PDA

View Full Version : Guys trip to the river

Baller
07-15-2006, 08:41 AM
Just wondering how many of you peeps, do a guys or gals trip to the river, and leave your spouses home for 1 weekend a year.. Do they get butt hurt, or are they cool... Ive been doing this for sometime now with no problems, but have some friends that there wifes wouldn't hear of it...

Jyruiz
07-15-2006, 08:47 AM
Lets see how many peeps come out and admit there sausage weekends. :)

topless
07-15-2006, 08:53 AM
My ex used to do that when he wanted to screw around. :mad:

JetBoatRich
07-15-2006, 08:57 AM
No big deal :rolleyes: she gets her girls weekend :rolleyes: all fair

eman1625
07-15-2006, 09:03 AM
one weekend every other month....She is totally cool. We go out with the kids and also mix in some trips without the kids. As long as she gets a couple trips in, I have no problems getting away with the fellas for a weekend. She is also free to have her girl time or weekends too so that makes it easy. As long as I dont bitch about staying home with the kids by myself all is good!
Actually rolling out with the boys next week 21-23. Hope to see some peeps out there!

Baller
07-15-2006, 09:11 AM
Thats what i'm talking about... That's why some couples trust and some dont'.. it's sooo nice to be able to go with the guys once in a while and come home to a peacefull settings.. imagine comming home only to hear a biotch giving you the 3rd degree... won't have it... So now i'm planing a trip aug 4-6... and one of my friends wife.. says if you go to havasu w/o me.. don't come home.. you know what i got to say about that.... BYE....

cxr133
07-15-2006, 09:18 AM
Just wondering how many of you peeps, do a guys or gals trip to the river, and leave your spouses home for 1 weekend a year.. Do they get butt hurt, or are they cool... Ive been doing this for sometime now with no problems, but have some friends that there wifes wouldn't hear of it...
THis is sooo weird we were just talking about this last night.
my wife doesnt care if i go on a guys trip... but my other 3 closest friends their wife will NOT let them get one mile away without btch'n

Havasu Luvr
07-15-2006, 09:23 AM
I do about 3 trips a year. No problems. She's really cool about it and knows I need my space every once in awhile. She also gets a break from me a few times a year..... Most of the wifes of my guy freinds DO NOT like me as they think is am a bad influence on their husbands/boyfriends. Needless to say I do not have very many guy friends but I do have more girl friends....grins. I have learned over the years to still invite my guy friends but never rely on them to come and help with the cost. If they make the trip then great but if NOT oh well they just missed out on some great memories:rolleyes: Their is only 1 person I can really count on in life and that is ME. :rolleyes:

eman1625
07-15-2006, 09:24 AM
Yep...heard that from some of my boys other half....some of the wifes dont even like the river or lake but just feel that if they are at home hubby should be home too. Sucks for them! I'd say two tears in a bucket f..k it and roll. We'll be out the 4-6 with my wife and some other couples. No kids! Should be a good couple of weekends coming up!

Havasu Luvr
07-15-2006, 09:33 AM
Yep...heard that from some of my boys other half....some of the wifes dont even like the river or lake but just feel that if they are at home hubby should be home too. Sucks for them! I'd say two tears in a bucket f..k it and roll. We'll be out the 4-6 with my wife and some other couples. No kids! Should be a good couple of weekends coming up!
Yep, the wifes just dont understand us men
On the other hand I am going to be there that same weekend with the wife and 10 of the girls from the office.....look for us... I'll be the DD on a 29' shockwave with 12 girls given it hell. I hope LE is in a good mood that weekend
:rollside:

blown dough
07-15-2006, 09:42 AM
I have no problem letting the hubby have his guy trips and he has no problem with me having a girls weekend either. Why be married if you can't trust each other? Maybe trust is why we have been married 18 years.

Debbolas
07-15-2006, 09:55 AM
fixin' to go on a girls trip at the end of the month.:D

core attitude
07-15-2006, 09:59 AM
I just don't think "guys trip" and "butt hurt" should be in the same post..........just my opinion.....Baller.

Havasu Hangin'
07-15-2006, 10:00 AM
Since there is no Nordstom or Neiman Marcus in Havasu...
...Mrs. HH usually stays home.

JetBoatRich
07-15-2006, 10:56 AM
I just don't think "guys trip" and "butt hurt" should be in the same post..........just my opinion.....Baller.
LMAO :cool: funny catch right there :rollside:

sandblasted
07-15-2006, 11:00 AM
I just can't see going to the river without my wife or my friends and their wives...We seem to always have a good time together so no reason to leave them home..
If I need a guys weekend I'm going to Vegas, Stateline, or dirt bike riding....

vmjtc3
07-15-2006, 12:27 PM
I would rather be the only guy during the girls weekend at the lake than have a sausage fest on my boat. Besides I dont have any friends to go to the lake with :mad:

Phat Daddy
07-15-2006, 12:42 PM
My annual guys trip is next weekend, 21-23. I go on 2 guys trips a year. One trip I take clients of mine and the other is for friends. It was a little rough in the beginning between me and the wife but now after 11 years, she is totally cool with it. She found out that we don't have to go out there and mess around with other women to have a good time. And yes, it feels great on Sunday to come home to her and the kids!!

riverlover
07-15-2006, 12:45 PM
we do a guys trip every year to mohave in june ..the girls do a trip in aug ..and we also try do a couple mixed trips with no kids...just to even it out ..the rest is family time...have to be versitile.. no one in our group has had any issues with the spouses ..but i have heard some horror stories...

beyondhelpin
07-15-2006, 01:05 PM
Do several weeks or weekends year, but they are usally hunting, golfing or gambling. Wifey is cool with not problems. She does a shopping trip or 2 a year. Out on the boat is when I want to be hanging with the girls! No sausage partys for me other than maybe an afternoon or mornings ski run!!!!!!!

El Chingon
07-16-2006, 09:13 PM
Just got back from my 11th annual dudes trip,took 6 of my buddies for the weekend to Havasu.Had a blast.Mixed it up this year and did one day in Parker.The Wifey married into this so she can't complain.She did Vegas this weekend for her annual girls trip. :cool:

Kilrtoy
07-16-2006, 09:16 PM
Sorry, I have way too much fun with my wife, I could not imagine being at the river WITHOUT HER...
not only is she my wife, she is also my best friend....

Devil's Advocate
07-16-2006, 09:19 PM
Sorry, I have way too much fun with my wife, I could not imagine being at the river WITHOUT HER...
That's the best... ;)

Throttle
07-16-2006, 09:27 PM
mmmm, cant wait for this one... :rollside:

Throttle
07-16-2006, 09:29 PM
yep, that is good stuff... time to find a new miss throttle... :idea:

blackcloud75
07-16-2006, 09:44 PM
Hallmark stock holder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollside:

Kilrtoy
07-16-2006, 10:04 PM
Hallmark stock holder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rollside:
I WISH...
lets be real
guys trip= IM trying to get laid and chasing tail all weekend and hope I dont get caught.
That is the bottom line

Roxysnow
07-16-2006, 10:11 PM
Have to agree with klr on this one! It's even worse with girls nite out! 99% of the time the guys don't score but when it the chicks.....shady biatches!!!

OCMerrill
07-16-2006, 10:15 PM
A couple years ago I hosted a 12 guy bachelor party in Parker. Pure guys weekend. I drove the pontoon, shuffled 11 cases of beer into them and peeps we meet over three days.
Roadrunner until 2:00 am then some girls next door until 4:00 am. Next morning try and clean up the rental "poon" toon before it was picked up with no help. I had about 10 beers over three days because I gave the BachÂ’s wife my word I would keep it under control.
WHAT A BIG FOCKEN HEADACHE! Never again. Never really truly appreciated.
For me my family is where it's at. If I over consume...wife takes over. Like Killertoy... my wife is also my best friend and very fun to party with.

blackcloud75
07-16-2006, 10:39 PM
I WISH...
lets be real
guys trip= IM trying to get laid and chasing tail all weekend and hope I dont get caught.
That is the bottom line
Exactly, NOT WORTH THE HEADACHE!!

blackcloud75
07-16-2006, 10:48 PM
Have to agree with klr on this one! It's even worse with girls nite out! 99% of the time the guys don't score but when it the chicks.....shady biatches!!!
funny chiat but soooo true

No Name
07-17-2006, 05:51 AM
Lets see how many peeps come out and admit there sausage weekends. :)
LOL. :)

MUDXPRT
07-17-2006, 05:57 AM
I WISH...
lets be real
That is the bottom line
Get real I have been married 18 yrs. and sometimes do guys trips 1 or 2 times a year just shooting the crap and pounding the beers with some old friends. The last thing I am out there for is looking for a piece of tail !! (18 yrs. with 3 kids)

pixilatedpussy
07-17-2006, 04:22 PM
However, seems we changed it up a bit. Mr Pix is headed out next weekend to hang with his buds in Havi. I trust him. :p ...11years of a very happy marriage... I am just gonna hang with the girls & kids this weekend & go shopping :p :p :p

Mandelon
07-17-2006, 04:45 PM
Miguel is right. I like to spend my weekends with Mrs Kilrtoy too. :crossx: :p

blackcloud75
07-17-2006, 05:05 PM
However, seems we changed it up a bit. Mr Pix is headed out next weekend to hang with his buds in Havi. I trust him. :p ...11years of a very happy marriage... I am just gonna hang with the girls & kids this weekend & go shopping :p :p :p
Key words!!!!!!Mr. Pix's weekend will be alot cheaper!!!!!
Unless he drops a drive or throws a rod...............

GAME TIME
Just had the guys trip this past weekend. Had a great time.

mbrown2
Nope; she likes going as much or more then me.....so we enjoy it together....and I agree with Roxy and Kilr on this...
Plus, she don't care if I bring my friends...the river house is pretty much party central any weekend we are there...so it's pretty much like a bachelor or bachelorette party every weekend without the strippers....:)

pixilatedpussy
07-17-2006, 05:19 PM
Key words!!!!!!Mr. Pix's weekend will be alot cheaper!!!!!
Unless he drops a drive or throws a rod...............
Shhhh............... :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
At least my spending will be enjoyed over & over again ....his will be gas & beer... :rollside:

blackcloud75
07-17-2006, 05:20 PM
Nope; she likes going as much or more then me.....so we enjoy it together....and I agree with Roxy and Kilr on this...
Plus, she don't care if I bring my friends...the river house is pretty much party central any weekend we are there...so it's pretty much like a bachelor or bachelorette party every weekend without the strippers....:)
Except when the 4'13"(24")inseam neighbor comes by and drinks all the booze :rollside:
MB2 always has the good peeps down for da' weekend
Always love walking across the street and stumblin' back!!!!!! :skull:

havaduner
07-17-2006, 05:54 PM
We do one trip a year. Guys go to Havi, wives go to Vegas. We all talk that we had a great time, I'd just as soon have my wife with me on the boat. Things just seem to go better.
We'll be out next weekend, no kids, something we dont get to do very often.

beaverretriever
07-17-2006, 06:16 PM
No need to go without my wife. My wife is cool as hell, and more fun than most of my guy friends. She is my best friend, so why would I not want her around? Plus, she is one of the hottest women at the lake and I get to go home with her. :cool: :p

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
07-17-2006, 06:21 PM
:idea: that is so sweet, so how are my kids :crossx:
:)

beyondhelpin
07-17-2006, 06:29 PM
No need to go without my wife. My wife is cool as hell, and more fun than most of my guy friends. She is my best friend, so why would I not want her around? Plus, she is one of the hottest women at the lake and I get to go home with her. :cool: :p
So true!!!
With out her I just look like a dork (dick) on the water. Looking good on the water usally includes with as many biatches on the boat as possible She is smoking hot and can get a party going alot quicker than me.
I will roll with boys somewhere else. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

bruddah
07-17-2006, 07:21 PM
i know she probably wouldnt mind that much if we were to have a guys trip but i mostly feel bad cause i know she wants to go and most of the time its more than me since i know i have to get things done but hey.... if she says lets go there is no arguing!!

core attitude
07-17-2006, 07:48 PM
So true!!!
With out her I just look like a dork (dick) on the water. Looking good on the water usally includes with as many biatches on the boat as possible She is smoking hot and can get a party going alot quicker than me.
I will roll with boys somewhere else. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
beaverretriever did you know beyondhelpin felt this way about your wife? :confused:

Bruddah's Gal
07-18-2006, 05:06 PM
babe...you better not be planning a trip without me :rollside:

AZJD
07-18-2006, 05:11 PM
Since there is no Nordstom or Neiman Marcus in Havasu...
...Mrs. HH usually stays home.
Thats what you think....we usually go to the Marriot when your out of town! :)

AZJD
07-18-2006, 05:13 PM
I have the same situation at my house......except no ring........

riverroyal
07-18-2006, 05:16 PM
wave as she goes by on a girls trip :rollside: http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2371DSC00391.JPG

Phat Daddy
07-18-2006, 05:25 PM
I WISH...
lets be real
That is the bottom line
That's not the bottom line for everyone.

gqchris
07-18-2006, 06:48 PM
I love reading these showboat threads! I am sure all the wifes will just be thrilled when they read these responses and see what good boys they have trained!! :)
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b377/gqchris/hduff.jpg

Mrs.Racer277
07-18-2006, 06:54 PM
Hubby and I go to the lake and the river seperate many times during the year.
And I do not agree with the bottom line.

ratso
07-18-2006, 07:16 PM
I no longer have any wives so I ain't gotta worry about it... :idea: :D
...although two weekends ago I invited out a "few" women on my houseboat, some I dated, some just friends. My son had his usual crew with all the 20 something guys and girls... total of about 50 people... mainly singles with about three couples in the mix. Two of the girls I invited got into an argument, each thinking they were there with me, which wasn't the case at all. I told them up front that we were all going as friends and it would be a lot of people. A few other houseboats tied off to us and before you know it there are probably 100 people or so going from boat to boat. I ran across another girl I used to see so we split in the speedboat and cruised around for about 2 hours just talking and having a good time. By the time I got back around dark, the other two had left. Around 2 am I started getting messages from one of them saying "I hope you enjoyed getting laid" and "I hope you at least got a blow job" and a lot more too vulgar to put on this site... but I'm sure you can imagine a few of the names I was called. I sent her a text back saying that I wasn't out there to cater to some bitches needs and No, I didn't get laid or get a blow job... We just talked. All this time I'm thinking Damn, I'm glad I don't have a steady girl or heaven forbid another wife... as I took the girl that was on the boat ride with me, bent her over and "went to town..."

bchbum
07-18-2006, 07:46 PM
We did the end of summer guys trip for 10 years . We came from 3 states , what started as a weekend soon became a week . We were all married ,most with kids . When the younger ones started going ( 20's ) the trouble started . Fights , drunk , yelling & at anyone & after bailing a few out of jail we had to stop it . :cool:

Devil's Advocate
07-18-2006, 08:48 PM
...although two weekends ago I invited out a "few" women on my houseboat, some I dated, some just friends. My son had his usual crew with all the 20 something guys and girls... total of about 50 people... mainly singles with about three couples in the mix. Two of the girls I invited got into an argument, each thinking they were there with me, which wasn't the case at all. I told them up front that we were all going as friends and it would be a lot of people. A few other houseboats tied off to us and before you know it there are probably 100 people or so going from boat to boat. I ran across another girl I used to see so we split in the speedboat and cruised around for about 2 hours just talking and having a good time. By the time I got back around dark, the other two had left. Around 2 am I started getting messages from one of them saying "I hope you enjoyed getting laid" and "I hope you at least got a blow job" and a lot more too vulgar to put on this site... but I'm sure you can imagine a few of the names I was called. I sent her a text back saying that I wasn't out there to cater to some bitches needs and No, I didn't get laid or get a blow job... We just talked. All this time I'm thinking Damn, I'm glad I don't have a steady girl or heaven forbid another wife... as I took the girl that was on the boat ride with me, bent her over and "went to town..."
Damn Dog.. :crossx:

Playbuoy
07-18-2006, 08:50 PM
I love reading these showboat threads! I am sure all the wifes will just be thrilled when they read these responses and see what good boys they have trained!! :)
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b377/gqchris/hduff.jpg
gqchris- is that you holding your wife's puppy in the cute pink fluffy blanket?

Biglue
07-18-2006, 09:11 PM
I WISH...
lets be real
That is the bottom line
Maybe that's your reality but not mine. We have a dudes trip to the river every Memorial day and it's a good time with just my buddies. Sure there is some people gazing but that's about it. Just the fellas having a good time is all.

Biglue
07-18-2006, 09:15 PM
Bro you're more than a player........you're something like a pimp. :idea: :D

Hardly Satisfied
07-19-2006, 01:22 AM
I do 2 to 3 guy trips a year the wife stays home and take care of the kids