PDA

View Full Version : Why do people HATE DCB so much

Kilrtoy
07-17-2006, 12:24 AM
So this past weekend, we roll into the back side of the sandbar, anchor up and once one boat is set, the next one comes in and so on. Well, when all was said and done we had 9 DCB's floating from a sweet 22 with with twin drags all the way up to a 32 with 800's.
well this fella in a Magic walks back to his boat and says to a DCB owner, Im outta here, there are way too many DCB's and I can't be around them. Needless to say he had no clue who he was talking to, that is the funny part, BUT WAIT IT GETS BETTER.
he gets in his boat and moves to another part of the sandbar
TALK ABOUT HATERS

Havasu Hangin'
07-17-2006, 12:45 AM
But when im on the beach with my easy up yelling your name, you give me a smug look! FU CK YOU
One of the biggest DCB owners told me how stuck up DCB owners are and explained.
So I put his and her theroy to they test and they are right, YOU ARE ASSHOLES.
I dont care if you have a $1,000,000 OUTERLIMITS or a $500 1968 bayliner, I will hang with you, party with you and talk you on the same level, I would expect.
Now some of you wont understand and some of you will, either way
I only apologize to my wife for not keeping my mouth shut.
IM EMBARRASSED........................
:notam:

Wake Havasu
07-17-2006, 12:48 AM
It's not so much that I hate DCB as is a personal hatred of Dave.
See my hair now looks like Tony Sopranos.
Dave’s hair looks like that of a child of 9!
He is young, good looking, slender and makes the finest boat, so therefore I really have it in for Dave!
I am seeking therapy and have thrown away all my Dave voodoo dolls.

Kilrtoy
07-17-2006, 12:53 AM
Not only are you GOOD, But you are FAST.
BUT, I would not move my boat, who cares who is parked next to you or near you.

Riverblender
07-17-2006, 01:00 AM
He felt inadequate ??????

Daytona100
07-17-2006, 02:17 AM
He was probably afraid all the DCB.s were going to turn into pontooon boats and the guy really didnt want to be associated with THEM PEOPLE. :mad:

Hardly Satisfied
07-17-2006, 02:28 AM
So this past weekend, we roll into the back side of the sandbar, anchor up and once one boat is set, the next one comes in and so on. Well, when all was said and done we had 9 DCB's floating from a sweet 22 with with twin drags all the way up to a 32 with 800's.
well this fella in a Magic walks back to his boat and says to a DCB owner, Im outta here, there are way too many DCB's and I can't be around them. Needless to say he had no clue who he was talking to, that is the funny part, BUT WAIT IT GETS BETTER.
TALK ABOUT HATERS
there is always a hater in the group of boaters

Havasu Hangin'
07-17-2006, 03:33 AM
Not only are you GOOD, But you are FAST.
BUT, I would not move my boat, who cares who is parked next to you or near you.
I care whose parked next to me. The difference is...
...I'd make them move...lol.

NashvilleBound
07-17-2006, 03:36 AM
You know how those Magic guys are.......damn them.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

No Name
07-17-2006, 05:35 AM
I like BCB’s, I just don’t think it's worth taking out a second mortgage on my home to own one. :D :D

DCBDaytona
07-17-2006, 05:52 AM
TALK ABOUT HATERS
Mig...You opened a bag of worms with this one. :)

Throttle
07-17-2006, 06:04 AM
sounds like he was just makeing room for another one to show up... lol
:rollside:

TOBTEK
07-17-2006, 06:14 AM
there were to many for me as well........ thats why I bailed :rollside:
the guy was probably F-ing with ya mig, prob went to the party on the toon on the other side.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-17-2006, 06:33 AM
I care whose parked next to me. The difference is...
...I'd make them move...lol.
How do you do that? Let one rip and then blame it on their dog? :D

phebus
07-17-2006, 06:41 AM
It wasn't the DCB's that made him move, it was all the "For Sale" signs. He was probably just tired of people asking him how much he wanted for his boat, and decided to move away from the swap meet. :rollside:

Devil's Advocate
07-17-2006, 06:44 AM
TALK ABOUT HATERS
Probably just jealous (gently sroking your ego... :rollside:

FREIND OF AA AND TA
07-17-2006, 06:49 AM
That has to be made up. I can't even believe there is someone so stupid. Mabe his wife made him move because he would not stop drooling over yours :rollside:

blown dough
07-17-2006, 06:50 AM
Wish I would of been there, you are doing something right if you have so many people always talking about you (DCB)!

blown dough
07-17-2006, 07:09 AM
I feel your pain. We were at a gas station in Havasu and the hubby was filing up the boat with gas and just standing there minding is own business when this lady pulled up to get gas next to us and looked at my husband and said at least I don't have a boat payment got back in her truck and slammed the door and peeled out of there. She never even got gas. Just a side note, there were four people in the truck and I don't think there were three good teeth in the whole truck, oh yeah and the dualley fenders were ripped off the truck.

bigq
07-17-2006, 07:13 AM
I thought this was exclusive to Hallett Owners....

MR HARLEY
07-17-2006, 07:18 AM
I feel your pain. We were at a gas station in Havasu and the hubby was filing up the boat with gas and just standing there minding is own business when this lady pulled up to get gas next to us and looked at my husband and said at least I don't have a boat payment got back in her truck and slammed the door and peeled out of there. She never even got gas. Just a side note, there were four people in the truck and I don't think there were three good teeth in the whole truck, oh yeah and the dualley fenders were ripped off the truck.
:frown:

SCUBA STEVE
07-17-2006, 07:19 AM
I thought it was Lake DCB for a while there on Saturday. lol :)

blown dough
07-17-2006, 07:27 AM
Kilr it wasn't all the DCB's it was when you make the Kool-Aid out in the wind it sometimes blows on other peoples boat, (the mix), so it must have blown on to his boat and he got pissed. Be careful stay out of the wind when you make the Kool-aid.

catman-do
07-17-2006, 07:28 AM
The guy probably wanted to be "the man", and then when you rolled up he was pissed because he was no longer the nice boat of the group. I myself personally like DCB's as boats, however Dave is an a$$hole. Ive tried to go to their booths 2 times at shows and no one would really give me the time of day there. I think it was because im in my mid 20's, but still if ive got the money to buy your product DONT shine me off. Therefore I will never own a DCB due to the owner. Now John at Ultra is a great guy, and therefore I would buy another one of his boats!

Beer-30
07-17-2006, 07:36 AM
That's the good thing about Sleeks. They are pretty "average", so they mingle with everyone. Mine doesn't get upset being tied to a DCB, Lavey, Shockwave. No discrimination here. If it floats, has nice peeps on it, and has cleats and fenders, it's all good. :)

shockwavebd
07-17-2006, 07:44 AM
penis envy......................... :crossx:

Havasu1986
07-17-2006, 07:45 AM
Was parked 1 boat over from Toby in the channel next to another DCB when Kilrtoy came over. You think he would have said hello, since I waved at him. But I was in my Eliminator.
Bobby

ready4funru
07-17-2006, 07:46 AM
So who was he talking to?

UnionJack
TALK ABOUT HATERS
We still had a good time

thumbs
Needless to say he had no clue who he was talking to,
So who was this person talking to that is so important that he should have known who they were?

ThongMagnet
07-17-2006, 07:54 AM
We move for the same reasons we don't buy Brett Leaches boats......We'd be compromising. "If it don't say Eliminator....It's a compromise" :) :) :) :idea:

Havasu Hangin'
07-17-2006, 07:54 AM
I guess since all the DCB people feel the need to hang out with each other, then DCB is the "mini truck club" of today?
:hammerhea

UnionJack
07-17-2006, 07:55 AM
I guess since all the DCB people feel the need to hang out with each other, then DCB is the "mini truck club" of today?
:hammerhea
Thats awesome Jeff, I never thought about it like that, maybe we can have my Dad design a window logo?

slink
07-17-2006, 07:58 AM
penis envy......................... :crossx:
and how big is your boat? :) :) :p

Havasu1986
07-17-2006, 08:00 AM
We move for the same reasons we don't buy Brett Leaches boats......We'd be compromising. "If it don't say Eliminator....It's a compromise" :) :) :) :idea:
I don't think Brett has worked at Eliminator for awhile.

Havasu Hangin'
07-17-2006, 08:01 AM
Thats awesome Jeff, I never thought about it like that, maybe we can have my Dad design a window logo?
Exactly. Also, you could have him put "Taylor" on your canopy...
...and "Who's next?" on your wife's canopy?
Then you can all follow each other around, and tell each other how cool you look (like you do now).
:D

TCN
07-17-2006, 08:26 AM
Was parked 1 boat over from Toby in the channel next to another DCB when Kilrtoy came over. You think he would have said hello, since I waved at him. But I was in my Eliminator.
Bobby
I waived to Kilrtoy last week too and got no acknowledgement either so this seems to be a trend. Get over the DCB hater thing. They are really nice boats, be glad you have the lifestyle that allows you to own one. They are no better or worse than other boats that are available to be purchased by the general public. Many people, myself included get caught up in being really proud of the things you own but you have to know when to let it go. Nobody is jealous you have one and they don't and I find it hard to believe sombody hates that brand of boat enough to move. I'm done and am going to go drag hose for another 22 hours. Nick

bignet
07-17-2006, 08:32 AM
Was up Miguel?.....Was he hating on that $400k DCB with the Teague 800s? That was a thing of pure beauty!
bignet

UnionJack
07-17-2006, 08:35 AM
Was up Miguel?.....Was he hating on that $400k DCB with the Teague 800s? That was a thing of pure beauty!
bignet
Thanks, We are happy with how it came out

OutCole'd
07-17-2006, 08:36 AM
If I was at the sandbar and surrounded by DCB's or Commander's or any other boats where I did not really know the owners and on the other side of the sandbar there was a group of my friends I would have moved also. I really doubt it had anything to do with the DCB deal.

OutCole'd
07-17-2006, 08:37 AM
Then you can all follow each other around, and tell each other how cool you look (like you do now).
Are the canopies like the old Visor thingies those mini truckers seemed to love?

UnionJack
07-17-2006, 08:46 AM
You could also do
Your Daughter
Your Sister
Taking Application
Your Girlfriend
etc...

DCBDaytona
07-17-2006, 08:48 AM
I waived to Kilrtoy last week too and got no acknowledgement either so this seems to be a trend. Get over the DCB hater thing. They are really nice boats, be glad you have the lifestyle that allows you to own one. They are no better or worse than other boats that are available to be purchased by the general public. Many people, myself included get caught up in being really proud of the things you own but you have to know when to let it go. Nobody is jealous you have one and they don't and I find it hard to believe sombody hates that brand of boat enough to move. I'm done and am going to go drag hose for another 22 hours. Nick
Here we go...

BoatFloating
07-17-2006, 08:49 AM
You could also do
Your Daughter
Your Sister
Taking Application
Your Girlfriend
etc...
So did you give the fish guys you autograph????? TOO LOUD!!!! You looked good running by us on the river...

SCUBA STEVE
07-17-2006, 08:51 AM
Are the canopies like the old Visor thingies those mini truckers seemed to love?
Lmfao!! :) :p

MR HARLEY
07-17-2006, 09:05 AM
Lmfao!! :) :p
It was very nice meeting you and your wife at the Sandbar on Saturday. :)

kanedog
07-17-2006, 09:05 AM
I too waved at kilrtoy and he looked the other way and did not wave. Maybe we should start a thread-why does kilrtoy not wave back ?hahaha

No Name
07-17-2006, 09:14 AM
This is for all the people who did not get a wave back from Killer...Now shut the fock up. :D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/192dcbwave.JPG

phebus
07-17-2006, 09:17 AM
Maybe he just got tired of watching the DCB guys trying to walk on water.:D

Havasu Cig
07-17-2006, 09:21 AM
I would be happy if they just pushed the throttles down and played a little when I passed them on the water instead of just waiving as I go by them... J/K :)

MACH26
07-17-2006, 09:21 AM
bignet
he'd probably be more pissed if he knew that guy is in his 20's

Havasu Hangin'
07-17-2006, 09:22 AM
I would be happy if they just pushed the throttles down and played a little when I passed them on the water instead of just waiving as I go by them... J/K :)
Uh...their throttles were down.
I guess those mini trucks aren't that fast. :idea:

It's Only Money
07-17-2006, 09:22 AM
Why? Bunch of Kool-Aid Drinkers - that's why! :D

BoatFloating
07-17-2006, 09:23 AM
Maybe he just got tired of watching the DCB guys trying to walk on water.:D
Now that was funny.... I don't care who you are.... That was funny right there..... Hell I hung out with 2 DCB owners this past weekend and they're both pricks but they're nice guys...... :rollside:

MACH26
07-17-2006, 09:23 AM
bent prop blade....there wouldn't have been a contest otherwise... :)

Havasu Hangin'
07-17-2006, 09:25 AM
he'd probably be more pissed if he knew that guy is in his 20's
He's probably just pissed that someone paid $400K for a boat laid up with a chopper gun.
:cry:

MACH26
07-17-2006, 09:36 AM
He's probably just pissed that someone paid $400K for a boat laid up with a chopper gun.
I paid more than 400k, but i got 3 12v outlets :)

Havasu Hangin'
07-17-2006, 09:41 AM
I paid more than 400k, but i got 3 12v outlets :)
Hopefully you also got one of those "bling bling" paint jobs that look like it was designed by a 3-year-old (like everyone else).
Also, you're gonna need a tow vehicle to match the performance of that boat:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/74big_pimpin.jpg

MACH26
07-17-2006, 09:44 AM
Hopefully you also got one of those "bling bling" paint jobs that look like it was designed by a 3-year-old (like everyone else).
Also, you're gonna need a tow vehicle to match the performance of that boat:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/506/74big_pimpin.jpg
Jeff,
How'd you get a picture of my ride, are you spying on me? :rollside:

Havasu Hangin'
07-17-2006, 09:51 AM
Jeff,
How'd you get a picture of my ride, are you spying on me? :rollside:
No...all you DCB guys drive the same cars, have the same haircut, and wear the same black socks.

MACH26
07-17-2006, 09:57 AM
No...all you DCB guys drive the same cars, have the same haircut, and wear the same black socks.
lol

beever_retreever
07-17-2006, 10:07 AM
Get over the DCB hater thing. They are no better or worse than other boats that are available to be purchased by the general public. let it go. Nobody is jealous you have one. Nick
That's awesome. My own perception is that some dudes act just like that cheerleader in the T-mobile commercials "I was gonna be the only DCB with the white boardshorts and he brought some too" "I love DCB chewing gum" "DCB's owners are not conceited, they're just honest" "You got your head stuck in your canopy? That is so not good" "And then Kilr was like whatever! and I was like whatever!!, and Kilr was like whatever...."
(I'm just using Kilr as an example cuz he's soooo popular here)
Wishful thinking but I think the coolest boats should be owned by the coolest people.

UnionJack
07-17-2006, 10:15 AM
It wasn't worth my Fuel :cool:

Havasu Hangin'
07-17-2006, 10:19 AM
It wasn't worth my Fuel :cool:
Since when do you "big baller" DCB guys care about gas costs? Saving for the 24's for the trailer?

UnionJack
07-17-2006, 10:23 AM
It is the same reason Kroozin wouldn't race me, I'm not worth his time. Not that we have every raced each other, or seen each other on the lake. If I raced everyone on the lake I wouldn't be ready for real challanges.

MACH26
07-17-2006, 10:24 AM
Since when do you "big baller" DCB guys care about gas costs? Saving for the 24's for the trailer?
we are saving for your rehab bill and intervention....might be time to put the grey goose down :)

UnionJack
07-17-2006, 10:25 AM
we are saving for your rehab bill and intervention....might be time to put the grey goose down
Wow, Heavy

Havasu Hangin'
07-17-2006, 10:26 AM
we are saving for your rehab bill and intervention....might be time to put the grey goose down
It's they Grey goose that helps me tolorate you DCB "mini-truck club" guys.
:messedup:

MACH26
07-17-2006, 10:27 AM
sounds like your in denial :idea:

UnionJack
07-17-2006, 10:28 AM
At least he has you buying the Grey Goose and not the Stater Brothers Brand

MR HARLEY
07-17-2006, 10:42 AM
That's awesome. My own perception is that some dudes act just like that cheerleader in the T-mobile commercials "I was gonna be the only DCB with the white boardshorts and he brought some too" "I love DCB chewing gum" "DCB's owners are not conceited, they're just honest" "You got your head stuck in your canopy? That is so not good" "And then Kilr was like whatever! and I was like whatever!!, and Kilr was like whatever...."
(I'm just using Kilr as an example cuz he's soooo popular here)
:D That is one of the funniest commercials!
I love DCB's chewing gum.................
http://www.dhadm.com/images/uploads/t_mobile_cheerleader.jpg

Havasu Hangin'
07-17-2006, 10:43 AM
At least he has you buying the Grey Goose and not the Stater Brothers Brand
Hey...you're the one worried about burning gas...lol. TFB Motorsports still sponsoring the mini-truck club?

UnionJack
07-17-2006, 10:46 AM
Hey...you're the one worried about burning gas...lol. TFB Motorsports still sponsoring the mini-truck club?
gettin logos tonight

my21advantage
07-17-2006, 11:27 AM
This is for all the people who did not get a wave back from Killer...Now shut the fock up. :D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/192dcbwave.JPG
Kinda looks like a cheetah :D

Kilrtoy
07-17-2006, 11:33 AM
Im gonna mount my placa between the canopies... This should look super BLING BLING

Kilrtoy
07-17-2006, 11:34 AM
Kinda looks like a cheetah :D
AS long as you dont own a boat, stand on the side lines jr, there are men talking here

my21advantage
07-17-2006, 11:35 AM
Im gonna mount my placa between the canopies... This should look super BLING BLING
"Splasher" :crossx:

my21advantage
07-17-2006, 11:36 AM
AS long as you dont own a boat, stand on the side lines jr, there are men talking here
Most of us are working men :rollside: I think you're on the side lines buddy
I can call the welfare office for you....

