PDA

View Full Version : Hey Bling, Grey Goose, Pussy Cat and Trimman

BoatFloating
07-17-2006, 08:52 AM
Looks like we made a wise choice to go to Topock as Havasu got hammered by the storm gnarly......... :crossx: :220v:

phebus
07-17-2006, 09:22 AM
With that group, I would call it a lucky choice. Wise doesn't seem to fit. :D

BoatFloating
07-17-2006, 09:25 AM
With that group, I would call it a lucky choice. Wise doesn't seem to fit. :D
I agree but I'd take lucky over wise any day..... Especially if you own a boat because that's not a wise choice for my sons college fund.... :)

TRIMM MANN
07-17-2006, 09:27 AM
Rocky,
You ain't kiddin. What a ride back.
They closed the Turtle because of wind damage :crossx:

BOBALOO
07-17-2006, 10:31 AM
Rocky,
You ain't kiddin. What a ride back.
They closed the Turtle because of wind damage :crossx:
I thought we were lucky when we got a PRIME beach spot in front of the turtle at 9:30 pm and we were pissed when we found out the turtle was closed. I had a bucket with my NAME ON IT WAITING FOR ME.:D
Saw you guys at the sandbar going up river but we were near the "elitist" boaters and nobody else could pull up past the velvet ropes:D

Kilrtoy
07-17-2006, 12:23 PM
I thought we were lucky when we got a PRIME beach spot in front of the turtle at 9:30 pm and we were pissed when we found out the turtle was closed. I had a bucket with my NAME ON IT WAITING FOR ME.:D
Saw you guys at the sandbar going up river but we were near the "elitist" boaters and nobody else could pull up past the velvet ropes:D
You were a sleep by 945 on saturday night

TRIMM MANN
07-17-2006, 02:14 PM
LOL :crossx:

BOBALOO
07-17-2006, 02:55 PM
You were a sleep by 945 on saturday night
I went to bed, but I wasn't asleep. :crossx:

TUNNEL T
07-17-2006, 05:23 PM
Damage To The Turtle !!!!!!! This Can't Be! Tunnel T

BoatFloating
07-17-2006, 07:31 PM
Damage To The Turtle !!!!!!! This Can't Be! Tunnel T
The Horror....... :crossx: :) Hell that place is a shack all they need is a few more pieces of wood... :)

TOBTEK
07-17-2006, 10:31 PM
Looks like we made a wise choice to go to Topock as Havasu got hammered by the storm gnarly......... :crossx: :220v:
our good friend who is a waitress up at topock made me pay some dudes dinner bill :cool: .... she was saying the family ran to their boat yelling spanish slurs, jumped into a white and sqigely blue designed Aftershock/shockwave/carrera and were seen porpoising down the river at a very low un-impressive speed..... dont know who shes speeking of :rollside: :rollside:
dine and ditching biotch......

TOBTEK
07-17-2006, 10:33 PM
BTW: many thanks to Bling and goose for getting us back safe in the dark. DONT really need to do that again.

Hardly Satisfied
07-18-2006, 01:36 AM
BTW: many thanks to Bling and goose for getting us back safe in the dark. DONT really need to do that again.
Toby did you get a ear full from the better half :rollside:

FREIND OF AA AND TA
07-18-2006, 06:05 AM
our good friend who is a waitress up at topock made me pay some dudes dinner bill :cool: .... she was saying the family ran to their boat yelling spanish slurs, jumped into a white and sqigely blue designed Aftershock/shockwave/carrera and were seen porpoising down the river at a very low un-impressive speed..... dont know who shes speeking of :rollside: :rollside:
HE HE :rollside:

BoatFloating
07-18-2006, 07:49 AM
Never leave a drunk wife in charge of anything....... You should know that motto...... :idea:

the_gray_goose
07-18-2006, 09:45 AM
Toby,
Missed you guy's on sunday. We didn't get on the water till late, and just went to steamboat for some R&R.

