PDA

View Full Version : Who thinks that pasties would really affect your Child?

moneypit
07-14-2006, 10:05 AM
I had to stop and think about it.. Im mean, how would I had turned out or would I be the same guy if I grew up around older women who wore pasties?
less stressed maybe?

ROZ
07-14-2006, 10:13 AM
I had to stop and think about it.. Im mean, how would I had turned out or would I be the same guy if I grew up around older women who wore pasties?
less stressed maybe?
Don't know, but he'd probably have good consentration skills :D

moneypit
07-14-2006, 10:23 AM
I brought this up because In other threads some people say that "that" behavior needs to be taken somewhere else or they dont want their kids to be exposed to "that". Are boobs that effective? :D
I remember in 5th grade when my buddies mom walked out of the shower and didnt know I was there. I saw the whole boat. I think Im better because of it!! Thanks Mrs. Burress! :crossx: :D :D

UnionJack
07-14-2006, 10:35 AM
I think they show people comfortable with there bodies

superdave013
07-14-2006, 10:44 AM
I don't have kids but I'd think it would be kinda werid explaining to a kid why those women have sitckers on their boobs.
Now let me ask you this. How would you feel if your 13 ~ 16yo was wearing them just like mom does?

core attitude
07-14-2006, 10:49 AM
older women who wore pasties?
Ahhhh........how old? :(

cxr133
07-14-2006, 11:06 AM
i would probably be blind or have hairy palms :crossx:
we cruised through the channel on memorial weekend with 3 teenage boys.. 16,15, and 13 and it was their first time seeing pasties and they all had sh_t faced grins.. and then thats all they wanted to do all weekend is go back to the channel!!!
last weekend at the sandbar.. thats all they wanted to do was go find girls with pasties... so immm ummm sure this is probably normal teenage boy behavior

Huckleberry
07-14-2006, 11:19 AM
If they had pasties when I was a young teen I think I would have been blind right now. At least that's what my mom told me!!! :rollside:

Boatcop
07-14-2006, 11:24 AM
They ought to enact a law that anyone wearing pasties would be required to pass the "pencil test".
No problem with pasties on nubile young (over 18) women. But when you've got 40 and 50 year olds with them glued on half deflated water balloons, well..... that's just wrong.

ThongMagnet
07-14-2006, 11:26 AM
If you take them to Europe...Mexico...southern seas.. etc... they will see them without pasties. I don't see a problem with kids in general. Its more of how you handle your kids.
It's hard to understand sunbathing in the nude/topless, unless you have been to a beach that has "always" allowed it. It's not a kid issue, its an adult issue. (Adult being anyone over 12 years old).

Havasu_Dreamin
07-14-2006, 11:28 AM
They ought to enact a law that anyone wearing pasties would be required to pass the "pencil test".
No problem with pasties on nubile young (over 18) women. But when you've got 40 and 50 year olds with them glued on half deflated water balloons, well..... that's just wrong.
Same goes for those who choose to wear thongs. No spackle ass....

HBjet
07-14-2006, 11:31 AM
I've always wondered what the purpose was. Tanlines? Likes to be topless but doesn't want to go to jail? Attention?
I don't think any guy would want their daughter wearing them, no mater what the age.
HBjet

Benjhamina
07-14-2006, 11:34 AM
What are these "pasties" you speak of? Sounds wonderful. Can someone show mw an example?

AzMandella
07-14-2006, 11:37 AM
Well for the 14 and older boy's I don't think it would be much of a problem.But for the younger children I don't think it promotes acceptable behavior.I sure wouldn't want to have to keep telling my 6 yr old daughter why she can't wear them.even better I'll wear a marble sac over my privates only and I'll parade around your small children.Shit I would end up in jail.As far as I'm concerned boating is and always has been a family function and the conduct and antics that alot of people seem to think is normal behavior is not a part of family morals.But thats fine those who want to do it go ahead but don't complain when your children become parents themselves at the age of 15.I do find it funny that alot of the people who do act that way have children don't bring them with them.So if you won't act that way infront of your children why do you think it's ok to do it infront of mine.Besides I would like my son to grow up to respect women not think of them as a bunch of sluts and whores which is the mesage the topless crowd is sending.

TRUMP TIGHT
07-14-2006, 11:39 AM
I would/will give my son a bundle of beads to go hand out that way even if there covered they will be uncovered!!:cry: Im so proud! :D

Tom Brown
07-14-2006, 12:06 PM
How would you feel if your 13 ~ 16yo was wearing them just like mom does?
I would feel it's time to get the daughter some implants.

AzMandella
07-14-2006, 12:09 PM
I would feel it's time to get the daughter some implants.
Well then I guess it won't bother you when you find her pulling a train on the internet either.

ThongMagnet
07-14-2006, 12:14 PM
Don't make it a big deal, and it won't be a big deal.
Sure, there interesting when you don't see them everyday, but when there everywhere, you just don't notice...and don't care. It does not matter to a child...it matter to an adults who make it an issue.
Indecent exposure is subjective. It does matters where you are. If your on the beach bathing...no problem. If your sitting in Mc Donalds eating...its a problem.
If your kid says look at that...Just say "its not nice to stare". Its the parents that say "look at that", that's the problem. :) :) :)

Benjhamina
Well then I guess it won't bother you when you find her pulling a train on the internet either.
I find peoples daughters on the internet pulling trains every day and it doesn't bother me one bit! :rollside: :)

Tom Brown
No bother at all. :cool:
Of course... my boys have been so over worked in their time that they aren't able to get the job done. I'm as sterile as Hoolign's shot glass. Perhaps that precludes me from having a sensitive perspective on this issue. :D

ThongMagnet
07-14-2006, 12:17 PM
I find peoples daughters on the internet pulling trains every day and it doesn't bother me one bit! :rollside: :)
and your the problem :)

NOTALENT
07-14-2006, 12:27 PM
It's natural. I would not and will not have problems with my kids being exposed to that. Besides most people complaining are the ones wishing they looked good enough to be in something like that. I would have a small problem with the baby poppin utensils though, but wouldnt be against it. There should be no law against nudity.

RitcheyRch
07-14-2006, 12:52 PM
Amen brother.

Mandelon
07-14-2006, 01:00 PM
My kids have seen ladies in pasties. They still seem OK to me. Heck they've seen the old guy in the marble sack. thing. And they even survived that. Breasts are how they were fed for their first year......its adults that have hangups, not kids. Americans are too uptight about over exposure.
They know that folks behave more crazy out at the river than at home. I know our family does... :crossx: Boobies are not bad. Free the Boobies!!!!

TRUMP TIGHT
07-14-2006, 01:09 PM
My kids have seen ladies in pasties. The Breasts are how they were fed Free the Boobies!!!!
:D:D:D

Havasu_Dreamin
07-14-2006, 01:20 PM
They know that folks behave more crazy out at the river than at home. I know our family does...
This brings up an interesting point. Do you, that is those of us that go to the river, feel that the behavior exhibited at the river is acceptable behavior in your own hometown? In your own City Park?

That Guy
07-14-2006, 01:41 PM
I'm with Mandy....Free the Boobies :crossx:

wsuwrhr
07-14-2006, 01:50 PM
I think the world has bigger problems to worry about.
Modern bathing suits leave little to be desired anyway.
What is the big deal?
Sheesh.
Brian

ParkerSteve
07-14-2006, 01:51 PM
Sure would make it hard to breast feed

wsuwrhr
07-14-2006, 01:55 PM
This brings up an interesting point. Do you, that is those of us that go to the river, feel that the behavior exhibited at the river is acceptable behavior in your own hometown? In your own City Park?
I don't have a federally navigated city park in my neighborhood to answer that question.
To be honest though, if I DID have a federally navigated city park in my neighborhood, AND I took offense to it, I would go easily someplace else. The river is a big place. The same way as I used to avoid smoke filled bars, restraunts and the like. That goes the same for any other place I find offensive.
It is a "free" country right? My governments tells us how free we are.
Brian

Old Texan
07-14-2006, 02:00 PM
We need only to look to Europe and South America for societies with little or no hang ups on nudity. It ain't a big deal unless the uptight make it a big deal.

Debbolas
07-14-2006, 02:02 PM
I need some pasties for my half filled water balloon boobs......LOL :p

core attitude
07-14-2006, 02:09 PM
I need some pasties for my half filled water balloon boobs......LOL :p
Done.........I just need to see them so I know what size to send, pics will do.

Debbolas
07-14-2006, 02:10 PM
no
:skull:

core attitude
07-14-2006, 02:29 PM
no
Well........then I can't send then. You do know they come in sizes right?

Debbolas
07-14-2006, 02:31 PM
I have little boobs, but I want big pasties, so they cover my whole breast and all.
:D
(I realise this defeats the purpose of a pasties, but humor an old lady will ya?)
:p

TRUMP TIGHT
07-14-2006, 02:33 PM
to

core attitude
07-14-2006, 02:38 PM
I have little boobs, but I want big pasties, so they cover my whole breast and all.
:D
(I realise this defeats the purpose of a pasties, but humor an old lady will ya?)
:p
This should do then.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/2647BZ680110.JPG

Debbolas
07-14-2006, 02:39 PM
I need a bigger x

Debbolas
07-14-2006, 02:48 PM
This should do then.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/2647BZ680110.JPG
OMG!!
I have that suit!!
:rolleyes:

TRUMP TIGHT
07-14-2006, 02:49 PM
tjy

Debbolas
07-14-2006, 02:50 PM
tjy?

core attitude
07-14-2006, 02:53 PM
I have three young boys, the oldest being 5. My wife is due hopefully with a baby girl in feburary. as for pasties, they will grow up seeing them sure. will my daughter wear them, when she is old enough and responsible. would i mind seeing them at my local park, not at all. like others have said. it is only a problem when someone makes it a problem.
Then make sure your daughter doesn't wear them at the local park........that would be irresponsible and could be a problem. How old do you have to be to wear them......is there a "legal" age?

core attitude
07-14-2006, 02:55 PM
tjy?
tjy is the Junkyard's community forums Here (http://forums.the-junkyard.net/)

ThongMagnet
07-14-2006, 02:56 PM
at a public beach, sunbathing, swimming, apartment complex swimming pool, hotel pools, yup its ok. Sitting in your front yard everyday, dancing for the neighbors, No.

Debbolas
07-14-2006, 02:57 PM
Thank you :skull:

core attitude
07-14-2006, 02:59 PM
Thank you :skull:
You're welcome.

Debbolas
07-14-2006, 02:59 PM
you're really quite kind

core attitude
07-14-2006, 03:01 PM
you're really quite kind
I like old ladies with small boobs.

Debbolas
07-14-2006, 03:02 PM
You must LOVE Bullhead city

core attitude
07-14-2006, 03:05 PM
You must LOVE Bullhead city
Like my second home.

Debbolas
07-14-2006, 03:05 PM
how do you feel about teeth?

ThongMagnet
07-14-2006, 03:08 PM
They help make a nice smile :)

Debbolas
07-14-2006, 03:08 PM
take good care of your teeth

AzMandella
07-14-2006, 03:12 PM
at a public beach, sunbathing, swimming, apartment complex swimming pool, hotel pools, yup its ok. Sitting in your front yard everyday, dancing for the neighbors, No.
so you have respect for your neighbors and yourself in your own neighborhood but not for strangers?You know most of the people are right there is no harm in pasties.But once the booze starts flowing and the inhibitions deminish then the public sex acts start up.The main problem is people can't control themselves and I'm sure that's a bib part of the problem the city of Havasu are trying to deal with.They don't want the channel ending up like the sandbar in Parker where drunks are ramming dildos into some drunk chick while a couple hundred people cheer her on into pulling a train.Last time I was in parker we were watching the sex acts and then you turn around and there is a bunch of 10 yr olds watching.Now the parents are partialy to blame for not making sure what their children are doing but never expected that kind of stuff is going on in the middle of the 300 boats anchored down on the sandbar.Mabey if people could control themselves others would not be complaining about the rest of the trivial shit.

Debbolas
07-14-2006, 03:13 PM
I need daisy pasties :skull:

core attitude
07-14-2006, 03:14 PM
Real light on the bottom side feels good sometimes.