DCBDaytona
07-17-2006, 11:42 AM
HAHA. How ya been bud? FOCK DCB :crossx:

Kilrtoy
07-17-2006, 11:46 AM
Back on the boat issue, What kind do you own....
and yes WELFARE sucks, it doesnt pay very well

my21advantage
07-17-2006, 11:47 AM
HAHA. How ya been bud? FOCK DCB :crossx:
Doing really good...obviously just being a DCB HATER because I Don't OWN one :D

my21advantage
07-17-2006, 11:49 AM
Back on the boat issue, What kind do you own....
and yes WELFARE sucks, it doesnt pay very well
Can't you think of something better than, "you don't own a boat..."
That's everyone's come back everytime

DCBDaytona
07-17-2006, 11:58 AM
And it's FUNNY everytime.

Kilrtoy
07-17-2006, 11:58 AM
And it will still be funny next year also

MR HARLEY
07-17-2006, 12:00 PM
And it will still be funny next year also

Charley
07-17-2006, 12:00 PM
Uh...their throttles were down.
I guess those mini trucks aren't that fast. :idea:
This coming from the guy with blower motors, who is still, at full speed, a wakeboarders wet dream!
Cigs new model is looking sleeker though :D
http://www.naval-technology.com/projects/visby/images/Visby_5.jpg

JMC
07-17-2006, 12:06 PM
TALK ABOUT HATERS
HATERS, line forms here...... Change the quote below your name tag and maybe it wont follow you :boxed:

little rowe boat
07-17-2006, 12:19 PM
Why do people hate DC who? :D

blown dough
07-17-2006, 12:30 PM
22's biggest you can go on an extreme trailers, duh!!!!!!! Been there done that.

SHOTKALLIN
07-17-2006, 12:37 PM
The guy probably wanted to be "the man", and then when you rolled up he was pissed because he was no longer the nice boat of the group. I myself personally like DCB's as boats, however Dave is an a$$hole. Ive tried to go to their booths 2 times at shows and no one would really give me the time of day there. I think it was because im in my mid 20's, but still if ive got the money to buy your product DONT shine me off. Therefore I will never own a DCB due to the owner. Now John at Ultra is a great guy, and therefore I would buy another one of his boats!
Thats funny you say that...I went to DCB in El Cajon. I was greeted by Dave and given a shop tour. Dave was a very nice guy even after I told him that someday I hope to be able to buy one of his boats...used.
At 2 different LA boat shows I have been approached by his sales reps and they have answered all my questions. Don't even try to paint the picture that DCB is like Hallet or worse.

UnionJack
07-17-2006, 12:38 PM
You need to see there new trailer

little rowe boat
07-17-2006, 12:41 PM
Thats funny you say that...I went to DCB in El Cajon. I was greeted by Dave and given a shop tour. Dave was a very nice guy even after I told him that someday I hope to be able to buy one of his boats...used.
At 2 different LA boat shows I have been approached by his sales reps and they have answered all my questions. Don't even try to paint the picture that DCB is like Hallet or worse.
We all know DCB is nothing like Hallett. :p

Havasu Hangin'
07-17-2006, 12:42 PM
22's biggest you can go on an extreme trailers, duh!!!!!!! Been there done that.
Perfect! Then I guess all you are missing is the hydraulics on the trailer, and chain steering wheel on the boat?
I'm also gonna guess you are a "velvet painting of dogs playing poker" kind of decorator?
Man...you DCB people are cool!

UnionJack
07-17-2006, 12:46 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2423CIMG0649.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2423CIMG0650.JPG

blown dough
07-17-2006, 12:50 PM
Some of us are confused, the chain steering wheels go with 15" gold daytons same for hydraulics, not with 22's, some of us seem to know car style as much as boats.!!!!!!!!!! Yes this said from a chic too!!!!

Havasu Hangin'
07-17-2006, 12:50 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2423CIMG0649.JPG
What!!!???
No velvet zebra skin upholstry? And where are the fuzzy dice???

Kilrtoy
07-17-2006, 12:55 PM
What!!!???
No velvet zebra skin upholstry? And where are the fuzzy dice???
The pics were taken just prior to the install

DCBDaytona
07-17-2006, 12:59 PM
The pics were taken just prior to the install
LOL. I sure hope that steering wheel isnt permanent.

soupersonic
07-17-2006, 02:01 PM
Looks like someone has to hold your ankles while your trying to get some kool-aid out of that cooler.

