PDA

View Full Version : Is it really that great?

HOSS
07-16-2006, 06:53 PM
Is it really nice in cali? Colorado, VEGAS (which is where my wife wants to go),,,I`m getting out man. Where can I go. Canada I`ve said as well as her. Maine she even says. HELL WIT DAT!

3 daytona`s
07-16-2006, 07:09 PM
Is it really nice in cali? Colorado, VEGAS (which is where my wife wants to go),,,I`m getting out man. Where can I go. Canada I`ve said as well as her. Maine she even says. HELL WIT DAT!
Hoss just sit back scratch your balls and CHILL :)

Mandelon
07-16-2006, 07:12 PM
Jimmy, wherever you go, that's where you'll be.

HOSS
07-16-2006, 07:13 PM
At 10g a month on the shop alone? Nah bro,,,I`d rather just rip the phucers off bare handed.

HOSS
07-16-2006, 07:22 PM
Ya know, family , relatives, but in my 39 years, they keep saying its gonna get better, they got it together now. 10 months out! Theres 4.4 billion and not a dime has been spent. They have to have a plan. They have no plan yet. You gonna tell me its gonna get better? BS man. After Katrina they had a chance,,,its over,,people are rebuilding in the slums. University City! WTF! Over 50% you gotta tear down,,thats my thinking. I`m done man. Money people are moving like a mofo. Why do I have to stay? PHUC this,,it ain`t worth it. I`m so sick of uneducated mutha phucas its not even funny. All these mexicans? WTF,,,get tha phuc. I gotta go or I`m gonna miss the train too! Blacks from seriously bad places in private schools? No way bro. I`m out.

ThongMagnet
07-16-2006, 07:32 PM
Ya know, family , relatives, but in my 39 years, they keep saying its gonna get better, they got it together now. 10 months out! Theres 4.4 billion and not a dime has been spent. They have to have a plan. They have no plan yet. You gonna tell me its gonna get better? BS man. After Katrina they had a chance,,,its over,,people are rebuilding in the slums. University City! WTF! Over 50% you gotta tear down,,thats my thinking. I`m done man. Money people are moving like a mofo. Why do I have to stay? PHUC this,,it ain`t worth it. I`m so sick of uneducated mutha phucas its not even funny. All these mexicans? WTF,,,get tha phuc. I gotta go or I`m gonna miss the train too! Blacks from seriously bad places in private schools? No way bro. I`m out.
Try Reno, Nevada :) I'd be out of there too if I was you.

HOSS
07-16-2006, 07:39 PM
Will do tomorrow bro,,thanks.