PDA

View Full Version : Out of the mold!!!!

sigepmock
07-12-2006, 08:23 PM
So can I officially join the Cats and Tunnels gang now???? or do I have to wait until we take delivery..?? :)
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5495boat5.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5495boat8.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5495boat9.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5495boat10.jpg
I posted this in the SandBar but wanted to share it here too:
Ultra (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121327)
I hope you don't mind. There is still a lot of work to do but I couldn't hold out sharing the pics, it was just to amazing to keep to myself. John West and the rest of the crew at Ultra blew me away with this one and I was already a big fan. John has gone to a level of customer service with us on this boat that I didn't know even existed...we went over every detail....every inch of the boat and fine tuned it all. He is even working with my stereo installer to customize a few things to make the install that much cleaner. I can't wait to see the boat complete.
Just a few details for you:
525/XR w/a single hydraulic assist
Open bow w/ crawl thru mid-cabin
and a bunch of goodies like trim tabs, bow foot shower, etc....
I'll post more pics as it comes along. Thanks to everyne hear you answered all my dumb questions along the way, now if I can just learn to drive the thing I think we'll be alright.
Chris <---------Trying out for Team Captain of the Ultra Chear Squad now...
Couple of updated photo's 7/25/06
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5495Mock_009-med.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5495Mock_008-med.jpg

plaster dave
07-12-2006, 08:27 PM
Nope your in. Very nice boat btw.

BigDoug
07-12-2006, 09:37 PM
Chris, looks like you'll be sporting a new style of trailer too !! :)
I really like it, ask dicudmore how his 27 came out when i got through with it.

andy01
07-12-2006, 10:43 PM
RIght on man, congrats again. Looks good well it looks as good as it can with a BIG ASS HOLE in the bow of it............ Very nice looking!!!!!
Andy

Kilrtoy
07-12-2006, 10:52 PM
WOW, that looks awesome... nice colors
Dont know if we can let you in, We had to kick out
FRIENDS OF AA and TA when he cut that big hole in his bow.... :boxed:

unleashed
07-12-2006, 11:45 PM
I like the colors...came out sweet!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

DCBDaytona
07-13-2006, 06:01 AM
Looks great. What type of power? It sure takes some horsey to enable that bottom to ride like a cat.

sigepmock
07-13-2006, 06:34 AM
RIght on man, congrats again. Looks good well it looks as good as it can with a BIG ASS HOLE in the bow of it............ Very nice looking!!!!!
Andy
How'd you know I was going to be riding up front... :yuk:
Does it count if the open bow's are faster than the closed bow's on the Ultra???

sigepmock
07-13-2006, 06:38 AM
Chris, looks like you'll be sporting a new style of trailer too !! :)
I really like it, ask dicudmore how his 27 came out when i got through with it.
We had to special order the low pro trailer with golf cart tires to make it look right behind the Rhino..... :D
I'm sure we'll be very good friends in the future.....one thing I didn't think about when making the jump to a cat from the vee......there's 27' up one side then 27' down the inside sponson.....then another 27' up the other inside sponson....AND THEN ANOTHER 27' down the other side!!!!! Damn.....that's a lot of waxing..... :cry:

sigepmock
07-13-2006, 06:41 AM
Looks great. What type of power? It sure takes some horsey to enable that bottom to ride like a cat.
Thanks HP525 with XR. Looked at a couple of big motor options but just couldn't swallow the insurance.....and after riding Dicudmoore's the 525 should work great for us especially since this is our first cat :crossx:

Dave C
07-13-2006, 07:43 AM
Looking good. I am also a fan of the John West paint jobs... those guys are talented over there.
You can stay... just start talking some trash like everyone else around here. :rollside:
BTW another fine photochop!.... ;)

UnionJack
07-13-2006, 07:45 AM
whats the hole in the bow for?

BoatFloating
07-13-2006, 07:59 AM
Sure welcome aboard....As long as you can keep that other company from El Cajon out of here....You know the one that has more used stuff for sale than a swap meet... :)

Reaper1
07-13-2006, 08:11 AM
Looks good Chris! Congrats.
So is the black socks an El Cajon thing?

sigepmock
07-13-2006, 08:16 AM
Looks good Chris! Congrats.
So is the black socks an El Cajon thing?
Must be....but JW said he was the originator and Dave splashed him on it :crossx:

sigepmock
07-13-2006, 08:19 AM
whats the hole in the bow for?
I need the extra room to carry you and Jav back when those kool-aid mobiles break down..... :crossx:
j/k Sorry to hear about your rough start.....hopefully it's smooth sailing from here on out. Your's and Jav's boat are absolutely sick!!!!!! Definately raising the bar....
BTW Did I mention I have some spy photo's of Jav's boat......anyone want to see them???
PS might have one with a "sticker" on it too :crossx:
Chris

Havasu Cig
07-13-2006, 08:40 AM
Looks good, Ultra is still doing some of the nicest gel's out there.

Roaddogg 4040
07-13-2006, 03:36 PM
Gees Chris, I would think that you would spring for a little better trailer... :rollside: Boat looks great though...
Steve

dicudmore
07-13-2006, 08:26 PM
looks good there Mock's :D

dicudmore
07-13-2006, 08:28 PM
It is pushing 6,000 lbs :rolleyes:

KROOZIN
07-13-2006, 08:32 PM
I like how it's painted like a flame job (yellow fade to red) but the outline is a big reverse flame ... :cool: Looks bitchen!

Charley
07-13-2006, 09:07 PM
Very nice.... get it all rigged up and wet!!!!

kidstuf
07-14-2006, 12:54 PM
Chris -
The boat came out REALLY nice! Congrats!
B

sigepmock
07-14-2006, 01:00 PM
Chris -
The boat came out REALLY nice! Congrats!
B
Thanks....remember....cold beverages are my treat so wave us down if you see us out there.
Chris
BTW Talked with our friend.... he is extremely happy with his boat...said he had a blast out there with it.

kidstuf
07-14-2006, 09:50 PM
Thanks....remember....cold beverages are my treat so wave us down if you see us out there.
Chris
BTW Talked with our friend.... he is extremely happy with his boat...said he had a blast out there with it.
Sounds good Chris!
I've spoken with him a few times as well, and I'm happy that he's happy. He's now gettin' me hooked up with the right people to black chrome my wheels. :cool:

Daytona100
07-14-2006, 09:54 PM
Very nice like the colors. Congrats.

sigepmock
07-15-2006, 12:30 PM
Sounds good Chris!
I've spoken with him a few times as well, and I'm happy that he's happy. He's now gettin' me hooked up with the right people to black chrome my wheels. :cool:
Very nice....I love the way the Black Chrome looks, thinking about doing that the shock bodies on my King shocks....let me know how it turns out.
Thanks everyone else for the kind words. I'll post more pics as the boat comes along.
Chris

vmjtc3
07-15-2006, 01:09 PM
Wow nice ride, great colors and lines.......

Charley
07-16-2006, 08:56 AM
keep the pics coming sige

ROZ
07-16-2006, 08:28 PM
you have some serious photoshop skills!
Boat looks like shit ! ;)

02HoWaRd26
07-17-2006, 08:36 AM
That thing is pretty schweet looks good, but now you gotta paint the rhino to match, or can only dcb guys do that...

OutCole'd
07-17-2006, 08:40 AM
Great looking boat Chris! Congrats.

lad197
07-19-2006, 10:59 AM
Nice paint job. By the way didn't Orion's painters painted your boat, right?
I know becasue I currently have a 23 Extreme Genesis and getting a Cat from Orion. The painters who painted this boat are painting the Cat I'm getting, which the painters work for Orion. From my understanding Orion let Ultra use Orion's painetrs any time they have big paint jobs. I'm saying this becasue ORION, LIGHTING, AND GENESIS are working together. :crossx:

sigepmock
07-19-2006, 12:21 PM
Yeah it was a collaboration with some of Martin's guys :crossx:

ChumpChange
07-19-2006, 12:47 PM
I know becasue I currently have a 23 Extreme Genesis and getting a Cat from Orion. The painters who painted this boat are painting the Cat I'm getting, which the painters work for Orion. From my understanding Orion let Ultra use Orion's painetrs any time they have big paint jobs. I'm saying this becasue ORION, LIGHTING, AND GENESIS are working together. :crossx:
How many times can you put the word Orion in a sentence? I know for a fact that I cannot put Orion in a sentence as much as lad197 who is getting an Orion can say Orion in one sentence.

Dave C
07-19-2006, 01:04 PM
perhaps if you had a vested interest in Orion you may be able to do it..... ;) ;)
How many times can you put the word Orion in a sentence? I know for a fact that I cannot put Orion in a sentence as much as lad197 who is getting an Orion can say Orion in one sentence.

socalmofo
07-19-2006, 01:14 PM
WHAT? English please.

dicudmore
07-19-2006, 04:01 PM
its no secret that Martin (Orion) did the Ultra gel-work and lay-up...He has for several years. LONG before there was such a thing as Orion boats Martin was painting Ultra's. The other Casillas' (Joel) are pretty talented also...
I believe that Ultra now has their own glass shop.

lad197
07-22-2006, 01:38 PM
A BRO it doesn't matter how many times I usedORION the point was made about Ultra hiring some other painter, not there own.
:rollside: :) :crossx:

ChumpChange
07-24-2006, 06:42 AM
A BRO it doesn't matter how many times I usedORION the point was made about Ultra hiring some other painter, not there own.
So what is your real point? Do you know that Outerlimits hires The Art of Design (TAOD) to do all thier paint? Just thought you should know. Doesn't mean it's a bad company, does it?

sigepmock
07-24-2006, 11:57 AM
I think the only thing you accomplished was making everyone that read this think you're ignorant. The "gel" work was done by the same group of guys that do all of Ultra's boats. Anyone that knows the process knows there is a hell of a lot more to it that just running a spray gun. Everyone is well aware that the original group of guys do work for other manufactures, apprentices can't stay apprentices for ever.
Are you trying to say Ultra's gel work isn't good any more? If so I think there are a lot of people that will disaggree with you, myself included. If you're simply trying to start $hit, then go do it somewhere else....I didn't ask for your opinion and I don't want it.
Chris

Cole Trickle
07-24-2006, 01:35 PM
I think the only thing you accomplished was making everyone that read this think you're ignorant. The "gel" work was done by the same group of guys that do all of Ultra's boats. Anyone that knows the process knows there is a hell of a lot more to it that just running a spray gun. Everyone is well aware that the original group of guys do work for other manufactures, apprentices can't stay apprentices for ever.
Are you trying to say Ultra's gel work isn't good any more? If so I think there are a lot of people that will disaggree with you, myself included. If you're simply trying to start $hit, then go do it somewhere else....I didn't ask for your opinion and I don't want it.
Chris
Your new boat trailer sucks!!! :crossx: :p

Johnwithjm
07-24-2006, 02:17 PM
ORION, LIGHTING, AND GENESIS are working together. Wow sounds like they put together the A-TEAM :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

shippingguy
07-24-2006, 02:18 PM
Chris
I was about to say the same thing, but you beat me to it. I could not agree more!! Boat is looking good I bet you guys are getting excited.

shadow
07-24-2006, 04:25 PM
That thing is pretty schweet looks good, but now you gotta paint the rhino to match, or can only dcb guys do that...
Ultra owners can paint thier Rhino's to match only with the permission from
DCB and the painters fron Orion.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1502DSCF1887.JPG

shadow
07-24-2006, 04:27 PM
So can I officially join the Cats and Tunnels gang now???? or do I have to wait until we take delivery..?? :)
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5495boat5.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5495boat8.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5495boat9.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5495boat10.jpg
I posted this in the SandBar but wanted to share it here too:
Ultra (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121327)
I hope you don't mind. There is still a lot of work to do but I couldn't hold out sharing the pics, it was just to amazing to keep to myself. John West and the rest of the crew at Ultra blew me away with this one and I was already a big fan. John has gone to a level of customer service with us on this boat that I didn't know even existed...we went over every detail....every inch of the boat and fine tuned it all. He is even working with my stereo installer to customize a few things to make the install that much cleaner. I can't wait to see the boat complete.
Just a few details for you:
525/XR w/a single hydraulic assist
Open bow w/ crawl thru mid-cabin
and a bunch of goodies like trim tabs, bow foot shower, etc....
I'll post more pics as it comes along. Thanks to everyne hear you answered all my dumb questions along the way, now if I can just learn to drive the thing I think we'll be alright.
Chris <---------Trying out for Team Captain of the Ultra Chear Squad now...
Another beautiful 27 Shadow!!!!! :) Congrats.

INSman
07-24-2006, 05:10 PM
Nice lookin' boat, and look at Darrell with ALL the toys !!!

Goodtime$
07-24-2006, 05:20 PM
Sigepmock- the graphics came out great congrats.
Secondly, who cares who sprayed the boat. As long as the customer is stoked on it that is all that matters. Ultra has a new lamination shop and painters.
Martin moved his operation up to Riverside to build Lightnings and continue to build Orions Tunnel Hulls in the heart of the 909 country.
Jaime sprayed most of the Ultras over the past couple years.
Rad 27, keep us posted on the build. 525 sounds perfect.

sigepmock
07-24-2006, 05:27 PM
I've got the black socks and orange paint on order...I hope my permission slip comes through soon...... :crossx:
Chris
PS I hope to have some updated pics soon.....hint hint ...wink wink....to any lurkers :D

sigepmock
07-24-2006, 05:30 PM
Your new boat trailer sucks!!! :crossx: :p
I know...that's what happens when you run out of money trying to be a Jr Baller..... :cry:

Havasu1986
07-24-2006, 06:40 PM
Ultra owners can paint thier Rhino's to match only with the permission from
DCB and the painters fron Orion.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/1502DSCF1887.JPG
Even your 5 gal. buckets are orange, no flames. :crossx:

MC ORION
07-24-2006, 09:44 PM
ORION, LIGHTING, AND GENESIS are working together. Wow sounds like they put together the A-TEAM
I really don't know what this means John.
Everybody knows that We have moved on from Ultra, and unlike some of you I don't wish anything bad for the company that has giving me so much. I learned with Ultra and I have never denied it. My work with this company gave me the ability to get to where I am today and John and Leah were and are two of the nicest persons any one could meet. I trully consider them family. Ultra and I helped each other in getting the kind of reputation we have.
Ultra is known, among many great qualities, for some of the best gelcoat in the bussiness. The training I had at Ultra helped me develop my qualities as a good gelcoater and gain a reputation as some one who cares to do the best job possible for the customer.
Ever since each one of our companies have gone in a different directions, people are assuming Orion and Ultra are working against each other.
That is not the case.
I am really busy trying to get our company up and running and in the process help other companies regain their strength by hopefully providing something they were lacking.
I will be taking over production of the bare hulls for Lightning, and our own Orion Boats.
We are not merging, we are both two different companies building bare hulls under the same roof to cut overhead and save money, so our customers can save money.
NO we are not the A team John, and we are not the best out there either. But it is really nice to know that our quality of work is well known and respected enough for some of the best companies out there to request our services every once in a while. We gladly provide this service because we are a bussiness and we like what we do.
Ultra is one of the only companies out there that we (Jaime and I) will do our best to provide our gelcoating skills to, because Ultra was and will always be our first home.
I don't understand why this is so hard for some people to see. John West and I are still friends and I know he knows he can always count on me or Jaime for anything at any time.
I apologize for my customer's comments. There was really no need for him to mention Jaime or Orion's name. Ultra paid for the work and the work was performed, and the customer is super happy which is the ultimate goal.
I am saying this to my customer and every body else, Please don't make up stories or problems between Ultra and us, there are none. We are both trying our best to work hard for our customers.
Sorry about the long responce.
Martin Casillas

Johnwithjm
07-25-2006, 08:10 AM
ORION, LIGHTING, AND GENESIS are working together. Wow sounds like they put together the A-TEAM
I really don't know what this means John.
Everybody knows that We have moved on from Ultra, and unlike some of you I don't wish anything bad for the company that has giving me so much. I learned with Ultra and I have never denied it. My work with this company gave me the ability to get to where I am today and John and Leah were and are two of the nicest persons any one could meet. I trully consider them family. Ultra and I helped each other in getting the kind of reputation we have.
Ultra is known, among many great qualities, for some of the best gelcoat in the bussiness. The training I had at Ultra helped me develop my qualities as a good gelcoater and gain a reputation as some one who cares to do the best job possible for the customer.
Ever since each one of our companies have gone in a different directions, people are assuming Orion and Ultra are working against each other.
That is not the case.
I am really busy trying to get our company up and running and in the process help other companies regain their strength by hopefully providing something they were lacking.
I will be taking over production of the bare hulls for Lightning, and our own Orion Boats.
We are not merging, we are both two different companies building bare hulls under the same roof to cut overhead and save money, so our customers can save money.
NO we are not the A team John, and we are not the best out there either. But it is really nice to know that our quality of work is well known and respected enough for some of the best companies out there to request our services every once in a while. We gladly provide this service because we are a bussiness and we like what we do.
Ultra is one of the only companies out there that we (Jaime and I) will do our best to provide our gelcoating skills to, because Ultra was and will always be our first home.
I don't understand why this is so hard for some people to see. John West and I are still friends and I know he knows he can always count on me or Jaime for anything at any time.
I apologize for my customer's comments. There was really no need for him to mention Jaime or Orion's name. Ultra paid for the work and the work was performed, and the customer is super happy which is the ultimate goal.
I am saying this to my customer and every body else, Please don't make up stories or problems between Ultra and us, there are none. We are both trying our best to work hard for our customers.
Sorry about the long responce.
Martin Casillas
Ultra has been doing some of the best gel work around for a long time even before you were involved Martin. Your customer came in here and was trying to start some shit so I said what I said. Jamie is one of the best gel guys around no doubt. Ultra uses several painters and will continue to build a high quallity boat. You have teamed up with Jerry Van Beek good luck with that hope it works out better for you than some of the other people that were involved with that guy. I wish you the best Martin as I always have. Mr. Mock sorry your thread got hijacked by these guys. Your boat turned out GREAT.

sigepmock
07-25-2006, 08:55 AM
Mr. Mock sorry your thread got hijacked by these guys. Your boat turned out GREAT.
No problem at all and thanks. Funny how someone with a little info and a big mouth can turn nothing into something on ***boat, gotta love it.
Just glad those with the real knowledge were able to come on here and set things straight.
Beers are on me when the boats on the water:)
Chris <--------------- Getting a little anxious for the boat to be ready :)

sigepmock
07-25-2006, 08:59 AM
Couple update photos
Sorry that's all I got.

socalmofo
07-25-2006, 09:01 AM
Why is it that anoyone associated with Ultra is bitter towards Lightning or Genesis?
Anyways,
That is by far the best looking 27 shadow I have ever seen!
Congrats!

MC ORION
07-25-2006, 09:49 AM
Thanks for your good wishes John.

rvrtoy
07-25-2006, 09:56 AM
I have had a small association with Ultra for a short time :rolleyes: and I have no ill feelings towards Lightning or Jason at all. I do think that Jerry is a crook and he knows how I feel towards him however, I have no issues or ill feelings towards Joel. Martin knows he can always count on me in a pinch if he needs anything. I guess that is just another person making ass-umptions on ***boat. :argue:
Chris, your boat is coming along real good. You will be on the water before you know it!! By the way have I told you how well.........ah never mind!!

Johnwithjm
07-25-2006, 10:19 AM
I have had a small association with Ultra for a short time :rolleyes: and I have no ill feelings towards Lightning or Jason at all. I do think that Jerry is a crook and he knows how I feel towards him however, I have no issues or ill feelings towards Joel. Martin knows he can always count on me in a pinch if he needs anything. I guess that is just another person making ass-umptions on ***boat. :argue:
Chris, your boat is coming along real good. You will be on the water before you know it!! By the way have I told you how well.........ah never mind!!
Well put Steve. I also have no issues with Lightning or Martin.

socalmofo
07-25-2006, 10:32 AM
I guess that is just another person making ass-umptions on ***boat. :argue:
If you don't like it leave. That was hard!

rvrtoy
07-25-2006, 10:47 AM
If you don't like it leave. That was hard!
Hey mouth...you are the one that said "anoyone associated with Ultra is bitter towards Lightning or Genesis". I AM associated with Ultra and have NO ill feelings. Don't put words in my mouth or in the mouths of others around here. :mad:
Sorry for the hi jack Chris.

socalmofo
07-25-2006, 11:35 AM
I do think that Jerry is a crook
That would be Genesis. Thank you for proving my point! What does it feel like to be a tough guy?

ChumpChange
07-25-2006, 12:02 PM
Sorry that's all I got.
BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
You best bring it if you're going to post at all.

rvrtoy
07-25-2006, 12:08 PM
Until recently Joel was all the talent behind Genesis. So again, nothing against Genesis. Just Jerry.
It's not about being a "tough guy". It is about correcting people who make ignorant statements.

lad197
07-25-2006, 08:57 PM
Everyone needs to get the storie straight even me, however, people should give credit to ones who deserve it, not give it to some that don't deserve it. That was the point I was trying to get across. It's not talking shit but everyones has different stories and don't even know the true. :crossx:

voodoomedman
07-25-2006, 09:13 PM
Everyone needs to get the storie straight even me, however, people should give credit to ones who deserve it, not give it to some that don't deserve it. That was the point I was trying to get across. It's not talking shit but everyones has different stories and don't even know the true. :crossx:
I have never had any reason to not believe a thing JohnwithJM has said or rvrtoy. And also Martin (well probably Jaime) sprayed my gel and laid up my boat. I never come home from the river without hearing at least one good comment about it.

shadow
07-25-2006, 09:26 PM
lad197,first you need to brush up on your spelling,then next brush up on your respect for someones new pride and joy!CONGRATS Sigepmock's!
Go jack another thread,and tell someone else about your theroy on giving credit where credit is due.

shadow
07-25-2006, 09:27 PM
Couple update photos
Sorry that's all I got.
Looking good!

Goodtime$
07-25-2006, 09:59 PM
The two truths are as such:
This 27 is going to turn out sick and turn key
and Orion still builds one hell of a tunnel for the price.
Congrats sigepmocks.

Magic34
07-25-2006, 10:39 PM
First, Chris, the boat looks great!
Now, my current boat gel design was inspired by another Ultra I saw, so who gets the credit for that? :rolleyes:
And, who is going to be painting my 2 Ultras that we are going to build? Haven't dropped that bomb on JW yet, so thought I would do it here first. :crossx: True HB fashion! :) Can we do 2 JW? :crossx:

ChumpChange
07-26-2006, 06:19 AM
First, Chris, the boat looks great!
Now, my current boat gel design was inspired by another Ultra I saw, so who gets the credit for that? :rolleyes:
And, who is going to be painting my 2 Ultras that we are going to build? Haven't dropped that bomb on JW yet, so thought I would do it here first. :crossx: True HB fashion! :) Can we do 2 JW? :crossx:
If you buy two ultras and you make the second boat look like your first.....can you start a thread on Hot Boat complaining that your gel got splashed??? :D :D :D

sigepmock
07-26-2006, 07:41 AM
Wow I really feel like a true ***boater now...my thread has DRAMA :rolleyes:
Thanks everyone for the compliments. Darrell (SP?) can't wait to chase you around the lake, if we get enough Ultra's together maybe we can make every weekend start to look like an Ultra regatta and not a Magic regatta, ok maybe not :cry: :D
Michael I don't think John will have any problem building you two, are you doing some Dri Wash advertising or will these be for fun....? Can't wait to see them either way. Thanks again for the speaker stuff too.
Thanks again everyone for the compliments, if I get a chance to get down to Ultra this weekend I'll take a bunch more pics.
Chris

CornWater
07-26-2006, 07:49 AM
lad197,first you need to brush up on your spelling,then next brush up on your respect for someones new pride and joy!CONGRATS Sigepmock's!
Go jack another thread,and tell someone else about your theroy on giving credit where credit is due.
Hi Shadow....
:D :D

BoatFloating
07-26-2006, 05:37 PM
Hi Shadow....
He's going kick your ass...
What's with all this drama in Cat and Tunnels, Rhinos and DCB's forsale section... :rollside:

shadow
07-26-2006, 07:20 PM
Hi Shadow....
I meant to say Theroy, pronounced like leroy.Just like when i say Cornhole,but spelled like Cornwater. :D

CornWater
07-26-2006, 07:38 PM
I meant to say Theroy, pronounced like leroy.Just like when i say Cornhole,but spelled like Cornwater. :D
Your fascination with my cornhole is beginning to worry me... did you forget that you have a hot wife???
:cry:

sigepmock
07-31-2006, 06:40 AM
A few update pics. Of course it decided to rain on us when we got there so I don't have a ton of pics. Motor's in and the boat is at the upholstery shop.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5495boat1.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/54951.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5495dash2.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5495dash3.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5495hinge1.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/54952.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5495boat3.jpg
And here's a close-up of the triple pin lines
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5495triple_pin.jpg
It's silver-white-silver....looks almost blue in the pic for some reason. Anyway it turned out great.
Thanks again JW, Steve, Holly, and the rest of the gang at Ultra.
Mock Family <-------- Can't wait to get on the water :)

riverracerx
07-31-2006, 08:03 AM
That thing looks killer! Ultra does some sick gel work.
I don't think that water is ever gonna wash off though. You aren't supposed to get boats wet. :p

sigepmock
07-31-2006, 08:19 AM
That thing looks killer! Ultra does some sick gel work.
I don't think that water is ever gonna wash off though. You aren't supposed to get boats wet. :p
Thanks....yeah when I walked up and saw it in the rain I said to myself..."Ah crap my boats getting wet......oh wait......" :confused:
If everything goes well we'll have it at the RRX5 in September. Taking the whole week off before.
Chris

dicudmore
08-01-2006, 02:06 PM
looks awesome Mock's :cool:

shippingguy
08-01-2006, 02:09 PM
Thanks....yeah when I walked up and saw it in the rain I said to myself..."Ah crap my boats getting wet......oh wait......" :confused:
If everything goes well we'll have it at the RRX5 in September. Taking the whole week off before.
Chris
Looking good. We should be right behind ya. We are hoping to have ours done Sep. 14. I so we will be out there for a week. We should try and hook up. Again, you boat looks great, congrats. I saw it at interior yesterday.

sigepmock
08-01-2006, 02:22 PM
Looking good. We should be right behind ya. We are hoping to have ours done Sep. 14. I so we will be out there for a week. We should try and hook up. Again, you boat looks great, congrats. I saw it at interior yesterday.
Thanks Mike, we'll definately have to hook up. Is yours in the mold yet? I should have looked for it when I was there.
We're going to try and make the RRX5 get together on Sept 23rd, figure it will be a good place to hang out with everyone and let them see the new boat. Let's see how many Ultra's we can get there.
Post pics as soon as you get some I wanna see that bad boy.
Chris

shippingguy
08-01-2006, 02:41 PM
Thanks Mike, we'll definately have to hook up. Is yours in the mold yet? I should have looked for it when I was there.
We're going to try and make the RRX5 get together on Sept 23rd, figure it will be a good place to hang out with everyone and let them see the new boat. Let's see how many Ultra's we can get there.
Post pics as soon as you get some I wanna see that bad boy.
Chris
Finalized our drawing with John yesterday and we are looking to spray it on Monday or Tuesday. We should definitley get a bunch together. There are a fair amount of 27's out there now!

dicudmore
08-02-2006, 03:10 PM
Finalized our drawing with John yesterday and we are looking to spray it on Monday or Tuesday. We should definitley get a bunch together. There are a fair amount of 27's out there now!
you have my attention :cool:

sigepmock
08-02-2006, 07:05 PM
Dan we'll be out this weekend....going to take the Ultratoon out Saturday morning. I'll be looking for you. We can talk crap about Mike and talk about the RRX5 Ultra gathering :)

voodoomedman
08-02-2006, 07:47 PM
What we gotta have a 27 to hang out now???????????

dicudmore
08-02-2006, 07:56 PM
nope you're still in...btw was good to meet ya over the 4th :cool:

dicudmore
08-02-2006, 07:58 PM
Dan we'll be out this weekend....going to take the Ultratoon out Saturday morning. I'll be looking for you. We can talk crap about Mike and talk about the RRX5 Ultra gathering :)
sounds good...look for me on Mark's 36' Spectre this weekend.
Saw you guys loading the toon at windsor a couple sundays ago, I was riding with Kachina26 :cool:

voodoomedman
08-02-2006, 08:14 PM
nope you're still in...btw was good to meet ya over the 4th :cool:
Just checkin'. We will actually be on our way home from South Carolina that day but it looks like we'll be missing some fun.
Was good to meet you too.

dicudmore
08-02-2006, 08:41 PM
Just checkin'. We will actually be on our way home from South Carolina that day but it looks like we'll be missing some fun.
Was good to meet you too.
well when you are ready to hang out just look for all the 27's :cool:

sigepmock
08-03-2006, 05:49 AM
sounds good...look for me on Mark's 36' Spectre this weekend.
Saw you guys loading the toon at windsor a couple sundays ago, I was riding with Kachina26 :cool:
OK if you see us wave us down......we'll make sure to park a couple of boats away so we don't embarrass anyone :cry: Funny no one waves when we're in the pontoon :yuk: :)

dicudmore
08-03-2006, 07:24 AM
OK if you see us wave us down......we'll make sure to park a couple of boats away so we don't embarrass anyone :cry: Funny no one waves when we're in the pontoon :yuk: :)
thats a big negative...I waved to you guys at windsor 2 sundays ago...I could be wrong but I think you were in the truck and the phuggits were on the boat. Had to be you guys though...the only sweetwater out there with Eliminator and Ultra stickers, getting towed by a Dmax with Ultra stickers

sigepmock
08-03-2006, 08:06 AM
thats a big negative...I waved to you guys at windsor 2 sundays ago...I could be wrong but I think you were in the truck and the phuggits were on the boat. Had to be you guys though...the only sweetwater out there with Eliminator and Ultra stickers, getting towed by a Dmax with Ultra stickers
Yeah that was us....that must have been after our 10 hour trip to Topoc for breakfast.....that turned into lunch by the time we got there at 14 mph.....that turned into broken down just past the sandbar on the way back.....that turned into use the baby medicine dropper as a patch in the fuel line.....get back up and running only to have a boat wave us down for a tow back to windsor with our super powerful 50hp outboard....... :cry:
Sorry I didn't see ya we were a little cooked from a long day....I promise to wave next...I'll be looking for you this weekend for sure... :crossx:
Chris

shippingguy
08-03-2006, 08:09 AM
In due time I will have some pics :)

shippingguy
08-03-2006, 08:10 AM
Talk crap about me? Hopefully we will be ready to go for that Ultra gathering. Should be a decent amount of Ultra's out there.

shippingguy
08-03-2006, 08:13 AM
Not even. You do not even have to have an Ultra or a boat for that matter. Your boat is very nice by the way. Holly and I like to hang out with anybody. Now Mock and Dan I don't know about those two :) When are we going to see you in for an upgrade??? :rollside:

sigepmock
08-03-2006, 08:31 AM
Talk crap about me?
No ...no the other Mike.... :crossx:
Can you tell I'm getting anxious to get the new boat on the water...... :cry: :D

shippingguy
08-03-2006, 08:41 AM
No ...no the other Mike.... :crossx:
Can you tell I'm getting anxious to get the new boat on the water...... :cry: :D
Uh huh...!! Just messing. Yeah you think you are anxious. The anxiety is killing me over here. I cannot wait. I have been boatless since the Regatta :220v: I saw your boat again yesterday it is coming along nice!!

