PDA

View Full Version : were can I get my 7.3 Diesel Excursion serviced?

SurfOnH20
07-18-2006, 08:38 AM
I was hoping someone can suggest a mechanic to service (oil, brakes, tires, etc) my Excursion in the Orange County area. I am tired of the dealership bending me over..I live in Huntington Beach...Thanks again fellow HB's...
Pat

Garrddogg
07-18-2006, 09:12 AM
I use a little place called diesel tune they installed my whole Banks kit on my f550!! I think ther're on firestone just east of the 605..
They KNOW diesels!

ultra27jay
07-18-2006, 01:31 PM
I was hoping someone can suggest a mechanic to service (oil, brakes, tires, etc) my Excursion in the Orange County area. I am tired of the dealership bending me over..I live in Huntington Beach...Thanks again fellow HB's...
Pat
PM. SHADOW.

AZJD
07-18-2006, 01:58 PM
Hurry up and take it to the Jay, and hopefully they can get you in a Duramax.....don't worry they will service that Ford before they wholesale it! :)

Stiletto24
07-18-2006, 02:19 PM
I take mine to Ford West In Bellflower. Talk to Ron Stayer in service.
http://www.fordwest.com

HavasuSelect
07-18-2006, 03:25 PM
I take mine to Ford West In Bellflower. Talk to Ron Stayer in service.
http://www.fordwest.com
I take mine To Servando at Ford West. He's a great guy.

SLOWMAN
07-18-2006, 04:23 PM
Pat
Louis Rubalacava at Ken Grody Ford. He works on my 7.3 Excursion and 6.0 Dually. Excellent customer service always on top of everything, never over sells anything to you, been going to him for 4+ years...

boater72
07-18-2006, 05:17 PM
Louis Rubalacava at Ken Grody Ford. He works on my 7.3 Excursion and 6.0 Dually. Excellent customer service always on top of everything, never over sells anything to you, been going to him for 4+ years...
Just got my truck back from Ken Grody today.

gqchris
07-18-2006, 06:35 PM
Yes, Louis is a good guy. Our service dept is very aftermarket friendly and we install all the upgrades etc. Let me know if you need the names of any other service advisors here that are top notch! Louis does get busy at times.