PDA

View Full Version : This Weekend Dam #4

JOHNNYBEGOOD
07-13-2006, 06:30 AM
fakethis,
What day and when are you guys planing on coming to the river this weekend? I spoke with Craig and he said he would call some others to come out. He called and talked to the Bittners yesterday and they said they would plan to come out.
Saturday we have a crab feed from 1 to 5 so we will be out after that sometime. Sunday we are good to go all day.

TaylorJet
07-13-2006, 08:11 AM
if all goes well count me in for sunday afternoon

TaylorJet
07-14-2006, 02:57 PM
johnny have a good time sat at your feed. i will see everyone sunday around 2 pm.have fun and be safe :)

fakethis
07-16-2006, 06:39 PM
Mouse Boy, glad u came up this weekend and I told u Mighty Whitey is "alive and kickin"! Not bad for the first time out. Excuses ,,,EXCUSES "I ran out of juice" and "Mouse tired today" (to many sheep?)......But Whitey was not on spray, and no set up on the pump or loader, but it won't be long ! Were you trying to race me or did your boat shut off ? Was that thing in forward ? Because when I went flying buy it looked 2 be in reverse..........................................

miketsouth
07-17-2006, 02:32 AM
Mouse Boy, glad u came up this weekend .....
so am i, Teri had a good time too
I told u Mighty Whitey is "alive and kickin"! Not bad for the first time out.
you mean not bad for the 5th time out.
Excuses ,,,EXCUSES "I ran out of juice" and "Mouse tired today" ...
I made no excuses, especially "mouse tired today". Mouse running hot and normal, like usual.
Yes i ran out of Juice so's i run you NA, told you mouse aint shit without the juice.
Bottom line Mighty Whitey Handed the Mouse His ASS....but that aint the whole story.
Me and Iron Mike tearin the river up, where's Whitey?
(FAKETHIS every other sentence " ok, now go get this guy, spray the sheet out of 'em")
Fakethis every other move, put Whitey back on the trailer and 'pretend' to work on some thing or other, while enticing the mouse to use more juice.
(FAKETHIS every other sentence " ok, now go get that guy, spray the sheet out of 'em")
Finally about dusk Whitey ready and the mouse out of juice.
Just another trick i didn't know about, another cheat to learn.

TaylorJet
07-17-2006, 04:43 AM
it was a great time this weekend,met some good people and a good day of boating. we will post the video as soon as we get it all ready.we'll do it again soon.

JOHNNYBEGOOD
07-17-2006, 05:38 AM
Had a good time also. Very nice meeting you guys. I will try and get the pictures posted this evening.

jets4me
07-17-2006, 05:49 AM
thanks for having me up it was nice to go some place differrent man i had a great time a lot of good people up there i will be back hope to bring some more jets with me well for now got to get back to work so a big thanks to everyone lets see some pics

LAND_LOVER69
07-17-2006, 06:06 AM
you guys are definately OFF THE HOOK. Had a great time. Gotta edit the tape tonight it was my first time with my new sea legs and a camera :) . Got a real good shot of the idiot on the jet ski fukin with mike on the water "what an idiot" :argue: . None the less this weekend was the best time I had had in quite a while thanks again for havin me. Don't think I can make it next weekend :cry: but we'll do it again sometime. Later

miketsouth
07-18-2006, 02:36 PM
Had a great time !
you wouldnt have if i would have used my old drag racing cheat and 'helped you out' with your fireing order, instead of the throttle cable. :2purples:
P.S. Get your bottle filled mouse boy !
Done!
Ol' Jets4me thinks you still could have taken the mouse on the spray though, just not as bad.
no fuggin way. I had my chance, no excuses. Just exacly what do you DO with your ass when it is handed to you? :cry:
WOT sounds great, for a big block...singin'....too bad your tach wasnt working, i really would have liked to know, all i know is that engine MEAN, while it lasts :crossx:
about the color of that boat: I think maybe a fitting sticker would be ok to break the monotony you could call it the cat that ate the mouse:
http://www.partypainters.com/gayicon.gif

fakethis
07-18-2006, 03:33 PM
Stop wasting your time on Whitey. I still have a lot of pump work to do and if I get the magic number, then spray it........Well SSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...............Did u want me 2 push the gas pedal down the whole way? :crossx: Was that a race? I thought you stopped to have a beer ! :rollside:

jets4me
07-18-2006, 04:02 PM
we need some pics to show the manassas boys come on land lover lets see them

miketsouth
07-18-2006, 04:07 PM
Stop wasting your time on Whitey. :rollside:
aint no waste of time...just need competition
I still have a lot of pump work to do :rollside:
you do if you want to beat the mouse on the spray ( i think)
if I get the magic number:
your magic number is 11
.. then spray it........Well SSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...............! :rollside:
spray is cheating (you spray it and i am going to throw the anchor and watch)
Did u want me 2 push the gas pedal down the whole way? :crossx: Was that a race? I thought you stopped to have a beer ! :rollside:
in order:
you did
no
i should have
just remember weeney....i can hold the button until the bottle empty, and just keep doing it. Mouse will live.....
you sitting on a time bomb.
and remember this, big boy.....NO EXCUSES
while i learned a valuable lesson last saturday, you got one to learn too....
DONT MESS WITH THE MOUSE
"The thousand injuries of Fortunato I had borne as I best could; but when he ventured upon insult, I vowed revenge....At length I would be avenged; this was a point definitely settled....I must not only punish, but punish with impunity."
EA POE
"The Cask of Amontillado"
and i do know at least ONE thing to do with my ass that was handed to me: Keep you from behind of it. :crossx:

fakethis
07-18-2006, 04:24 PM
Glad you had a good time. Next time i'll drink a 12 pack before i take off . That way you can get a good start. :rollside:

miketsouth
07-18-2006, 04:47 PM
Glad you had a good time. :rollside:
gonna do it again. Teri really likes y'alls spread. It is enchanting.
Next time i'll drink a 12 pack before i take off :
one more aint gonna make no difference either way.
whats one more? I actually drank one. Maybe that was it?
or maybe i actually WON (like them Redskins i beat myself)

JOHNNYBEGOOD
07-19-2006, 05:05 AM
IRON MIKE,
I am trying to get the pictures up.
I am new to this didgi camera thing. We just got it last week. My wife was reading the directions last night and I think she may be able to get them posted this evening. Gonna try anyway.
It was a good time this past weekend even with the pontoon boats giving me shit when my fuel pump give out. You guys come back up any time.

LAND_LOVER69
07-19-2006, 06:02 AM
Mike I'm workin on it. I'm new at this picture chit myself. Not to mention 11 hours a day in a new car showroom it's kinda hard. I'll git r done

JOHNNYBEGOOD
07-19-2006, 10:08 AM
OK, I am over one hurdle, now on to the next.
How do I host a picture to the image center? I am an idiot when it comes to these things.
I have my pictures saved in my computer now what?

moparjet
07-19-2006, 12:19 PM

JoeB
07-19-2006, 12:30 PM
John,
You have to register for the gallery. Just like you did for the hot boat forum. After you register, you'll notice "Upload Photos" up in the right hand corner of the screen, just above the title bar, but below the flashing advertisements. Click on that. Then, about 3 lines down, you'll be able to click on Browse. Clicking on the Browse allows you to toggle out through the files on your computer into the folder to where your pictures reside.
After you get them posted in the image gallery, you can follow this procedure that ATX wrangler described to me on posting in a thread within the forum. It's like I did when I posted my boat for sale in the SPAM section. Here it is, and it worked for me:
on pics, pull up the picture (in the ***boat image gallery),left click it,goto properties,click that,highlight and copy the url address,then go to your post page,click the yellow mountain scene,and paste the address in the box that pops up,and you are done!
Oh yeah, ATX also has a great looking Rogers boat. He lives in Texas I believe.
Hope this helps,
Joe

LAND_LOVER69
07-20-2006, 01:52 PM
I'm workin on the video but I need a different USB cable for my camera :mad: . I havn't forgotten about ya.