PDA

View Full Version : kite boarding /surfing ?

lucky
07-18-2006, 12:22 PM
any one have a retail store / outlet - I'm interested in trying this - as i pass clearlake daily i have noticed a narly wind - and no one is doing it up hear - I would like to try it - chris

lucky
07-18-2006, 02:33 PM
ttt

BajaMike
07-18-2006, 03:11 PM
I've heard that lake has become very polluted...is that true?
:confused:

Dave C
07-18-2006, 03:17 PM
crash test dummy eh.....
we were looking for volunteers we just couldn't find any without any brains to start with..... ;) ;) :rollside:

uclahater
07-18-2006, 03:18 PM
I've heard that lake has become very polluted...is that true?
:confused:
If Lucky goes in it you can count on it being polluted :idea: :rollside: :crossx:

BajaMike
07-18-2006, 03:57 PM
If Lucky goes in it you can count on it being polluted :idea: :rollside: :crossx:
Funny....:D
I heard somewhere that the one of the geotheral utilities is going to pump polluted water out of Clear Lake and pipe it all the way to Santa Rosa, and dump it into one of thier geothermal wells, to get more energy and to help clean the lake....
:idea:

lucky
07-18-2006, 07:41 PM
sorry hater but a dirty mind doesn't come clean with water :) that was funny shit -- Clearlake hasn't changed - still cleaner than smells some more ( elisinor - ) the problem with clearlake is its average depth is like 10 feet - i said average so it gets alot of alge and hydrilla - towards the end of summer - Its not my primary lake , because of it ( ok the first time i put my cruiser in was fourth of July - but i had a blast - at soda bay ! ps have i told the rest of the world that "sarge is a homo " heheh