PDA

View Full Version : Another reason for nuking Iran

Steve 1
01-08-2006, 11:14 AM
http://www.iranfocus.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=5184

Blown 472
01-08-2006, 11:28 AM
http://www.iranfocus.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=5184
Please show me where they are a direct threat to your way of life and freedom thus the need for nuking.

Steve 1
01-08-2006, 01:29 PM
Please show me where they are a direct threat to your way of life and freedom thus the need for nuking.
No I think that would be your job to show me where a terrorist country led by a madman bent on our destruction Right now feverishly working to put a nuclear war head on a missile IS NOT!!

Boy Named Sue
01-08-2006, 01:33 PM
I'm for giving those SOB's a nuggie and a super atomic wedgie!
Trying running a roadblock with a suicide vest when your tighty whiteys are pulled over your turban!

Steve 1
01-08-2006, 01:35 PM
http://www.uploadyourimages.com/img/081573nukemenow.jpg

HighRoller
01-09-2006, 11:42 AM
The scariest thing about Iran is that thay have the full backing of China. I don't see it being very long before China has Iran poke us in the chest a few times just to see what we do.

DCBob
01-09-2006, 01:20 PM
The scariest thing about Iran is that thay have the full backing of China. I don't see it being very long before China has Iran poke us in the chest a few times just to see what we do.
Thats' no shi....t! If you look around the chessboard ie Tiwain(sp) N Korea, Iran, we would be some pretty busy folks putting out any one of those fires, if they got started with what we now have going on. Wouldn't it be a perfect time for China to get busy on the USA

OGShocker
01-09-2006, 02:12 PM
They are a " direct threat" to the World. Somehow I think that might just effect us.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Old Texan
01-09-2006, 03:31 PM
1-They hate our guts
2- Their leader is an extremist in the Islamic jihadist mold. Plus he hates Jews in general
3- The chances are great their new found technology will be available to terrorists at some point
4- Nuclear explosions have a tendency to exceed past the borders of their targets
Blown you tell us what should be done? Are nuclear arms in the hands of radicals a good thing?

SmokinLowriderSS
01-09-2006, 05:55 PM
Blown you tell us what should be done? Are nuclear arms in the hands of radicals a good thing?
Now, there ya go .... You asked Blown a direct question. Now you'll get something like "See post #2" claiming to have already answered it (and you were too much of a fool to understand it) or "The Jews (interchangable with "the Zionists") are at fault".

Blown 472
01-09-2006, 07:40 PM
Now, there ya go .... You asked Blown a direct question. Now you'll get something like "See post #2" claiming to have already answered it (and you were too much of a fool to understand it) or "The Jews (interchangable with "the Zionists") are at fault".
I dont see iran as a direct threat to the us plain and simple, are they a threat to the zionist war pigs hell yeah as they should be. stop being a stooge for israel and pull your head out we owe that country nothing.

Steve 1
01-09-2006, 08:02 PM
I dont see iran as a direct threat to the us plain and simple, are they a threat to the zionist war pigs hell yeah as they should be. stop being a stooge for israel and pull your head out we owe that country nothing.
You do not see a problem with a country completely run and controlled by homicidal maniocs and them supplying terrorists swore to our destruction with atomic weapons as a threat???
Wake up bent! Here is what they need!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.uploadyourimages.com/img/160531nuke2.jpg

canuck1
01-09-2006, 09:38 PM
[QUOTE=Steve 1]You do not see a problem with a country completely run and controlled by homicidal maniocs and them supplying terrorists swore to our destruction with atomic weapons as a threat???
I can't believe you would talk about Bush and the CIA that way

Steve 1
01-09-2006, 10:40 PM
Need to move Canada to Iran!!

canuck1
01-09-2006, 11:14 PM
Kinda like selling oil in Euros? & Setting up their own exchange?

Blown 472
01-10-2006, 04:51 AM
[QUOTE=Steve 1]You do not see a problem with a country completely run and controlled by homicidal maniocs and them supplying terrorists swore to our destruction with atomic weapons as a threat???
I can't believe you would talk about Bush and the CIA that way
Come on now Canuck 1, dont throw history into the mix, it completely screws up their theory. I mean what with them arming bin ladin and training him and all, sheesh then the selling of nuke equipment to iran and all, oh and dont forget the wmds to iraq and giving them intellegence on where to drop the chemical weapons on their own peeps, sheesh dude that is like old news, you must live for like the last year and stuff. :rollside:

Blown 472
01-10-2006, 04:52 AM
That will never happen.

Steve 1
01-10-2006, 06:03 AM
Come on now Canuck 1, dont throw history into the mix, it completely screws up their theory. I mean what with them arming bin ladin and training him and all, sheesh then the selling of nuke equipment to iran and all, oh and dont forget the wmds to iraq and giving them intellegence on where to drop the chemical weapons on their own peeps, sheesh dude that is like old news, you must live for like the last year and stuff. :rollside:
Bullcrap bent you are out of it now as for that silly knucklehead Canadian we should charge each one like 10 K a year for protecting them!

Old Texan
01-10-2006, 07:06 AM
Questions: In your opinion-
Iran is after Nuclear weapons for 1 reason, eliminate Israel?
Iran has no intent on aiding terrorists against western civilization?
Define direct threat.

canuck1
01-10-2006, 09:28 AM
Define direct threat.
Self defense maybe. Israel should already have nukes
You know the funny thing, I had a friend who traveled over there and the people were amazed that an US citizen would want to see Iran.

canuck1
01-10-2006, 09:32 AM
Bullcrap bent you are out of it now as for that silly knucklehead Canadian we should charge each one like 10 K a year for protecting them!
Take a cheque? Two years after you close the border we will gladly provide assistance to the planets newest third world country. And that is Mr Canucklehead to you Stevey.

Steve 1
01-10-2006, 11:56 AM
Self defense maybe. Israel should already have nukes
You know the funny thing, I had a friend who traveled over there and the people were amazed that an US citizen would want to see Iran.
I wonder about that myself since that Would NOT be a good idea until we make the place ankle high!!

Steve 1
01-10-2006, 11:57 AM
Take a cheque? Two years after you close the border we will gladly provide assistance to the planets newest third world country. And that is Mr Canucklehead to you Stevey.
Like I said before it will make a nice trash dump up there!

Steve 1
01-10-2006, 12:12 PM
So let's see we wait until Iran gets and uses atomic weapons which is one and the same with that Terrorist government they have there ? before we destroy them??
Bad Idea we have a fresh Army next door and nothing else on the agenda or to do but protect this country from the Islamo-Maniacs next door !!Hint a strongly worded letter will not work.Your hero carter tried that!!
BTW I had Iranians in my crew and they do not like us!!

Blown 472
01-10-2006, 07:30 PM
You are saying non of that happend? you really need to read up on your history dear boy.

Blown 472
01-10-2006, 07:32 PM
Define direct threat.
To defend themselves from israel, why no bitching about them having nukes??
What would they stand to gain from that?
direct threat as in a declration of war or an out right attack on our soil. None of which iraq ever did but yet we are blowing the hell out of them.

Steve 1
01-10-2006, 08:12 PM
You are saying non of that happend? you really need to read up on your history dear boy.
No you need a grasp on reality Abu Bent Wake up!!

Flying Tiger
01-11-2006, 08:01 AM
Kill or be Killed

1978 Rogers
01-11-2006, 08:59 AM
Who needs a reason? Watched Orlando Bloom's movie Kindom of Heaven last weekend. Its about the Crusades. To bad the Christians couldn't have kept the Arabs under control. :crossx:

1978 Rogers
01-11-2006, 09:05 AM
direct threat as in a declration of war or an out right attack on our soil. None of which iraq ever did but yet we are blowing the hell out of them.
I used to give you a little credit for your opions Bent, but justifing nukes to defend themselve agaist Israel. Thats a stupid comment. Why do you think Israel pulled out of the Westbank? To cut down on bombings. Israel has only defended themselves agaist the Arabs around them. Why do you think Israel want to build a wall around them? Come on Bent, to say Iran should have nukes because Israel does is childish.

Forkin' Crazy
01-11-2006, 12:10 PM
BTW I had Iranians in my crew and they do not like us!!
And they've hated us for a long time. I had several in my classes at aeronotical school....go figure.... They were everywhere... 25 to 35% of the class... and that was in 1982...... They were rude, nasty, and very hateful. Out of all of them, you would have thought that one would be friendly... such is not the case.
Some things don't change.

canuck1
01-11-2006, 01:02 PM
I used to give you a little credit for your opions Bent, but justifing nukes to defend themselve agaist Israel. Thats a stupid comment. Why do you think Israel pulled out of the Westbank? To cut down on bombings. Israel has only defended themselves agaist the Arabs around them. Why do you think Israel want to build a wall around them? Come on Bent, to say Iran should have nukes because Israel does is childish.
The USSR thought the same thing back in the day.....
India and Pakistan seem to have the same thinking as well....
The Chinese do too
Could there be more to this?

Steve 1
01-11-2006, 02:33 PM
The Chinese do too
Could there be more to this?
Your take on history sucks like Canada does!! Where are the parallels to Iran chucklehead??

SmokinLowriderSS
01-11-2006, 07:08 PM
Ok, ISRAEL (the ONLY truly sucessfull middle eastern nation, and the one WITHOUT OIL (the one middle eastern nation you hate, errr, you KNOW is at the center of all the world's problems)) has managed to steal nukes (yes, stole the tech from US (documented espianage cases)) from us to protect itself from ...... drumroll here ............ THE ENTIRE DAMNED ARAB WORLD! At LEAST a 20:1 DISADVANTAGE. Have they ever used them, NO. Have they ever HAD to use them, NO! Are they going to make a "first strike" use of them? Just the same as the same question for the US in the 50's vs the USSR. The answer, NO!
So, using your logic, We should have invaded/protected ourself from Imperial Japan in the 1940's, yet should have LEFT EUROPE ALONE. The German's never attacked us, never invaded us, never bombed New York, or Boston. The Italians ESPECIALLY never did such things to raise our ire. The Vichy French govt never attacked us either, yet we INVADED FRANCE, from 2 directions!
We stopped "Blowing the hell out of Iraq" back in 2003. We have NOT stopped, shooting people that shoot at US soldiers, shooting people wearing explosives who TRY to blow up soldiers (and civilians you fool)(if THEY blow up, it's 500 points for good bullet placement, and an extra day of R&R). The use of grenades in fighting like faluhja's cleansing do not come anywhere close to "blowing the hell out of the country". You ever seen a REAL LIVE FRAGMENTATION GRENADE EXPLODE blown? (I realize that is a Q I will not see an A to) Forget hollywood, they are disapointing really. 4oz Composition B makes a hell of a boom, the world shakes, the DUST-BALL is about the size of a bowling ball. No flames, no huge house-lighting fireball blowing windows out all over. I've thrown them, I've shot 40mm HEDP. Claymores are a lot cooler, an entire POUND of C-4, STILL no fireball. Just 700 1/4" steel balls that go right thru 1/4" steel at close range, makes a nice "Art Deco" spray pattern on teh landscape. The nearest we get to "blowing the hell out of Iraq" is blowing up the CAR BOMBS & other IED's that we find BEFORE they blow it up themselves.
I guess anything above a BB-gun constitutes "blowing the hell" out of something. Wonder how I got 90 pounds of venison from a 145lb doe I "blew the hell out of" with a .308.

Blown 472
01-11-2006, 07:11 PM
Ok, ISRAEL (the ONLY truly sucessfull middle eastern nation, and the one WITHOUT OIL (the one middle eastern nation you hate, errr, you KNOW is at the center of all the world's problems)) has managed to steal nukes (yes, stole the tech from US (documented espianage cases)) from us to protect itself from ...... drumroll here ............ THE ENTIRE DAMNED ARAB WORLD! At LEAST a 20:1 DISADVANTAGE. Have they ever used them, NO. Have they ever HAD to use them, NO! Are they going to make a "first strike" use of them? Just the same as the same question for the US in the 50's vs the USSR. The answer, NO!
So, using your logic, We should have invaded/protected ourself from Imperial Japan in the 1940's, yet should have LEFT EUROPE ALONE. The German's never attacked us, never invaded us, never bombed New York, or Boston. The Italians ESPECIALLY never did such things to raise our ire. The Vichy French govt never attacked us either, yet we INVADED FRANCE, from 2 directions!
We stopped "Blowing the hell out of Iraq" back in 2003. We have NOT stopped, shooting people that shoot at US soldiers, shooting people wearing explosives who TRY to blow up soldiers (and civilians you fool)(if THEY blow up, it's 500 points for good bullet placement, and an extra day of R&R). The use of grenades in fighting like faluhja's cleansing do not come anywhere close to "blowing the hell out of the country". You ever seen a REAL LIVE FRAGMENTATION GRENADE EXPLODE blown? (I realize that is a Q I will not see an A to) Forget hollywood, they are disapointing really. 4oz Composition B makes a hell of a boom, the world shakes, the DUST-BALL is about the size of a bowling ball. No flames, no huge house-lighting fireball blowing windows out all over. I've thrown them, I've shot 40mm HEDP. Claymores are a lot cooler, an entire POUND of C-4, STILL no fireball. Just 700 1/4" steel balls that go right thru 1/4" steel at close range, makes a nice "Art Deco" spray pattern on teh landscape. The nearest we get to "blowing the hell out of Iraq" is blowing up the CAR BOMBS & other IED's that we find BEFORE they blow it up themselves.
I guess anything above a BB-gun constitutes "blowing the hell" out of something. Wonder how I got 90 pounds of venison from a 145lb doe I "blew the hell out of" with a .308.
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/ Page down, you find the answers to at least three of your questions.

Steve 1
01-11-2006, 07:14 PM
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/ Page down, you find the answers to at least three of your questions.
Traitor's site nothing more!! Try again bent!

Old Texan
01-12-2006, 06:02 AM
Site is better known as "Loon Land Propaganda".
Journalism based on selected out of context statements, confessions of moonbat po'd ex employees, and paranoid activists with no clue of reality.
Blown please tell me you don't actually believe the bulk of that drivel.

1978 Rogers
01-12-2006, 09:25 AM
Reading the info on this site is like listening to a politian (Dem. or Rep.). Its all mostly BS. :idea:

Old Texan
01-12-2006, 01:20 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/01/12/D8F3BVG01.html
UN is now involved, we're safer with Koffi on the job...... :rolleyes:

1978 Rogers
01-12-2006, 01:57 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/01/12/D8F3BVG01.html
UN is now involved, we're safer with Koffi on the job...... :rolleyes:
Oh, is Iran selling Food for Oil to? Didn't the UN have 10 plus years with weapons inspectors in Iraq? I remember UN making a lot of progress.

Steve 1
01-12-2006, 03:41 PM
http://www.shns.com/shns/g_index2.cfm?action=detail&pk=MURDOCK-01-12-06

Old Texan
01-12-2006, 05:27 PM
Steve's reference article from Scripps is about what I and many others have suspected all along. The Pentagon and CIA know far more than they let out to the dingbat media and nitwit congress.
GWB just takes the heat and let's our professionals do their job, destroy terror organizations. Speaks loads for the Man and his leadership. It may be years, but one day the world will know George Bush is a great President.
And those that doubt and condemn can say a silent prayer of thanks cause GWB and the rest of us in the "Flock" don't give a rats hit what they think.
Carl Levin and Dingy Harry are disgraces to the human race and shame on the fools that vote them in time after time. :crossx:

canuck1
01-12-2006, 08:54 PM
Your take on history sucks like Canada does!! Where are the parallels to Iran chucklehead??
Reading comprehention isn't your strong suit is it Stevey.
Country A has the bomb...(still with me?).....Country B feels threatened and wants the bomb too....(got it yet?)....Therefore when Country C sticks their nose in where it doesn't belong........
The Chinese do too
Now can you understand this post or should I type slower for you?

Steve 1
01-13-2006, 07:20 AM
Reading comprehention isn't your strong suit is it Stevey.
Country A has the bomb...(still with me?).....Country B feels threatened and wants the bomb too....(got it yet?)....Therefore when Country C sticks their nose in where it doesn't belong........
Now can you understand this post or should I type slower for you?
NO Wrong !!!!!!!!! again you are just a blabber mouth passing wind ..get a grip on what is going on then come back ..Later!

1978 Rogers
01-13-2006, 07:36 AM
Steve's reference article from Scripps is about what I and many others have suspected all along. The Pentagon and CIA know far more than they let out to the dingbat media and nitwit congress.
GWB just takes the heat and let's our professionals do their job, destroy terror organizations. Speaks loads for the Man and his leadership. It may be years, but one day the world will know George Bush is a great President.
And those that doubt and condemn can say a silent prayer of thanks cause GWB and the rest of us in the "Flock" don't give a rats hit what they think.
Carl Levin and Dingy Harry are disgraces to the human race and shame on the fools that vote them in time after time. :crossx:
The way I see it happening is when information like this is released,the media won't cover it because Jennifer Aniston will be getting married and Moore will have come out with a nother piece of crap movie. :cry:

Old Texan
01-13-2006, 08:29 AM
The way I see it happening is when information like this is released,the media won't cover it because Jennifer Aniston will be getting married and Moore will have come out with a nother piece of crap movie. :cry:
Sad but true. They also would have to eat a lot of crow.
Makes you wonder what type of person pursues a Journalism degree. They can't all be libs, can they? So much of what's reported nowadays seems aimed at the reporter wanting to be the story, the great investigator, living on the edge, waiting to out the corrupt bully.
The thing I've liked about the HB forums is we have a real cross section of the population here. Boat loving people from all walks of life. Varying ages, geographic regions, business types, political views, and other things that give a pretty fair perspective of how the country is built.
Seems there is a heavy majority leaning toward the good things this country is about. Of course our group is a bit slanted as we have no homeless or entitlement loafers. Bayliner owners excluded. :rolleyes:

canuck1
01-13-2006, 10:33 AM
NO Wrong !!!!!!!!! again you are just a blabber mouth passing wind ..get a grip on what is going on then come back ..Later!
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

canuck1
02-11-2006, 02:16 PM
bump for stevey

1978 Rogers
02-17-2006, 09:01 AM
I don't mean to generalize here, but should it really on by Just Iran. I think I can think of another country that qualifies.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060217/ap_on_re_mi_ea/prophet_drawings

Wetracer
02-17-2006, 09:43 AM
If Iran continues with it's nuclear program, Israel will take care of the problem. Look what they just purchased. http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1392178/posts

Steve 1
02-17-2006, 12:22 PM
They need some of those old city busters we have!

SmokinLowriderSS
02-18-2006, 04:22 PM
If Israeli intel is right about:
Israel has reportedly expressed its belief to Washington that Iran and several of its Arab allies are preparing for a full-scale war against the Jewish state, possibly following the expected US withdrawal from Iraq in 2006.
They may comne in useful.
Besides, what's better to watch on a Sat night, prime-time than another ass-whoopin of 3 or 4 arab armies by big, mean, agressor, Israel. I can see it now:
"Israel DOUBLE-DOG ON MUHAMMAD'S GRAVE DARED us to invade, we had no choice. Then they beat us up, feel sorry for US you in infedel non-believers in the west. Israel is EVIL and, if it takes us forever, we will wipe that cursed stain from our arab world!" :220v: :220v: :220v: :220v: