PDA

View Full Version : Props 2 Quality Performance Marine (Corona)

Havasu Luvr
07-19-2006, 09:45 AM
With all this talked about the different shops on what "CAN" and what can "NOT" be done I just wanted to say Props to Rob & Jack @ Quality Performance Marine @ Corona Ca.. I developed a drive problem this year and called Rob to discuss options. Although he express a major back log in his shop he got straight to the point and told me he just did not have any room for a 29'er in his shop BUT he suggested that if I could bring the boat to them and let them take the drive off and take the boat back home then they could get right to it. The boat was taken to them on monday afternoon and Jack had the drive off in 3.5 minutes WOW ! ! !. Now here is a shop that holds to their word. Got the call this morning as to what the damage was with an estimate (cost of my first born) and a 1 yr Merc warranty. I gave QPM the ok to do the work and was promised it would be done friday morning so I could be on my way to the Shockwave Regatta this weekend. I have NO dault (sp?) about Rob's word as I have use him in the past with great success. QPM knows the definition of "Customer Service". For any one out there that is NOT satified with their current marine shop give Rob QPM in Corona a call. I know you will NOT be disappointed.

INSman
07-19-2006, 09:51 AM
Yup., great guys and took very good care of me on one of my stock 496's that went out at about 30 hrs. Got a replacement long block from Merc and back in the boat before I could shake a stick !!

Mrs.HLB
07-19-2006, 11:35 AM
Yep we have QPM work on our boat. They are quick with great service. I would recommend them to anyone.
Mrs.HLB

DILLIGAF
07-19-2006, 11:55 AM
Good service. Glad to see you will make it to the regatta. See you then :)

Kachina26
07-19-2006, 11:56 AM
Yup., great guys and took very good care of me on one of my stock 496's that went out at about 30 hrs. Got a replacement long block from Merc and back in the boat before I could shake a stick !!
Why did you shake a stick?

Havasu Luvr
07-19-2006, 11:58 AM
Why did you shake a stick?
All Shockwave owners shake something. Blaine just likes to shake a stick.... :)