PDA

View Full Version : Twhat is a jetter to do?!

Fire on the Water
07-14-2006, 04:37 PM
Yes, I spelled twat correctly. Here is the delema...So, I am a newly wed, (no complaints!) and w/a child on the way (sometime around Aug 24th, a baby boy, our first!!!! :rollside: ). Do not want to give up boating or the boat, but need something to keep boating in the next few years. Do I keep putting money in the jet or get a bigger boat for the famdango? Dazed and confused in PHX?!!!!

centerhill condor
07-14-2006, 04:42 PM
Congrats and best wishes on the ring and the baby boy... It will be several years before you'll be boating with the family... keep the boat you have and see if the family likes it. You won't need a bigger boat for some time yet and you may have other priorities that supersede boating. :rollside:

lilrick
07-14-2006, 05:44 PM
I'm in the same situation. I put my jet up for sale because I knew that I needed more room .I found a good deal on a cruiser and bought it . As for goin' fast, I bought a flattie too! hehehe

Red Rocket
07-14-2006, 06:02 PM
My daughter has been boating with us since she was 7 months old and has always love it. She started going to the races as a 2 month old. So don't give up the boat.

racincraft440
07-14-2006, 06:59 PM
Keep what you have and save for a wake/ski/tubing boat for when they're 6-9 years old.