PDA

View Full Version : Paging "A Catered Life"

Sleek-Jet
07-11-2006, 06:32 PM
Dude... tried the new recipe in the sig... wow...
The only difference is I couldn't find any mango chutney... So I just hacked up half a mango and threw it in the marinade...
Another one that goes in the "save" file... :D

Mrs.Racer277
07-11-2006, 06:39 PM
I think he needs to post them monthly. I have tried everyone so far and they are awesome.
I think I am in need of some ACL's home cooking sometime soon. :) :)

topless
07-11-2006, 06:55 PM
That was an awesome recipe. Albertsons and Staters both have Mango chutney. Every recipe he has posted has been great. Now my family thinks I can cook and shit.

Daytona100
07-11-2006, 07:06 PM
I think he needs to post a cookbook so we can try them all. So far great reviews on all his recipes. :idea:

SOCALDETAIL1
07-11-2006, 10:42 PM
I think he needs to post a cookbook so we can try them all. So far great reviews on all his recipes. :idea:
I told him the same. He could even sell it$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

JetBoatRich
07-12-2006, 03:33 AM
He has some great recipes :cool:
It is easier to invite Willie on a trip and let him do the cooking :rolleyes:

a catered life
07-12-2006, 06:53 AM
thank you all for the kind words and i am glad that you have enjoyed all the recipes.........if you have little kids that eat lite try cutting the chicken up in strips and doing them like small kabobs on sticks....kids love finger food :rollside:
i will be posting another recipe real soon
cook book has been in the works for almost 6 yerars and i still need 4-5 years i test and use each recipe in my catering company...i dont have the high budget like the well known chefs but at least i can say all my recipes are tried and tested..thanks for the vote of confidence :p
thanks again :p