PDA

View Full Version : Lost & Found from the New Year's/Christmas Party!!

AltarGirl
01-08-2006, 09:23 PM
I'm not sure who's it is, but I found a Lost Enterprises jacket in the kitchen next to a "Mr. Dick Head" toy. :confused: Who's jacket?
There were several other XXX rated toys lying around this morning, but I'm pretty sure I've found the owners of those! :p

IN2-IN2MX
01-08-2006, 09:26 PM
I'm not sure who's it is, but I found a Lost Enterprises jacket in the kitchen next to a "Mr. Dick Head" toy. :confused: Who's jacket?
There were several other XXX rated toys lying around this morning, but I'm pretty sure I've found the owners of those! :p
Not ours but I'd keep the sex toys if I were you (unless they're used...eowww). :p

AltarGirl
01-08-2006, 09:32 PM
Not ours but I'd keep the sex toys if I were you (unless they're used...eowww). :p
Yeah, I'm going to pass on the used sex toys :yuk:
Nice jacket though! :p

IN2-IN2MX
01-08-2006, 09:44 PM
Yeah, I'm going to pass on the used sex toys :yuk:
Nice jacket though! :p
Think of it as the hostess gift then. :p

HOOTER SLED-
01-09-2006, 08:17 AM
Maaan, someone forgot the Mr. Dickhead? I would have kept that. That was funny. Maybe someone left the jacket so they would have a reason to comeback. :devil: :devil:

WYRD
01-09-2006, 09:16 AM
I got to use our XXX toy last night....................so nice of you to provide the "Party favors" Court.........................Man what a "Swingin" good time it was...... :crossx: :idea: :p
(Just a little somethin to get all the Bench Racers excited about) :crossx: :crossx:

OGShocker
01-09-2006, 09:34 AM
I got to use our XXX toy last night.... :crossx: :crossx:
You used the PUMP last night??? Good luck with your trip to the E.D. clinic today. :crossx:

WYRD
01-09-2006, 09:39 AM
You used the PUMP last night??? Good luck with your trip to the E.D. clinic today. :crossx:
Hey that reminds me how did your Prostate exam go???? :idea:

AltarGirl
01-09-2006, 09:40 AM
I got to use our XXX toy last night....................so nice of you to provide the "Party favors" Court.........................Man what a "Swingin" good time it was...... :crossx: :idea: :p
(Just a little somethin to get all the Bench Racers excited about) :crossx: :crossx:
Well I’m so glad I could help you out! I’m only here to serve, you know that. :)

OGShocker
01-09-2006, 10:57 AM
Hey that reminds me how did your Prostate exam go???? :idea:
GREAT!!! Soft and just the right size. :D

pixilatedpussy
01-09-2006, 11:44 AM
So.....................Stacy & I want to know???? You likes??? :devil: :devil: :clover:

GHT
01-09-2006, 11:46 AM
GREAT!!! Soft and just the right size. :D
That's just not right...

PlyaPlya22
01-09-2006, 11:50 AM
Maaan, someone forgot the Mr. Dickhead? I would have kept that. :devil: :devil:
Pump the brakes Jr!!

PlyaPlya22
01-09-2006, 11:52 AM
Were the owners still attached to them?? :)

HOOTER SLED-
01-09-2006, 11:52 AM
Pump the brakes Jr!!
Beeeyoottch!!! You had to see it. We were the ones who brought it. It was funny. It was like a Mr. Potato Head, only shaped like a dick. With all the accessories. :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-09-2006, 12:24 PM
We'll take it back of your hands for you if you'd like!!!!!! :p :rollside: I liked Mr. Potato Head Dick!!!!!!!! Man.......I thought our gift was funny...... :yuk: :rollside: :rollside:

WYRD
01-09-2006, 12:28 PM
So.....................Stacy & I want to know???? You likes??? :devil: :devil: :clover:
Yea but we need new batteries.............the ones from Courts remote were kinda dead :crossx: (sorry Court forgot to take them out) :)

PlyaPlya22
01-09-2006, 12:29 PM
Beeeyoottch!!! You had to see it. We were the ones who brought it. It was funny. It was like a Mr. Potato Head, only shaped like a dick. With all the accessories. :D
Now that sounds like some funny as schiat!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
01-09-2006, 12:30 PM
Yea but we need new batteries.............the ones from Courts remote were kinda dead :crossx: (sorry Court forgot to take them out) :)
NEENER NEENER NEENER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We bought one AND it had NEW batteries!!!!!!!! AND was better then YOURS!!!!! :yuk: :yuk: :p LOL

WYRD
01-09-2006, 12:31 PM
Just how many does your average dick come with :confused:

AltarGirl
01-09-2006, 11:16 PM
New item for the Lost & Found!
A box set of the Scorpions on top of my computer cabinet. Who's is this? :confused:
I found the owner of the jacket, & my housekeeper found all the XXX items. I only wonder what was going through her mind then! :eek: :2purples: :eek:

IN2-IN2MX
01-09-2006, 11:19 PM
A box set of the Scorpions on top of my computer cabinet. Who's is this? :confused:
I found the owner of the jacket, & my housekeeper found all the XXX items. I only wonder what was going through her mind then! :eek: :2purples: :eek:
She probably thought you just got some more stuff to add to your stash. LOL. :rollside:
Why are you still up? Go to bed. I'm off to catch some :sleeping: . Bye Court.

AltarGirl
01-09-2006, 11:22 PM
She probably thought you just got some more stuff to add to your stash. LOL. :rollside:
Why are you still up? Go to bed. I'm off to catch some :sleeping: . Bye Court.
Yeah, she found some weird stuff in July after that party too. I'm sure she just thinks I'm some sexual deviant. You do what you do best. :devil: :wink:
I'm off to bed too, sleep well! :sleeping: :sleeping:

HOOTER SLED-
01-10-2006, 04:55 AM
LOL. SHe was probably thinkin' you was a lil hoochie momma. :rollside: I don't remember the box set???

Chase
01-10-2006, 07:02 AM
I'm sure she just thinks I'm some sexual deviant. You do what you do best. :devil: :wink:
I am not surprised... :rolleyes: :devil: :D

AltarGirl
01-10-2006, 07:14 AM
LOL. SHe was probably thinkin' you was a lil hoochie momma. :rollside: I don't remember the box set???
I remember someone holding it & looking at it, but I can't remember who. :idea:

AltarGirl
01-10-2006, 07:14 AM
I am not surprised... :rolleyes: :devil: :D
neither am I. :) :)
How you doing this morning?

AltarGirl
01-10-2006, 10:19 PM
Still haven't found the owner of the Scorpion's Boxed Set! :idea:
I'd love to return it to it's owner, I'm sure they're devastated :cry:

Mrs.Racer277
01-11-2006, 05:38 AM
Hello baby girl how are you?? Call me at home when you get a chance. :)

MagicMtnDan
01-11-2006, 06:19 AM
Maybe someone left the jacket so they would have a reason to comeback.
Somebody is thinking like a single guy! :cool:

HOOTER SLED-
01-11-2006, 07:23 AM
Somebody is thinking like a single guy! :cool:
Have you seen the hostess??? :devil: :devil:

AltarGirl
01-11-2006, 08:56 AM
No, where is she?
:redface: :redface: :D