PDA

View Full Version : Where can I get my boat bottem fixed?

bkplesh
07-18-2006, 07:38 PM
The center sponson (sp) fixed? I think that is where my porpoising problem lies. So I need to find someone that can help me out and not bend me over. I fix the problem with trim tabs,but would like not to have them on my other boat.

a catered life
07-18-2006, 08:13 PM
welcome
the best person to help you will be Don at pats fiberglass in upland 909 9463089 awesome work and awesome price

RitcheyRch
07-19-2006, 04:08 AM
Where are you located?

Rod-64
07-19-2006, 04:10 AM
Where are you located?
Either San Diego or South Dakota. :crossx:

RitcheyRch
07-19-2006, 04:43 AM
I saw the "sd" but figured could mean a lot of things...hahahaha
:)
Either San Diego or South Dakota. :crossx:

bkplesh
07-19-2006, 02:15 PM
Where are you located?
Sorry,I"m in san deigo. :idea:

RitcheyRch
07-19-2006, 02:38 PM
No problem. Dont know of any place out there.
Sorry,I"m in san deigo. :idea:

Keith E. Sayre
07-19-2006, 04:11 PM
what type of boat is it?
Keith Sayre

Froggystyle
07-20-2006, 07:57 AM
what type of boat is it?
Keith Sayre
Exactly... I am thinking that you should go to the manufacturer if the hull is causing a porpoise...
What Keith said...

bkplesh
07-20-2006, 02:22 PM
Exactly... I am thinking that you should go to the manufacturer if the hull is causing a porpoise...
What Keith said...
The boat builder when out of bussiness. But I would like to fix the one I have. Back to Keith, at is a openbow tunnel hull, IT's a modifed copy of a old 21 foot daytona eliminator that they shorting 6 inches. That is was I think the problem lies! Also made a openbow top too. They made two different center pods for the mold. one shorter for a jets and one longer for a outboard. I don't know why they do that,but they did. I love my boat. And I like the other one I have, but I just don't want to put on all the extra part on the back to make it work or go to a single outboard. For some reason a single outboard with a whales tail and a four blade prop, Runs great. With litttle to no porpoising.

BajaMike
07-20-2006, 02:44 PM
The boat builder when out of bussiness. But I would like to fix the one I have. Back to Keith, at is a openbow tunnel hull, IT's a modifed copy of a old 21 foot daytona eliminator that they shorting 6 inches. That is was I think the problem lies! Also made a openbow top too. They made two different center pods. one shorter of jets and one of outboard. I don't know why they do that,but they did. I love the boat. And I like the other one I have, but I just don't want to put on all the extra part on the back to make it work or go to a single outboard. For some reason a single outboard with a whales tail and a four blade prop, Runs great. With litttle to no porpoising.
What???:confused:
:D

bkplesh
07-20-2006, 03:19 PM
:220v: The boat builder when out of bussiness. But I would like to fix the one I have. Back to Keith, at is a openbow tunnel hull, IT's a modifed copy of a old 21 foot daytona eliminator that they shorting 6 inches. That is was I think the problem lies! Also made a openbow top too. They made two different center pods for the mold. one shorter for a jets and one longer for a outboard. I don't know why they do that,but they did. I love my boat. And I like the other one I have, but I just don't want to put on all the extra part on the back to make it work or go to a single outboard. For some reason a single outboard with a whales tail and a four blade prop, Runs great. With litttle to no porpoising.oops :rollside: