PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to the HB Peeps for great Info

Coach
07-15-2006, 08:29 PM
I just got my trailer back from Orange Trailer, Hitch and Repair and they were great. Great referral from Quality Time, LakeSnake, and RicheyRch!!!!
Right Next door was Speaker Works!!!! My HU on my stereo went out and they hooked it up. I have come to find out Speaker Works is one of the OG's of the car stereo world. I ended up taking to Eric for about 2 hours about doing a system for my next boat.

JetBoatRich
07-15-2006, 09:11 PM
Power of the internet :cool: isn't it great :cool:

Hardly Satisfied
07-15-2006, 10:41 PM
I just got my trailer back from Orange Trailer, Hitch and Repair and they were great. Great referral from Quality Time, LakeSnake, and RicheyRch!!!!
Right Next door was Speaker Works!!!! My HU on my stereo went out and they hooked it up. I have come to find out Speaker Works is one of the OG's of the car stereo world. I ended up taking to Eric for about 2 hours about doing a system for my next boat.
Great to hear that everyone here are willing to help each other

ROZ
07-16-2006, 01:11 AM
I have come to find out Speaker Works is one of the OG's of the car stereo world. I ended up taking to Eric for about 2 hours about doing a system for my next boat.
That is absolutely 100% correct. A few of the most recognizeable cars in IASCA history came from that shop. The Hollaways were pioneers...
You'll have no worries in knowing they will take care of you...

RitcheyRch
07-16-2006, 07:00 AM
Glad to hear they took care of you. Have to hand it to the power of the internet and this forum. :)