PDA

View Full Version : Bad Attitude Boats

don johnson
07-19-2006, 09:45 AM
There has been a furry of threads regarding boat service and thought I would share a great recent experiance with the company that services my boat.
Ron Gibbs owner of Bad Attitude Boats in Parker has been servicing/ maintaining my boat for years now. His work is first class, on time and he is always accessible. My wife and I recently completed building a new home above Topock and here is where the story begins...
I had an winter service done to my boat which was completed the same weekend we moved into our new home. Ron realized we had our hands full moving in and personally delivered our boat to us at 10:00 PM on a Friday night so we could boat the next day. Keep in mind that we no longer live in Parker, we are above Topock, and that is over a 60 mile drive each way.
The few weekends later we are boating on a Saturday and I lost water pressure to one of my motors. A call to Ron that evening and he is on his way to our home to perform the repair. He gets to our home at 11:00 PM and completes the repair at 2:30 AM while we are sleeping. Leaves early the next morning so he can open his shop.
This is the kind of personal touch I experiance all the time from Ron and wanted to pass it on.
Ron can be contacted at Bad Attitude Boats at 928 669 8870

Daytona100
07-19-2006, 09:48 AM
Man I dont know how these guys have time to make housecalls at all time of the night and still run a buisness.

core attitude
07-19-2006, 10:08 AM
Keep in mind that we no longer live in Parker, we are above Topock, and that is over a 60 mile drive each way.
The few weekends later we are boating on a Saturday and I lost water pressure to one of my motors. A call to Ron that evening and he is on his way to our home to perform the repair. He gets to our home at 11:00 PM and completes the repair at 2:30 AM while we are sleeping. Leaves early the next morning so he can open his shop.
The guy goes out of his way like that and you hit the sack while he wrenches on your boat or did I read that wrong? :confused:

RAMROD
07-19-2006, 10:11 AM
You must have a hot wife.

RitcheyRch
07-19-2006, 10:16 AM
Looks like thats what he said.
The guy goes out of his way like that and you hit the sack while he wrenches on your boat or did I read that wrong? :confused:

core attitude
07-19-2006, 10:20 AM
Looks like thats what he said.
I thought maybe he linked several typos and meant something else..........those chain typos can totally change the meaning of a post.

Waldo
07-19-2006, 10:43 AM
Obviously you don't know Don :rollside:
Just kiddin' brotha...we miss you in Parker. You'll see us up there in the future.
Oh yeah...Ron's a great guy to deal with. He's gone out of his way to help us as well.

Schiada76
07-19-2006, 11:07 AM
You guys are crazy!
Bad Attitude is just that, Ron's a pain in the ass!
Don't take anything there.....................at least until he finishes my boat. :D
It looks like that boy is going to need a much bigger building real soon!

ParkerSteve
07-19-2006, 11:15 AM
They did a great job on installing a preluber on my Sleek, very nice install. Very knowledgeable .

core attitude
07-19-2006, 12:06 PM
so all you havasu folk, drive the extra 30 mins to have your boat served by ron and guys at bad attitude boats ; www.badattitudeboats.com
That's ridicules, why would I do that when he drives to everyone else? Either he comes to me or no deal. :D

don johnson
07-19-2006, 02:15 PM
Had a big day on the water planned, needed some much needed shut eye!

core attitude
07-19-2006, 02:20 PM
Had a big day on the water planned, needed some much needed shut eye!
Did you at least feed the guy breakfast. :rollside:

don johnson
07-19-2006, 02:25 PM
Did you at least feed the guy breakfast. :rollside:
Nope, fed him dinner at 1:30AM however. Fired up the BBQ and the wife made some sides. We then crashed at 2:00 AM while Ron finished things up on the boat...

boatnam2
07-19-2006, 03:02 PM
you guys must have the red phone i have e mailed the guy and called because i have always heard good things about his service.never could get ahold of him.

core attitude
07-19-2006, 08:21 PM
Nope, fed him dinner at 1:30AM however. Fired up the BBQ and the wife made some sides. We then crashed at 2:00 AM while Ron finished things up on the boat...
Damn, dinner at 1:30am.........what time is last call at your place, and do I need a reservation? :)

Parker Dreamin
07-19-2006, 08:49 PM
Good to hear.. we have been using Eddies in Parker and have not had any problems.....