PDA

View Full Version : Roll Call for Modesto

Bt273
07-13-2006, 08:43 PM
Who is going for sure,I will be there sat a.m. How many of you are going?

LilFlattie
07-14-2006, 12:36 AM
Well, I plan on being there Sat morning. I will bring the POS if I can find an impeller by Fri.

colechillin
07-14-2006, 01:35 AM
Who is going for sure,I will be there sat a.m. How many of you are going?
you bringing that ass dragger to the lake!!!!j

WHITIE
07-14-2006, 07:17 AM
Whitie is going to be there at 4:00am looking for a good camp spot.. Dont be late 273.....

blue boat
07-14-2006, 08:06 AM
Be their sunday morning at 8.00 am .

BAE_557
07-14-2006, 11:20 AM
I'll be there Sunday morning 08:00

SUI-CY-COLE
07-14-2006, 03:16 PM
Whitie is going to be there at 4:00am looking for a good camp spot.. Dont be late 273.....
hey whitie....check you private messages.... :cool:

SUI-CY-COLE
07-14-2006, 03:26 PM
ill be there with the outdated psychedilic colored paint/anodized, assdraggin, blown up motor three times,perculator powered, dimarco thats gonna put a whoopin on that high-tech new canyon,powered by grose and parts by flyte,tuned by HENDRIX HORSEPOWER INC., out of IONE ,CA. :p :) 4/7 4/7 4/7 4/7
circleboatkidd will be there,he hasnt posted,(he got caught playin wit it and the teacher smacked his hand with a ruler,now no typie)around 900 am with the "hard times" beezer!
also heard big bung will show.....with coors!
Flyte- also will show wearing the shirt he made that says "have shoe will travel".

slotracer
07-14-2006, 03:48 PM
hoping to be there around 11 or 12 p.m. saturday. :rollside:

SUI-CY-COLE
07-14-2006, 03:53 PM
and pat's gonna showup, out of stockton with a tr-1 cole!!..pat you bringing flyers of the all the boats and parts you have for sale to pass out while your there??? :p
due credit for the boat dealer/boat parts guy out of stk!!

FLYTE RISK
07-14-2006, 04:16 PM
Well I hear there are gonna be running three wide Suicycole are you in?? Pinstriper girl have you and Don got the Hondo running yet? :rollside:

SUI-CY-COLE
07-14-2006, 04:19 PM
Well I hear there are gonna be running three wide Suicycole are you in?? Pinstriper girl have you and Don got the Hondo running yet? :rollside:
how many pins?

slotracer
07-14-2006, 04:29 PM
no flyers but i do have a set of bbc v-drive headers for sale if anyone need a set. i could throw them in the truck and bring them with me.

FLYTE RISK
07-14-2006, 04:35 PM
I have a wing for sale as well which will be there!!

SUI-CY-COLE
07-14-2006, 04:38 PM
is it a drag wing? or does it resemble a picnic table?.......

FLYTE RISK
07-14-2006, 04:42 PM
is it a drag wing? or does it resemble a picnic table?.......
Well it would never be on your boat so yes it is a drag wing unlike the (picnick table ) you like!! Now get to cleaning that Black Bird boat of yours!! :boxed:

SUI-CY-COLE
07-14-2006, 04:52 PM
Well it would never be on your boat so yes it is a drag wing unlike the (picnick table ) you like!! Now get to cleaning that Black Bird boat of yours!! :boxed:
i just came back in from the shop......it must be 110 degrees in that shop...so it looks like im gonna wash it later tonight..... :mad:

1980 sanger
07-14-2006, 05:01 PM
Im in lookin for a rematch against that boat from Placerville

SUI-CY-COLE
07-14-2006, 05:03 PM
Im in lookin for a rematch against that boat from Placerville
well,,,dont keep us in suspense...what boat?????.......Don King needs to know to put it on the CARD tomorrow....

fc-cdf
07-14-2006, 05:54 PM
will be their saturday morning for some good family fun.

Bt273
07-14-2006, 08:36 PM
ill be there with the outdated psychedilic colored paint/anodized, assdraggin, blown up motor three times,perculator powered, dimarco thats gonna put a whoopin on that high-tech new canyon,powered by grose and parts by flyte,tuned by HENDRIX HORSEPOWER INC., out of IONE ,CA. :p :) 4/7 4/7 4/7 4/7
circleboatkidd will be there,he hasnt posted,(he got caught playin wit it and the teacher smacked his hand with a ruler,now no typie)around 900 am with the "hard times" beezer!
Flyte- also will show wearing the shirt he made that says "have shoe will travel".
Don't you mean that you will be bringing the,the once nice paint,polished floors well kept Dimarco,since I have purchased never washed,break parts,run anyway,floors are for wiping feet,had a Rich Bandy Racing motor in it before fathers day that ran for 2 passes and kissed a few valves,not sure of that clearance,back to shaun ferriter special motor,that is becoming old faithful? You will find me in a white chevy dually with the Bandy ASS KICKER behind it,I will save you a spot!

SUI-CY-COLE
07-14-2006, 08:42 PM
Don't you mean that you will be bringing the,the once nice paint,polished floors well kept Dimarco,since I have purchased never washed,break parts,run anyway,floors are for wiping feet,had a Rich Bandy Racing motor in it before fathers day that ran for 2 passes and kissed a few valves,not sure of that clearance,back to shaun ferriter special motor,that is becoming old faithful? You will find me in a white chevy dually with the Bandy ASS KICKER behind it,I will save you a spot!
hey if i went for your throat..i guess its ok to go for mine,lol......dimarco looks pretty good,,youll see tomorrow.first time i washed it,,lol.by the way it didnt kiss valves it stuck a valve,hahahaha,and just one,lol.that ferret motor was f----- up when i got it.....3 sleeves new valves two rods once piston later,it runs ok ,lol........bandy ass kicker?...you mean the yellow cab company taxi,when you tow me back in when i blow it up,again?or will whitie tow you in after a retirement happens,lolol :p 4/74/74/74/7

Bt273
07-14-2006, 08:44 PM
Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! just jerking your chain!

SUI-CY-COLE
07-14-2006, 08:47 PM
Nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! just jerking your chain!
se ya tomorrow c---!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

circleboatKIDD
07-14-2006, 09:15 PM
900am ill see you there son