PDA

View Full Version : Our new Ultra out of the mold!!!!

sigepmock
07-12-2006, 08:10 PM
Wanting to say a huge THANK YOU to John West, Steve, Holly, and everyone at Ultra for all their help in making our dream boat a reality.
I was going to hold off putting up any pics until the boat was finished...but I was so blown away by how beautiful the gel work turned out that I just had to share. So here it is our new 27 Shadow out of the mold and through one round of polishing.....this is still early on in the process and there's no rub rail yet but it gives you an idea. I was absolutely speachless when they rolled this out into the sun today:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5495boat5.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5495boat8.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5495boat9.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5495boat10.jpg
Sorry for the huge pictures but the medium ones just didn't do it justice. These don't even show the depth and detail in the fade. ANd the pins lines are a triple pin with silver/white/silver.....the details are flawless......
John thanks again for taking so much time with us today, I can't say enough about how happy we are with the boat so far and how much we appreciate you going over every single detail with us ....making sure we are 100% happy. Even putting up with all the little changes and refinements we made today....I don't know of any other boat company owner that woud take 3+ hours out of his day to answer all my dumb questions and work with me on all the little details to make the boat perfect for us.
Thank you again everyone at Ultra. With a start this beautiful I can't wait to see the finished product!!!! :D
Chris <-------A little excited
July 29 Updates on page 4
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5495boat1.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/54951.jpg

Jordy
07-12-2006, 08:12 PM
Wow, another beautiful Ultra. :D :D :D

Essex29
07-12-2006, 08:12 PM
beautiful!

plaster dave
07-12-2006, 08:19 PM
That looks BADA$$ I love the red all the way down.

bruddah
07-12-2006, 08:22 PM
beautiful boat. if you dont mind me asking what are the 27 shadows going for. ballpark?

Phat Matt
07-12-2006, 08:26 PM
Looks good. I bet you can't wait!

TrojanDan
07-12-2006, 08:36 PM
Sweet looking boat. Love the Cardinal Red color. :D

DEMOMAN
07-12-2006, 08:38 PM
Boat looks awesome. Congrats.

Magic34
07-12-2006, 08:40 PM
Looks great. Looks like I need to get those covers sent by Friday. I'll work on it right now.

Todd969
07-12-2006, 08:41 PM
Beautiful,love the colors..... I also see John managed to sneak his "W" in there ;)

Magic34
beautiful boat. if you dont mind me asking what are the 27 shadows going for. ballpark?
$800/month :crossx:

INSman
probably in the $125k range with a 525

sigepmock
07-12-2006, 09:03 PM
$800/month :crossx:
Aren't they all :crossx:
Thanks. No rush on the covers :)
Thanks everyone, should be done in a few weeks, if you see us out on the water wave us down for a few cold beverages....I owe the Karma gods a lot of favors for this one.

bignet
07-12-2006, 09:03 PM
That is pretty sweet... :crossx:
bignet

sigepmock
07-12-2006, 09:04 PM
Beautiful,love the colors..... I also see John managed to sneak his "W" in there ;)
No no no....that's an "M" for Mock :crossx: :D
but thanks for noticing :)
Chris Mock

bordsmnj
07-12-2006, 09:09 PM
Nice looking boat! keep the pics coming,eh? :cool:

Jyruiz
Wow, that looks real good, keep the pics coming as the build goes along.

riverbound
Looks GREAT. I heard the stereo will be decent too ;)

bordsmnj
07-12-2006, 09:10 PM
beat yuh to it

Devil's Advocate
07-12-2006, 09:11 PM
Beautiful boat, great colors.

bordsmnj
geez bill don't you ever.....
hey we're yuh at this week?

MACH26
very nice...but the karma gods are watching :crossx: :lightsabe :boxingguy
gonna be a fun summer!!!!

Ivan Dan
07-12-2006, 09:20 PM
Looks killer!!! What motor/drive package are you going with?

BajaMike
07-12-2006, 09:24 PM
Nice, very original....very classy.... :idea:
Ultra sure is doing some nice work!!!!
:rollside:

DILLIGAF
07-12-2006, 10:29 PM
Congrats! Looks very nice

Riverhound
07-12-2006, 10:39 PM
Another great looking Ultra! Congratulations!

Drift
07-12-2006, 10:45 PM
When can we start another someone splashed my graphics thread?! :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
No, really a very nice looking boat. Hope to see it up close some day.

SHOTKALLIN
07-12-2006, 10:59 PM
hey batta batta SAWING BATTA!

riverbound
07-12-2006, 11:48 PM
geez bill don't you ever.....
hey we're yuh at this week?
I work too much lately :(
Tucson :mad:

bunny 166
07-12-2006, 11:56 PM
OMGosh!! How beautiful!!! Congrats to you and your family....Post more pics soon.... :)

INSman
07-13-2006, 12:03 AM
OMGosh!! How beautiful!!! Congrats to you and your family....Post more pics soon.... :)
Watch u doin' up hunny bunny ??

Parker
07-13-2006, 01:22 AM
The pictures don't do it justice. Saw it first hand and was blown away.....
Congrats again Mock's,
Parker and Family.

Dan Lorenze
07-13-2006, 01:32 AM
Beautiful boat, congrats.........

Hardly Satisfied
07-13-2006, 01:38 AM
congrats looks awesome , bet you can't wait for it to be finished

sigepmock
07-13-2006, 06:26 AM
Looks GREAT. I heard the stereo will be decent too ;)
Yeah I think so too. Dave and the guys at Al & Ed's in Ontario have been great. They haven't told me 100% yet what they are doing but I'm sure it's going to be sick!!!! :crossx: They are going above and beyond again.
Thank you again everyone. I can't say enough good things about the crew at Ultra. The wife and I thought there was no way we could afford a new boat that would be big enough to handle the Havasu chop and the family.....we were even starting to lean towards the dreaded pontoon boat....but John and Steve at Ultra worked with us for a few weeks and made it happen. We are very happy to stay a part of the Ultra family.
I think if anyone is looking for a new boat.....you need to at least call John or Steve and talk with them....if there is anyway to make it happen they will find it. They honestly have your best interest at heart and will not sell you something you don't need.....and if you have your heart set on something they will make it happen.
Forgot some of the details sorry:
525/XR with single hydraulic assist
Open bow w/ crawl thru mid-cabin
Trim Tabs, and a bunch of other goodies....my favorite is the foot wash under the bow....should really help keep the sand out of the boat, especially as the kid gets older.
I'll keep the picks coming. Thanks again,
Chris

ChumpChange
07-13-2006, 06:32 AM
Congrats Chris...so is there a way to photochop those pictures behind your truck for your sig??
Who needs a rubrail, that thing looks sick like it is.....can you say capped?

sigepmock
07-13-2006, 07:05 AM
very nice...but the karma gods are watching :crossx: :lightsabe :boxingguy
gonna be a fun summer!!!!
You know you liked that Pic of your boat.......should I post it? :crossx:
Updated sig for Chump Change....hope you like it Matt :)

jbtrailerjim
07-13-2006, 07:10 AM
That looks sweet! I dig the colors. Congrats. :cool:

Cole Trickle
07-13-2006, 07:37 AM
Congrats you two!!!!
Boat looks amazing:D :p
I call rear bench seat behind the passenger;)

shippingguy
07-13-2006, 07:58 AM
Congrats Mock's that boat looks great. It is sure going to be a nice ride. You will enjoy it.

sigepmock
07-13-2006, 08:01 AM
Congrats Mock's that boat looks great. It is sure going to be a nice ride. You will enjoy it.
Thanks for all your help Mike. I kept trying to tell the guys in rigging that you wouldn't mind if they installed your motor in our boat....but they weren't buying it... :crossx:
Brandin as long as you bring Jen you can sit where ever you want.....:)

Bense468
07-13-2006, 08:03 AM
Thats a bitchen getalong. Congrats.

shippingguy
07-13-2006, 08:08 AM
[QUOTE=sigepmock]Thanks for all your help Mike. I kept trying to tell the guys in rigging that you wouldn't mind if they installed your motor in our boat....but they weren't buying it... :crossx:
Sounds good. I guess we will have to order another one. 4 weeks out for the motor. Your boat really came out nice I think I may have John just splash it for ours :crossx: You are going to love the 525 and everything else about the boat. We hope to have ours done the weekend after Labor Day so we will still have some time to run this year with you guys and Cudmore. Congrats again!!

tamalewagon
07-13-2006, 08:09 AM
That is truly a piece of work! Beautiful! Can't wait till the wife give's me the "OK" to order ours (few years down the road). Congratulations on a beautiful rig!

beaverretriever
07-13-2006, 08:11 AM
WOW, your boat is so nice. I cant wait to see it done.

riverracerx
07-13-2006, 08:16 AM
Looks awesome, congrats! Ultra does some killer gel work!!

sigepmock
07-13-2006, 08:24 AM
[QUOTE=sigepmock]Thanks for all your help Mike. I kept trying to tell the guys in rigging that you wouldn't mind if they installed your motor in our boat....but they weren't buying it... :crossx:
Sounds good. I guess we will have to order another one. 4 weeks out for the motor. Your boat really came out nice I think I may have John just splash it for ours :crossx: You are going to love the 525 and everything else about the boat. We hope to have ours done the weekend after Labor Day so we will still have some time to run this year with you guys and Cudmore. Congrats again!!
I told JW we're boating till December.....hell we may not even bring the motorhome home this winter...just might stay all winter in Havasu. I think we're going to get a bunch of Ultra's together for the x-mas light parade....a mini-Ultra regatta if we can. Should be fun...
As far as splashing I just sent the pics directly to Magic...so they could at least get it right :cry: :crossx:
Chris

shockwavebd
07-13-2006, 08:27 AM
Congarts chris it came out sweet.............. :cool:

shippingguy
07-13-2006, 08:33 AM
I told JW we're boating till December.....hell we may not even bring the motorhome home this winter...just might stay all winter in Havasu. I think we're going to get a bunch of Ultra's together for the x-mas light parade....a mini-Ultra regatta if we can. Should be fun...
As far as splashing I just sent the pics directly to Magic...so they could at least get it right :cry: :crossx:
Chris
Sounds good. Yeah we will be out there this winter for sure.

MayDaze
07-13-2006, 08:49 AM
Looking good....

MrsSigEpMock
07-13-2006, 08:50 AM
Hey Every Body, thanks for your comments!!! I still haven't seen the boat in person (in TX this week), but I am extremely happy with the pics. And I know Chris is very excited about the whole thing. He called me yesterday to go over the details and he sounded like a 5 year old at x-mas. :rollside: He was so Pumped, I had to tell him to calm down and talk slower. :220v:
So many thanks to JW, Steve, Crew and Owners! Our new boat is on its way to be a beautiful piece of work. I am so proud to still be apart of the Ultra Family. You all make it easier than it should be to upgrade. Please don't make anything "bigger&better", this "family boat" (per Chris as he sold it to me initially) is supposed to last many years for us! :crossx: :argue:
THANKS TO ULTRA

Cole Trickle
07-13-2006, 09:23 AM
Hey Every Body, thanks for your comments!!! I still haven't seen the boat in person (in TX this week), but I am extremely happy with the pics. And I know Chris is very excited about the whole thing. He called me yesterday to go over the details and he sounded like a 5 year old at x-mas. :rollside: He was so Pumped, I had to tell him to calm down and talk slower. :220v:
So many thanks to JW, Steve, Crew and Owners! Our new boat is on its way to be a beautiful piece of work. I am so proud to still be apart of the Ultra Family. You all make it easier than it should be to upgrade. Please don't make anything "bigger&better", this "family boat" (per Chris as he sold it to me initially) is supposed to last many years for us! :crossx: :argue:
THANKS TO ULTRA
Pretty sure a 34 footer is coming out soon:D :idea:
From what I have been told Chris is number 2 on the list.;) :p (I think he said the 27 would be too small with more than 1 kid)

Cole Trickle
07-13-2006, 09:26 AM
Brandin as long as you bring Jen you can sit where ever you want.....:)
Sweet!!!!
Tap Tap Driver seat......... :crossx: :p

MrsSigEpMock
07-13-2006, 09:50 AM
Pretty sure a 34 footer is coming out soon:D :idea:
From what I have been told Chris is number 2 on the list.;) :p (I think he said the 27 would be too small with more than 1 kid)
I believe it and wouldn't put it past him! I think the 34 is a vee?? If so then we (I) are safe. Also, I don't know if we can afford >1 kid now. we've been upgrading a lot lately, we are tapped out.
Sorry, we are going out this weekend and we won't be able to cruz by next. But have a great 30th and we'll see you soon.
BTW I went with Verizon!!! :p you and bill sold me on the free txts.

Cole Trickle
07-13-2006, 09:58 AM
I believe it and wouldn't put it past him! I think the 34 is a vee?? If so then we (I) are safe. Also, I don't know if we can afford >1 kid now. we've been upgrading a lot lately, we are tapped out.
Sorry, we are going out this weekend and we won't be able to cruz by next. But have a great 30th and we'll see you soon.
Pretty sure they might have a 34' cat in the future?;) :idea:
We both know your never safe with Chris holing a ATM card:D
Where are you going this weekend?
Thanks for the early birthday wishes!
<------ expects a text soon;) :p

MrsSigEpMock
07-13-2006, 10:15 AM
We both know your never safe with Chris holing a ATM card:D
Where are you going this weekend?
Thanks for the early birthday wishes!
<------ expects a text soon;) :p
Typo, We are NOT going out this weekend, but the 21st. I don't get back to CA until tomor night, so I'm switching my 9/80 fri to next week. Chris is flying to NorCal on this coming monday be home Thurs. so we'll leave fri morning. You'll get a txt when I put your number in it in 2 more days! It is still on my old phone which is now Lauren's toy!!

Cole Trickle
07-13-2006, 10:27 AM
Typo, We are NOT going out this weekend, but the 21st. I don't get back to CA until tomor night, so I'm switching my 9/80 fri to next week. Chris is flying to NorCal on this coming monday be home Thurs. so we'll leave fri morning. You'll get a txt when I put your number in it in 2 more days! It is still on my old phone which is now Lauren's toy!!
Gotcha
I will drink a beer for you guys when I see Sean and Linds Saturday:D
Have Lauren send me a text until you get home :p

Mrs. casean
07-13-2006, 10:45 AM
WOW! Chris & Carrie, it looks beautiful! Great colors! Can't wait to see it in person!!! And hit you up for a ride, or two or three :D Congrats to the Mocks!!!

Mrs. casean
07-13-2006, 10:46 AM
Gotcha
I will drink a beer for you guys when I see Sean and Linds Saturday:D
Have Lauren send me a text until you get home :p
Got that right! :D See you Saturday birthday boy :p

Magic34
07-13-2006, 10:50 AM
:
It is already on the water.

Cole Trickle
07-13-2006, 10:53 AM
:crossx:
You headed out this weekend or are you stuck in Taladega or indy? :p :cool:

sigepmock
07-13-2006, 11:00 AM
You can drive the boat any time Carrie says you can Brandin :crossx:
Sorry we're going to miss your B-day this weekend. Hope you have fun.
Linds...sounds like we're going to try and head down to Parker with the pontoon for the day on Saturday the 22nd and catch up with you Sean, Chris and Amy. If you don't mind waiting up for the speed racer pontoon :cry:
Chris

USCFAN
07-13-2006, 11:00 AM
Nice looking boat..

sigepmock
07-13-2006, 11:01 AM
Just because you put Ultra stickers on your boat it doesn't count :D
PS Thanks again for the covers, they should go perfect with the rest of the hardware. Can't wait to show some pics of the stereo install....I think you're gonna like it. :crossx:
Chris

Mrs. casean
07-13-2006, 12:11 PM
You can drive the boat any time Carrie says you can Brandin :crossx:
Sorry we're going to miss your B-day this weekend. Hope you have fun.
Linds...sounds like we're going to try and head down to Parker with the pontoon for the day on Saturday the 22nd and catch up with you Sean, Chris and Amy. If you don't mind waiting up for the speed racer pontoon :cry:
Chris
Of course we don't mind wating up :D Or you can just ride w/ us if you don't want to two it down. Up to you! Eitherway, we'll see you then! :D

GRASS PAY$
07-13-2006, 12:12 PM
You know you liked that Pic of your boat.......should I post it? :crossx:
Updated sig for Chump Change....hope you like it Matt :)
Boat looks good, Javier told me about that pic I like to see it :)

Artv
07-13-2006, 12:29 PM
Chris congrats on the boat, the only thing is I cant see the pics from work.
If you have a chance can you email them to me.
artv94@hotmail.com

KineticoH20
07-13-2006, 12:32 PM
Chris, I wish I had your kind a money :D congrats it looks awesome!

sigepmock
07-13-2006, 12:47 PM
Chris, I wish I had your kind a money :D congrats it looks awesome!
Talk to my wife it's all hers :cry: Thanks Don. Your boat looks great too and looked like they were almost done with it. See on the water for sure.
E-mail sent Art.
Chris

Artv
07-13-2006, 02:12 PM
Chris, thanks for sending me the pics. The boat looks real nice.

AirtimeLavey
07-13-2006, 02:26 PM
Awesome looking gel! Striking colors. Congrats! :D
Trailer's a little funky.... ;)

raff
07-13-2006, 03:40 PM
Thats one nice looking gel, now if I could just talk Sara into the upgrade. :argue: John,John and Steve alittle here. :cry:
We will also be out in the winter.
Mark (still in a 24 for now) out

phuggit
07-13-2006, 04:41 PM
Looks badazz Chris. I agree with someone else here, that it would look bitchen if you capped it. I'll try to make the next run down to Ultra w/you as long as there's no secret handshake or cup of Ultra jesus juice I have to drink to get in.

voodoomedman
07-13-2006, 04:45 PM
Looks badazz Chris. I agree with someone else here, that it would look bitchen if you capped it. I'll try to make the next run down to Ultra w/you as long as there's no secret handshake or cup of Ultra jesus juice I have to drink to get in.
Nah no special Kool-aid at Ultra. Bring your checkbook though cuz your gonna want a new boat. :D

sigepmock
07-13-2006, 06:31 PM
Thanks Brother, sorry you missed the trip down. I bet you John West would make you a great deal on their new 26 Deck boat..especially to get you over from Delaminator, I mean Eliminator :D ..and it's super family friendly :crossx:
No special hand shake or kool-aid...... just wear black socks and be prepared to be treated better than you ever thought possible by a boat manufacturer. Like I've told you in the past....they treat you so well I look for excuses to go down there and hang out....:)
Can't wait for that week in Sept. Hopefully I'll know how to drive thething by then and we can take you guys out with us for a quick run up and down the lake....but remember once you ride in a cat on Havasu you'll never go back to a vee :crossx: Just ask Carrie... :crossx:
Thanks again this is going to be a great fall and winter in Havasu.

riverbound
07-13-2006, 06:37 PM
<---- expecting a text too :D

shueman
07-13-2006, 07:10 PM
Nice boat....don't know 'bout the colors....looks like a Big Stick to me.... :rolleyes: :crossx:

GHT
07-13-2006, 07:12 PM
Very Nice looking boat... Awesome look...
Congrats..

dicudmore
07-13-2006, 08:14 PM
lookin' good there peoples :cool:
CONGRATS :D
Those Shadows are growing on me :wink:

dicudmore
07-13-2006, 08:18 PM
Thanks Brother, sorry you missed the trip down. I bet you John West would make you a great deal on their new 26 Deck boat..especially to get you over from Delaminator, I mean Eliminator :D ..and it's super family friendly :crossx:
No special hand shake or kool-aid...... just wear black socks and be prepared to be treated better than you ever thought possible by a boat manufacturer. Like I've told you in the past....they treat you so well I look for excuses to go down there and hang out....:)
Can't wait for that week in Sept. Hopefully I'll know how to drive thething by then and we can take you guys out with us for a quick run up and down the lake....but remember once you ride in a cat on Havasu you'll never go back to a vee :crossx: Just ask Carrie... :crossx:
Thanks again this is going to be a great fall and winter in Havasu.
That great treatment part is SO true...can't thank all of them enough. My experience is that they don't treat you as a customer, but as if you are their ONLY customer :D
You're right on that cat, Havasu, V thing...SORRY, but I did warn you first :wink:
Chris free driving lessons anytime...you know that

Ion
07-13-2006, 08:42 PM
I've never commented on someone's gelcoat before, but that's a very nicely done gelcoat design. I can honestly say I haven't seen one quite like it before. What color rub-rail are you getting?
Look me up if you need AZ #'s or name!

sigepmock
07-13-2006, 08:52 PM
I've never commented on someone's gelcoat before, but that's a very nicely done gelcoat design. I can honestly say I haven't seen one quite like it before. What color rub-rail are you getting?
Look me up if you need AZ #'s or name!
Thank you, rub rail will be painted to match......at this point I didn't have the heart to ask JW about capping it.....He's already done so much more than we expected.
I actually might hit you about the name.....we're still undecided so we may try it in vinyl first and if we like it, then go painted.
Thanks again,
Chris

sigepmock
07-13-2006, 08:57 PM
That great treatment part is SO true...can't thank all of them enough. My experience is that they don't treat you as a customer, but as if you are their ONLY customer :D
You're right on that cat, Havasu, V thing...SORRY, but I did warn you first :wink:
Chris free driving lessons anytime...you know that
Dan,
Thanks for the ride that sealed the deal.....can't wait to chase you around the lake with one of our own.
You know I was trying to come up with a way to describe how Ultra treats you and I think you got it right. It's as if you are the only person buying a boat from them but the funny thing is everyone one I talk to says the same thing.....and the part that really blows me away is that I don't think Ultra knows how to be any other way. Just a great group of people who love what they do.

voodoomedman
07-13-2006, 09:00 PM
Dan,
Thanks for the ride that sealed the deal.....can't wait to chase you around the lake with one of our own.
You know I was trying to come up with a way to describe how Ultra treats you and I think you got it right. It's as if you are the only person buying a boat from them but the funny thing is everyone one I talk to says the same thing.....and the part that really blows me away is that I don't think Ultra knows how to be any other way. Just a great group of people who love what they do.
I want to play too!!!!!!!!!!
Ultra rocks!!!!!!!! Now if John will just even trade me my Stealth for a 27 Shadow............. Probably won't happen but I still like the guy.

KineticoH20
07-13-2006, 09:02 PM
I want to play too!!!!!!!!!!
Ultra rocks!!!!!!!! Now if John will just even trade me my Stealth for a 27 Shadow............. Probably won't happen but I still like the guy.
I was kinda thinkin about one of his guys spearing my rig with the fork lift and John feeling bad builds me a 26 deck for the same money :rollside: :idea:

voodoomedman
07-13-2006, 09:04 PM
I was kinda thinkin about one of his guys spearing my rig with the fork lift and John feeling bad builds me a 26 deck for the same money :rollside: :idea:
Apparently with Travis down there you may not be too far off.
:eek: :eek:

Ion
07-13-2006, 09:11 PM
...rub rail will be painted to match
Cool...would have hated to see that boat with a white one!

Ultracrazy
07-13-2006, 09:11 PM
Nice boat and welcome to Ultra......... :cool:

voodoomedman
07-13-2006, 09:15 PM
Nice boat and welcome to Ultra......... :cool:
Their already part of the family. Just trying to get a bigger piece of the inheritance!!!

DRMCAT
07-13-2006, 10:26 PM
Congrats. It looks very nice. Their work is extremely impressive. My wife has fallen in love with their new deck boat. I am sure it is only a matter of time. Enjoy in good health!

sigepmock
07-14-2006, 10:38 AM
Congrats. It looks very nice. Their work is extremely impressive. My wife has fallen in love with their new deck boat. I am sure it is only a matter of time. Enjoy in good health!
John would make you a pretty nice deal on one right now I bet..... :crossx:

SoCalHD
07-14-2006, 10:42 AM
As bitchin as the pictures look, they really don't do that gel work justice.......It looks INCREDIBLE in person, and the triple pin lines are something to see!!! Congrats again Carrie, oh and chris too!!lol :crossx:

Outnumbered
07-14-2006, 12:13 PM
Looks great. I agree with the comments that the Ultra gel really does not show its depth and quality in photos. JW does some nice work and it really shows in person. I hope to get another one some day.

voodoomedman
07-14-2006, 12:20 PM
Looks great. I agree with the comments that the Ultra gel really does not show its depth and quality in photos. JW does some nice work and it really shows in person. I hope to get another one some day.
I'll let mine go for the price of a 27 Shadow loaded up. :D

ULTRA26 # 1
07-14-2006, 01:17 PM
Congratulations on the new 27. It's beautiful. I don't know what kind of boat you're in now, but the 27 and the new 26 deck provide a ride over the Havasu rough stuff, that is amazing. You're going to love it.
Hope to see you on the water.

MrsSigEpMock
07-20-2006, 04:01 PM
Congratulations on the new 27. It's beautiful. I don't know what kind of boat you're in now, but the 27 and the new 26 deck provide a ride over the Havasu rough stuff, that is amazing. You're going to love it.
Hope to see you on the water.
Hey, We saw you at the Pomona Show! We were the ones putting drool marks all over the 27, with the baby! Congrats to you too. You are going to be a trend setter! :p See ya out there!
Carrie & Chris

sigepmock
07-31-2006, 06:45 AM
Took a trip down to El Cajon on Saturday and of course it rained on us but we did manage to get a few pics.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5495boat1.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/54951.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5495dash2.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5495dash3.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5495hinge1.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/54952.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5495boat3.jpg
And here's a close-up of the triple pin lines
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5495triple_pin.jpg
It's silver-white-silver....looks almost blue in the pic for some reason. Anyway we love the way it turned out.
Thanks again to JW, Steve, Holly, and the rest of the gang at Ultra. Hopefully have it in a few weeks.
The Mock Family :)

phuggit
07-31-2006, 07:20 AM
It's looking great bro. Don't forget to throw up some stereo pics when it's time for the install.
One question... Why didn't you put the tabs indicator on the dash?

sigepmock
07-31-2006, 08:14 AM
It's looking great bro. Don't forget to throw up some stereo pics when it's time for the install.
One question... Why didn't you put the tabs indicator on the dash?
Thanks Curtis. I knew someone would ask the question....we had them lower the guages down to leave us enough room for the wind deflectors, just in case SOMEBODY wants them :). When we did that it didn't leave enough room on the dash for the trim indicators. Normally Ultra puts them on the dash. We probably won't be using them all that often, but that was the best spot we could find, hopefully it won't be a big deal to glance over at them when I need to.
Chris

RiverDave
07-31-2006, 09:03 AM
Thanks Curtis. I knew someone would ask the question....we had them lower the guages down to leave us enough room for the wind deflectors, just in case SOMEBODY wants them :). When we did that it didn't leave enough room on the dash for the trim indicators. Normally Ultra puts them on the dash. We probably won't be using them all that often, but that was the best spot we could find, hopefully it won't be a big deal to glance over at them when I need to.
Chris
The boat is coming out Sick!! :)
Looks to me like you could've put them to the left of the steering wheel, and or raised or lowered the RPM / MPH guages just a hair and put the indicators either above or below them. I don't think it was a bad choice as to where you put them, just pointing out that there was room to put it on the dash if you wanted.. Are you going to do a large speaker pod like Darrel's over the center of the dash? Alot of DCB's put those indicators right there as well.
As well are you 100% sold on the Al n Eds dealio? LOL Sure I can't talk you into going to Wired For Sound? :)
RD

sigepmock
07-31-2006, 09:26 AM
The boat is coming out Sick!! :)
Looks to me like you could've put them to the left of the steering wheel, and or raised or lowered the RPM / MPH guages just a hair and put the indicators either above or below them. I don't think it was a bad choice as to where you put them, just pointing out that there was room to put it on the dash if you wanted.. Are you going to do a large speaker pod like Darrel's over the center of the dash? Alot of DCB's put those indicators right there as well.
As well are you 100% sold on the Al n Eds dealio? LOL Sure I can't talk you into going to Wired For Sound? :)
RD
Thanks Dave. Stereo remote is going on the lower left, behind the steering wheel. No speaker pod that I know of.....but who knows....Dave and Darren for Al & Ed's won't tell me what they are doing, hopefully we'll all be impressed :crossx:
Chris

DILLIGAF
07-31-2006, 09:34 AM
Dave and Darren for Al & Ed's won't tell me what they are doing, hopefully we'll all be impressed :crossx:
Chris
If they are keeping you in the dark you BETTER be impressed :)