PDA

View Full Version : Hey Threaded, cut the shit out .

topless
07-14-2006, 10:13 PM
you are NOT funny right now and if you don't stop, I'm going to tell the mods what you told me. You need to grow up and right about now seems like a good time to do it.

topless
07-14-2006, 10:32 PM
Notice how quickly Mr. Banned left? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

topless
07-14-2006, 10:44 PM
Sorry Went to the bathroom HelloYou are an idiot

Banned.
07-15-2006, 12:27 AM
Notice how quickly Mr. Banned left? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Sorry Went to the bathroom Hello

RitcheyRch
07-15-2006, 06:52 AM
No idea what going on now. :)

topless
07-15-2006, 07:09 AM
He came on last night and posted some big ass molecule picture in every thread saying what the hell is this. The pic was so big that youe had to scroll sideways to read what anyone was typing. He got about 40 of those things up. It looks like the mods took care of it.

You Te
07-15-2006, 07:51 AM
Chilling!!!!!!!!!!!

funkybunchjr
07-15-2006, 07:53 AM
The mods need to stop phucking around and ban the IP.

tcook33
07-15-2006, 07:56 AM
The mods need to stop phucking around and ban the IP.
I think they are a little smarter than that.......I'm guessing MULTIPLE IP's...

funkybunchjr
07-15-2006, 07:57 AM
Ban em all :) we don't need to post :crossx:

topless
07-15-2006, 08:25 AM
I think they are a little smarter than that.......I'm guessing MULTIPLE IP's...Yep

TRUMP TIGHT
07-15-2006, 08:43 AM
I dont get it! Why would you come on here and mess with people that had nothing to do with him and his situation?

JetBoatRich
07-15-2006, 08:56 AM
we missed all the action :yuk:

TRUMP TIGHT
07-15-2006, 09:02 AM
we missed all the action :yuk:
It was a fun night last night!!!:D:D

Chubby4Life
07-15-2006, 10:10 AM
I dont get it! Why would you come on here and mess with people that had nothing to do with him and his situation?
He's prolly still waiting for O.G. to delete his post........... :rolleyes: BTW, can someone still lurk with a banned I.P. addy?

core attitude
07-15-2006, 10:21 AM
Being able to post was his reason for living and now it's been taken away.........it's that old, "if I can't have you nobody will" flawed mentality that many who lack self worth possess when there false validation has been striped from them against their will and they once again find themselves powerless to control their environment that only serves to validate their false beliefs.

Devil's Advocate
07-15-2006, 10:23 AM
Being able to post was his reason for living and now it's been taken away.........it's that old, "if I can't have you nobody will" flawed mentality that many who lack self worth possess when there false validation has been striped from them against their will and they once again find themselves powerless to control their environment that only serves to validate their false beliefs.
Or, he got booted, got pissed and now is being immature about it. :)

core attitude
07-15-2006, 10:28 AM
Could be. :rollside:

JetBoatRich
07-15-2006, 10:51 AM
It was a fun night last night!!!:D:D
I take it the site stayed up :)

Devil's Advocate
07-15-2006, 10:58 AM
Yeah, I thought we were outta here?? :idea:

TRUMP TIGHT
07-15-2006, 11:11 AM
Yep!:D

TRUMP TIGHT
07-15-2006, 11:15 AM
I guess he really doesn't realize the dent in business he could be taking because of this whole debacle. I would also assume he might not want to mention who he is at the lake for safety reasons. Maybe someone could give us an address so we can send him some Prozac or Zoloft!:D:D

topless
07-15-2006, 02:55 PM
I guess he really doesn't realize the dent in business he could be taking because of this whole debacle. I would also assume he might not want to mention who he is at the lake for safety reasons. Maybe someone could give us an address so we can send him some Prozac or Zoloft!:D:DOr maybe some growth hormones.......might make him mature a little bit.

TRUMP TIGHT
07-15-2006, 05:14 PM
Or maybe some growth hormones.......might make him mature a little bit.
:idea:
But then he might become a MLB SUPERSTAR!!:D
That might be a good show! Give people roids and see what they can do!!:idea:

Rexone
07-15-2006, 05:36 PM
Actually it's explained here (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119999&page=2&highlight=aliases)
Since then he's probably registered another dozen aliases give or take a couple, which have been banned , as well as some IP ranges. ***boat doesn't like aliases, particularly when they are registered with intent to damage or mock another member and just create general havoc. He won't be allowed back of the forum for these reasons. Had the member not gone the alias route he'd likely still be here arguing with OGS about t shirt bill or something. Some just have no respect for forum rules and feel somehow it's their forum to do as they please. Like RTJas says, this is ***boat, not Burger King, lol.

ThongMagnet
07-15-2006, 05:46 PM
I can see it now...every library, hotel, cyber cafe, etc.... in the southwestern United States will be banned from ***boat Forum as a result from one Threaded INC :cry: :cry: :cry: :idea:

core attitude
07-15-2006, 06:01 PM
Actually it's explained here (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119999&page=2&highlight=aliases)
Since then he's probably registered another dozen aliases give or take a couple, which have been banned , as well as some IP ranges. ***boat doesn't like aliases, particularly when they are registered with intent to damage or mock another member and just create general havoc. He won't be allowed back of the forum for these reasons. Had the member not gone the alias route he'd likely still be here arguing with OGS about t shirt bill or something. Some just have no respect for forum rules and feel somehow it's their forum to do as they please. Like RTJas says, this is ***boat, not Burger King, lol.
We know that (at least the majority do) I think what some wonder is why it's so hard to keep the little rascal out. It's been over two weeks since the threat of a "permanent ban" and yet he still pokes his head up waiting to get whacked like the arcade game. He's gone from forum troll to forum mole and will soon have every IP in his area banned. Where's Larry Parker, someone needs to send a letter.

Rexone
07-15-2006, 06:11 PM
We know that (at least the majority do) I think what some wonder is why it's so hard to keep the little rascal out. It's been over two weeks since the threat of a "permanent ban" and yet he still pokes his head up waiting to get whacked like the arcade game. He's gone from forum troll to forum mole and will soon have every IP in his area banned. Where's Larry Parker, someone needs to send a letter.
Well IP science isn't perfect unfortunately. I'm sure it's not beyond the scope of LFP's ability to have a Larry Parker type dude handle it if it persists. I'm sure they have several on retainer. I know ***boat admin is also watching this one.

TRUMP TIGHT
07-15-2006, 06:43 PM
I got more then a little pissed when he f'd up my thread about finding a job but thanks to who ever his crap was erased. Now that i know that you guys are keeping a close watch and will get rid of the bull he post i can sit back and enjoy! And maybe throw a few online punches his way as well!:D:D