Debbolas
07-14-2006, 03:15 PM
Where is Bre?

core attitude
07-14-2006, 03:25 PM
Where is Bre?
Tried people finders but no luck, you try. (http://www.peoplefinders.com/?from=googs2338816&gclid=CMaJ0ryvkoYCFSwLGAodMFkVrg)

Debbolas
07-14-2006, 03:25 PM
she use to make excellent pasties

Old Texan
07-14-2006, 03:33 PM
so you have respect for your neighbors and yourself in your own neighborhood but not for strangers?You know most of the people are right there is no harm in pasties.But once the booze starts flowing and the inhibitions deminish then the public sex acts start up.The main problem is people can't control themselves and I'm sure that's a bib part of the problem the city of Havasu are trying to deal with.They don't want the channel ending up like the sandbar in Parker where drunks are ramming dildos into some drunk chick while a couple hundred people cheer her on into pulling a train.Last time I was in parker we were watching the sex acts and then you turn around and there is a bunch of 10 yr olds watching.Now the parents are partialy to blame for not making sure what their children are doing but never expected that kind of stuff is going on in the middle of the 300 boats anchored down on the sandbar.Mabey if people could control themselves others would not be complaining about the rest of the trivial shit.
Why would you take 10 year olds into an area that young adults are known to do the things you don't want 10 year old kids to see?
F censorship and puritanical policing, use some personal responsibility. I'm not condoning anybody's lewdness, I just have a choice to go elsewhere.
This is pretty much the same deal on all public lakes, you do some things in one area that aren't condoned in others. If all would show some common sense in their personal actions pretty much everything would work out. Weed out the weirdos and know where to draw the lines. Those that don't will get the message and pay the price.
We just don't need to involve the legal system but too many times those with personal responsibilty issues push the envelope beyond the limit and it becomes unavoidable 'cause then laws have to be made that people aren't going to like. It isn't he legal systems fault it's the irresponsibles' fault.
Being adults we should have some comphrension of the limits. But if a 100 women are wearing pasties, the 1 or 2 that don't like it are free to leave. (And drag their wide eyed hubbies with them.) :cool:

Debbolas
07-14-2006, 03:33 PM
hmmmmmmm

No Name
07-14-2006, 03:36 PM
Not sure if it would effect my kid at all, but then again he’s in collage and probably sees more pasties then I could ever hope to see. :cry:

RitcheyRch
07-14-2006, 03:41 PM
We need pictures to help us with our decisions.

Debbolas
07-14-2006, 03:42 PM
pictures help

No Name
07-14-2006, 03:45 PM
pictures help
170 and counting. :)

Debbolas
07-14-2006, 03:47 PM
not you too!?!

No Name
07-14-2006, 03:49 PM
not you too!?!
No I was counting yours. :boxed:

Debbolas
07-14-2006, 03:52 PM
I was clueless
and so blonde
:rolleyes:

Mandelon
07-14-2006, 04:55 PM
Certainly there is a time and place for letting loose. It should be common sense that the channel and the sandbar have some wilder behaviour going on, so don't take kids on the weekend afternoons, especially holidays.
In our town, San Diego, Fiesta Island out on Mission Bay will have OTL this weekend, there will likely be flashing and pasties worn. If you know its there, you won't be surprised. The beaches have ladies and unfortunately men in thongs, and nude up at Black's Beach. I wouldn't have an issue there.
Now put that same behaviour and dress at the library or at a normal city park I would not expect to see them. Those actions would be out of context. Behaviour at the beach is pretty much along the lines of what goes on at the river.
Technically as long as the aereola is covered, pasties are legal. I think folks are too uptight about the human body. I posted a joke on an RV website one time, the joke used the term "weiner" and some old lady got offended....too uptight.
Definitely free the boobies, especially Mrs Sbark1's. Yes, especially them. :crossx: If the City of Lake Havasu wants to push us off the beaches of the channel they will......fight it or find somewhere else. I find it a little humorous that the various legal agencies try to push the problem onto each other. Close the sandbar, we go to the channel. Make the channel unbearable and they'll go to Copper or to Steamboat. Steamboat may end up getting overcrowded and not so kid friendly if they succeed. But at least the grandmas can go to the channel on a saturday afternoon..... :rolleyes:

Family Jewell
07-14-2006, 05:33 PM
My kids are grown. I guess I would have to think about it. I know the wife would say it was ok. So reading almost all of the post is it againest the law to wear pasties in the channel ? If so when will it be affective?

BadKachina
07-14-2006, 05:48 PM
Not sure if it would effect my kid at all, but then again he’s in collage and probably sees more pasties then I could ever hope to see. :cry:
College???? My kids gonna ride skate boards for a living......... :rolleyes:
This is actually him.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3078IMG_0162.jpg

No Name
07-14-2006, 05:53 PM
College???? My kids gonna ride skate boards for a living......... :rolleyes:
This is actually him.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3078IMG_0162.jpg
That would be nice, he could become the next Bam Margera and make his living focking with you and Char. :)

MRSDRMCAT
07-14-2006, 05:55 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/3242River_Trip_Apr_29_095.jpg

No Name
07-14-2006, 05:56 PM
Don't have one, but can I see another. :)

No Name
07-14-2006, 06:00 PM
Boy Alex sure has his hands full. :jawdrop: :rollside:

Tom Brown
07-14-2006, 06:00 PM
Whats the problem?!??!?!??!
Oh, there's no problem. You ladies are beautiful. :cool:
I think pasties would effect a young man, and about 10% of young women :D , but only once they hit puberty. The sexuality associated with nudity comes from within.
I don't think there is any negative effect at all when women breast feed, either.
Without hormones, it's just human people interacting.

No Name
07-14-2006, 06:04 PM
Oh, there's no problem. You ladies are beautiful. :cool:
I think pasties would effect a young man, and about 10% of young women :D , but only once they hit puberty. The sexuality associated with nudity comes from within.
I don't think there is any negative effect at all when women breast feed, either.
Without hormones, it's just human people interacting.
Is it me or did TB actually make sense? :confused:

Tom Brown
07-14-2006, 06:05 PM
Is it me or did TB actually make sense? :confused:
........................ ( . ) ( . ) ...................

BadKachina
07-14-2006, 06:06 PM
What exactly does looking at a women with pasties actually do to child? Is the human body something they should be ashamed of?

Tom Brown
07-14-2006, 06:07 PM
Is the human body something they should be ashamed of?
It varies.

No Name
07-14-2006, 06:11 PM
It varies.
LOL. :rollside: :) :rollside:

RitcheyRch
07-14-2006, 06:23 PM
Now were talking!!!!

MRSDRMCAT
07-14-2006, 06:32 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/26701.jpg

HMF'er
07-14-2006, 06:42 PM
Boy Alex sure has his hands full. :jawdrop: :rollside:
I need more hands. :p

wsuwrhr
07-14-2006, 06:52 PM
The only problem I see, is I am not in the middle of the picture.
Brian

MRSDRMCAT
07-14-2006, 06:52 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/3406043006_056.jpg

River918
07-14-2006, 06:53 PM
Personally, I like the second picture you took that day with the musical entertainment:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2670Beetlejuice_deansboat-1.jpg

River918
07-14-2006, 07:01 PM
A couple of my personal favorites:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2670P4080295-1.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2670P4070194-1.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2670P4080258-1.jpg
Oldies, but goodies........"I'd hit that shiat."

Parker Dreamin
07-14-2006, 07:04 PM
how damn funny is that... they just happen to be my favs too..... rock on.

blackcloud75
07-14-2006, 07:26 PM
Circa early 1980's.......
My dad and grandfather made a cardboard sign for my little brother and myself to hold while on standing on the end of the dock that read,
Show your T!Ts!!!!
all the while they sat with binoculars and a case of Coors
I saw more nudity(naked skiers,etc.) along the strip back then, than today
Imagine someone seeing a 5 and 7 year old today with that sign??????
People need to relax!!!!!!!

MRSDRMCAT
07-14-2006, 07:44 PM
People are way to politically correct now a days.....man CPS would have been called on their ARSE these days :220v: Man that is some funny SHIAT though.

