PDA

View Full Version : Getting my feet wet

WTP
07-17-2006, 08:55 AM
Wanted to say hello. :)
We are longtime lurker of ***boat and finally decided we would join the group.
We are afraid we won't have as much time as many of you for posting so we will try to keep our posts direct and to the point.
It appears to the General Public that too many egos have gotten out of control on this board and something needs to be said. As the elected officials, we will do just that.
Don't get me wrong, a big ego is not a bad thing in of itself but it does have everything with the intent of the user. We'll get into more of that as we go.
Some ***boat egos are well deserved and worn quite well for the greater good of the community and we will be the first to appaud them.
That's it for now, just a brief introduction and hello. :rollside:

OutCole'd
07-17-2006, 08:58 AM
Sounds great, welcome.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
07-17-2006, 09:08 AM
So you are the elected officials for the general public? Lets hear what you have to say then! :rollside:
Welcome to HB. :boxed:

SCUBA STEVE
07-17-2006, 09:14 AM
lmao!! Welcome

Cheap Thrills
07-17-2006, 09:26 AM
WTP ? What does that stand for ? Wannabe THREADED Pussy ? LMAO.
Elected Official ? When the hell was the election ? Must have slept through that one.
C.T. The egotistical bastard fired that shot :wink:
By the way , Welcome to the boards :)

Mohave Vice
07-17-2006, 09:29 AM
Welcome!

Jordy
07-17-2006, 09:52 AM
As the elected officials, we will do just that.
Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
:D :D :D

PHX ATC
07-17-2006, 10:30 AM
Are you saying it was a farce? :)

WTP
07-17-2006, 04:13 PM
The election was with the general public, often considered the lurkers here.
It seems you outspoken few have too much to say about everything and that was the reasoning behind excluding you from the election. No offense intended, it's just that most of you outspoken few are never left without an opinion on this board. It's the majority that just do not care for or have time and energy for the conflict that now wish to be heard.
And for the record, we are not nor have ever been, Threaded.
We would also like to point out though; much like Threaded, we would like Topless to STFU.
Keep in mind, WE know many of you. We have been the quiet ones for far too long. Time for me to home now to learn what the others have been up to today.

Johnwithjm
07-17-2006, 04:17 PM
Welcome to the boards. :)

My Man's Sportin' Wood
07-17-2006, 04:18 PM
Interesting. That's all I have to say about that.

Devil's Advocate
07-17-2006, 04:29 PM
Well all-righty then... :)

soupersonic
07-17-2006, 05:03 PM
It seems you outspoken few have too much to say about everything and that was the reasoning behind excluding you from the election. No offense intended, it's just that most of you outspoken few are never left without an opinion on this board. It's the majority that just do not care for or have time and energy for the conflict that now wish to be heard.
We would also like to point out though; much like Threaded, we would like Topless to STFU.
Keep in mind, WE know many of you. We have been the quiet ones for far too long. Time for me to home now to learn what the others have been up to today.
Must be that big fat azz woman from topless's party :rollside:
Oh yea,welcome to the nuthouse :rollside:

blown dough
07-17-2006, 05:05 PM
For him be a newbie he sure typed a whole hell of alot more than I want to read.

core attitude
07-17-2006, 05:24 PM
I can see it now ........all the lurkers gathered around the monitor ........each one wanting to sum up the courage to register as the other lurkers gently prod one another ......you do it, no you, I don't want to get bashed, don't worry .......it'll be O.K., but I'm afraid ........don't worry, we're here for you if they bash you, we'll all help you write your replies .......come on, register.
Is this like a regular Monday night lurker jerk thing you guys do and now you want to actually see what it feels like? Or did the fore play go to far and one of you guys accidentally hit the submit button on the registration page as you blew your load on the key board?

blown dough
07-17-2006, 05:29 PM
I can see it now ........all the lurkers gathered around the monitor ........each one wanting to sum up the courage to register as the other lurkers gently prod one another ......you do it, no you, I don't want to get bashed, don't worry .......it'll be O.K., but I'm afraid ........don't worry, we're here for you if they bash you, we'll all help you write your replies .......come on, register.
Is this like a regular Monday night lurker jerk thing you guys do and now you want to actually see what it feels like? Or did the fore play go to far and one of you guys accidentally hit the submit button on the registration page as you blew your load on the key board?
You go sister (Or brother)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

core attitude
07-17-2006, 05:31 PM
You go sister (Or brother)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That would be brother.

Jordy
07-17-2006, 05:35 PM
Is this like a regular Monday night lurker jerk thing?
Now that's funny right there!!! :D :D :D

soupersonic
07-17-2006, 05:37 PM
That gives off quite the visual,and pretty damn funny to boot.Wheres Tom Brown when you really need him?

blown dough
07-17-2006, 05:39 PM
That would be brother.
Got it!

3 daytona`s
07-17-2006, 05:42 PM
We are afraid we won't have as much time as many of you for posting so we will try to keep our posts direct and to the point.
It appears to the General Public that too many egos have gotten out of control on this board and something needs to be said. As the elected officials, we will do just that.
Don't get me wrong, a big ego is not a bad thing in of itself but it does have everything with the intent of the user. We'll get into more of that as we go.
Some ***boat egos are well deserved and worn quite well for the greater good of the community and we will be the first to appaud them.
The first intelligent post I`ve read welcome Kick Ass :)

No Name
07-17-2006, 06:11 PM
I’m not sure why :confused: but I kind of like this guy or gal? :)

TRUMP TIGHT
07-17-2006, 06:22 PM
So, WTP is going to start bashing the bashers?
Does this mean you registered with the intent of jumping into all the drama right off the bat?
And telling us you only have time for minimal post means your going to duck when blows come back your way?
Well it sounds like....well i dont know.
Welcome....i think.:D

Froggystyle
07-18-2006, 08:49 AM
For him be a newbie he sure typed a whole hell of alot more than I want to read.
You have been here a month... You are a newbie.

HOOTER SLED-
07-18-2006, 09:00 AM
LOL!!!! Focking newbies. :crossx:

topless
07-18-2006, 09:01 AM
Well WTP, sounds like you only registed to start shit and as for your short posts, you sure do ramble. Oh, and welcome

Jordy
07-18-2006, 09:02 AM
Well WTP, sounds like you only registed to start shit
Ya think??? :idea:
Are you going to take that??? :D :D :D

HOOTER SLED-
07-18-2006, 09:03 AM
Well WTP, sounds like you only registed to start shit and as for your short posts, you sure do ramble. Oh, and welcome
Git 'em girl :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
07-18-2006, 09:04 AM
Stiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrr :crossx:

Jordy
07-18-2006, 09:05 AM
Stiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrr :crossx:
Me, stir???? C'mon now... :D :D :D

topless
07-18-2006, 09:07 AM
Maybe he's just one of the kids that Threaded paid to go to a cyber cafe and post for him since he is grounded.

Her454
07-18-2006, 09:43 AM
LMAO, once she figures out what it means, Im sure she'll be all over it............. :rollside:

That Guy
07-18-2006, 09:46 AM
You have been here a month... You are a newbie.
That's funny Wes.....my thoughts as well....oh and for the record, welcome to both of you..... :crossx:

lucky
07-18-2006, 09:47 AM
LMAO, once she figures out what it means, Im sure she'll be all over it............. :rollside:
My long lost Friend - where have you been ?

Jordy
07-18-2006, 09:50 AM
Tell-a-Dia, is that you??? :rolleyes: :notam: :D

Her454
07-18-2006, 10:05 AM
Tell-a-Dia, is that you??? :rolleyes: :notam: :D
What? What did you tell me?

Her454
07-18-2006, 10:06 AM
My long lost Friend - where have you been ?
Observing from the sidelines mostly. Too hot in here lately............. :yuk:

Jordy
07-18-2006, 10:06 AM
What? What did you tell me?
I see you're having a blonde moment today. Must be going around. :notam:

topless
07-18-2006, 10:09 AM
Note to self...........NEVER ask Jordy a question EVER EVER!!!!!!! :mad:

Jordy
07-18-2006, 10:10 AM
I have no idea what you're talking about. :D
Jordy <----blonde today too. ;)

core attitude
07-18-2006, 10:13 AM
You can always just tell him to STFU. :D

topless
07-18-2006, 10:18 AM
I have no idea what you're talking about. :D
Jordy <----blonde today too. ;)Don't feel bad, neither does T.

Jordy
07-18-2006, 10:20 AM
Don't feel bad, neither does T.
That's just the norm though. ;)

a catered life
07-18-2006, 10:22 AM
? :rolleyes:

topless
07-18-2006, 10:22 AM
That's just the norm though. ;)You better watch it before she tells you to STFU. :idea: :crossx:

Jordy
07-18-2006, 10:24 AM
You better watch it before she tells you to STFU. :idea: :crossx:
She's not the boss of me. :D

ROZ
07-18-2006, 11:09 AM
Like a Vegas politician is going to turn this place around :D
Welcome :D
BTW, I hate geting my feet wet, so I wear shoes or atleast flipflops when I enter the water :)

Tom Brown
07-18-2006, 11:25 AM
It seems you outspoken few have too much to say about everything and that was the reasoning behind excluding you from the election.
Good luck with your fight against ego.
Wheres Tom Brown when you really need him?
I've never been needed. Not really.
That's what makes my semi-intelligable bullshit interesting, on occasion.
I hate geting my feet wet, so I wear shoes or atleast flipflops when I enter the water :)
I used to run flip-flops but found they leaked pretty bad.

soupersonic
07-18-2006, 01:02 PM
Tom,I was positive this thread needed a poop story,and i still think WTP is that big fat azz chick that was partying at topless's house,she must have found out we were all making fun of her :rollside:

topless
07-18-2006, 01:13 PM
Tom,I was positive this thread needed a poop story,and i still think WTP is that big fat azz chick that was partying at topless's house,she must have found out we were all making fun of her :rollside:Can't be her. She had to pawn her computer to buy more food.

core attitude
07-18-2006, 02:07 PM
BTW, I hate geting my feet wet, so I wear shoes or atleast flipflops when I enter the water :)
I think he solved his problem by scooting his chair in.......now it lands on the key board.

uvindex
07-18-2006, 02:10 PM
WTP's two little posts have spawned 50 more (including this one). He/she/it seems to have flown the coop. :boxed:

topless
07-18-2006, 02:20 PM
WTP's two little posts have spawned 50 more (including this one). He/she/it seems to have flown the coop. :boxed:Well did you notice that he does refer to himself as we.

Cheap Thrills
07-18-2006, 02:30 PM
Well did you notice that he does refer to himself as we.
Multiple Personality Disorder . :D Schizo .....
C.T. :wink:

core attitude
07-18-2006, 02:34 PM
Multiple Personality Disorder . :D Schizo .....
Why do you consider it a disorder, some of us consider it a blessing, I think people like you are just jealous that people like us always have someone to talk to.

Cheap Thrills
07-18-2006, 02:39 PM
Why do you consider it a disorder, some of us consider it a blessing, I think people like you are just jealous that people like us always have someone to talk to.
Just the clinical name for it not being judgeMENTAL. :D

core attitude
07-18-2006, 02:43 PM
Just the clinical name for it not being judgeMENTAL. :D
We forgive you.........

topless
07-18-2006, 02:55 PM
We forgive you.........LOL Core, YA'LL are cracking me up today.

core attitude
07-18-2006, 03:10 PM
LOL Core, YA'LL are cracking me up today.
We try........

Tom Brown
07-18-2006, 03:12 PM
Tom,I was positive this thread needed a poop story...
I wish I could oblige but everything is operating smoothly for me at the moment. :(
WTP's two little posts have spawned 50 more (including this one). He/she/it seems to have flown the coop. :boxed:
Don't be concerned. He's still here. :D

Carrera 26
07-18-2006, 07:10 PM
Maybe he's just one of the kids that Threaded paid to go to a cyber cafe and post for him since he is grounded.
Toppless find another reason. Mabee you should worry about yourself. Dont you have some one at home you can talk too? Stop starting shit.

Carrera 26
07-18-2006, 07:13 PM
Thats the best post all year
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g264/Threaded/4953836.gif

topless
07-18-2006, 08:50 PM
Thats the best post all year
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g264/Threaded/4953836.gifCome on Threaded, you can do better than that. Oh wait, I take that back. No you can't. You really need to just move on with your life before you totally jeapardize your business to the point of no return.

topless
07-18-2006, 08:59 PM
Toppless find another reason. Mabee you should worry about yourself. Dont you have some one at home you can talk too? Stop starting shit.Starting shit? Who is the one who has had at least 12 ne screen names in the last 3 weeks?

Carrera 26
07-18-2006, 09:03 PM
Starting shit? Who is the one who has had at least 12 ne screen names in the last 3 weeks?
Your right 13 screen names and this affects you how?

Carrera 26
07-18-2006, 09:07 PM
Come on Threaded, you can do better than that. Oh wait, I take that back. No you can't. You really need to just move on with your life before you totally jeapardize your business to the point of no return.
How does this affect my business. Open your eyes. I may have jeapardized my respect for you thats for shure. P.S My businesss is just fine.

topless
07-19-2006, 12:23 AM
How does this affect my business. Open your eyes. I may have jeapardized my respect for you thats for shure. P.S My businesss is just fine.Well seems to me word travels here on HB and you never know wo is lurking here. Thats how this could jepordize your business. Speaking of respect, after your recent posts, I have toatally lost all respect for you just as many others here have. Try to grow up sometime soon would ya?

WTP
07-19-2006, 08:31 AM
Here in lies the problem Topless.
You seem to have such a high opinion of yourself that we feel you might just be that, high. Either quit smoking that chit or resolve yourself to knowing that for the most part WE don’t really give 2 chits about what you think or what you might think affects others.
There are times, as earlier in this thread, that you can be quite pleasant with a sharp wit and a good sense of humor. That Topless we have no problem with, that Topless we even like. Give yourself and the rest of us a break and leave it at that.
We don’t know Threaded from Adam, we are not really sure why you dislike the person so much, nor do we care. We also do not care to know why you disliked your house guests from the other night. We are saddened and tired of your low self esteem causing you to make fun of them and others people solely based on their physical attributes.
You also lacked the fortitude to say anything to their face, coward.
Your old tired bitter as s sure aint winning no beauty contests.
What do you care if Threaded has 100 screen names, can YOU grow up please?
That’s the Topless we don’t care to see read about any more. We have mutual friends and understand you to be a decent person, just cut the crap. Got it? Good.
We have not run off, we work and have families. We will not be around to respond to every post, that is not OUR point. The thing to keep in mind is, WE are many, WE are everywhere and WE are watching.

Jordy
07-19-2006, 08:33 AM
The thing to keep in mind is, WE are many, WE are everywhere and WE are watching.
One personality with multiple screen names is against the rules, however, I wonder how multiple personalities on one screen name fits in?? :D :D :D

core attitude
07-19-2006, 08:38 AM
Is it possible to lighten up on the We We references.........every time I read a post I have to take a piss.......

WTP
07-19-2006, 08:43 AM
We understand the rules as they stand Jordy. We just don't feel we need Topless to enforce them.
Speaking of you though Jordy, there are a couple points we would like to make.
You were involved in a bitter battle of late. We were concerned about the harshness you were showing towards another, it seemed out of character. Being that several of us know you personally we just figured somehow behind the scenes the guy did something and deserved it but;
We hate all of your nut swingers.
We do like you Jordy.
Shave them nuts and save yourself from some of those nut swingers attempting to drag you down by the short and curlies. You are a better man than that.

Jordy
07-19-2006, 08:47 AM
We do like you Jordy.
SWEET!!! :D :D :D

ChumpChange
07-19-2006, 08:48 AM
Well seems to me word travels here on HB and you never know wo is lurking here. Thats how this could jepordize your business.
So let me get this straight. A business owner who does not have a boat and works somewhere in the midwest will think to himself to check the HB forums to see if a business is worthy of thier business. That seems far fetched. Since when did the forums replace the BBB? Do you take the comments you read from the forums and put them as general complaints at the BBB?
If somebody relied on these forums for their business, they would be out of business. For the love, he operates a screen printing company! You really think being a tool on these forums are going to affect him? I'm sure he gets business from other places beside pitching his business here. You almost sound like a child who knows nothing about business with that comment. BOTH of you are arguing with each other like children.

core attitude
07-19-2006, 08:48 AM
Hey!!!!!!! How about addressing the We We thing so “we” can give my bladder a break.........would you consider “Us The People”?

topless
07-19-2006, 09:29 AM
So let me get this straight. A business owner who does not have a boat and works somewhere in the midwest will think to himself to check the HB forums to see if a business is worthy of thier business. That seems far fetched. Since when did the forums replace the BBB? Do you take the comments you read from the forums and put them as general complaints at the BBB?
If somebody relied on these forums for their business, they would be out of business. For the love, he operates a screen printing company! You really think being a tool on these forums are going to affect him? I'm sure he gets business from other places beside pitching his business here. You almost sound like a child who knows nothing about business with that comment. BOTH of you are arguing with each other like children.
First of all, I work at the BBB and added info to his file to increase his rating. I would never file a false complaint because that in itself could get me fired. I never started this shit with threaded. As a matter of fact, I looked at his website and found his product to look very good and of high quality. I do however do NOT condone him saying things like "I'll wipe my ass with the shirts I owe you and won't send them to you" kind of crap.
I also know that being a business owner that you can't make everyone happy therefore, some people will complain. The problem is NOT his business but the fact that people here do like to do business with other members. As you have seen before, when you fock people over here, word does get around. The BBB has little effect on what Tony does or does not do in relation to this forum because word of mouth goes a long way.
The people who call us to get a report on his company never know who complained only why they complained and they also know if the company tried to resolve it. I have no bearing what so ever on that. As far as being across country, that too is not true, he is local so I have access to his file and is why I helped him bring his rating up.
The multiple screen name thing is a totally separate issue. I ignored it until he or someone he had do it started screwing up every thread on this place last Friday night. He got bent out of shape, banned again, created another new screen name AGAIN and started with me (who remember had nothing to do with the original issue) Now if you think it is childish, go right ahead and think it because your opinion means nothing on the internet.
Have a good day.
Top (childish) less :)

Sherpa
07-19-2006, 10:05 AM
IP check, isle 3.........
dork.
--Sherpa

core attitude
07-19-2006, 10:12 AM
Sherpa, I like your avatar......is that really yours?

topless
07-19-2006, 10:14 AM
Sherpa, I like your avatar......is that really yours?Don't you mean we???? :crossx:

core attitude
07-19-2006, 10:16 AM
Don't you mean we???? :crossx:
Crap........you got us. :)

Carrera 26
07-19-2006, 07:46 PM
[QUOTE=Carrera 26][QUOTE=topless]First of all, I work at the BBB and added info to his file to increase his rating.
So you can make a sale
I would never file a false complaint because that in itself could get me fired. I never started this shit with threaded.
Yes you did. Does your word mean anything to you?
As a matter of fact, I looked at his website and found his product to look very good and of high quality. I do however do NOT condone him saying things like "I'll wipe my ass with the shirts I owe you and won't send them to you" kind of crap.
www.threaded.net
Are you kidding you talk shit about your friends. Secondly this is the internet so you should have not read the post if you were going to cry.
Oh and it had nothing to do with you
I also know that being a business owner that you can't make everyone happy therefore, some people will complain. The problem is NOT his business but the fact that people here do like to do business with other members. As you have seen before, when you fock people over here, word does get around.
Thats so right so watch what you say.
The BBB has little effect on what Tony does or does not do in relation to this forum because word of mouth goes a long way.
She tryed to sell me a membership and i told her to stop calling only 400.00 per year she said. So we wont give you a F
Blackmale or Business im confused?
The people who call us to get a report on his company never know who complained only why they complained and they also know if the company tried to resolve it. I have no bearing what so ever on that. As far as being across country, that too is not true, he is local so I have access to his file and is why I helped him bring his rating up.
The multiple screen name thing is a totally separate issue. I ignored it until he or someone he had do it started screwing up every thread on this place last Friday night.
How do I know you didnt do that to make me look bad. Your very sneaky. Hide behing the avatar and talk Shit to people that never wanted or tryed to make you mad.
He got bent out of shape, banned again, created another new screen name AGAIN and started with me (who remember had nothing to do with the original issue) Now if you think it is childish, go right ahead and think it because your opinion means nothing on the internet.
Your opinion is clouded and disturbed

soupersonic
07-19-2006, 07:55 PM
Here in lies the problem Topless.
You seem to have such a high opinion of yourself that we feel you might just be that, high. Either quit smoking that chit or resolve yourself to knowing that for the most part WE don’t really give 2 chits about what you think or what you might think affects others
And WE ***boat forum people are supposed to give 2 chits about what someone with 4 posts is saying,you carry alot of weight here :rolleyes:

Devil's Advocate
07-19-2006, 08:08 PM
This thread could not be any gayer.
:D

Havasu1986
07-19-2006, 08:33 PM
That is 10 wasted minutes of my life I will never get back.

core attitude
07-19-2006, 08:37 PM
The thing to keep in mind is, WE are many, WE are everywhere and WE are watching.
O.K........what am I doing right now?

Jordy
07-19-2006, 09:05 PM
O.K........what am we doing right now?
Fixed it. ;)

core attitude
07-19-2006, 09:11 PM
Fixed it. ;)
We've been fighting, hence I'm thinking of going it alone. Needless to say I/we have been somewhat confused lately and not ourselves at all. Thanks for the support Jordy, it means the world to us.

topless
07-20-2006, 01:25 AM
I'm getting another headache. I'm going bactk to bed so Threaded can argue with himself. This is rediculous. Night Night.