PDA

View Full Version : I Hate Mother Fkn" Theifs...

YeLLowBoaT
07-18-2006, 08:00 PM
I just got back from dinner with friends.... some MOHTER FOOKER stole my 3 week old 5x12 dump trailer. They used a torch to cut my reciver pin hitch lock as well as the 2 locks I had on the safty chains. It was parked right in front of my house. I just called the cops and they are actaully one the way. I am really pisted right now. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Run_em_Hard
07-18-2006, 08:11 PM
That sucks...right in front of your house too!!!

a catered life
07-18-2006, 08:16 PM
wtf :mad: if they went through all the work to get it you better know they have been scoping that thing for a few days focking theives sorry to hear the bad news good luck with finding it

Devil's Advocate
07-18-2006, 08:25 PM
It seems like nothing is safe anymore, no matter how well you lock it down. Sorry to hear that.

J540
07-18-2006, 08:26 PM
I just got back from dinner with friends.... some MOHTER FOOKER stole my 3 week old 5x12 dump trailer. They used a torch to cut my reciver pin hitch lock as well as the 2 locks I had on the safty chains. It was parked right in front of my house. I just called the cops and they are actaully one the way. I am really pisted right now. :mad: :mad: :mad:
Sorry Bro, but this fridge is a MOFO to move in my Tk. its to high. Ill buy a new lock on the way back.
Realy that wat sucks. all that work and know body saw it.

john
07-18-2006, 08:27 PM
do u have any pics of it or numbers for ur trailer i work in contruction i can keep an eye out for u

YeLLowBoaT
07-18-2006, 09:07 PM
I don't have the VIN number at home( its in the file cabinet at the shop) but the plate number is 4fJ1268
Its white with dark gray spary on bed liner, electric brakes and remote tilt... atleast I still have the remote.

Biglue
07-18-2006, 09:19 PM
Those muthafr's went through all that trouble to get your trailer??? It sounds like they have some skills. They should apply them at a paying job and stop stealing and shit. Hope you get it back bro. :mad: :mad:

locogringo
07-18-2006, 10:17 PM
besides being pissed, it is a sickening feeling becasue you can't do anything about it.
Sorry... that sucks

kanedog
07-18-2006, 10:52 PM
We couldnt believe the mofo had THREE locks on that sucker! Good thing we had a stolen torch and an unemployed welder on our trailer stealing crew! We had those puppies off in record time. bob did burn his fingers though. stupid ass neighbors didnt even care what we was doin!

upsman105
07-18-2006, 11:01 PM
If he burned his fingers on yellowboat's property he should be able to sue, for damages.... :) :p

Hardly Satisfied
07-19-2006, 01:17 AM
sorry to hear . it's sad that there people out there that have nothing better to do :yuk:

RitcheyRch
07-19-2006, 03:55 AM
Sorry to hear about the trailer. Hopefully you find it. I hate thieves.

99 232 baja
07-19-2006, 04:17 AM
soryy to hear about the loss, you read on here about something being stloen every other day.HATE FOCKIN THIEVES.

Cheap Thrills
07-19-2006, 06:58 AM
http://www.homewatcher.com/
C.T. :wink:

patsbrothel
07-19-2006, 07:33 AM
Illegals I bet !

a catered life
07-19-2006, 09:46 AM
yo yellow have you heard anything yet

Sherpa
07-19-2006, 09:57 AM
I thought I posted a replyt earlier-? wth...
anyway, real sorry to hear about your trailer getting jacked.... they seriously
wanted it..... a torch, and how the hell did they back it up to re-hook it-?
unless the trailer tongue doesn't drop on the ground without a jack-wheel...
is it covered under insurance-????
a white dump trailer, with grey bed liner is pretty un-common.........
good luck...
--Sherpa.............

ratso
07-19-2006, 11:02 AM
Trust me on this as far as getting things stolen... the cops don't care. It's easier for them to write speeding tickets and DUI's. Tracking down criminals and thieves are too much work. Boy, could I tell you some personal experiences as far as that goes. I don't waste my time calling them or my breath talking to them.