PDA

View Full Version : Boat transport from Seattle?

Wicked Performance Boats
07-13-2006, 05:06 AM
Anybody got a boat they need transported from Seattle area south. Will be coming down This Sunday or Monday. I can tow as far as LA Budlight

jrork
07-13-2006, 05:43 AM
Hey Pat, if you're in our neck of the woods, I'd be glad to have a cold one waiting for you................John

Wicked Performance Boats
07-13-2006, 06:22 AM
Hey Pat, if you're in our neck of the woods, I'd be glad to have a cold one waiting for you................John
Thanks John, pm your phone # and I'll see if I get a chance Pat

Tahiti350
07-13-2006, 05:42 PM
Don't have a boat that needs hauling, but have a 460 block and heads that need to go south to San Lois Obisbo...... If you have the room :rolleyes:

jrork
07-13-2006, 05:42 PM
Thanks John, pm your phone # and I'll see if I get a chance Pat
You've got mail

malcolm
07-13-2006, 06:57 PM
But John, you're going to be at that crazy car show all day! I think Pat should show you up and come to the river with us! :rollside:

jrork
07-13-2006, 07:06 PM
Yep, we'll be at Goodguys rodrun on Saturday but if he doesnt head south till Monday, well, you get the picture.

malcolm
07-13-2006, 07:08 PM
Yeah, I know! One more guy you can tell it never rains in Silverdale! :)

jrork
07-13-2006, 07:32 PM
Jealousy, pure jealousy. That's want you get for living near a bunch of lakes and rivers. All I have is a bunch of salt water......

Tahiti350
07-14-2006, 07:30 PM
John,
If you talk to Wicked, ask him if he has room for a block and heads on his way south. If so have him give me a call (hope you strill have our #). I'm heading to Portland early Saturday AM, back home around 1:00pm, may join ya'all at the Goodguys on Sunday.

1968Droptop
07-14-2006, 08:10 PM
Anybody got a boat they need transported from Seattle area south. Will be coming down This Sunday or Monday. I can tow as far as LA Budlight
Not that I know of, but what a GREAT offer.......thanks BL !!! That's what this board is all about, helping others in any way possible. And again best wishes for your family.

Wicked Performance Boats
07-19-2006, 08:11 PM
I'm sorry John I didn't get a chance to contact you. But I was busy. However I can say that Sunday in Silverdale the weather was beautiful!!!!! 80 degrees and no wind. My brother was so nice as to moor his boat at the Silverdale dock and Julie and I spent Sat nite and Sunday nite on his boat. The weather was awsome. Sunday We motored over to Oyster Bay and hung out with some local boaters and had a great time. Sorry we didn't meet up. Pat and Julie

Wicked Performance Boats
07-19-2006, 08:13 PM
John,
If you talk to Wicked, ask him if he has room for a block and heads on his way south. If so have him give me a call (hope you strill have our #). I'm heading to Portland early Saturday AM, back home around 1:00pm, may join ya'all at the Goodguys on Sunday.
Sorry I was driving a surburban with an air mattress in the back. BL

Wicked Performance Boats
07-19-2006, 08:14 PM
But John, you're going to be at that crazy car show all day! I think Pat should show you up and come to the river with us! :rollside:
I promise we'll make a river run as soon as we can!!!! BL

jrork
07-19-2006, 08:26 PM
I'm sorry John I didn't get a chance to contact you. But I was busy. However I can say that Sunday in Silverdale the weather was beautiful!!!!! 80 degrees and no wind. My brother was so nice as to moor his boat at the Silverdale dock and Julie and I spent Sat nite and Sunday nite on his boat. The weather was awsome. Sunday We motored over to Oyster Bay and hung out with some local boaters and had a great time. Sorry we didn't meet up. Pat and Julie
Hell, no worries Pat. Dunking the boat and all the chrome in the salt always makes the old watchamacallit shrivel up but once you're out there it don't get much better.
Damn, we almost did a last minute dunk Sunday afternoon. When you were at the dock we're one of those houses you see to the west. Takes 2 minutes to get there tops. The Bro and Sister in law live in Oyster Bay. Gets pretty crazy there and the best part is running through that narrow inlet with the open headers bouncing off of the houses. Good fun and you just know somebody's pissed.
Sorry we missed you but how bout we wait till you guys come up when you're looking forward to a relaxing time.
Sorry again about your loss...........John

bp
07-20-2006, 05:30 AM
did you take phil's boat up there?

Wicked Performance Boats
07-20-2006, 02:46 PM
did you take phil's boat up there?
No we didn't. BL

Wicked Performance Boats
07-20-2006, 02:50 PM
Hell, no worries Pat. Dunking the boat and all the chrome in the salt always makes the old watchamacallit shrivel up but once you're out there it don't get much better.
Damn, we almost did a last minute dunk Sunday afternoon. When you were at the dock we're one of those houses you see to the west. Takes 2 minutes to get there tops. The Bro and Sister in law live in Oyster Bay. Gets pretty crazy there and the best part is running through that narrow inlet with the open headers bouncing off of the houses. Good fun and you just know somebody's pissed.
Sorry we missed you but how bout we wait till you guys come up when you're looking forward to a relaxing time.
Sorry again about your loss...........John
John, My brother flew thru that narrow passage! I know somebody was pissed! Oh well, they bought property at a known speed alley, live with it! BL

jrork
07-21-2006, 06:30 AM
I know about the speed alley bit but there's still some that complain and call the cops. It just sounds so good bouncing off the fronts of the houses. My brother in law has the house on the right just as the alley enters Oyster Bay so they always have a good show going.
What's your brother got for a boat? Chances are we've seen it.

Wicked Performance Boats
07-21-2006, 06:12 PM
John, it's a cabin cruiser Stingray about 26 ft. My nephew's boats are 21 ft Skater witha 2.5 and the other is a STV with a 2.5 Watch for them. It's in the family blood!!!!! Budlight

jrork
07-21-2006, 06:20 PM
Definately seen the SVT as there's only one around that I'v ever seen. There's a handful of 21' Skaters so I'm not sure which is his but I'm curious if he's the one that tows it with a lifted white Chevy Tahoe. If so, my son talkes to them quite a bit at the launch.
Definately in the family, sheesh..............

Wicked Performance Boats
07-21-2006, 06:45 PM
The lifted tahoe is the old owner. My nephew is the new owner with a lifted blue chev pickup. And it makes family getogethers much more fun!!!! BL

jrork
07-21-2006, 07:57 PM
Gotcha. I know exactly which Skater it is. Damn, that and that SVT fly!
Got any room in your family for a couple others?