PDA

View Full Version : Need a oil pan!

Sanger D
07-14-2006, 06:05 PM
Any body have a nice jet boat pan to trade for a nice dan olsen v-drive pan?? (BBC),thanks

steve d
07-14-2006, 06:11 PM
Any body have a nice jet boat pan to trade for a nice dan olsen v-drive pan?? (BBC),thanks
Wasn't the motor in that B- boat turned the right direction or you building some thing different. Long Beach Steve

scottys
07-15-2006, 04:43 AM
Came with stock 454 w/stock pan.Darren sold it to me and is building up a new power plant.

LD Mandella
07-15-2006, 06:26 AM
I sent you a PM.

steve d
07-15-2006, 06:44 AM
Came with stock 454 w/stock pan.Darren sold it to me and is building up a new power plant.
10-4.....

dmontzsta
07-15-2006, 06:57 AM
Are you looking for a jet boat pan to run in the circle boat? I was told that is a big no, no and you are best off to buy a circle boat pan. This is where I am going to buy mine.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Flats/1624/#pickup
I have seen this guys work and it is quality.

Sanger D
07-15-2006, 08:32 AM
Long beach steve!!!!!!!! I didnnt know that it was you!!!!!!!!!!!how are ya??The boat is being picked up next weekend ,It is going to look INCREDIBLE!!!!!!I was just trying to get a head start on the motor parts ,Idid get a hook up on a REAL roundy round pan ,so NO jet pan!!!!!!!Hope alls well with you :) .....................................Good Morning Scotty!!!are we going on the river today? Nicole wants to know!!!!!........................How are you doing Don??? whats the skinny on your B-boat?,,inquiring minds want to know!!!! :rollside: ........................................JOHN,..... ...! thank you for the offer buddy but I already got hooked up,I'll see you next week end!
Sangerless D

Sanger D
07-15-2006, 08:35 AM
oh,! oil pan problem takin care of ,thanks everyone :)

dmontzsta
07-15-2006, 09:02 AM
How are you doing Don??? whats the skinny on your B-boat?,,inquiring minds want to know!!!! :rollside:
Sangerless D
Hey Darren,
Thanks for asking... :D
I just finished a 26 hour shift at work and I am just coming around. I worked from Thursday 9am - Friday 11am. So, that basically sums it up, so much work that I have not had a chance to even wash my car. :) I am hoping to finish taking everything back apart today, so I can send it for powdercoating. Once all the powdercoating is done, I can put it together. The motor is being built and should be complete in a month or so. Then I will need a whirlaway, turn-fins, driveshaft and mounts and I am good to go! Then I will run it for a season and fine tune the set up, then strip it down again to have the floors done (I want it set up right just in case I have to drill holes or move things around). ARE YOU SORRY YOU ASKED HOW I WAS DOING???
I am going to the lake tomorrow though.
NOW - How about some pics of yours? :D

scottys
07-15-2006, 10:14 AM
oh,! oil pan problem takin care of ,thanks everyone :)
So is the V-drive pan available out right?
Suppose to test run Gerrals boat soon as water comes up.

Sanger D
07-15-2006, 01:12 PM
Hey Don, I'll be picking my boat up next wknd and then i'll post some pics of the floor,its gonna be sick and the price was smokin too,you might want to consider this guy when your ready!!!!!......................yes scott, the pan is for sale, when I find out how much the new pan is gonna be ,then I'll try to cover the cost as much as I can, but I'll give ya a dael if you want it