PDA

View Full Version : Yall wont wanna miss this for some serious car racin ! ! !

DUECE'SDAD
07-12-2006, 11:52 AM
Check out this race some local street races are putting on at the tulsa dragstip so that everything will be legal. ITs outlaw heads up street racin on street drag radials, no bull it will be an awesome time and were adding to the sponsorship, dont miss it we will be there, it starts at midnight ! ! !
Check it out for yourself and at
http://tulsaracewaypark.com/forum/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=12247;st art=0

kcvega
07-14-2006, 07:51 AM
Well I guess I'm giving it a shot. Haven't been out there all year but oh well.

DUECE'SDAD
07-14-2006, 09:11 AM
Well, you got a damn good shot, since your car should be the fastest on DR's !!! See ya there holler if ya need any help

kcvega
07-14-2006, 10:47 AM
Oh no I'm way slower than some of the dudes showing up but anything can happen.

taylormanss
07-18-2006, 07:10 PM
cool!

DUECE'SDAD
08-02-2006, 05:51 PM
Any one else plan on coming up this saturday night for the street car shootout ? ?? ? We gotta a setter overnight for the kids so its gonna be a party !!!! The gates open around 11:30 just before midnight . .. the cars entered will cruise 8-10 miles down the road at 12:30 . . . then on for some hard hittin drag radial racin. . . im talkin mid 8 second cars on DOT tires.
They are thinkin around 20-30 cars are gonna show and the racin shall go possibly tell sun up !!! random pairing will aloow everyone from 8-thru 10 10.99 second et's a fair chance. . . And all to support OUR troops !!! Thats right, this hole shoot out is observation of all of us different "hot rod street racer" types to support the USA .. .
Im gonna cruise the 57 out and make a few passes between rounds to have some fun and the wife will be there too .. . Tryin to get her to run it once !!!
Any one that wants to come up and party or watch a bunch of my buddies are gettin together for dinner first so get with us, and if you need a place to stay, WE GOT ROOOOOOOMMMMM!!!!
If you need to get a hold of me call the shop at 918 2915522 or house at 918 827 -2692 and for vic and all you guys bitchin, my cell phone is still broke and should be good after the first of next week !!!! -Dustin