PDA

View Full Version : Boaters Valet Service- What do you expect?

Wake Havasu
07-19-2006, 01:00 AM
How much would you pay?
Is the charge both ways?
Is it merely parking you're truck and trailer and returning as needed? Via radio Communication or cell phone?
Would the service bee needed week days as well?
Would a service that took your boat to service shops (Detailers and or Service) be of interest as well?
What about boat moving services. Example you live in the Greater LA areas store in Havasu but need your boat to meet you at Lake Meade?
We I need Insurance or bond or both?
Any In put would be great as I am ready for a change of careers at the tender age of 48!
Would the various marinas or Parks scoff at allowing this to be done?
No haters pls!

ROZ
07-19-2006, 01:32 AM
I know that the Islander provides lanch and retrieval (with a washdown)services for a small fee to the residents or renters of the park. I think you have to have a slip or reserved beached mooring, but Outcole'd can elaborate :)
I think HavasuCig has a friend who does boat transport. It might be worth PM'ing him...

bear down
07-19-2006, 03:42 AM
Campbell boats has the same thing. I believe it's $40 each way for both launch and retrieval.

NOTALENT
07-19-2006, 05:32 AM
I personally wouldnt want anyone launching, docking or recieving my boat unless I know them and know they can or know they have the ability too. Its a whole lot different then a car. Especially all these guys with 100k+ boats.

Havasu1986
07-19-2006, 05:40 AM
I would pay for someone to launch me and meet back at a certain hour when I'm by myself.

BigDoug
07-19-2006, 06:52 AM
I do it for my customers and depending where or how far and my time is how i put a fee on this. :)