Miss Jackie
07-17-2006, 02:37 PM
Ew! Ew! Ew! I know, I know!
Because you have one...!?
It's just a thought. :p

BoatFloating
07-17-2006, 04:47 PM
Some buddy cue the Super Hero Music.... Were is Charley
You are like the DCB Mini Super Hero. Anywhere the word DCB comes up you'll be there. When ever there is injustice with the DCB name you'll be there. If a DCB owners hair is out of place you'll be there. When a DCB owner is in a DCB and not wearing a DCB "Worlds Best" hat you'll be there. When a DCB owner is short of the required number of zip ties you'll be there. When a DCB owner doesn't have a 12v plug you'll be there. When a DCB owner only runs 16" rims on his trailer you'll be there to make it Ghetto Fabulous. When a DCB doesn't have the required Billet Bling you'll be there.
Look up in the sky..... no! he's not that tall. Look at knee level it's a bird it's feret it's Tatoo no! it's Super Charley......... With a big DCB Racing accross his chest in a Orange and Green jump suit with his race head set on going thru the channel....... :rollside:

blown dough
07-17-2006, 04:50 PM
You are like the DCB Mini Super Hero. Anywhere the word DCB comes up you'll be there. When ever there is injustice with the DCB name you'll be there. If a DCB owners hair is out of place you'll be there. When a DCB owner is in a DCB and not wearing a DCB "Worlds Best" hat you'll be there. When a DCB owner is short of the required number of zip ties you'll be there. When a DCB owner doesn't have a 12v plug you'll be there. When a DCB owner only runs 16" rims on his trailer you'll be there to make it Ghetto Fabulous. When a DCB doesn't have the required Billet Bling you'll be there.
Look up in the sky..... no! he's not that tall. Look at knee level it's a bird it's feret it's Tatoo no! it's Super Charley......... With a big DCB Racing accross his chest in a Orange and Green jump suit with his race head set on going thru the channel....... :rollside:
Wow you sure know a lot of secret rules from our DCB handbook, you own one or just a hater also?

BoatFloating
07-17-2006, 04:52 PM
Wow you sure know a lot of secret rules from our DCB handbook, you own one or just a hater also?
I have inside sources..... Never a hater just a regulator..... :)

Havasu Hangin'
07-17-2006, 04:53 PM
BF and Dave go waaaay back.
There's a difference between a "hater" and a "realist." Don't worry- one day...you'll figure it out.

blown dough
07-17-2006, 04:54 PM
There's a difference between a "hater" and a "realist." Don't worry- one day...you'll figure it out.
One day, I guess I'm just still a young pup and don't know better!!!

Havasu1986
07-17-2006, 04:54 PM
Check post #88 Didn't have much to say though

djunkie
07-17-2006, 04:55 PM
This thread is funny. Kilr if your head gets any bigger none of us will fit in these threads with you. DCB is not the only one whos makes good boats you know. :rolleyes: :crossx: :crossx:

blown dough
07-17-2006, 04:56 PM
This thread is funny. Kilr if your head gets any bigger none of us will fit in these threads with you. DCB is not the only one whos makes good boats you know. :rolleyes: :crossx: :crossx:
He didn't say they were the only ones, he also loves bayliners and stingrays, he's very universal.

djunkie
07-17-2006, 04:58 PM
He didn't say they were the only ones, he also loves bayliners and stingrays, he's very universal.
Are we talking about the same Kilr? LOL!!!!!!!!! :rollside: :rollside:

Fire Angler
07-17-2006, 05:00 PM
Someone else makes a good Boat? :confused: :D

blown dough
07-17-2006, 05:02 PM
Are we talking about the same Kilr? LOL!!!!!!!!! :rollside: :rollside:
Yes, its an inside joke, I guess you are on the outside of it if you don't know what I am talking about.

BoatFloating
07-17-2006, 05:05 PM
Yeah I saw that 1 post but Super Charley is good for at least 10 on a thread this size.....
Ole HH is correct me and Hollywood go waaaaaayyyyy back. Back in the day of Mr PB (Pacfic Beach)...
I'm still waiting for Dave to call me back to release the secrets of the the outboard brackets......

djunkie
07-17-2006, 05:05 PM
Yes, its an inside joke, I guess you are on the outside of it if you don't know what I am talking about.
I guess its you that doesn't get what I'm saying. Kilr and I have our own jokes about this subject.

djunkie
07-17-2006, 05:06 PM
Someone else makes a good Boat? :confused: :D
No, DCB is the only one out there. The rest of us are just Haters that can't afford a DCB :rolleyes: :rollside: :rollside:

blown dough
07-17-2006, 05:06 PM
I guess its you that doesn't get what I'm saying. Kilr and I have our own jokes about this subject.
You are the one that asked me if we were talking about the same Kilr, I just gave a little explanation.

blown dough
07-17-2006, 05:08 PM
No, DCB is the only one out there. The rest of us are just Haters that can't afford a DCB :rolleyes: :rollside: :rollside:
You are finally coming around.

djunkie
07-17-2006, 05:08 PM
You are the one that asked me if we were talking about the same Kilr, I just gave a little explanation.
I said that as a joke. Hence the smilies. Although its hard to tell over the internet. :boxed:

mbrown2
07-17-2006, 05:10 PM
Maybe threads like these :rolleyes:

blown dough
I said that as a joke. Hence the smilies. Although its hard to tell over the internet. :boxed:
Sorry my bad, I have to be tough you know I am one of the few DCB women in here, have to be able to hang!!!!

Fire Angler
Do what I did, Skip the DCB and go straight to the Tritoon. :rollside: :D

djunkie
07-17-2006, 05:12 PM
:crossx: :crossx:

djunkie
Sorry my bad, I have to be tough you know I am one of the few DCB women in here, have to be able to hang!!!!
HMMMMMMMM :rollside: :rollside:

BoatFloating
Looking the OG DCB owner making an apperance..... I thought I'd see you in Havasu for the BU regetta last weekend...??????

BoatFloating
07-17-2006, 05:14 PM
Don't tell Mrs Killer that she tried to stab me..... :) :idea:

blown dough
07-17-2006, 05:16 PM
I have Charleys back when he can't post, didn't you get the memo?

blown dough
07-17-2006, 05:17 PM
Don't tell Mrs Killer that she tried to stab me..... :) :idea:
Well sorry about that, she is way cool, so you probably deserved it, us sista's stick 2-gether.

DCBDaytona
07-17-2006, 05:41 PM
This thread is useless and pointless. I knew there was a reason I had an Eliminator...Why the hell did I ever sell it??

blown dough
07-17-2006, 05:45 PM
This thread is useless and pointless. I knew there was a reason I had an Eliminator...Why the hell did I ever sell it??
Aren't most thread useless? Stop your whining and have some fun. Sorry about you luck with the Delaminator and all.

DCBDaytona
07-17-2006, 05:49 PM
Aren't most thread useless? Stop your whining and have some fun. Sorry about you luck with the Delaminator and all.
LOL. I won't even comment...I'm sure Mr. Hemmingson appreciates you! :)

blown dough
07-17-2006, 05:54 PM
I really don't care if he does or not , I love our new boat and that is what counts at the end of the day.

No Name
07-17-2006, 06:00 PM
And the #1 thread of the day goes to kilrtoy for Why do people HATE DCB so much. :notam:
Very entertaining :sleeping: all of you should be ashamed of yourselves. :D :D

DCBDaytona
07-17-2006, 06:00 PM
I really don't care if he does or not , I love our new boat and that is what counts at the end of the day.
I'm glad you're happy...We all know you're a big baller and all, but please keep it to yourself. You're coming off a little snobbish. :p

BLOWN HOWARD
07-17-2006, 06:05 PM
Thats the beautiful thing about living the in good ole USA you can hate who ever you want :argue: :crossx: :crossx:

Bling Bling
07-17-2006, 06:58 PM
First, KILR walk about a mile over to say hi to me this weekend in the channel.
Second, UJ was the only Cat I seen making noise and hauling the mail up river. But then Mr.UJ lake racer focked that up by driving 10 feet away from me and never said hi. Not even a parade DCB wave. It must be his heads swelled up so much around his eyes he can't see left or right. :D Uj your boat look GREAT. You set the bar for the rest of the new DCB 32's.
Now that that's over, all you DCB Homos needed at the Sand Bar this weekend was King DCB Fag Charley himself parked there in his green and orange painted Barney, and all of the colors of the gay rainbow sticker would of been complete. :D

Phat Matt
07-17-2006, 07:06 PM
I think I pretty much hate everyone equally. :argue: :mad:

CornWater
07-17-2006, 07:07 PM
I'm glad you're happy...We all know you're a big baller and all, but please keep it to yourself. You're coming off a little snobbish. :p
Well said...

BoatFloating
07-17-2006, 07:08 PM
First, KILR walk about a mile over to say hi to me this weekend in the channel.
Second, UJ was the only Cat I seen making noise and hauling the mail up river. But then Mr.UJ lake racer focked that up by driving 10 feet away from me and never said hi. Not even a parade DCB wave. It must be his heads swelled up so much around his eyes he can't see left or right. :D Uj your boat look GREAT. You set the bar for the rest of the new DCB 32's.
Now that that's over, all you DCB Homos needed at the Sand Bar this weekend was King DCB Fag Charley himself parked there in his green and orange painted Barney, and all of the colors of the gay rainbow sticker would of been complete. :D
Bam......
Oh my they are going to revoke your Kool Aid card... :idea:

blown dough
07-17-2006, 07:15 PM
Mission Accomplished!!!!!!!

No Name
07-17-2006, 07:40 PM
I would have to agree. :D :D

mbrown2
07-17-2006, 08:00 PM
..... I thought I'd see you in Havasu for the BU regetta last weekend...??????
120+ Degrees + 4ft storm water + Wakeboard boat = Recipe for disaster... :crossx:
Hopefully you waved at some of BU owners....:)

Charley
07-17-2006, 09:24 PM
I may be @ knee level but at least I'm flying :D ... not even Chris Angel could levetate yer ass off the ground... but at least he could blame the failure on Physics....yer ass is the only body mass I know with it's own gravitational pull....but then again at least you have an excuse why 3do's (ock seems to gravitate to it :D
TOUCHE BITCH! :cry: :cry:

BoatFloating
07-17-2006, 09:28 PM
I may be @ knee level but at least I'm flying :D ... not even Chris Angel could levetate yer ass off the ground... but at least he could blame the failure on Physics....yer ass is the only body mass I know with it's own gravitational pull....but then again at least you have an excuse why 3do's (ock seems to gravitate to it :D
TOUCHE BITCH! :cry: :cry:
In my best Underdog voice.....
Here! I Come To SAVE THE DAYYYYYY!!!!!!
Blacksocks1 out...
120+ Degrees + 4ft storm water + Wakeboard boat = Recipe for disaster... :crossx:
Hopefully you waved at some of BU owners....:)
With that weather I bet that regetta went well......... NOT!

Charley
07-17-2006, 09:30 PM
In my best Underdog voice.....
Here! I Come To SAVE THE DAYYYYYY!!!!!!
Blacksocks1 out...
Love ya you almost Italian :rollside:

BoatFloating
07-17-2006, 09:33 PM
Love ya you almost Italian :rollside:
Love you almost an adult... :idea: :)

Charley
07-17-2006, 09:36 PM
I feel bad now for calling yer Carerra-aftershock-wave sloe..... it never occurred to me that you were in the boat evertime you pushed those stix down to run a speed #..... talk about 2 stroke abuse! :rolleyes:

Havasu1986
07-18-2006, 05:40 AM
[QUOTE=Bling Bling]First, KILR walk about a mile over to say hi to me this weekend in the channel.
You must have a DCB or he wanted a Pastrami from the Channel market and you were on the way.

Kilrtoy
07-19-2006, 02:26 PM
[QUOTE=Bling Bling]First, KILR walk about a mile over to say hi to me this weekend in the channel.
You must have a DCB or he wanted a Pastrami from the Channel market and you were on the way.
Neither.. :rollside:
why all the drama on these boards :boxed: :boxed:

djunkie
07-19-2006, 02:29 PM
Neither.. :rollside:
why all the drama on these boards :boxed: :boxed:
You started the thread. Geez!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rollside: :rollside:

Kilrtoy
07-19-2006, 02:32 PM
You started the thread. Geez!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rollside: :rollside:
Oh DID I .... :rollside: :boxed: :)
me drama :p

djunkie
07-19-2006, 02:34 PM
Oh DID I .... :rollside: :boxed: :)
me GAY!!!! :p
I knew it. :crossx: :crossx:

Kilrtoy
07-19-2006, 02:47 PM
I knew it. :crossx: :crossx:
I realy dont like the fact you let everyone know I am a lesbian... :boxed:

probablecause
07-19-2006, 03:09 PM
I realy dont like the fact you let everyone know I am a lesbian... :boxed:
Shouldn't you be on your way home by now?

Kilrtoy
07-19-2006, 03:13 PM
Shouldn't you be on your way home by now?
I WISH..... :rollside:

ChumpChange
07-19-2006, 03:15 PM
I don't think people hate DCBs. It's hard to hate a boat which is a manufactured product. It does no harm to anybody.
It is however, easy to dislike a person who just happens to own a DCB so I'd say that nobody hates DCB. They hate DCB owners.

Sigus
07-19-2006, 03:23 PM
I don't think people hate DCBs. It's hard to hate a boat which is a manufactured product. It does no harm to anybody.
It is however, easy to dislike a person who just happens to own a DCB so I'd say that nobody hates DCB. They hate DCB owners.
So what are you trying to say lumpy!!!!! :p
Nice ride on Saturday Eh.

ChumpChange
07-19-2006, 03:26 PM
So what are you trying to say lumpy!!!!! :p
Nice ride on Saturday Eh.
Definitely a nice ride. I have to ride in other boats more often, especially ones that have as sharp edges as on the DCB. That ride made me start thinking cat someday.

Sigus
07-19-2006, 04:32 PM
Definitely a nice ride. I have to ride in other boats more often, especially ones that have as sharp edges as on the DCB. That ride made me start thinking cat someday.
Next you need to drive it.