PDA

View Full Version : Trade Box Anchor for Shore Spike

TCN
07-13-2006, 08:13 PM
Anybody want to trade a box anchor for a shore spike. I have an extra galvanized box anchor size small 18-30' sport boat or cabin cruiser to 24' and I would like a shore spike but I would need the size large to 30' boat. Anybody interested? Go to the slideanchor.com website to look at the prices as this is a VERY fair trade for whoever gets the anchor. Nick

H20 Party Starter
07-13-2006, 08:15 PM
Extra Box anchors huh Nick? :rolleyes: You been visiting the beach at the Nautical ? :rollside: :rollside:
LOL
Is your house avail for Labor Day?????????????

TCN
07-13-2006, 08:24 PM
No. We won a new one at the regatta and now I have a 3rd box anchor and I only need 2. It has a grey bag too. I bet the THEIFS at the Nautical don't have any bags with the anchors they stole.

Throttle
07-13-2006, 08:27 PM
Extra Box anchors huh Nick? :rolleyes: You been visiting the beach at the Nautical ? :rollside: :rollside:
LOL
Is your house avail for Labor Day?????????????
sneeky.....

blackcloud75
07-13-2006, 08:29 PM
No. We won a new one at the regatta and now I have a 3rd box anchor and I only need 2. It has a grey bag too. I bet the THEIFS at the Nautical don't have any bags with the anchors they stole.
Keep it!.......You don't want to have to polish the blinged-out-diamond-studded-chrome box anchor
Nice out there today???LUCKY!

shockwavebd
07-13-2006, 08:39 PM
Deal ..........call me at work .....I have two one still in the bag
Ultra boats 951-734-6000
Barry

KineticoH20
07-13-2006, 08:47 PM
Im looking for a small box if nobody trades you or im gonna buy one in the next week

Kilrtoy
07-13-2006, 09:16 PM
Hell I'll trade you
you gonna be here tommorrow..
If I read this correctly, I get a box anchor and you get my Shore spike...

Charley
07-13-2006, 09:20 PM
Ill give u a sand spike and a 12pack! ... sorry killer, you been outbid! :D :D

Kilrtoy
07-13-2006, 09:23 PM
Wrong I'll trade him a sand spike attached to a AUTHENTIC DCB rope ...
Check and mate :boxed:

TCN
07-14-2006, 05:34 AM
The anchor is in new condition but not brand new. I am keeping the new one but I want to make sure everyone knows the anchor I want to trade is not brand new. It has been used maybe 10x's, it is a comlete, all parts present box anchor without the rope with grey bag. Carry on. 619-654-3012. I will be in Havasu again 1 week from today and it can be claimed there. Nick

TCN
07-14-2006, 05:37 AM
Keep it!.......You don't want to have to polish the blinged-out-diamond-studded-chrome box anchor
Nice out there today???LUCKY!
Corey, I traded the blinged out chrome anchor for a size Large anchor that will be better for our boat. We had to come home a day early cause Brady got a double ear infection. We will be back Friday 7/21 for another week.

TCN
07-14-2006, 05:42 AM
Wrong I'll trade him a sand spike attached to a AUTHENTIC DCB rope ...
Check and mate :boxed:
The only way I will trade with you Miguel is if you keep your DCB rope, quit talking about the only Howard with wackers they EVER made and bring some of that Kool-Aid I keep hearing about for my kids.

TCN
07-14-2006, 05:43 AM
Sounds like you win charley, if you want it call me. 619-654-3012 Nick

TCN
07-14-2006, 11:34 AM
Well so far someone is willing to pay the shorespike price. Going once.

Charley
07-14-2006, 11:55 AM
Sounds like you win charley, if you want it call me. 619-654-3012 Nick
:D Sorry Killer I can be checked, but No guy Mates me :D

TCN
07-15-2006, 07:57 AM
I spoke to Charley and am waiting for a response back. Not a done deal as of yet. Will be back in Havasu on Friday and staying a week if anyone is interested who will be there then. Nick

Keith E. Sayre
07-15-2006, 08:04 AM
I've got a pair of "slightly" used box anchors that I'll trade or sell or whatever.
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats
928-680-1400

vmjtc3
07-15-2006, 08:21 AM
I need another box anchor let me know what size and how much. If the price is right I might take them both. You can never have to many box anchors :)

Acommanderguy
07-15-2006, 08:56 AM
keith shoot me a pm. tell me whatcha got and how much. I dont need a big one. Boats only 21ft

2Driver
07-15-2006, 12:08 PM
You guys with $135,000 boats and $1,000 weekends having to barter $125 anchors cracks me up. J/K :D :D :D

TCN
07-15-2006, 12:23 PM
You guys with $135,000 boats and $1,000 weekends having to barter $125 anchors cracks me up. J/K :D :D :D
If we had a $1,000 weekend I would do cartwheels!!!!!!!!!!!!! It costs us that much to feed our 14mos old son every weekend. This is the reason we have to barter for these things.

2Driver
07-15-2006, 03:29 PM
If we had a $1,000 weekend I would do cartwheels!!!!!!!!!!!!! It costs us that much to feed our 14mos old son every weekend. This is the reason we have to barter for these things.
No kidding. :rollside: Wait until he's 5. Hey, who ate the whole package of fig newtons?

blackcloud75
07-15-2006, 04:55 PM
No kidding. :rollside: Wait until he's 5. Hey, who ate the whole package of fig newtons?
Soooo true......but not only the kids, the guys I work with(TCN would agree w/ me on that)
Mark, Any luck on a house? Is it possible to get a copy of your avatar emailed to me????Sweet Pic...

2Driver
07-15-2006, 06:29 PM
Soooo true......but not only the kids, the guys I work with(TCN would agree w/ me on that)
Mark, Any luck on a house? Is it possible to get a copy of your avatar emailed to me????Sweet Pic...
Hey,
The coach lowered in price a bit from insane to crazy :). My wife says lets get it but I'm not so sure it's the best investment right now. I think about everyday. We are aslo trying to move closer in by 10 miles from our Carefree home so lots going on.
Yes, I can e-mail you the full size pic. I have to tell you I took it with my digital camera in 1999 so the resolution is not too great. That shot can be grabbed about anytime in the winter. I might even take a trip this winter to get one on a higher res. I think I have your e-mail. If not I will PM you.
You hose draggers must all eat well. I stop by our local fire house to say hi ( They saved my son's life 3 years ago). They are always eating t-bones and 9 dozen eggs or something like that. Those guys mean a lot our family I can tell you.

2Driver
07-15-2006, 06:39 PM
I just put it in the gallery instead. Search moonridge. Again not the best res.

TCN
07-15-2006, 06:47 PM
You hose draggers must all eat well. I stop by our local fire house to say hi ( They saved my son's life 3 years ago). They are always eating t-bones and 9 dozen eggs or something like that. Those guys mean a lot our family I can tell you.[/QUOTE]
I love the hose dragger name. I prefer to carry the hose because it is easier to do than drag it but everybody is a little different. To be perfectly honest, to even see the hose with water in it is a good thing since pretty much all we do nowdays is medical aid stuff. What happened to your son if you don't mind? Nick

blackcloud75
07-15-2006, 06:50 PM
Thanks Mark,
I just realized that our docks still has the blue indoor/outdoor carpet in the pic and not the trex we put in about 5 years ago....
Nick, not sure when our next trip is scheduled, we are pretty good at last minute trips, maybe 4-5 day trip before the end of the month...Haven't talked to Woodcock yet but I heard he will be at my house in Moonridge over Labor Day.........
Dinner tonight was BBQ country style ribs, au gratin spuds, candied carrots, and big sticks popsicles(non-alcoholic just in case any Havasu Springs fan's are reading) for dessert.

TCN
07-15-2006, 06:54 PM
Sounds good. Did we give you the card with the numbers on it in Steamboat lastweek?

blackcloud75
07-15-2006, 07:02 PM
Sounds good. Did we give you the card with the numbers on it in Steamboat lastweek?
Yeah got a card from ya'....Did we give you our info....if not I will PM ya'
You Guys send anybody out on assignment????

TCN
07-15-2006, 07:16 PM
Yeah got a card from ya'....Did we give you our info....if not I will PM ya'
You Guys send anybody out on assignment????
Send it on a PM. Yeah, we have 1 of our type 3's on a strike team and our OES went out lasnight. We have several people on OH assignments so OT is thick right now. I got OT tomorrow and Thursday and could easily have gotten it yesterday and Tuesday but a 6 or 7 straight would SUCK. We just started our shift tour today so it would be a long week without taking Tuesday off.

2Driver
07-16-2006, 10:11 AM
What happened to your son if you don't mind? Nick
Long story but readers digest version: Dog attacked our 2 year old.
we thought we had a loving Chesapeake bay retriever as a family pet. No signs of aggression just a “lovable” retriever. One day (I was on business in San Diego) my wife simply lets the dog in and he goes for our son. He got him in a death grip around the chest and would let off. Crushed chest and one fang punctured one lung. The firefighters and EMT diagnosed the core issues perfectly or he would have been lost in the 30 minute ambulance ride. As such they got in the helicopter and got him to the Trauma center in Phoenix where he stayed for 8 days in ICU and some more days in the regular hospital. Life changing event for us. Especially since I was in the San Diego airport trying to get home and talking to my wife who was in the chopper screaming at my son to stay conscious. Long flight that night home not knowing what I would get off the plane to. He is recovered with only 3 very small puncture scars and not memory of it. Lots more to the story but enough here for HB.

TCN
07-16-2006, 10:38 AM
Long story but readers digest version: Dog attacked our 2 year old.
we thought we had a loving Chesapeake bay retriever as a family pet. No signs of aggression just a “lovable” retriever. One day (I was on business in San Diego) my wife simply lets the dog in and he goes for our son. He got him in a death grip around the chest and would let off. Crushed chest and one fang punctured one lung. The firefighters and EMT diagnosed the core issues perfectly or he would have been lost in the 30 minute ambulance ride. As such they got in the helicopter and got him to the Trauma center in Phoenix where he stayed for 8 days in ICU and some more days in the regular hospital. Life changing event for us. Especially since I was in the San Diego airport trying to get home and talking to my wife who was in the chopper screaming at my son to stay conscious. Long flight that night home not knowing what I would get off the plane to. He is recovered with only 3 very small puncture scars and not memory of it. Lots more to the story but enough here for HB.
WOW. Great ending to a horrific story. Good job by the local FD recognizing the injuries and treating them right with the air flight. I have been a medic for 10 years and a firefighter for 13 and I always think how would I react if this was happening to us and our kids while on calls and being a new parent with little ones almost 3 years has really opened my eyes. Good story and thanks for sharing. Nick