AzMandella
07-14-2006, 10:07 PM
Why would you take 10 year olds into an area that young adults are known to do the things you don't want 10 year old kids to see?
F censorship and puritanical policing, use some personal responsibility. I'm not condoning anybody's lewdness, I just have a choice to go elsewhere.
This is pretty much the same deal on all public lakes, you do some things in one area that aren't condoned in others. If all would show some common sense in their personal actions pretty much everything would work out. Weed out the weirdos and know where to draw the lines. Those that don't will get the message and pay the price.
We just don't need to involve the legal system but too many times those with personal responsibilty issues push the envelope beyond the limit and it becomes unavoidable 'cause then laws have to be made that people aren't going to like. It isn't he legal systems fault it's the irresponsibles' fault.
Being adults we should have some comphrension of the limits. But if a 100 women are wearing pasties, the 1 or 2 that don't like it are free to leave. (And drag their wide eyed hubbies with them.) :cool:
Old texan I couldn't agree with you more.If you re-read my post I said I was at the sandbar.I didn't have my children with me.But you have to relize there are generations of boaters that were boating in Havasu and Parker long before any of what we're talking about and only a fraction of the boating community hangs out on the boating forums so most people don't know what is going on these days at the river and lakes on the Colorado.But believe me they are learning.And your right,as adults we should know the limitations,but people have pushed the limitations so far they got booted from the sandbar.Now they all went to the channel and the city is not happy about what the channel has become.As I see it I believe all these questions are about the new laws the Havasue council are making because of the behavior that's now happening in the channel which is mostly a city park so the "If you don't like it go somewhere else" theory does not apply.This is where you should not expect to have to deal with it as if I took the kids to the park for a picnic..I know if I went into any of the public parks in Tucson and acted like the behavior were talking about I would be on my way to jail very quickly.I agree with you that it is our responsibility to raise our children.But it is also socioties(spelling)responsibility to raise our children also,if we expect to have a great nation.Yes your right that laws get taken too far to curb a situation because of a the actions of the few.But isn't that the case with just about anything.Unfortunately some of us have to be subjected to laws that are derived fom the actions a few that affect the majority of us..But in a way that is societies fault for letting it get that far.There is a lot of shoreline and canyons for people to gather to do the things that are not "normaly" accepted.Like I said in my previous post it's funny how alot of these people who are comlaining about what's happening are parents that leave their children with their grandparents and friends so they can come to the river to do infront of other people's children that they would not do infront of their own children.these people are hypocryts.And they have no standing in this because they have shown that it's not the type of thing that they would subject their own chidren to but will to mine and yours.

RitcheyRch
07-15-2006, 06:35 AM
Lovely ladies.
Oldies, but goodies........"I'd hit that shiat."

91nordic29
07-15-2006, 06:44 AM
pasties are just bikini tops without the strings. i have seen some of those micro thongs that cove LESS than the pasties. if the kids ask, i would just say it is just another style of bikini top. americans are WAY too uptight regardiing the human body. as long as the "privates" are covered, what's the big deal????? if men's breasts were larger, would they still go without shirts?

91nordic29
07-15-2006, 06:46 AM
What exactly does looking at a women with pasties actually do to child? Is the human body something they should be ashamed of?
only because we, as a society, perpetuate that belief :confused:

vmjtc3
07-15-2006, 08:32 AM
I suspect the only thing it would do to my 13 and 17 year old's is make it tough for them steer the boat with a woody sticking through the spokes of the stearing wheel. :220v:
As far as some kind of mental damage, I think it might make it hard to find a girlfriend in there age bracket that looks as good as some of the milf's in pasties............... :)

lawbreaker2
07-15-2006, 01:05 PM
I say free them, It's the only time I get to see that much skin :D I come from ohio and when we see this much skin our third leg become a problem, so If I or my kids grew up around that then It would be just another day at the beach, but here the best we see walking around is a tube top. :rolleyes:

Sanger D
07-15-2006, 01:40 PM
I need a glass of milk now!!!!!!!!!!!!

core attitude
07-15-2006, 01:45 PM
I need a glass of milk now!!!!!!!!!!!!
Low fat for me please......