Second "PLACE"
08-03-2006, 08:53 AM
Congrats! Beauty there, no doubt. Welcome to cats & tunnels.

sigepmock
08-03-2006, 09:15 AM
Uh huh...!! Just messing. Yeah you think you are anxious. The anxiety is killing me over here. I cannot wait. I have been boatless since the Regatta :220v: I saw your boat again yesterday it is coming along nice!!
And you took pics right???? :mad: :D That's it I'm calling Holly!!

shippingguy
08-03-2006, 09:22 AM
And you took pics right???? :mad: :D That's it I'm calling Holly!!
As a matter of fact!! Nope I did not. Yeah call her she can handle that for ya! Holly and I were just talking this weekend about how much you guys are going to love driving that boat compared to your 21 in Havasu.

sigepmock
08-03-2006, 09:44 AM
As a matter of fact!! Nope I did not. Yeah call her she can handle that for ya! Holly and I were just talking this weekend about how much you guys are going to love driving that boat compared to your 21 in Havasu.
You suck :mad: :D :D j/k
I'll leave Holly alone......I think I bug them enough already... :cry: ..JW used to call me all the time now he doesn't .....I think I wore out my welcome... :argue: :cry:
Can't wait to get this thing on the lake....We can't wait to enjoy the lake and not have to worry about the chop and Lauren looking like a bobble head. :hammerhea

shippingguy
08-03-2006, 10:09 AM
You suck :mad: :D :D j/k
I'll leave Holly alone......I think I bug them enough already... :cry: ..JW used to call me all the time now he doesn't .....I think I wore out my welcome... :argue: :cry:
Can't wait to get this thing on the lake....We can't wait to enjoy the lake and not have to worry about the chop and Lauren looking like a bobble head. :hammerhea
:crossx: .... Yeah when I was down there they said you were a pain :p Just messing with you. You know they would never feel that way. JW seems to be pretty busy meeting with new customers and old ones like myself who needed to get their drawings done :rollside: What a different ride it will be for both you and Lauren and the little one!!

sigepmock
08-03-2006, 10:25 AM
:crossx: .... Yeah when I was down there they said you were a pain :p Just messing with you. You know they would never feel that way. JW seems to be pretty busy meeting with new customers and old ones like myself who needed to get their drawings done :rollside: What a different ride it will be for both you and Lauren and the little one!!
Yeah I figured he was a little busy...but that's good must mean business is good.
PS Carrie is the wife and Lauren's the little one but I'm sure Carrie appreciates the compliment.....:)

shippingguy
08-03-2006, 10:29 AM
Yeah I figured he was a little busy...but that's good must mean business is good.
PS Carrie is the wife and Lauren's the little one but I'm sure Carrie appreciates the compliment.....:)
OOPS my bad sorry about that :rollside: Well then it will be nice to ride in a boat where all of you do not look like bobbleheads :p I have to admit though I really still love and miss my 21XS jet I had. It was a blast. Yeah I think he is closing up some winter builds and I know Barry and John D. have been busy the last week or so.

voodoomedman
08-03-2006, 11:44 AM
Not even. You do not even have to have an Ultra or a boat for that matter. Your boat is very nice by the way. Holly and I like to hang out with anybody. Now Mock and Dan I don't know about those two :) When are we going to see you in for an upgrade??? :rollside:
Okay I feel better now. :) Thanks for the compliment. You two are welcome to hang out anytime you see us. I don't know about an upgrade just yet. We really love our boat. Yeah it can be a tad bumpy on Saturdays but that hull handles the crap really really well. Our next will definately be an Ultra though. It will just be a while. I really plan on keeping it until it's at least ten. Then I would think a deck as the kids would be older by then and we wouldn't have to worry about little ones falling off. Also if I upgrade to a bigger boat I gotta upgrade to a stronger tow rig. I said I'd keep that til it's ten as well. It's hard to fight temptation but I'm happy with what I got. Heck Aladdin has to steal just to eat.

shippingguy
08-03-2006, 12:52 PM
Okay I feel better now. :) Thanks for the compliment. You two are welcome to hang out anytime you see us. I don't know about an upgrade just yet. We really love our boat. Yeah it can be a tad bumpy on Saturdays but that hull handles the crap really really well. Our next will definately be an Ultra though. It will just be a while. I really plan on keeping it until it's at least ten. Then I would think a deck as the kids would be older by then and we wouldn't have to worry about little ones falling off. Also if I upgrade to a bigger boat I gotta upgrade to a stronger tow rig. I said I'd keep that til it's ten as well. It's hard to fight temptation but I'm happy with what I got. Heck Aladdin has to steal just to eat.
I would be happy with you boat as well it is very nice. I really liked my 24 when I had it. I had the first closed bow and enjoyed it. The boats will always be there. Thank you for the offer. We will be back out with the new boat hopefully the weekend of Sep. if it is done in time. We will be out for a week.

Magic34
08-03-2006, 01:20 PM
I think I bug them enough already... :cry: ..JW used to call me all the time now he doesn't .....I think I wore out my welcome... :argue: :cry:
I know what they are going through. I already changed my phone #. :p :rollside:
Just kidding Chris, you're a good guy.

98 Vector 21
08-10-2006, 04:27 PM
When is the est completion date?

sigepmock
08-10-2006, 08:06 PM
When is the est completion date?
Not 100% sure...there have been a couple of unforseen delays......I'm hoping next week but we'll see...:(

dicudmore
08-11-2006, 04:21 PM
Not 100% sure...there have been a couple of unforseen delays......I'm hoping next week but we'll see...:(
a little birdie told me different than that :wink:

sigepmock
08-11-2006, 04:46 PM
a little birdie told me different than that :wink:
I hope so I'm getting a little bummed out over it. :cry:
I really can't complain....everyone involved has gone way above and beyond, more than I ever expected and I don't want to rush anything....I want it perfect...but I guess I'm just getting anxious to get her on the water. After we get her from Ultra ....there's at least another week or two at the stereo shop...especially if they have to send anything out to get painted.....so Labor day might be the first weekend we can have her and there's no way we're taking her out that weekend. I want a nice mellow weekend to break her in.
Anyway, I'm sure I'll forget all about it once she's hooked up behind the truck :)
Chris

SoCalHD
08-13-2006, 10:32 PM
Anyway, I'm sure I'll forget all about it once she's hooked up behind the truck :)
You can say that again.......as you stare at the new ride in your rear-view mirror-all other thoughts will clear your mind.....

shippingguy
08-15-2006, 10:28 AM
I hope so I'm getting a little bummed out over it. :cry:
I really can't complain....everyone involved has gone way above and beyond, more than I ever expected and I don't want to rush anything....I want it perfect...but I guess I'm just getting anxious to get her on the water. After we get her from Ultra ....there's at least another week or two at the stereo shop...especially if they have to send anything out to get painted.....so Labor day might be the first weekend we can have her and there's no way we're taking her out that weekend. I want a nice mellow weekend to break her in.
Chris
Chris, boat looks great. I went with Mikey yesterday to drop it off to have the rubrail painted. It came together nice. You are going to love it. WE hope to have ours done the end of September. We will have to make some runs together along with Dan. We will be doing some winter boating this year for sure!

sigepmock
08-15-2006, 10:35 AM
Chris, boat looks great. I went with Mikey yesterday to drop it off to have the rubrail painted. It came together nice. You are going to love it. WE hope to have ours done the end of September. We will have to make some runs together along with Dan. We will be doing some winter boating this year for sure!
Thanks Mike. John called me yesterday and gave me the good news. I'm planning on heading down this week to bring her home.
So did you get any pics? :crossx: j/k :D Hopefully John or Holly can get me a few when it comes back.
This summer is flying by but Carrie and I always say our favorite time out there is late September and October, so you guys will be right on time with the new boat. Definately going to be doing some fall and winter boating this year....can't wait.
Thanks again Mike,
Chris

shippingguy
08-15-2006, 10:51 AM
Thanks Mike. John called me yesterday and gave me the good news. I'm planning on heading down this week to bring her home.
So did you get any pics? :crossx: j/k :D Hopefully John or Holly can get me a few when it comes back.
This summer is flying by but Carrie and I always say our favorite time out there is late September and October, so you guys will be right on time with the new boat. Definately going to be doing some fall and winter boating this year....can't wait.
Thanks again Mike,
Chris
I think it will be back this afternoon. It is going to look great with the rubrail painted. It will be nice out there this fall and winter and we will be out for sure. I cannot wait. I have been boatless since early June, but it is going to be well worth the wait when it is done :)

dicudmore
08-15-2006, 11:07 AM
I'm in for this winter action :D

shippingguy
08-15-2006, 12:01 PM
I'm in for this winter action :D
Definitely. How you been Dan?

dicudmore
08-15-2006, 12:13 PM
Definitely. How you been Dan?
good, just running everywhere.
When you guys coming back out?

shippingguy
08-15-2006, 12:49 PM
good, just running everywhere.
When you guys coming back out?
Good for you. I really do not think we will be back out until the boat is done. We were shooting for Sept. 14, but we have a delay and it looks like we are going to be a couple weeks behind schedule :mad: No big deal though it will get done and when it is it will be well worth the extended wait :) If we decide to get out there before then I will give you a call. How is your boat running(the Ultra that is) ?:p

dicudmore
08-15-2006, 01:28 PM
Good for you. I really do not think we will be back out until the boat is done. We were shooting for Sept. 14, but we have a delay and it looks like we are going to be a couple weeks behind schedule :mad: No big deal though it will get done and when it is it will be well worth the extended wait :) If we decide to get out there before then I will give you a call. How is your boat running(the Ultra that is) ?:p
oh it will definitely be worth the wait :D I expect a demo ride too :cool:
My boat is running great, COULD NOT BE HAPPIER :D :D
My only issue with the boat is that I don't have anybody out there lately to ride with me...so I get stuck on everything from 'toons to 36' Spectres :wink:
The house and the boat are open for you two anytime.

shippingguy
08-15-2006, 02:23 PM
oh it will definitely be worth the wait :D I expect a demo ride too :cool:
My boat is running great, COULD NOT BE HAPPIER :D :D
My only issue with the boat is that I don't have anybody out there lately to ride with me...so I get stuck on everything from 'toons to 36' Spectres :wink:
The house and the boat are open for you two anytime.
You will get that demo ride the first trip out in it. Glad to hear your boat is running well. Msut be nice to also have all those other options as well:D Holly and I definitely have been trying to get back out there and hang with you, Todd, Dana and Shadow, but we have actually been taking this time getting our house all dialed in. You would think buying a brand new home you would not do too much, but I have found things to do to it. The plus side is it is about a week away form being all done which means more boating time with the new ride if not sooner with you. If we can get out there we will defnitely not mind giving you hand with the boat and house. :p WE may be out the weekend of Sept. 15 with some friends staying at Black Meadow Landing. I will keep you posted.

dicudmore
08-15-2006, 02:37 PM
You will get that demo ride the first trip out in it. Glad to hear your boat is running well. Msut be nice to also have all those other options as well:D Holly and I definitely have been trying to get back out there and hang with you, Todd, Dana and Shadow, but we have actually been taking this time getting our house all dialed in. You would think buying a brand new home you would not do too much, but I have found things to do to it. The plus side is it is about a week away form being all done which means more boating time with the new ride if not sooner with you. If we can get out there we will defnitely not mind giving you hand with the boat and house. :p WE may be out the weekend of Sept. 15 with some friends staying at Black Meadow Landing. I will keep you posted.
:D

sigepmock
08-15-2006, 02:44 PM
We'll be out there also, from Sept. 16th through the 24th so we'll all have to meet up.

dicudmore
08-16-2006, 04:24 PM
Chris, Carrie, Lauren...somebody post up the pics already :)