PDA

View Full Version : Are wakeboard boats the new ***boat?

beaverretriever
07-15-2006, 01:00 PM
Just wondering what you guys think about wakeboard boats in general.
I just sold my 05 wakeboard boat and went the other way and ordered a powerboat. It seems to me that wakeboard boat community is growing so fast with all the bling bling MasterCrafts, Supras, etc and half of those people dont even wakeboard that buy them.
My wife and I dont do enough water sports to justify the harsh ride and slow speeds that a V-drive or inboard offer. We liked ours a lot but I feel we will have more fun on our new faster, deeper v, I/O boat.
So what do you guys think about the wakeboat trend?

ViB
07-15-2006, 01:41 PM
I'd like to see them all buy speaker covers :rollside:

core attitude
07-15-2006, 01:41 PM
No........but they do have their place for some.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
07-15-2006, 01:49 PM
Its amazing what people consider "***boats". Have you ever seen a bone stock f-150 with a back window sticker that reads "bad ass boys drive bad ass toys"? IMO, bone stock f-150s, wakeboard boats (or pontoons) are far from what I consider "Bad ass toys" or "***boats". :sleeping: :cool:

Havasu_Dreamin
07-15-2006, 02:03 PM
I would not own one, unless it was given to me and then I would just sell it. But to each their own. They serve their purpose for those who want them.....

RitcheyRch
07-15-2006, 02:07 PM
So true. Just say NO to roll bar boats!!!
Not a prayer of a chance, they do what they do and no more, other than tear up the water !!! with there waves !!! :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

AZKC
07-15-2006, 02:10 PM
Wakeboard boats are the Honda of watercraft :skull: They must be cool cause everybody has one :)

JustDawn
07-15-2006, 02:31 PM
Wakeboard boats=Hot Boat...
You gotta be kidding me :rolleyes:
I get a kick outa watching them tip-toe through the Windsor basin in 1 foot chop...So that the passengers don't get beat to death...
I used to wake board behind my 25 Eliminator v-bottom...If I wanted a bigger wake in order to catch more air,all I had to do was hit the trim button...and raise the outdrive :rolleyes:
Expensive,SLOW,harsh ride...Yeah,I am ALL over that deal... :rolleyes:
(PlayDeep)

vmjtc3
07-15-2006, 02:31 PM
I would love to have one. I am not saying they are hot boats at all. But if you enjoy wakeboarding they are the shiat. Everything has it's place. :idea:

beaverretriever
07-15-2006, 03:03 PM
Wakeboard boats=Hot Boat...
You gotta be kidding me :rolleyes:
I get a kick outa watching them tip-toe through the Windsor basin in 1 foot chop...So that the passengers don't get beat to death...
I used to wake board behind my 25 Eliminator v-bottom...If I wanted a bigger wake in order to catch more air,all I had to do was hit the trim button...and raise the outdrive :rolleyes:
Expensive,SLOW,harsh ride...Yeah I am all over that deal... :rolleyes:
(PlayDeep)
LOL, that is the reason we got rid of ours. Honestly, we just like a real expensive beach chair and we like to get there in comfort. Our wakeboat beat the hell out of us.

Desert Rat
07-15-2006, 03:03 PM
No, nope, uhuh, nine, and any other way to say NO

Risky Business
07-15-2006, 03:25 PM
We just bought a new Ski Centurion from Aaron at Absolute Marine. While I still enjoy the thrill of the Daytona, the wakeboard boat has it's place. My 5 and 8 year olds are learning to ski, my wife can drive it (which means I get to have a few beers on the water) it takes about 30 minutes to clean, and I feel a lot safer when the kids want to jump off the back while parked in the channel. It's totally a great time, as long as you don't want to go anywhere too far. Glad I did it, and so are the wife and kids.

Risky Business
07-15-2006, 03:26 PM
Oh yeah, a HOT BOAT it is not!!!!

acatitude
07-15-2006, 03:45 PM
60-80 thousand to go 52 mph???? that aint no ***boat, and they are always in my way with some dip shit wake boarder going back and forth right down the middle of the river and roll bar boats apperently only play rap shit outa there stereos........ thats my story :boxed:

blown65
07-15-2006, 03:51 PM
last time i checked I cant wakeboard or wakesurf behind our 28' lol
Just have both, then your covered. :)

Cas
07-15-2006, 03:52 PM
I'd bet that there has been more damage to docks, boats, injuries to people and more shoreline errosion since those damn things came out than ever before.
Personally, I wouldn't own one

78Anthonyjet
07-15-2006, 03:58 PM
60-80 thousand to go 52 mph???? that aint no ***boat, and they are always in my way with some dip shit wake boarder going back and forth right down the middle of the river and roll bar boats apperently only play rap shit outa there stereos........ thats my story :boxed:
But you are old and dont ski or wake board, if they are in your way Ken, just toot the horn to let them know you are there.
And you know you have m&m in your stereo right now.

KACHINA KEN
07-15-2006, 04:16 PM
errr no. And why does a boat need a rollcage anyhow?

RitcheyRch
07-15-2006, 04:20 PM
I have been saying that for years. Those huge wakes cant be doing the shoreline any good.
I'd bet that there has been more damage to docks, boats, injuries to people and more shoreline errosion since those damn things came out than ever before.
Personally, I wouldn't own one

beaverretriever
07-15-2006, 04:35 PM
errr no. And why does a boat need a rollcage anyhow?
LOL, The higher you put your rope, the better air you can catch. The reason for the Waketower (or rollcage :) )

Sleek-Jet
07-15-2006, 04:44 PM
No...
next question please... :idea:

Flip
07-15-2006, 06:33 PM
Wakeboard boats are the Honda of watercraft :skull: They must be cool cause everybody has one :)
*DING DING DING* Correct. Biggest problem is, just like all the rice rockets running around, the driver that usually accompanies said vehicle sucks.
Also, wakeboard boats/Bayliners:
-Are overpriced
-Have no character like a traditional ***boat
-Everybody has one
-No matter how much crap you pile on it to make it cool, it's still just a ricer
-And no, just like the ricer they are NOT the ***boat/hotrod
On that note: some people like those boats/cars and that's fine. Just not my cup o' tea. :crossx:

Coach
07-15-2006, 07:07 PM
They might not be Hot Boats, but they have come a long way. I am selling my Commander Jet and am looking to buy a Malibu or Tige. The New 2007 Tige RZ2 looks bad ass even thought it tops out at 47mph. To each their own, I really want a pontoon that I can wakeboard behind and have some style. The only answer is a wakeboard boat. By the way if you have never driven one and pulled a 40 mph power turn you need to.... you might crap yourself! They do handle very well and can turn tighter than any boat I have ever been in.
http://tigeowners.com/photos/data/507/1RZ-2-studio.jpg
http://tigeowners.com/photos/data/507/1RZ-overhead.jpg
http://tigeowners.com/photos/data/507/1bow-threequarter.jpg
http://tigeowners.com/photos/data/507/1RZ-transom.jpg
check out the mesh seats
http://tigeowners.com/photos/data/507/1RZ2-interior.jpg

Brian
07-15-2006, 07:17 PM
I'd like them a lot more if 90% of them weren't being driven by brainless idiots. :yuk: :argue:
:D

slowinhavasu
07-15-2006, 07:18 PM
We had brand new 96 and 98 Tige's, best handling, hardest turning things I have ever driven. They serve there purpose, pleasure to drive, pull kids and adults all day.....
Hot boat...no...

blown65
07-15-2006, 07:41 PM
We had brand new 96 and 98 Tige's, best handling, hardest turning things I have ever driven. They serve there purpose, pleasure to drive, pull kids and adults all day.....
Hot boat...no...
ya, they def arent a ***boat, but fun if you wakeboard or ski. To each his own i guess.

acatitude
07-15-2006, 07:47 PM
Hey coach............ guess I stand corrected 60-80 k to go 47 mph...... moew thats a hot boat alright.... The only thing you can beat is 78anthonyjet......... :rolleyes:

uvindex
07-15-2006, 07:50 PM
I just sold my 05 wakeboard boat and went the other way and ordered a powerboat.Was your wakeboard boat powered by sail or oars? (If not, you sold a powerboat and ordered another powerboat.) :rollside:

acatitude
07-15-2006, 07:53 PM
is a roll bar boat a ***boat, what a stupid thread .... out

Coach
07-15-2006, 08:14 PM
Hey coach............ guess I stand corrected 60-80 k to go 47 mph...... moew thats a hot boat alright.... The only thing you can beat is 78anthonyjet......... :rolleyes:
Re-read what I wrote. First line was "They might not be Hot Boats" :squiggle:
Doesn't negate that it is a nice looking boat....which was really my point.

