PDA

View Full Version : Hey Kachina Kenny...

Jordy
07-19-2006, 09:39 AM
Could you possibly start a few more threads this morning??? Put the coffee down and step away from the keyboard sucka!!! :D :D :D

KACHINA KEN
07-19-2006, 09:46 AM
Could you possibly start a few more threads this morning??? Put the coffee down and step away from the keyboard sucka!!! :D :D :D
OK, I gotta go get a mailbox anyhow, I broke mine so I could get my boat in the RV gate. I'm gettin this one http://www.mailboxworks.com/HA_DaVinci.html

Jordy
07-19-2006, 09:48 AM
You're a baller!!! You going to insure that thing??? :D

KACHINA KEN
07-19-2006, 09:53 AM
You're a baller!!! You going to insure that thing??? :D
They dont have baseball bat or firecracker or flaming bag o dogshit insurance last time i checked :)

SCUBA STEVE
07-19-2006, 09:53 AM
Thats some funny shiat!!
"The DaVinci has access doors on BOTH sides for safe access without stepping into the street"
It must be a hazzard to get your mail some where. lol

SCUBA STEVE
07-19-2006, 09:54 AM
They dont have baseball bat or firecracker or flaming bag o dogshit insurance last time i checked :)
LMFAO!! I am sure some one will insure you out there!

Jordy
07-19-2006, 09:55 AM
Thats some funny shiat!!
"The DaVinci has access doors on BOTH sides for safe access without stepping into the street"
It must be a hazzard to get your mail some where. lol
Like Fountain Hills??? You certainly wouldn't want to be run down by Clara in her golf cart or Caddy cruising down the sidewalk yelling "Where's the beef?" :D :D :D
Good thinking Kenny!!! ;)

SCUBA STEVE
07-19-2006, 10:03 AM
Like Fountain Hills??? You certainly wouldn't want to be run down by Clara in her golf cart or Caddy cruising down the sidewalk yelling "Where's the beef?" :D :D :D
Good thinking Kenny!!! ;)
Too funny, havent been out that way but it sounds like a savage town! :p

KACHINA KEN
07-19-2006, 10:05 AM
blue hairs lit up on cheap vodka in plastic half gal bottles behind the wheels of large lincolns and caddys.

Jordy
07-19-2006, 10:07 AM
Right up until Wheel comes on and then the whole town shuts down. :D :D :D

SCUBA STEVE
07-19-2006, 10:07 AM
blue hairs lit up on cheap vodka in plastic half gal bottles behind the wheels of large lincolns and caddys.
Now that is a savage town! :p