PDA

View Full Version : you know whats really annoying?...

DUNDUN
07-12-2006, 05:02 PM
9/11 conspiracy theorists such as kids at my school.. my god. you have no idea the arguments i get in with them over the dumb shit they believe.. they go to these liberal, michael moore wannabe websites and believe every word they say like its the freakin word of god.
im alittle concerned about my generation.. :/

SmokinLowriderSS
07-12-2006, 06:07 PM
I have some of their PARENTS as co-workers, so "I feel your pain". :mad: :yuk: :cry:

maxwedge
07-12-2006, 06:13 PM
you know whats really annoying?...
Yeah those 911 conspiracy people are pretty annoying, but you have to admit, SmokinLowriderSS is right up there too. :D

topless
07-12-2006, 06:17 PM
Maybe Poster X should be paged for this one. He likes to use his thesausus to try to confuse everyone with his politcal antics. What a popeye bag head boy he is.

maxwedge
07-12-2006, 06:20 PM
Maybe Poster X should be paged for this one. He likes to use his thesausus to try to confuse everyone with his politcal antics. What a popeye bag head boy he is.
What's a thesausus?

topless
07-12-2006, 06:26 PM
What's a thesausus?
Same as a thesaurus but spelled differently. LOL

XtrmWakeborder
07-12-2006, 10:47 PM
9/11 conspiracy theorists such as kids at my school.. my god. you have no idea the arguments i get in with them over the dumb shit they believe.. they go to these liberal, michael moore wannabe websites and believe every word they say like its the freakin word of god.
Just wait till you get to college, id say more than 3/4 of the professors are like that, then the kids think that what they say is true. Some of the professors don't know crap, my History teacher told the class that Archduke Ferdinand was stabbed to death for godsakes.

W.O.T
07-12-2006, 11:15 PM
man im sick of these liberal focks bunch of bleeding hearts

Drift
07-12-2006, 11:34 PM
Wait 'till college, then they will really try to phuck with your head.

Magic34
07-12-2006, 11:52 PM
Wait 'till college, then they will really try to phuck with your head.
And the teachers feel it is their right to push their views on you the paying student. Only happened to me a few times when I went to ASU (grad 2001), but I am sure it has happens a lot more today now just a few years later from when I was in college.

SmokinLowriderSS
07-13-2006, 03:00 AM
Yeah those 911 conspiracy people are pretty annoying, but you have to admit, SmokinLowriderSS is right up there too. :D
Yer just bein' an azz-hol. Do I have to bring your own personal thread in BR back to page 1? :D

Cole Sanger
07-13-2006, 05:37 AM
My mom always told me not to say anything if you don't have something good to say...LOL.

Schiada76
07-13-2006, 05:43 AM
Be nice to them anyway. They'll be your employees one day. :p

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-13-2006, 05:55 AM
Just wait till you get to college, id say more than 3/4 of the professors are like that, then the kids think that what they say is true. Some of the professors don't know crap, my History teacher told the class that Archduke Ferdinand was stabbed to death for godsakes.
I learned early on to keep my mouth shut with professors. They don't like when you argue with them and your grade will reflect it. I figured when I was a teacher, I could say what I wanted to say, and feed my views to the minnows. LOL. I always liked the professors that I couldn't tell if they were liberal or conservative. That's how I hope I am.
BTW, if you want to get a conservative professor, take an Econ class. :D

yeah,right
07-13-2006, 06:24 AM
I learned early on to keep my mouth shut with professors. They don't like when you argue with them and your grade will reflect it. I figured when I was a teacher, I could say what I wanted to say, and feed my views to the minnows. LOL. I always liked the professors that I couldn't tell if they were liberal or conservative. That's how I hope I am.
That's exactly what I was thinking. Economics= conservative, Poli Sci= extreme liberal, all others=liberal. You do need to learn to keep your mouth shut and listen to all the BS they spread, because they will hammer on you and jack with your grade.

DUNDUN
07-13-2006, 01:17 PM
yeah im taking that course next year.
and the econ teachers at my school are way conservative from what ive heard. should be a little easier to put up with i think. haha!

Drift
07-13-2006, 01:22 PM
And the teachers feel it is their right to push their views on you the paying student. Only happened to me a few times when I went to ASU (grad 2001), but I am sure it has happens a lot more today now just a few years later from when I was in college.
Yep, less and less curriculum and more political rhetoric. Here, have 20K a year so you can spout your delusional utopian views at me. Heaven forbid I disagree with any of it though.
:argue: