COOL!!!!! It don't mater whether you win or lose, ITS how much FUN your having!!!!! We will be at GRASS BEACH on NEEDLES JULY 22nd & 23rd. Celerbrating my 45th B-day. Hope to see alot of ya, You to BadBahner. Its PARTY TIME!!!!! Julie and Pat :220v:

Wicked Performance Boats
07-11-2006, 11:13 AM
bitchslappin' (http://www.lanceowners.com/images/MOVIE0002.mpg)
Pat and Julie were camped right across the river from me over the 4th of July. That boat is soooo fast.
I was in my Hallett and we were cruising right in front of grass beach when there was julie making passes. I told my buddies how fast this yellow boat was and then Mrs. Budlight showed us... :cry:
The video is not of the actual bitchslappin but you will get the idea.
My 60 mph hallett daycruiser was no match but it sure was fun getting Bitchslapped. :)
Eric Thanks, BadBahner, It was great meeting you , Great video, The water was a little rough , but she still fly's. Besides the wind,rain and rough water, WE STILL HAD A BLAST!!!!! Look forwards to seeing you out there on July 22nd & 23rd. Thats SATURDAY & SUNDAY :p Be there or be :boxed: . lol lol see ya soon Julie and Pat :220v:

Speedin' Ian
07-11-2006, 11:35 AM
Hey hbpdub what's your name... I may know you.
Mike with the Eliminator and Ryan are both friends of mine. That deal with his boat was definately a bummer, Ryan put together a pretty bitchen motor for that boat, it's too bad he'll have to wait a little while longer before he gets to run it again, but at least him and Nate weren't hurt. I just installed a new blown gas deal in my flatty and I was looking forward to running him in a couple weeks. I think we'll all be up there 7/21-7/23 running our flat so it will be cool to see a couple other fast boats out there.

hbpdub
07-11-2006, 02:15 PM
Hey hbpdub what's your name... I may know you.
Mike with the Eliminator and Ryan are both friends of mine. That deal with his boat was definately a bummer, Ryan put together a pretty bitchen motor for that boat, it's too bad he'll have to wait a little while longer before he gets to run it again, but at least him and Nate weren't hurt. I just installed a new blown gas deal in my flatty and I was looking forward to running him in a couple weeks. I think we'll all be up there 7/21-7/23 running our flat so it will be cool to see a couple other fast boats out there.
What's up Ian my name is Pete, I am really good friends with Mike. Yeah I heard your boat is bad ass, what size is the new engine? I almost have my CP done just waiting for the new motor to be done. Wish mine was done, I would come hang for sure out at bershee's pad and makes some runs with you. Maybe mine will be done by the time Mike gets his back on the water. :crossx:

Wicked Performance Boats
07-11-2006, 02:19 PM
Yes, Pat got beat, But, he got a bad start. waves you know!! ITS STILL ALL GOOD!!!! lots of FUN. Now for the facts!!!!!! After Pat got back, I challenged the guy to race me and I told him That I Would MATCH HIm on the water and HE REFUSED, He said " I know what my boat goes and I know what your boat goes and it would be evenly matched" I smiled , THATS COOL!!!!! It don't mater whether you win or lose, ITS how much FUN your having!!!!! We will be at GRASS BEACH on NEEDLES JULY 22nd & 23rd. Celerbrating my 45th B-day. Hope to see alot of ya, You to BadBahner. Its PARTY TIME!!!!! Julie and Pat :220v:
Yes what Julie said is true! He wouldn't race me from a rolling start, only from squat. I don't have an inducer or place diverter so leaving from squat doesn't work. I think from a rolling start we'd be pretty even. but it's all goooood. Budlight. Ps his boat is 492 lbs and ours is 650lbs!

Speedin' Ian
07-11-2006, 03:03 PM
Hopefully I'll see you out there this summer Pete... We just bought a place on the AZ side of the river so I should be up there quite a bit this year. The motor we just put in our boat came out of the runner up in Blown gas flat... it's a 523 with a 1271, intercooler, enderle injection and all the other goodies. We've only ran it once and our set-up was off so we only ran it up to about 110, but the motor has run 143 in the last boat. Our boat is a lot heavier so I'll be happy with anything over 125, if we don't get there with this motor I got a brand new 540 sitting in the garage that I may have to drop in :) . It would have been a lot easier to build an alcohol deal, but we wanted to do something a little different... not too many really fast flats running blown gas on the river
I didn't see Mike's boat, but it sounds like the damage wasn't too bad so hopefully they'll get it out there soon. I took a ride in it a couple times last year, and it ran pretty good with the old motor, so I'm excited to see what it will do with the new motor. I think him and Ryan are going to be out there in a couple weeks also, you should come down for a couple cold ones.

sofa king smooth
07-11-2006, 03:08 PM
Wicked, Johny doesn't have an inducer either. If the weights are what you say plus the weight of the blower an intercooler rolling or squat I don't think it will matter. Its all good just giving you alittle shit because of the name of your boat. :)

Wicked Performance Boats
07-11-2006, 07:17 PM
Wicked, Johny doesn't have an inducer either. If the weights are what you say plus the weight of the blower an intercooler rolling or squat I don't think it will matter. Its all good just giving you alittle shit because of the name of your boat. :)
SKS, It's cool, it's all good. I also have done no shoe or rideplate adjustments, plus it's a 468. I don't know what motor Johnny has but mine has 4 seasons on it. BL

skeeter
07-11-2006, 08:55 PM
Yes what Julie said is true! He wouldn't race me from a rolling start, only from squat. I don't have an inducer or place diverter so leaving from squat doesn't work. I think from a rolling start we'd be pretty even. but it's all goooood. Budlight. Ps his boat is 492 lbs and ours is 650lbs!
Why no place divertor?

Wicked Performance Boats
07-12-2006, 04:05 AM
I have them. Just haven't had time to install them BL

78CoLe
07-12-2006, 08:03 PM
hey pat and julie this is jeremie / 78 cole well def see you july at grass with my slow 80 mph cole

Wicked Performance Boats
07-13-2006, 04:43 AM
hey pat and julie this is jeremie / 78 cole well def see you july at grass with my slow 80 mph cole
Cool, we'll look out for ya! BL

You Te
07-13-2006, 06:30 AM
Wow!!!!! that boat is really fast.

dmontzsta
07-13-2006, 06:37 AM
Wow!!!!! that boat is really fast.
Interesting.

You Te
07-13-2006, 08:32 AM
Interesting.
Very.

78CoLe
07-13-2006, 09:01 AM
very

Flip
07-13-2006, 09:09 AM
Arrrrgh..... :crossx:

78CoLe
07-13-2006, 09:40 AM
small words we ant but humble jetters aarrrggg

Cs19
07-13-2006, 09:42 AM
Very.
got any very interesting video of your bitchslapper you te?
me hears yur the fastest lad around..
aarrgghh.

You Te
07-14-2006, 02:41 PM
got any very interesting video of your bitchslapper you te?
me hears yur the fastest lad around..
aarrgghh.
I do have one but I don't know how to post it.
It was a bad run, I plowed water for an 1/8 I was testing the auto trim and forgot to turn it on.
It was a NO NOS run so with all that I only ran 104 MPH at 600 ft. :cry: :cry:
I'll see if I can get someone to post it for me.

77hallett
07-15-2006, 06:09 PM
Damn that thing is fast. Good video of it too.