PDA

View Full Version : I had to laugh tonight!

3 daytona`s
07-18-2006, 06:15 PM
Just watched a couple over in the war zone just freaking out why the USA is sitting on their ass and not getting them out of harms way.The news reported just minutes before the State department hired a cruise ship from Greese to help rescue at no cost to our citizens,NICE!! where do I sign up for the free cruise option.I`m telling you folks if I elect to travel abroad I`m taking this in my hands and no one is responsible but me.I feel for them but you went on your choice knowing full well that the world is a time bomb and Americans are hated what do you expect.I feel we have priorities elsewhere then get to you.

moneypit
07-18-2006, 06:26 PM
Ummm your going on vacation to what country?

TheLurker
07-18-2006, 06:29 PM
I saw that and was wondering how long it took them to get to Lebanon from when the moment they decided to go to when they arrived there.
I'm sure it was much more than a week and they are bitching about how long it took to get them out.

3 daytona`s
07-18-2006, 06:32 PM
Ummm your going on vacation to what country?
Are you nuts?

Outnumbered
07-18-2006, 06:37 PM
Just watched a couple over in the war zone just freaking out why the USA is sitting on their ass and not getting them out of harms way.The news reported just minutes before the State department hired a cruise ship from Greese to help rescue at no cost to our citizens,NICE!! where do I sign up for the free cruise option.I`m telling you folks if I elect to travel abroad I`m taking this in my hands and no one is responsible but me.I feel for them but you went on your choice knowing full well that the world is a time bomb and Americans are hated what do you expect.I feel we have priorities elsewhere then get to you.
Glad I'm not the only one with this opinion. I was getting pissed watching the news. The charge was only $100 to $200 per person. They would have to pay more than that to get home if nothing had happened. WTF? What do they expect even being an American in that part of the world? People are sofa king ignorant. :mad: :mad: