PDA

View Full Version : Great weekend on the water

H20 Toie
07-16-2006, 07:14 PM
I should have stayed on the water when putting the boat back on the tralier at crazyhorse campground the trailer hit some rocks and tore the wiring and busted three off the led lights, then when putting the boat on the trailer i hit same rocks, with both props of course and then while fixing the remaining tail light is see that there is a nail in the side of the trailer tire.

little rowe boat
07-16-2006, 07:18 PM
I just arrived home about an hour ago, thought about the two days we had on the water in Havasu. What a great weekend.

Throttle
07-16-2006, 07:47 PM
thats not good news Dan, sounds like you did not get wet today, huh? I noticed you drivin by this am while I was closin things up...

H20 Toie
07-16-2006, 08:18 PM
thats not good news Dan, sounds like you did not get wet today, huh? I noticed you drivin by this am while I was closin things up...
nope we had a good day on the water it was the leaving that was not so good
going home on monday after i go by a tire shop to get the tire changed

RitcheyRch
07-17-2006, 04:02 AM
Sorry to hear about the problems. Guess thats what you get for taking the boat off the water. :)

Tequila-John
07-17-2006, 05:56 AM
Darn bud sorry to hear about the damage. We had a great weekend. Friday cruised Parker. Damn is was hot. Sat we wne into Havasu Springs. Had a great time