TwinMach26DCB
07-15-2006, 08:23 PM
20 gallons lasts ALL day and EVERYONE in the family has a damn fine time... I take it during the week -- the DCB on the weekend... Hmmm.. 100 gallons of av gas or 20 of pump.. One can sure make a case for owring BOTH... I do !!
I'm gonna tie KEN (blowncarrera) to the tower and show him how soft the ride is.. :)

acatitude
07-15-2006, 08:58 PM
20 gallons lasts ALL day and EVERYONE in the family has a damn fine time... I take it during the week -- the DCB on the weekend... Hmmm.. 100 gallons of av gas or 20 of pump.. One can sure make a case for owring BOTH... I do !!
I'm gonna tie KEN (blowncarrera) to the tower and show him how soft the ride is.. :)
a roll bar boat and a bling bling boat
1st ya gotta catch me and neither one your sleds will . cuzz they aint ***boats, not even the dcb lol.. and I wont be OWRING either(spell check young jedi)

vmjtc3
07-15-2006, 09:06 PM
Hey I just got back from the adult store and they had some rollbar's for beds and I am sure no one is doing any wakeboarding with them biatches........ :idea:
So does that mean if it has a roll bar it's not a hot bed.................

acatitude
07-15-2006, 09:17 PM
Hey I just got back from the adult store and they had some rollbar's for beds and I am sure no one is doing any wakeboarding with them biatches........ :idea:
So does that mean if it has a roll bar it's not a hot bed.................
Got me on that one :rollside:

rmarion
07-15-2006, 09:22 PM
We LOVE our ***boat - Roll cager..........
Best part, load her up with our daily supplies, we average 8-10 bodies every timeout, get on the river around 7-8am, ski, wakeboard, wakesurf and float all day, get off the river around 6-7 pm.........
Our perfect day is when we see about 2 boats...........
were we go, most roll cagers and skiers give each other respect, when someone comes by, barefootin, skiing or boarding we let them go by without disrupting the smooth water, 30 seconds later...........smooth water again........
oh and the water level is 3-4 depth..... :220v:

Havasteve
07-16-2006, 07:36 AM
Ski behind this, I love driving circles around Wake Board Boats that mess up the cove I was just relaxing in.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2632Dscf0389.jpg

LOWRIVER2
07-16-2006, 07:59 AM
Or you can buy a 60k Nautique like my neighbor did, then SLALOM SKI behind it full force only to forget you have the ballast tank full.....and a 3 foot(!) drop off when you exit the other side. Let's see- full speed cut (around 40-45mph crossing the center) into the drop with double bindings. The result? Broken femur, life flight to Phoenix and 10 months of rehab. I'll stick to skiing behind my daycruiser, thankyou.

KLEPTOW
07-16-2006, 10:10 AM
Wow we haven't heard the ''You get what you pay for line yet'' this is the tag line for all the wanabe Ballers that paid to much for their one dimensional boats, oh I'm sorry 2 dimensional full throttle or $150,000 dollar lounge chair.

Trailer Park Casanova
07-16-2006, 12:29 PM
So what do you guys think about the wakeboat trend?
We sold our Tige 22iR.
Nice riding, and we loved the controls and handling.
We missed trips to Catalina, that ya can't so on a wakeboard boat.
Most wakeboard boats do under 45 MPH,, and that kinda sux too.
Having the prop hanging down 16" under the boat had me sweating from time to time along the river.
People who beach them at the sandbars,, well,, if ya ride with them,, they may awful driveline vibration from the boat pounding on the sand ,, the drive line hitting bottom from the wakes rolling in jacking the whole operation up. Not a good beaching boat.
I've seen some pretty bad incidence where people have taken out their direct drives,, and the repair never seems to be the same.
But haveing said all that,, I imagine we'll buy another one someday.
Most deckboats offer nice roomy setups for wakeboarding too. The only drawback is that they don't turn on a dime so you can hurry back to get between your downd wakeboarder and the oncoming PWC's.

Legal Chemistry
07-16-2006, 12:55 PM
according to fish and game: WAKEBOARD boats do NOT cause harm to protected shortlines.... loud ***boatS do. WTF?

mbrown2
07-16-2006, 01:18 PM
Hot boat no....but I drove the wakeboard boat 8 out of 10 trips versus the cat.....A cat is a 1 dimensional good rough water boat that goes from point a to point b fast and the fun in doing so wears off about a year into into it...everyboat has a place on the lake.

Riomouse911
07-16-2006, 07:43 PM
A Hot Boat? Of course not. The one boat that everyone on our trips seems to be on for morning pulls across the glass? Yes. Is the Placecraft Stepcat that everyone is on for chop-fest sandbar runs in the afternoon a Hot Boat? Yes.
I have had two wakeboats, and find that they: Ride like crap in chop, only do 50 MPH, have limited room, and certainly aren't as sexy as a DCB F-29 or Lavey's 27' Sabre.
I have also found that they: Are the only boats that will hold the same speed and track straight with a 260 lb rider loading a line at 65', they will make a 45 MPH U-turn in the length of the boat if you want to, they can run for a long time on a tank of 87 octane, and seem to always be the boat eveyone is in together to ride.
I, too hate the rap-crap blasting from speakers when wake boats pass, I also hate the filling-rattling roar from an undermuffled boat blasting past the beach at 80+. And while a ballasted wake boat will throw a large wake (approx. 4200 lb boat) the near identical wake will be made from a Fountain, Lavey, or other boat with similar displacement traveling at wake board speeds (20-25). Every one, and every boat, has their niche, and as long as we're safe and sane behind the wheel, let's all have fun!

RitcheyRch
07-17-2006, 04:13 AM
Unbelievable. Am shocked that they can actually say such a thing. :220v:
according to fish and game: WAKEBOARD boats do NOT cause harm to protected shortlines.... loud ***boatS do. WTF?

BoatFloating
07-17-2006, 07:23 AM
Besides a true "***boat" isn't layed up witha chopper gun at a dime a dozen !!!!!!!!! :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
If I'm not mistaken aren't Magic laid up with chopper guns? :idea:

NautiTwins
07-17-2006, 08:03 AM
Wow we haven't heard the ''You get what you pay for line yet'' this is the tag line for all the wanabe Ballers that paid to much for their one dimensional boats, oh I'm sorry 2 dimensional full throttle or $150,000 dollar lounge chair.
That is just too funny.
We came from an 18 foot Cole to a Nautique and have to say we are in heaven. ***boat??? maybe not, but the most fun we have ever had at the lake/river. We can put up to 9 people in the boat and all thier gear and have a blast all day long on a 1/2 tank of fuel. It has changed out boating so much, that we would never go back. Sure the ride is not the best in 2 foot chop, but who skis or boards in 2 foot chop??? I like the line above. $150,000 lounge chair. LMAO this is so true. Lets go to the channel to the sandbar to topock and back. That is all they are good for.
I will say however, everyboat does have it place and every manufacture knows its market. If there was one perfect boat for everyone life would be pretty boring.

haulina29
07-17-2006, 08:40 AM
Over half of the boats that people own on Hot boat were considered ski boats in the 60s thru the 80s and now they are hot Boats ? LMAO . During that time frame a cheap jet boat or a full upholstery flat even a Schiada with a carburated motor under a cover wasnt considered to be anything but a ski boat thats back when everybody went to the river to ski remember then? lol intersting how things change .

haulina29
07-17-2006, 08:54 AM
Coach on WW you posted if your Hardcore the M/C is the way to go and in another post you stated the Malibu was the shit and the M/C sucked when you drove it then you posted you were getting a Malibu for sure and beat the tar out of the Tige for fit and finish then a few posts down you change your toon and are considering the new Tige M/C clone that you have never seen or driven lmao .You are a hard act to follow . H29

Wet Dream
07-17-2006, 08:56 AM
We LOVE our ***boat - Roll cager..........
No, its not a Hot Boat. Not even close.

Coach
07-17-2006, 12:28 PM
Coach on WW you posted if your Hardcore the M/C is the way to go and in another post you stated the Malibu was the shit and the M/C sucked when you drove it then you posted you were getting a Malibu for sure and beat the tar out of the Tige for fit and finish then a few posts down you change your toon and are considering the new Tige M/C clone that you have never seen or driven lmao .You are a hard act to follow . H29
H29
Let me clear this up for you. I did state it very clearly in each of my different treads. For HC wakeboarders the X-star or X-1 are the way to go. The drive like crap but put out the perfect wake. With the larger boats like the X-30, Tige 24 Ve, and Malibu 23 LSV the Malibu was my favorite overall and I was set on buying one. Then Tige introduced the RZ2 which addressed many issued I had with the 24Ve (which handled the best and rode the best). I am going to look at one once it comes in but if the fit and finish are much improved I will buy the Tige. Tige has the best handling and riding boat of any of the ones I demoed (X-30, 23 LSV, and 24 Ve). the new styling and looks of the RZ2 I really like. The Tige RZ2 is the same wetting surface as the 22 Ve. I have driven a 22 Ve and it handles and rides very well and I don't anticipate a big difference in how it will perform. I talked to the designer of the RZ2 and he told me the one thing they would not touch or try to change was the ride of the boat. The MC are great for very good riders, I am not. I am looking for a boat that can hold 14+ people and we can wakeboard behind easily with some style. I will not buy a MC. It was between the Malibu 23 LSV and Tige 24 Ve the Malibu won hands down on fit and finish and styling. Tige introduces the RZ2 and I have to make another choice after I get to see the boat up close and personal. God forbid a man might change his mind! :yuk:

Brian
07-17-2006, 12:54 PM
If I'm not mistaken aren't Magic laid up with chopper guns? :idea:
Uh, you would be mistaken after all!
:D

Kilrtoy
07-17-2006, 12:59 PM
I wish these boats would just go away....
HATE THEMA ND THERE 2 FOOT WAKES

havaduner
07-17-2006, 01:14 PM
Or you can buy a 60k Nautique like my neighbor did, then SLALOM SKI behind it full force only to forget you have the ballast tank full.....and a 3 foot(!) drop off when you exit the other side. Let's see- full speed cut (around 40-45mph crossing the center) into the drop with double bindings. The result? Broken femur, life flight to Phoenix and 10 months of rehab. I'll stick to skiing behind my daycruiser, thankyou.
Sounds like your neighboor is not to bright.

Wet Dream
07-17-2006, 01:23 PM
Sounds like your neighboor is not to bright.
What gave it away...the action or his choice of boat?

rivergoer
07-17-2006, 01:37 PM
hey hey now i drive a wake boat. its paid for and well i can put 8 people in it nice and comfy hang out on the water all day with no problem..i never blow a moter tear up a drive etc. oh oh and wait it gets better i can spend the entire weekend driving it and it only costs abot 60 bucks...hahahaha..yeah i think im going to sell it and pay a house payment so i can have a cool gel job and fill it up 2-3 times a weekend at a 100 200 bucks a pop..really drives the chicks crazy...why bash on another persons boat type??? phucking drama status queens here....your boats bigger and faster big deal..thats your type of sauce...not everyones. at the end of the day we are all kicking it at the sand bar channel etc...

NautiTwins
07-17-2006, 01:39 PM
I wish these boats would just go away....
HATE THEMA ND THERE 2 FOOT WAKES
Not to start anything here. But Is that not what this big $150,000 boats are built for????? I mean really, do you need smooth water to run on? I thought they ran faster with some air underneath them?

NautiTwins
07-17-2006, 01:49 PM
I think what Kilr was refering to are those that sit and do circles or figure eights in the middle of the lake ???
Oh you must mean the Dad pulling his children around on a tube or sorts? Yea, those damn bastards, trying to have a good time at the lake. I could see how them being in the middle of the lake would mess up your time while driving from the bridge to the sand bar.

blown65
07-17-2006, 01:49 PM
hey hey now i drive a wake boat. its paid for and well i can put 8 people in it nice and comfy hang out on the water all day with no problem..i never blow a moter tear up a drive etc. oh oh and wait it gets better i can spend the entire weekend driving it and it only costs abot 60 bucks...hahahaha..yeah i think im going to sell it and pay a house payment so i can have a cool gel job and fill it up 2-3 times a weekend at a 100 200 bucks a pop..really drives the chicks crazy...why bash on another persons boat type??? phucking drama status queens here....your boats bigger and faster big deal..thats your type of sauce...not everyones. at the end of the day we are all kicking it at the sand bar channel etc...
Its ***boat. Drama and boats go hand in hand right. :)
We have both I guess I dont understand the hate. Not until recently did I understand the hate on JetSkis since the one I ride I ride with great respect of other boats. It wasnt till I had two clowns nearly get killed by cutting in front of me or riding an arms length away.
I do know that the Daytona would probably be the first boat to go forsale just because you can only enjoy running around the lake eating up gas for some "rides" That lounge chair comment is just about spot on IMO. Dont get me wrong, we enjoy the 28' alot, but when I can take 12 friends all day in my Enzo and have a blast doing all sorts of things Id prob stay with it. I guess I could though go buy one of the air tubes and pull it at 80 behind the Daytona. :P

NautiTwins
07-17-2006, 01:51 PM
We have both I guess I dont understand the hate. Not until recently did I understand the hate on JetSkis since the one I ride I ride with great respect of other boats. It wasnt till I had two clowns nearly get killed by cutting in front of me or riding an arms length away.
I do know that the Daytona would probably be the first boat to go forsale just because you can only enjoy running around the lake eating up gas for some "rides" That lounge chair comment is just about spot on IMO. Dont get me wrong, we enjoy the 28' alot, but when I can take 12 friends all day in my Enzo and have a blast doing all sorts of things Id prob stay with it. I guess I could though go buy one of the air tubes and pull it at 80 behind the Daytona. :P
What your number? LMAO. That would be quite the ride.

rivergoer
07-17-2006, 01:56 PM
true true.. idont hate any one just dont understand the boat racism any boat is better than no boat

LakeTrash
07-17-2006, 02:06 PM
This has to be the stupidest thread ever started.
LT

NautiTwins
07-17-2006, 02:41 PM
:yuk: NautiTwins, having fun :yuk: children at the lake :rolleyes: , skiing, going fast :rolleyes: who does these things, I thoght you bought a cool boat to sit in the channel :p :p
LOL. Like I said, I did not want to ruffle any feathers. But as I see it, I could care less what you drive, just as long as you are on the water with friends, family, cold drinks and sun. I used to say the same thing about rollbar boats when I owned the 18 COLE and then I grew up and realized that they are out there to have a good time as well. If I want smooth water I will just have to get up earlier.

haulina29
07-17-2006, 04:20 PM
2 foot wake ? 3 foot plus I enjoy digging holes that would swallow a 26 DCB whole . H29
http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/1/344403.jpg
http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/1/344404.jpg

rmarion
07-17-2006, 05:40 PM
2 foot wake ? 3 foot plus I enjoy digging holes that would swallow a 26 DCB whole . H29
Nice surf wake................
Man, I can't believe how addicting it has become...........

haulina29
07-17-2006, 05:56 PM
Thanx rmarion When the family just rode wakeboards we would go out for a hour or so in the morning and eve. Now that they wakesurf we go out for three hours at a time and it is a good time the kids really enjoy wake surfing .

beaverretriever
07-17-2006, 06:01 PM
This has to be the stupidest thread ever started.
LT
Hey thanks for the awesome reply you f-n idiot. If you dont like the thread stay the F%&K out. :)

beaverretriever
07-17-2006, 06:05 PM
Great photo. Wakesurfing is so much fun.
Im going to miss my wakeboat a little but we just didnt use it for what it was intended for. I think the biggest downside was when the water got rough, the boat just beat us up so bad.
I wakeskate, so I dont need a giant wake anyways. Hell, I can do it behind a jetski.

Coach
07-17-2006, 06:11 PM
Sweet Wake surfing Photos!!!!
I am suprised no one is bitching about the London Jet which creates the largest wake at speed of any boat.

blown65
07-17-2006, 06:12 PM
Great photo. Wakesurfing is so much fun.
Im going to miss my wakeboat a little but we just didnt use it for what it was intended for. I think the biggest downside was when the water got rough, the boat just beat us up so bad.
I wakeskate, so I dont need a giant wake anyways. Hell, I can do it behind a jetski.
need and airchair, then it doesnt matter that its rough. :)

haulina29
07-17-2006, 06:43 PM
Thanx coach , blown65 you have a good point on the airchair nice and smooth in rough water until you face plant lol . H29

Coach
07-17-2006, 06:55 PM
While we are talking about Wakesurfing.....
http://www.themalibucrew.com/forums/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=2034
http://www.themalibucrew.com/forums/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=2050

blown65
07-17-2006, 06:56 PM
Thanx coach , blown65 you have a good point on the airchair nice and smooth in rough water until you face plant lol . H29
LOL ya, Ive never drank so much lake water as last weekend.
ate crap then thought i was fine. Well a wave came and swamped me. The chair kinda keeps you from floating up and down. Damn 3' wave nearly drowned me.

haulina29
07-17-2006, 07:02 PM
Blown65 the first time I rode on one I was under the water more than on top lol I had forgot about that until you mentioned it im sure it was ugly from the boat also lol .. Coach nice wake photos that thing is damn near over head lmao H29