PDA

View Full Version : July 22nd Poker Run

wetnwild
07-18-2006, 07:26 AM
Fellow Hot Boaters, you may have seen my other posts in upcoming events regarding the Tennessee River Rally Poker Run, But I have had a few questions regarding the event. There are seven boats coming from the Nashville area on Friday July 21, 2006. Our event schedule is for pre-registration from 5-7pm, there will be couple of boats giving boat rides to the clients of Sertoma Center. These Clients have disabilities, and typically not fortunate to have the ability to use our lakes and enjoy boating like many of us get to. During the day, I have been told there will be a couple of boats running the lake, come-by register, participate in the boat rides for Sertoma Clients, then around 7 we have an unofficial on the water dinner&drinks(pay on your own) At Jenna's Resturant at Chota Marina. Seating around 25 with additional standing bar room. Slips reserved. There are 3-4 boats going back to Ft. Loudon Marina hooking up to shore power and staying the night on the boats. Saturday 10 am registration starts, 12o'clock is lunch, 1 o'clock All Boats depart, (we have 2 courses, 30 mile and 100 mile) everyone meet back at Ft. Loudon Marina for 6pm dinner hopefully 9 we are wrapped up, then we can just hang out and wait on the fireworks around 9:45pm.
John Johannes has been intouch with the guys coming from nashville. He can be reached at tennesseesplash@hotmail.com or 865-388-3544.
Or you can reach me at 865-740-5599, MBC123@msn.com or p.m. me here.

NashvilleBound
07-19-2006, 02:41 PM
We are headed up Sat morning early....5AM.... I will be picking up that guy and his Howwwward at the 840/40 junction at 5:30. If anyone else is wanting to follow (or lead) let me know.......

wetnwild
07-20-2006, 06:38 AM
Are you part of the group coming from the Music City Power Boat Association? There is a group coming from the Nashville Area, but they are Leaving Nashville on Friday around noon. Look forward to seeing you guys at the event. All the details are coming together.