PDA

View Full Version : Kilrtoys boat for sale.....

FRENCHIE
07-11-2006, 07:02 PM
i am awaiting it to join mine in the spam section!!!! :p :D :p :idea: :hammer2:

PHX ATC
07-11-2006, 07:04 PM
Did he finally run out of money?
Lunch money? :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
07-11-2006, 07:05 PM
Did he finally run out of money?
Lunch money? :)
bagel breakfast. :p

Nord
07-11-2006, 07:11 PM
:cool:

Daytona100
07-11-2006, 07:20 PM
I heard he,s in the market for one of them high powered fugly pontooooon sleds. Man the spam section is gonna be full of them next spring!!!!!!!

Keith E. Sayre
07-12-2006, 10:12 AM
I agree, I think we should list hot boat spam section for "almost new pontoon
boats" next spring on the internet. someone's gonna lose their shirts after
they figure it out.
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats

Phat Matt
07-12-2006, 10:18 AM
I think I am just going to start a Poontoon company and sell them to all the ballers on here. I would set it up with what you need and make a fortune. :)

JB in so cal
07-12-2006, 10:24 AM
I think I am just going to start a Poontoon company and sell them to all the ballers on here. I would set it up with what you need and make a fortune. :)
There's a great thread title right there:
Billet BBQ supports and utensils - check
Extreme triple axel trailer with skulls rollin 22's - check
Twin 300x's - check
7000 kw 'genny to keep the party rollin - check
I thnk you guys are onto something, here. :)
Any other baller options?

hipcash
07-12-2006, 10:27 AM
they figure it out.
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats
Why do you think everyones going to be selling them?

OutCole'd
07-12-2006, 10:29 AM
Twin 300x's - check
Canopies??

Phat Matt
07-12-2006, 10:33 AM
Twin 300x's - check
Removable stripper pole comes standard.
You know this could actually work. Maybe I should start a Poontoon company. :D

ThongMagnet
07-12-2006, 10:43 AM
don't forget the kegerator , wet bar seating, Palm tree's, bamboo canopy's, gas powered blender, Misting system.

Todd969
07-12-2006, 10:44 AM
they figure it out.
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats
Why do you predict this? Is it a speed thing?

JB in so cal
07-12-2006, 10:50 AM
Why do you predict this? Is it a speed thing?
more of a compensator thing :)

No Name
07-12-2006, 11:03 AM
they figure it out.
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats
Don’t think they will lose there shirts anymore than the guy who buys a new performance power boat and sells it the following year.

LAFD
07-12-2006, 11:17 AM
pontoons are gunna be the next rhino. everybody has to have one and trick it out than it will fade away.

Kilrtoy
07-12-2006, 11:28 AM
pontoons are gunna be the next rhino. everybody has to have one and trick it out than it will fade away.
LOL, sooo true...
on a side note,
EVERYTHING IS FOR SALE AT THE RIGHT PRICE :boxed:

Cole Trickle
07-12-2006, 11:43 AM
pontoons are gunna be the next Golf Cart. everybody has to have one and trick it out than it will fade away.
I edited it for you;)
Rhinos are here to stay!!! :crossx:

doesitfloat?
07-12-2006, 11:46 AM
Oh, I totally agree. I was just thinking this the other night. I can just see it now...
Thread title: "Where are you guys getting your pontoons gold plated at?"

LAFD
07-12-2006, 11:51 AM
I edited it for you;)
Rhinos are here to stay!!! :crossx:
i didnt mean like fade away as in gone completly i meant that not every other thread is gunna be rhino this or rhino that were can i get a rhino etc. rhinos are sweet but they were really popular for a little while this site shoulda been call hot rhino instead of hot boat for awhile. once everyone gets there fix it will fade.

caroftheweek
07-12-2006, 11:58 AM
Poon Tracker Boats, inc.

LAFD
07-12-2006, 12:00 PM
Removable stripper pole comes standard.
You know this could actually work. Maybe I should start a Poontoon company. :D
phattoons custom boats. you may have somethin. :crossx:

Froggystyle
07-12-2006, 12:00 PM
i didnt mean like fade away as in gone completly i meant that not every other thread is gunna be rhino this or rhino that were can i get a rhino etc. rhinos are sweet but they were really popular for a little while this site shoulda been call hot rhino instead of hot boat for awhile. once everyone gets there fix it will fade.
Actually, a lot like the higher quality pontoons, I think Rhinos are answering a question that everyone has been asking for a while. Golf carts were a bad fit in the grand scheme of things. Hopping it up and trying to make it an off-road vehicle was a band-aid fix at best until something suitable comes along.
The Rhino "fad" will rock for while because of the affordability, bang for the buck and fun to be had. Same with the 'toons. People are sick of idiots out there on the water running into trick boats, and would like to go out there and just kick back on occasion. Pontoons are cheap enough that you can have both.
For those that want pontoon-like utility with high performance, there are manufacturers out there that build boats for them... but you need to be a lot more careful. They are also more expensive.
All in all, I think that like deckboats, pontoons are here to stay. They offer utility, value and a lack of drama for boaters who already have an outlet for the high performance stuff. I will tell you this... the last boats to go will be the decks now. They are more useful and easier to justify than the go-fasters. And, they still go fast.
Sport utility vehicles are probably done for too, huh? ;) We will see all of them in the trader next year.
Not likely. It isn't a fad... it is a great idea who's time has come.

Phat Matt
07-12-2006, 12:04 PM
phattoons custom boats. you may have somethin. :crossx:
Hmmmmmmm :idea: :D
There really can be all that much to a pontoon could there. If it came tricked out stock at an affordable price this could take off. Banging stereo included. :D

OutCole'd
07-12-2006, 12:10 PM
Hmmmmmmm :idea: :D
There really can be all that much to a pontoon could there. If it came tricked out stock at an affordable price this could take off. Banging stereo included. :D
I would be pissed to buy a boat like this and find out someone had splashed my grafix. What would you do to prevent this?

Kilrtoy
07-12-2006, 12:12 PM
I would be pissed to buy a boat like this and find out someone had splashed my grafix. What would you do to prevent this?
WTF, CHEETAH is now stealing designs off toons,
what has the world come too

Phat Matt
07-12-2006, 12:13 PM
We would use a vinyl wrap if you wanted custom graphics. Otherwise it would be blank. :)

LAFD
07-12-2006, 12:15 PM
Actually, a lot like the higher quality pontoons, I think Rhinos are answering a question that everyone has been asking for a while. Golf carts were a bad fit in the grand scheme of things. Hopping it up and trying to make it an off-road vehicle was a band-aid fix at best until something suitable comes along.
The Rhino "fad" will rock for while because of the affordability, bang for the buck and fun to be had. Same with the 'toons. People are sick of idiots out there on the water running into trick boats, and would like to go out there and just kick back on occasion. Pontoons are cheap enough that you can have both.
For those that want pontoon-like utility with high performance, there are manufacturers out there that build boats for them... but you need to be a lot more careful. They are also more expensive.
All in all, I think that like deckboats, pontoons are here to stay. They offer utility, value and a lack of drama for boaters who already have an outlet for the high performance stuff. I will tell you this... the last boats to go will be the decks now. They are more useful and easier to justify than the go-fasters. And, they still go fast.
Sport utility vehicles are probably done for too, huh? ;) We will see all of them in the trader next year.
not saying that rhinos were a fad or pontoons are a fad. i think rhinos are sweet and yeah they basically took over the golf cart. and i think pontoons are awesome boats ive always thought so. you can fit tons of people not be cramped and dont have to pay out the ass to get one.

Not So Fast
07-12-2006, 12:23 PM
What am I missing here?????? Rhinos and affordability, are you kidding me? Look at one that is mildly "fixed up" and $15,000 is gone!!!!!!
Pontoons are "cheap"!! I dont think so, guess I'm living in the past but over $50,000 for a pontoon is not cheap. Gotta disagree on this one Froggy! :rolleyes: NSF

OutCole'd
07-12-2006, 12:31 PM
We would use a vinyl wrap if you wanted custom graphics. Otherwise it would be blank. :)
How about some kind of "copyright"? There are unscupulous vinyl splashers out there you know.

Dave C
07-12-2006, 12:47 PM
billet 12 volt socket and high quality evenly spaced zip-ties :notam:
Twin 300x's - check

Kilrtoy
07-12-2006, 12:54 PM
What am I missing here?????? Rhinos and affordability, are you kidding me? Look at one that is mildly "fixed up" and $15,000 is gone!!!!!!
Pontoons are "cheap"!! I dont think so, guess I'm living in the past but over $50,000 for a pontoon is not cheap. Gotta disagree on this one Froggy! :rolleyes: NSF
I agree Rhino's are not cheap, the one the wife likes 25K..WTF, I would buy a sandrail first...
and
52K for a fully loaded JC is not cheap either....
But I too must be living in the stone age

chub
07-12-2006, 01:06 PM
15K for a mildly fixed up Rhino? WTF is mild for 15K?

Todd969
07-12-2006, 01:09 PM
I don't have a Rhino, but instead went with a mule. Yes I agree that 50K + is in fact alot of money, but so is 110K for something that goes 20mph Faster. Pontoons have their purpose just like a 5 seater 100mph cat does. If people are judging me because I own a toon, then so be it. Atleast I have a great time with my family and friends.

Phat Matt
07-12-2006, 01:24 PM
How about some kind of "copyright"? There are unscupulous vinyl splashers out there you know.
How about we dress you in a wizard outfit and put a picture of your mug on it. :D

OutCole'd
07-12-2006, 01:27 PM
How about we dress you in a wizard outfit and put a picture of your mug on it. :D
LMAO..... :D

Froggystyle
07-12-2006, 01:36 PM
I agree Rhino's are not cheap, the one the wife likes 25K..WTF, I would buy a sandrail first...
and
52K for a fully loaded JC is not cheap either....
But I too must be living in the stone age
Your wife ain't cheap... They are $9K or so and Yamaha will finance them for $120/month. That is cheap. I spend that on gas to get about halfway to Havasu with the moho and boat. That again filling up half of my tank on the boat.
Sandrails don't fit in a truck bed, toterhome or garage with a boat in it already.
52K for a nice boat is cheap. My motor and drive costs that. For a fully loaded boat with a lot of ammenities and function, a decent top end and nice looking with manufacturer and dealer profit thrown in, that is a great price.
If you really want to feel like you live in the stone age, check out my liability insurance bill every month, or my rent here at the dizzle... Rock your mind dude...

kanedog
07-12-2006, 09:41 PM
pontoons are exxponseeve. yup