PDA

View Full Version : Hey USCFAN....

Tom Brown
07-13-2006, 06:55 PM
This afternoon, I headed down to the corporate cafeteria to have a bran muffin. The guy who runs the cafeteria is one of the coolest people on the planet. He has his baker make bran muffins for me.
... so I stop by the table where the muffins normally reside and nothing. “No muffins, John?” “Well... its..... “ ... and he walks into the kitchen and comes out with a basket of muffins wrapped in plastic. “They're not cooked.”
“I'll take one. Thank you.”
“Bill [his son] had one earlier and he said they're not cooked.”
“No problem.” ... and pick up a muffin and toss him a dollar coin.
Then, I sat down and pretended to really enjoy the shit out of the muffin, all the while being somewhat perturbed by the fact that a professional baker somehow can't figure out how to cook muffins beyond the raw dough stage. It was like eating well fortified paste.
The downside of this whole thing is I didn't need to shit when I got home so the entire exercise was pointless. :yuk:

soupersonic
07-13-2006, 07:24 PM
I hate when that happens,but this morning i took this crap that started out pretty solid,three strong plops,then it got all soft and went for like 30 seconds coiling up like 6' rattler in the bowl,ended with a 15 second fart.You would have been proud :boxed:

sorry dog
07-13-2006, 07:53 PM
At 6 this morning I had projectile squirt with brown bullets mixed in such that the splash back painted the underside of the seat brown...
...but it was really satisfying.
...until I caught shit later on from the wifey cleaning report.
BTW- I know Brown is all about the Bran for regularity and shit, but I tend to believe that a good plate of XXHot Wings does wonders from Dranoing your shit.

Sleek-Jet
07-13-2006, 09:19 PM
This afternoon, I headed down to the corporate cafeteria to have a bran muffin. The guy who runs the cafeteria is one of the coolest people on the planet. He has his baker make bran muffins for me.
... so I stop by the table where the muffins normally reside and nothing. “No muffins, John?” “Well... its..... “ ... and he walks into the kitchen and comes out with a basket of muffins wrapped in plastic. “They're not cooked.”
“I'll take one. Thank you.”
“Bill [his son] had one earlier and he said they're not cooked.”
“No problem.” ... and pick up a muffin and toss him a dollar coin.
Then, I sat down and pretended to really enjoy the shit out of the muffin, all the while being somewhat perturbed by the fact that a professional baker somehow can't figure out how to cook muffins beyond the raw dough stage. It was like eating well fortified paste.
The downside of this whole thing is I didn't need to shit when I got home so the entire exercise was pointless. :yuk:
So are you saying you don't like inept bakers, or don't like raw dough... Just because you like your muffin cooked doesn't mean everyone likes it that way. Stop pushing your ideas of your thug lifestyle...
You do have the right to express your opinion on here, but maybe you should think about what you post before you hit the "Submit Reply" button. :mad: :mad: :rolleyes:

Tom Brown
07-13-2006, 09:22 PM
...maybe you should think about what you post before you hit the "Submit Reply" button. :mad: :mad: :rolleyes:
Don't give us none of your aggravation. We've had it with your discipline. :mad:

moneypit
07-13-2006, 09:24 PM
How about a Bearclaw chased down with a Pulped-up glass of orange juice followed by a lipper of Skoal Straight?

Sleek-Jet
07-13-2006, 09:29 PM
Don't give us none of your aggravation. We've had it with your discipline. :mad:
I don't care.... I'm here to force my twisted morality and slanted view of reality on you, and you will like it... anyone that disagrees with me is defacto wrong... :crossx: :rolleyes: :mad:

Tom Brown
07-13-2006, 09:35 PM
Well they're packed pretty tight in here tonight. I'm looking for a dolly who'll see me right. I may use a little muscle to get what I need. I could sink a little drink and shout out "She's with me!"

Tom Brown
07-13-2006, 09:35 PM
oh yeah.........
:mad:

Tom Brown
07-13-2006, 09:50 PM
I don't care.... I'm here to force my twisted morality and slanted view of reality on you, and you will like it... anyone that disagrees with me is defacto wrong... :crossx: :rolleyes: :mad:
Tell us, Sleek... what's your view on the University of Southern California? :idea: