PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to our newest member......

core attitude
07-16-2006, 08:38 AM
inthecurl.........threaded is that you?

topless
07-16-2006, 08:42 AM
Probably not, Carrera 26 hasn't been banned yet so welcome newbie.

Debbolas
07-16-2006, 08:44 AM
Welcome inthecurl, do ya surf? :rollside:

core attitude
07-16-2006, 08:44 AM
Probably not, Carrera 26 hasn't been banned yet so welcome newbie.
You sure are taking everything very serious this morning. :)

topless
07-16-2006, 08:47 AM
You sure are taking everything very serious this morning. :)Look, I was at a party last night and had to get up early to take Derrick to the airport. His son is still here and I have a headache so give me some slack or sympathy. :cry: :cry:

core attitude
07-16-2006, 08:50 AM
Look, I was at a party last night and had to get up early to take Derrick to the airport. His son is still here and I have a headache so give me some slack or sympathy. :cry: :cry:
Gotcha..........

inthecurl
07-17-2006, 06:43 AM
Hi Guys and gals,
I'm new here, and just checking out the site getting info and reading posts..Yes, I do surf ( I guess you call it that up here, :) I'm up on the Cal/Ore. border. Usually surf around Crescent City to Port Orford.. Thank goodness for wetsuit technology :) Putting a 68' Stevens flatbottom V-Drive back together as well... Thanks for the reception :)
Jason

MR HARLEY
07-17-2006, 06:55 AM
Hi Guys and gals,
I'm new here, and just checking out the site getting info and reading posts..Yes, I do surf ( I guess you call it that up here, :) I'm up on the Cal/Ore. border. Usually surf around Crescent City to Port Orford.. Thank goodness for wetsuit technology :) Putting a 68' Stevens flatbottom V-Drive back together as well... Thanks for the reception :)
Jason
Welcome aboard!