PDA

View Full Version : spotted again

blown23vee
05-19-2002, 08:03 PM
Hey doghouse, saw you at the pond today...maybe more water this summer?? Tried to find you later (boat was lodged in mud when you went by). How's it running?? Just curious.
blown23vee (Rick)

DogHouse
05-19-2002, 09:34 PM
Ok, you really need to email me a shot of your boat so I know who to keep an eye out for next time! Stuck in the mud? Ouch, hope the boat is ok. Mine's running good, spent most of the weekend either cruising with full loads of friends and families or pulling (abusing!) tubers with 10 kids on board. I did go out solo on Sat eve lookin' for trouble but couldn't find any. Might be trading in tomorrow so you'll have to look for a different boat next time!
-brian

Craig
05-20-2002, 05:21 AM
Hey where did you guys go, Bartlett? Of so, how's the lake level? Pleasnat was rough as hell Sunday. Top speed of the day was 50!!!!
There were a lot of morons out. So many people pulling kids on tubes the wronf way on the lake. And then they give you a dirty look, like you're going to hurt someone.
Craig

DogHouse
05-20-2002, 08:27 AM
Yeah, we were at Bartlett, the only lake I actually like better when the water is down. It gets a little narrow in spots but the low water exposes some great soft sand beach upstream past the no-wake line. It's perfect for swimming and just hangin' out. Sunday was a little choppy with the wind but nothing you couldn't fly over the top of. Bartlett doesn't get as rough as Pleasant. It doesn't have the big open area to build swells and doesn't get the big boats like (un)Pleasant. My top speed for the weekend was about 6000 rpm, whatever that works out to... http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif
-brian