TOBTEK
07-18-2006, 09:46 AM
Never leave a drunk wife in charge of anything....... You should know that motto...... :idea:
ALL I know is that we would have been Focked if we let you all boogie down river without us! Gnarley :crossx:

TOBTEK
07-18-2006, 09:50 AM
Toby,
Missed you guy's on sunday. We didn't get on the water till late, and just went to steamboat for some R&R.
I was very bumed Leisa's neck was JACKED worse on Sunday. We filly farted around in the morning, and were outa town by 1pm.... :mad:
WAS bum'ed....... but whata gonna due when your wife is broken? OH yeah, and it was f-ing HOT! :p

the_gray_goose
07-18-2006, 10:46 AM
ALL I know is that we would have been Focked if we let you all boogie down river without us! Gnarley :crossx:
That is why I told you we would wait for you to finish eating before we left.
I have done that trip before and didn't want you to get stuck without someone to follow.Hope Leisa's neck is better, see you both soon.

TOBTEK
07-18-2006, 11:56 AM
That is why I told you we would wait for you to finish eating before we left.
I have done that trip before and didn't want you to get stuck without someone to follow.Hope Leisa's neck is better, see you both soon.
FUNNY...... after we left all you physo's at MIDNIGHT in the middle of the lake, we went through the chanel just for the lights. Some dude and his family are yelling at me......."hey Darren whats up" :) ahhhh NO!

alfonzo
07-18-2006, 09:59 PM
dine and ditching biotch......I forgot all about that. Nice work Rocky.

Hardly Satisfied
07-19-2006, 11:49 AM
I was very bumed Leisa's neck was JACKED worse on Sunday. We filly farted around in the morning, and were outa town by 1pm.... :mad:
WAS bum'ed....... but whata gonna due when your wife is broken? OH yeah, and it was f-ing HOT! :pToby , quite having rough sex :rollside:

Hardly Satisfied
07-19-2006, 11:50 AM
Toby if you had the little one with you , you could have stayed longer :rollside:

ROZ
07-20-2006, 08:16 PM
Don't worry, he'll pay you back in frozen pizzas... As long as he has any left from his website's "first 100 get a pizza promotion" :D

BoatFloating
07-20-2006, 09:17 PM
Don't worry, he'll pay you back in frozen pizzas... As long as he has any left from his website's "first 100 get a pizza promotion" :D
Can't you go over charge someone for a filter basket or something.... :)

ROZ
07-20-2006, 09:36 PM
Can't you go over charge someone for a filter basket or something.... :)
I'm doing my billing now... lol..
This just reminded me that I need to give a woman some vaccum hose tomorrow... Thanks! :D

BoatFloating
07-20-2006, 09:40 PM
I'm doing my billing now... lol..
This just reminded me that I need to give a woman some vaccum hose tomorrow... Thanks! :D
So you're going lay some hose or pipe tomorrow..... I bet the installation charge on those filter baskets have to be quite pricey because it's pretty tough putting those in... :220v:

unleashed
07-21-2006, 02:04 AM
Hey Rocky....Gibson said your boat has more hops than the 100 bunnies he has in his backyard....wtf.....tell trevor...that Shawn says King Shawn will be back to show his Daddy how to drive a boat!
PS Shawn says he'll see you soon...Hopper...
From B2B
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :crossx:

mbrown2
07-21-2006, 06:18 AM
Hey Rocky....Gibson said your boat has more hops than the 100 bunnies he has in his backyard....wtf.....tell trevor...that Shawn says King Shawn will be back to show his Daddy how to drive a boat!
From B2B
Deano
Gotta luv drinking and posting...:)

CornWater
07-21-2006, 07:41 AM
Gotta luv drinking and posting...:)
Good thing you got it in quotes... no day after post deleting...
:)

BoatFloating
07-22-2006, 11:58 AM
From B2B
Deano
Tell Gibby that Rocky will show Chance's daddy how to hold his liqour...... :rollside: And party like a Rock Star not a Jr Rock Star..

CornWater
07-22-2006, 01:36 PM
Tell Gibby that Rocky will show Chance's daddy how to old his liqour...... :rollside: And party like a Rock Star not a Jr Rock Star..
No river this weekend??? When you out next....

BoatFloating
07-22-2006, 05:45 PM
No river this weekend??? When you out next....
Next weekend.... Look for party post