PDA

View Full Version : Taco Tuesday...

Waldo
07-18-2006, 03:33 PM
Taking the family in the golf cart to our local taco place...Love the $1 tacos, $1.50 cervezas, chips & salsa, atmosphere, etc...
Anyone else hittin' up their local carniceria tonight??? :D :D :D

Mrs. casean
07-18-2006, 03:49 PM
Taking the family in the golf cart to our local taco place...Love the $1 tacos, $1.50 cervezas, chips & salsa, atmosphere, etc...
Sounds like a good place!!! No taco tuesday for us though. Have Fun!

BajaMike
07-18-2006, 04:17 PM
Where do you go?? I sometimes go to Flamingo in Mission Viejo or Fred's in Dana Point on my way home from work... :idea:
:rollside:

chub
07-18-2006, 04:19 PM
I'm going to the OC fair again tonight. There's gonna be plenty o taco there tonight. :p

Brian
07-18-2006, 04:26 PM
Great idea, think I'll whip some up. Best part is the fresh made corn tortilla shells, cooked just enough to get a lil chewy. Filling's not bad either, cooked up with pepper, salt, garlic, chili powder, crushed red pepper (little goes a long way), then simmered with chunky salsa. Man I'm hungry now. Better go make dinner!
:cool:

RitcheyRch
07-18-2006, 04:30 PM
Sounds yummie

pixilatedpussy
07-18-2006, 04:34 PM
Yummy! We had tacos for lunch! Where ya headed?

JB in so cal
07-18-2006, 04:42 PM
Where do you go?? I sometimes go to Flamingo in Mission Viejo or Fred's in Dana Point on my way home from work... :idea:
Ya' even hit up El Patio on fridays for fish tacos? A couple of them and a Bohemia. Damn!!!

bruddah
07-18-2006, 04:50 PM
the lady cooked up some delicious chicken fajitas for dinner tonight!! all fresh onions and peppers... yuuum. Even got left overs for lunch tomorrow! :)
me and the guys have taco thursday! after we have class on thurs there is nothing like hittin up the happy hour and gettin dollar beef or chicken tacos and 1.50 shots of tequila. but cervezas usually do the job

Bruddah's Gal
07-18-2006, 05:00 PM
thats right baby....i'll cook up anything for my man! :wink:

Waldo
07-19-2006, 08:17 AM
Where do you go??
Yummy! We had tacos for lunch! Where ya headed?
Taco Mesa in Ladera. It's about a mile from our place and they have outside seating & a fountain so the kiddies can run around and play after.
I always get two carnitas tacos and make them into four (they give you double corn torts). Plenty of cabbage mix, guac, hot sauce, lime, & BEER! I'm getting hungry thinking about it.

Goad
07-19-2006, 10:53 AM
i hit up the freds in HB last week....nice views of hot chicks, but a bunch of the typical OC bro's...
I tried out Tortilla Flats in MV off Margarite a couple of nights.....nice place....its right on a lake.... but it sure attracts some trashy people.
Where is this Flamingo's you speak of?

whitefire
07-19-2006, 11:06 AM
freds is always good for the eye candy and time fighters...but i feel more at home with the kind at Tortilla Flats. Both good times

Goad
07-19-2006, 11:11 AM
freds is always good for the eye candy and time fighters...but i feel more at home with the kind at Tortilla Flats. Both good times
im sure Flats is great for a saturday afternoon margarita or sunday brunch......but have you ever been there on a tuesday night?