PDA

View Full Version : $76.00 a barrel

3 daytona`s
07-13-2006, 09:33 AM
Oil over $76.00 and the Mideast situation predictions of $80.00 This is getting out of control.

Havasu_Dreamin
07-13-2006, 09:36 AM
Getting out of control? It's been out of control. I'd gladly pay $2 per gallon. Got 25 gallons Tuesday and paid $80. That's on top of the $110 I dropped on Sunday leaving Havasu to fill it up for the drive home.....:cry:

syke-o
07-13-2006, 09:48 AM
so whats the name of the stock or future i should be buying then??? i want to invest in it!!

3 daytona`s
07-13-2006, 09:49 AM
The sad thing is they have got us exactly where they want we`re all so worried and would be happy to go back and pay $2.00, $2.50 or what ever it`s affecting every aspect of life every product.There is much less money available for recreation entertainment etc.

2Driver
07-13-2006, 09:50 AM
Israel conducting major air strikes (the biggest attacks in 20 years). Several pipelines in Nigeria were just blown up. Man I bet Premium, hits $4. If we get a big hurricane in the gulf....I don't want to think about it. :cry:
Just paid $3.21 this morning to fill the truck

Seadog
07-13-2006, 09:51 AM
It won't get any better. Nigeria is the fifth largest supplier of our oil and things are going to heck in a handbasket there. Iran is a major supplier and is pushing the war between the Palestinians and Israelis. Most of the countries that supply our lifeblood are held by anti-America governments, or have governments of the elites ruling over poverty ravaged majorities.
We have the solution, but it will take time. We are going to have to break through the environmentalists choke hold on our resources. Hopefully, we are close to commercial production of pure diesel from coal. It is there and the pre-production numbers look good. The military is testing 100,000 barrels of it. With the world's largest reserves of coal, we would be set for over 100 years. It may mean changes to the requirements for diesel engines, but nothing that would affect health or viability.
The trouble is, until we get an infrastructure in place, it will get rough. Especially if things really get nasty in the Middle East.

3 daytona`s
07-13-2006, 09:54 AM
Every news channel is reporting the disaster in the Mideast so that gives the Wall Street guys all they need to run it higher.

Hardly Satisfied
07-13-2006, 09:54 AM
Oil over $76.00 and the Mideast situation predictions of $80.00 This is getting out of control.
THEY DON'T CARE , THEY KNOW THAT WE ARE GOING TO PAY EITHER WAY :cry:

RitcheyRch
07-13-2006, 09:58 AM
So true. Its going to get far worse before gets any better.
Every news channel is reporting the disaster in the Mideast so that gives the Wall Street guys all they need to run it higher.

CA Stu
07-13-2006, 11:20 AM
so whats the name of the stock or future i should be buying then??? i want to invest in it!!
HAL would be a good place to start.
VLO OXY BP, take your pick.
If you don't want to pick yourself, buy FSTEX
Thanks
CA Stu

rrrr
07-13-2006, 11:22 AM
I have responded by having larger holding tanks installed at our well site in West Texas...... :crossx: :crossx: