PDA

View Full Version : My balls itch.............

HOSS
07-16-2006, 06:18 PM
Just gotta keep scratchin`,,,knowhatimean?

RitcheyRch
07-16-2006, 06:19 PM
Know the feeling.

Holland
07-16-2006, 06:19 PM
Come on now.... Dont take away the duties of the wife!!!

HOSS
07-16-2006, 06:21 PM
She has nails,,,phuc dat! :cry:

Jbb
07-16-2006, 06:23 PM
Perhaps you could hose them off on occasion?.......sup Hoss.... :p

RitcheyRch
07-16-2006, 06:25 PM
Soap always does wonders. :skull:

HOSS
07-16-2006, 06:25 PM
I just used the 4" grinder with an aluminum wheel. Scabs I can deal wit.
Whats up bro. New Orleans sucks!

Jbb
07-16-2006, 06:26 PM
Got your Katrina reparations check yet?

Tom Brown
07-16-2006, 06:28 PM
My balls itch.............
If you could find someone with an itchy mouth, you could kill two birds with one stone. :idea:

HOSS
07-16-2006, 06:35 PM
Never thought of that. HMMMMMM,,,phuc dat,,I`m drinkin,,the ol lady can kiss my happy butt.
Never got nothing from Katrina,,,nothing. Actually thinking of closing my shop. We are all just dropping prices to see who has the stroke and deep pockets. But what is there to stay for. Was gonna drop 400 on building a shop on this lot but I`m backing out I think. I wanna move but to sell my house is next to impossible. You can get insurance from the state up to 150k, no one in their right mine will buy mine. Neighbors all up and down the street ain`t even gettin hits. I wanna go but actually can`t. Wife wants to go. She is a pharmacy manager and can go anywhere. But at what cost do I dissolve? Phuc man. I wannna go where its prestine, good air, good food, no natural disasters, whitey,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,CANADA. But its too damn cold for me.

HOSS
07-16-2006, 06:57 PM
been there done that,,,I wanna get out of here! phuc,,,maybe closing my shop man,,,this is f`d up.

Devil's Advocate
07-16-2006, 07:49 PM
Just gotta keep scratchin`,,,knowhatimean?
Uh, TMI.

Tom Brown
07-16-2006, 07:51 PM
Uh, TMI.
Oh, come on. Everyone gets itchy once in a while. It's part of life.
You must have done your share of scratching the last time you had a yeast infection.

Devil's Advocate
07-16-2006, 07:52 PM
Oh, come on. Everyone gets itchy once in a while. It's part of life.
You must have done your share of scratching the last time you had a yeast infection.
Honestly, never had one. You guys are always rearranging the furniture.

Tom Brown
07-16-2006, 07:54 PM
I enjoy a good, deep, penetrating scratch once in a while. :cool:

HOSS
07-16-2006, 08:01 PM
thewartapes.com kicks ass

lucky
07-16-2006, 08:04 PM
linda love lace makes my balls swelter

JAY4SPEED
07-16-2006, 08:09 PM
been there done that,,,I wanna get out of here! phuc,,,maybe closing my shop man,,,this is f`d up.
Yall are slow? We have been slammed for the past couple of months over in the east. Mostly contractors trucks and people passing through. I know Sewell has a 3 week wait for service. We are running a day or two behind. I passed by your shop the other day and it looked pretty slow. I was at Shreve's saturday dynoing the latest project I've been involved in. Steve's doing pretty good over there, he had 3 dyno appointments show up while we were on the dyno had to keep em out, building a serious street bruiser (closed private session :wink: ), he said he's been booked up most weekends with dyno time. He even had some people travel from a long ways away that I was talking too after we were done. Good luck with selling the house, the market is quite saturated right now. Holler at me if you need any help with anything.
Jay

Tom Brown
07-16-2006, 08:11 PM
Holler at me if you need any help with anything.
How about giving him a hand with his itchy balls?

JAY4SPEED
07-16-2006, 08:34 PM
How about giving him a hand with his itchy balls?
I've got my own to deal with, been sanding a lot of fiberglass latley. :cry:

blackcloud75
07-16-2006, 08:38 PM
GOLDBOND-Medicated formula
It kind of tingles

rrrr
07-16-2006, 08:42 PM
I've got my own to deal with, been sanding a lot of fiberglass latley. :cry:
I know the coonasses do things a bit differently, but over here in Texas we wear clothes while sanding fiberglass.......try it...... :220v: :220v:

ROZ
07-16-2006, 08:53 PM
Uh, TMI.
Brazilian women are HOT!

JAY4SPEED
07-16-2006, 08:59 PM
I know the coonasses do things a bit differently, but over here in Texas we wear clothes while sanding fiberglass.......try it...... :220v: :220v:
Lmao......Nah, Boudreaux, too hot outside for dat.

Boy Named Sue
07-16-2006, 09:18 PM
I was fine when I started reading this thread but now my balls itch too.
Must be huevos simpaticos or something like that.

Hardly Satisfied
07-17-2006, 02:52 AM
OK I haven't stopped yet

ThongMagnet
07-17-2006, 08:14 AM
Never thought of that. HMMMMMM,,,phuc dat,,I`m drinkin,,the ol lady can kiss my happy butt.
Never got nothing from Katrina,,,nothing. Actually thinking of closing my shop. We are all just dropping prices to see who has the stroke and deep pockets. But what is there to stay for. Was gonna drop 400 on building a shop on this lot but I`m backing out I think. I wanna move but to sell my house is next to impossible. You can get insurance from the state up to 150k, no one in their right mine will buy mine. Neighbors all up and down the street ain`t even gettin hits. I wanna go but actually can`t. Wife wants to go. She is a pharmacy manager and can go anywhere. But at what cost do I dissolve? Phuc man. I wannna go where its prestine, good air, good food, no natural disasters, whitey,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,CANADA. But its too damn cold for me. Take your wife on a vacation....then when you get there, look at a few homes, make an offer, go home and pack. Maui is always a good place for that.

KACHINA KEN
07-17-2006, 08:40 AM
GOLDBOND-Medicated formula
It kind of tingles
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, anti- gigbutt formula.

lucky
07-17-2006, 08:43 AM
what does that purple stuff dripping out the end mean ??

HOSS
07-17-2006, 09:27 AM
Yall are slow? We have been slammed for the past couple of months over in the east. Mostly contractors trucks and people passing through. I know Sewell has a 3 week wait for service. We are running a day or two behind. I passed by your shop the other day and it looked pretty slow. I was at Shreve's saturday dynoing the latest project I've been involved in. Steve's doing pretty good over there, he had 3 dyno appointments show up while we were on the dyno had to keep em out, building a serious street bruiser (closed private session :wink: ), he said he's been booked up most weekends with dyno time. He even had some people travel from a long ways away that I was talking too after we were done. Good luck with selling the house, the market is quite saturated right now. Holler at me if you need any help with anything.
Jay
Go ask Donny what he thinks of Steve`s dyno time. Doesn`t pay the bills thats for sure. They`ve had my motor for a year now. They aren`t doing to good. They let their guys go. Wanted to pay them less and work more hours. :cool: Guess that didn`t fly over well. Where at in the East? What it is. They have my damn nitrous refill station.

JAY4SPEED
07-17-2006, 02:59 PM
Where at in the East?
Banner Chevrolet
Shreve's went to crap after Ronnie and Russel turned it over. All they seem to work on is the rice burner stuff and LS1 F-bodys now a days. Saturday was the first time I went over there in a long while. Steve made it seem like they were doing really well. :idea: Oh well, I wasn't going to bring them any of my stuff anyways. I've been dealing with Harahan machine shop for a while now for my machine work, I assemble all my own stuff so who needs 'em. LoL if what your saying is true about Shreve's then you better go get your stuff before they get too far in the hole.
Jay

sorry dog
07-17-2006, 06:33 PM
Here's the fix...just use liberally ... so that the excess oozes onto the loose skin
http://www.buttpaste.com/custom/images/homeProd1.jpg

Devil's Advocate
07-17-2006, 06:58 PM
Ok, how long can someone's balls itch?
Second thought, don't answer that. :supp:

HOSS
07-17-2006, 07:10 PM
I just got finished yanking the hair out of my scrotum and it didn`t help much. Have something that appears to me to be tiny white lil ants all over my genitalia. What are they? :rollside:

Devil's Advocate
07-17-2006, 07:13 PM
I just got finished yanking the hair out of my scrotum and it didn`t help much. Have something that appears to me to be tiny white lil ants all over my genitalia. What are they? :rollside:
So much for dinner.. :yuk:

HOSS
07-17-2006, 07:13 PM
Banner Chevrolet
Shreve's went to crap after Ronnie and Russel turned it over. All they seem to work on is the rice burner stuff and LS1 F-bodys now a days. Saturday was the first time I went over there in a long while. Steve made it seem like they were doing really well. :idea: Oh well, I wasn't going to bring them any of my stuff anyways. I've been dealing with Harahan machine shop for a while now for my machine work, I assemble all my own stuff so who needs 'em. LoL if what your saying is true about Shreve's then you better go get your stuff before they get too far in the hole.
Jay
Out here everyone was busy as hell now all the contractors are in New Orleans. Never plugged so many tires in my life. And that was at 20 bucks a plug. Now it slowed down for everyone. Looking at a lot on Williams to build a new building but getting cold feet and have been fighting with Kenner`s council and planning commission. Only way it`ll pass is by putting some money in some pockets. The right pockets. Hired a new guy and he starts tomorrow. Yanked him from Supreme,,,,, :cool: Got `em at the right price too.

HOSS
07-17-2006, 07:15 PM
So much for dinner.. :yuk:
I`m eating spaghetti and big ol` meat balls right now. MMM MMM good

Devil's Advocate
07-17-2006, 07:55 PM
I`m eating spaghetti and big ol` meat balls right now. MMM MMM good
I had pizza, glad it wasn't white rice after that visual you gave. Yikes!

HOSS
07-21-2006, 04:33 PM
Manie Fresh was there today. Thats his orange `69 Z28 and yellow 70 Chevelle thats been there.

HOSS
07-23-2006, 12:16 PM
Used a lil baby powder,,,feel preety good,,and LIGHT! :cool: