PDA

View Full Version : Lake Havasu ROCKFEST !!!

LaveyOne
07-11-2006, 08:15 AM
Check it out !!! Looks like a BLAST !!! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
Let's all get tickets and meet up in the front row !!! ;)
Lake Havasu RockFest -- Featuring Biker Build-Off and Bike Show (http://www.lakehavasurockfest.com/)
FYI - adult general admission tickets are $130 for the three day pass or $50 a day (more if you buy the tickets at the door)
The RockFest Line Up
Friday, October 6th
Doobie Brothers
Cheap Trick
Govt Mule
Tribal Tongue
Julie Stewart and the Motor Kings
Judge Jackson
The Charlie Brechtel Band
Heaven & Earth
Ava James
Anna's Brother
Death N Taxes
Dotz Machine
Incentive Red
Stereo Suite
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Saturday, October 7th
Black Crowes
LIVE
Blues Traveler
Jak Paris
King Karma
Ava James
Poppy and The Usual Suspects
Modified American Zero
Judge Jackson
Justin Black
Tribal Tongue
Julie Stewart and the Motor Kings
Lazy Eye
Serilian
Stereo Suite
Sunday, October 8th
Lit
BuckCherry
Jak Paris
Nick Sterling
Slightly Stoopid
Big Cock
Stereo Suite
Hollywood AllStarz
Poppy and The Usual Suspects
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bradymeister
07-17-2006, 07:54 AM
Hey You're missing The Black Crowes, Blues Traveler, LIVE and Nick Sterling.
The parties on

likes2boat
10-03-2006, 06:09 PM
Is anyone interested in two V.I.P tickets for either Friday or Sat...We had some friends flake out and these are great...Free Food, Seat and not all packed in there they cost us $200 per ticket per day...there were only 200 available...
call me if you are interested Lori (661)433-4400

Not So Fast
10-04-2006, 06:57 AM
This should be interesting. The paper this morning states they have parking for around 4 thousand cars and that includes the high school parking lot way far away altough they will provide shuttles. They will restrict parking close to the area except for a couple of small lots which will fill up right away. Fest expects 20,000 people! Combine it with Jet Jam, Swap meet, Moto Cross, and a regatta plus normal weekend boaters and like I said it will be interesting! :idea: NSF

MrsSigEpMock
10-04-2006, 07:08 AM
Where do they actually have the concerts? We have seen the posters at Windsor but the way Chris drives I never get to the part that says where! :argue:
Nevermind, I clicked on the link! <---- blonde moment.
We might be Launching somewhere else this weekend :220v:

Tremor Therapy
10-04-2006, 07:14 AM
The best part about all this is having everyone off the water, and leaving on Sunday so I can have the lake to myself M-Th!

Ion
10-04-2006, 12:00 PM
Where did you see that price for a day pass? I bought mine a couple weeks ago through the website and they were $60.00 (+ add-ons).