PDA

View Full Version : Tom Slick

Reaper1
08-08-2003, 02:37 PM
Yo Slick, sent you a PM and did not get a reply. Why you dissin homey? :p
Holla Back

Tom Slick
08-08-2003, 03:20 PM
Yo, I aint disssssin DOG. I didn't reply because I already talked to you over the phone. Do you remember our convo? :rolleyes: I said that I had no idea what I was doing over Labor Day. If you guys need to fill the slots, go for it. Like usual it will most likely be last minute for me. If there is room for us and we decide to go, that will be great. If not I will make other arrangements. Thanks for the invite anyhoo. :D I will let you know as soon as I know.

Three Days Only
08-08-2003, 05:59 PM
slick, go to the river. I should have the new cat on Aug 27 or 28. Taking delivery in Las Vegas, and going straight to Havasu.
See Ya Out There Lover Boy

alfanzo
08-09-2003, 05:42 PM
Hey T.Slick,what are you doing 4 labor day weekend????????????????????????????????? wink

Reaper1
08-11-2003, 06:39 AM
I'll keep you updated Coolio. wink

Tom Slick
08-11-2003, 11:45 AM
Hey 3-Days and Alfanzo,
Missed you guys this weekend. I'm not sure about Labor Day weekend yet.

Charley
08-11-2003, 01:01 PM
Three Days Only:
slick, go to the river. I should have the new cat on Aug 27 or 28. Taking delivery in Las Vegas, and going straight to Havasu.
See Ya Out There Lover Boy I cant wait to see this boat..... may have to make a special trip wink

BoatFloating
08-11-2003, 01:18 PM
Hey Slick, had a great time this weekend, hope to see ya on Labor Day. Dinner was kinda interesting huh??????

Reaper1
08-11-2003, 01:51 PM
BoatFloating:
Hey Slick, had a great time this weekend, hope to see ya on Labor Day. Dinner was kinda interesting huh?????? Did you guys have another food fight??? :D

Tom Slick
08-11-2003, 03:25 PM
Boat Floating,
It was a blast hanging out with your drunk ass this weekend. You are my new hero. I have never seen anyone that wasted for the length of time that you were. You can trully hold your own with the best of them. :D
Dinner was great until the drama unfolded. I guess that there is a side to every story, and I don't want to get in the middle of this one. I just hope that everyone can get over it and be cool. I really don't think that friend #1 meant to do what he did, and I think it wasn't intended to happen the way that it did, but again there are two sides to every story. I know that he didn't mean anything by it. I think that when alcohol is involved things tend to get blown out of proportion.
Anyway, good to see all of you and I hope that Trevor had a good B-day. See you maybe on Labor Day. Actually I hope not, because that would mean that someone stepped up to the plate and bought my boat. :D

BoatFloating
08-11-2003, 04:28 PM
When you don't have your boat you can do that stuff. The great part I was able to back Bling's trailer in no problem, don't ask me how? I think everything is cool and it was drinking induced.
Reaper, there was only a small food fight nothing that crazy. I love that Goose stuff now, you feel like a champ the next morning. :D :D

Tom Slick
08-11-2003, 05:34 PM
With as much Goose as you must have consumed, you had to at least have had a stomach ache the next morning. You are bad mother f!@# if you didn't. :D

Jrocket
08-11-2003, 06:21 PM
Charley:
Three Days Only:
See Ya Out There Lover Boy I cant wait to see this boat..... may have to make a special trip wink And what boat might this be? :D

LAVEYSABRE575
08-11-2003, 06:34 PM
rocket whats up, im curious do u live in orangecrest theres a 26 dcb couple streets over from me just curious .....derek

Jrocket
08-11-2003, 06:46 PM
LAVEYSABRE575:
rocket whats up, im curious do u live in orangecrest theres a 26 dcb couple streets over from me just curious .....derek Ummmmmm could be! What street is it on?

LAVEYSABRE575
08-11-2003, 06:57 PM
yarrow

LAVEYSABRE575
08-11-2003, 06:58 PM
sorry i think its chesterfield

Jrocket
08-11-2003, 07:59 PM
Nope thats not me. :D

alfanzo
08-11-2003, 10:36 PM
Hey boatfloating, is this a thing now? Your wife one weekend you the next. I've seen both of you in rare form, I could only imagine this weekend. Wish i was there to see it, or maybe not...????Can't wait till your party, I'm craving punch and cake,yummmmmmmmm.Its gonna ge a real groovy time. Dont forget the POPOV! :D

BoatFloating
08-12-2003, 01:00 PM
alfanzo:
Hey boatfloating, is this a thing now? Your wife one weekend you the next. I've seen both of you in rare form, I could only imagine this weekend. Wish i was there to see it, or maybe not...????Can't wait till your party, I'm craving punch and cake,yummmmmmmmm.Its gonna ge a real groovy time. Dont forget the POPOV! :D You can't handle the GOOSE I'm going to need de-tox after Labor Day then the Party. Can't wait......

Three Days Only
08-12-2003, 07:27 PM
Charley:
I cant wait to see this boat..... may have to make a special trip wink [/QB]Charlie, I will PM you when I know when and where that thing is going to arrive. I wouldnt want to see you make a wasted trip, if it takes a few extra days. Labor Day might be cutting it close with the transport company, but that is still the plan.
[ August 12, 2003, 08:28 PM: Message edited by: Three Days Only ]

Jrocket
08-12-2003, 07:28 PM
This boat top secret or what? What did you get? :D

Three Days Only
08-12-2003, 07:29 PM
J-Rocket,
You shall see my friend. It has some east coast charm!!!

Three Days Only
08-12-2003, 07:31 PM
Boat Flotin In Vomit,
sounds like you had a good time. I always seem to miss when you get train wrecked lately. C-ya out there over labor day!!! Did Master T get his package via the brown man or what?
Love you long time

Havasu Hangin'
08-12-2003, 07:32 PM
Three Days Only:
You shall see my friend. It has some east coast charm!!! I'm gonna saaaaay....
..Spectre.

Tom Slick
08-12-2003, 07:39 PM
Who is Master T?

Three Days Only
08-12-2003, 07:41 PM
Tom Slick:
Who is Master T? Master Trevor - BF's kid!!! Come on slick where you been?

Three Days Only
08-12-2003, 07:42 PM
PS Slick - Brown Man = UPS GUY

Tom Slick
08-12-2003, 07:46 PM
I know who the brown man is. I didn't know that Trevor was Master T. Maybe he will pay attention to me if I call him by the correct name next time. :D
How are things coming with the new rig?

Three Days Only
08-12-2003, 07:50 PM
Leaving this thursday night on the red eye! FL. here I come. I hope they have goose in tampa. I will call you when I know exactly what is up. I might hate it when I see it, but I doubt it. I have not been sleeping very well, I think it is the anticipation of finally seeing this boat in front of me and not in pictures or videos. I will also get pictures of anything cool at the factory, like maybe the new 40. C-ya soon. Say hi to the Misses.

BoatFloating
08-12-2003, 08:01 PM
Three Days Only:
Boat Flotin In Vomit,
sounds like you had a good time. I always seem to miss when you get train wrecked lately. C-ya out there over labor day!!! Did Master T get his package via the brown man or what?
Love you long time 3 Days, just to clear up a few things I didn't Elizabeth Hurley . and Master T did get the gift and thanks again to your family and thinking of him.
Now should we tell our Lompa brother HH what you got him?????? Well HH, he got a RC Boat with 3 big blocks. Do you have any idea how we can sneek it by the Sandbar police??????
By the way you know my dad was a UPS guy?
This why I like to wear brown and have a big package wink

alfanzo
08-12-2003, 09:25 PM
BoatFloating
[Q]You can't handle the GOOSE
--------------------------------------------
I'm sorry to say my dear friend BF, I will be HANDLING and DRINKING the GOOSE, dont you worry your pretty little head.
P.S. we will bring MASTER T's little b-day gift to the next function.Wish we could have been there.

Three Days Only
08-13-2003, 11:41 AM
Boat Floatin,
Elizabeth Hurley, What the F are you talking about?

Three Days Only
08-13-2003, 01:00 PM
Throw up, I got it finally 1 hour and 30 minutes later. Boy, im slow!!!!!!!!

BoatFloating
08-13-2003, 01:42 PM
Three Days Only:
Boat Floatin,
Elizabeth Hurley, What the F are you talking about? Hurley as in Hurl, Puke and Vomit You are slow.....

Three Days Only
08-13-2003, 07:25 PM
BoatFloating:
Three Days Only:
Boat Floatin,
Elizabeth Hurley, What the F are you talking about? Hurley as in Hurl, Puke and Vomit You are slow..... I Know, I know, dont rub it in! It must be the aftermath of the Fiesta - Viva La Fiesta.

alfanzo
08-13-2003, 10:21 PM
Hey 3 Days, if i dont get a chance to talk to you,(cause i'm in working downtown LA and my high dollar crapy new VERIZON phone gets sparatic reception)Good luck in Florida. Hope the @#$@ works out,can't wait. :cool:

Three Days Only
08-14-2003, 08:17 AM
Alf,
Im going to craker her like a shotgun and fillherupinbothtubes. I will take pictures of all the hoes and hookers and be sure to send them to you. Stay off the Hennesey while im gone, that crap will make your hair curl up. l8tr
Its three days only!!! My only questions is how many bottles of goose will fit in the back storage.