PDA

View Full Version : Hey Morg....

Sangster
05-12-2003, 08:11 PM
Do you know how to tune a Lawn Chair... smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp

wsuwrhr
05-12-2003, 08:28 PM
Sit in it with a beer. Works peerfect when I tune it.
Brian

Sangster
05-12-2003, 08:32 PM
Yup ...I jest don't want it runnin lean......Think were gonna need HIGH OCTANE BARMAIDS...Whatta' ya think....... :D

wsuwrhr
05-12-2003, 08:35 PM
Beer in each hand then...
richer mixture for better cooling....
Sorry to hijack your thread, I just couldn't help it.
Brian
(waiting for the prognosis of the hurt motor)
[ May 12, 2003, 09:37 PM: Message edited by: wsuwrhr ]

BILLY.B
05-13-2003, 05:49 AM
Sangster, put the drain plug back in, keep the prop shaft in and float the damn thing at CFW. you can then put a umbrella in it where the engine went and kick it. Having a cold frosty while floating in the hydro, blocking traffic for those who are making passes would be SO COOL. We'll keep you stocked up in Silver Bullets. :D What do you think wink .

Sangster
05-13-2003, 06:03 AM
BILLY.B:
Sangster, put the drain plug back in, keep the prop shaft in and float the damn thing at CFW. you can then put a umbrella in it where the engine went and kick it. Having a cold frosty while floating in the hydro, blocking traffic for those who are making passes would be SO COOL. We'll keep you stocked up in Silver Bullets. :D What do you think wink . :D :D :D That was my #1 Option..

wsuwrhr
05-13-2003, 03:22 PM
We can use my boat to run beers out to you...what a perfect use for a jet boat.
Brian
(still reeling from the subsonic 53MPH pass at Needles.)

Sangster
05-13-2003, 04:27 PM
wsuwrhr:
We can use my boat to run beers out to you...what a perfect use for a jet boat.
Brian
(still reeling from the subsonic 53MPH pass at Needles.) Brian...You coming up too....... :D

wsuwrhr
05-13-2003, 07:35 PM
I tossing it around, Cal performance and I travel in pairs now, Us dodge boys got to stick together.
Brian

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
05-13-2003, 07:38 PM
DAMB right we tow each other. Fathers day man that is all us wink :D :cool:

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
05-13-2003, 07:45 PM
I have to by another paddle first.
Brian you know at needles the last time we talked? Right after that a launched the boat got off the trailer and would not start and the paddle was gone. :mad: I floated over to the rocks and michelle went to camp to look for it but it must of flew out. So i started swimming the boat back to the ramp. What a pain. That time it was powered by marty. :D oh and michelle she jumped in and swam over and helped me push the boat. What a woman.. :D

wsuwrhr
05-13-2003, 08:01 PM
SHE swam in the marina? What a woman, marry her. Damn, I wouldn't even get in that water... nasty. Sorry about your boat not starting, I did not hear about that. What happened to it?
Brian

wsuwrhr
05-13-2003, 08:02 PM
And what the hell happened to the paddle. As you know I need to get one....
Brian

Morg
05-13-2003, 08:03 PM
Sangster:
Do you know how to tune a Lawn Chair... smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp I've learned a couple of things about "Karma" in the past couple of weeks.
#1, Never put a decal of your sponser on the bottom of your boat.
#2, Never give a guy who's boat is not running a bad time about it.
:p :p :p
Morg.

wsuwrhr
05-13-2003, 08:07 PM
Morg:
Sangster:
Do you know how to tune a Lawn Chair... smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp I've learned a couple of things about "Karma" in the past couple of weeks.
#2, Never give a guy who's boat is not running a bad time about it.
:p :p :p
Morg. Ya no shit dude...I am a big believer in Karma. what comes around goes around.....
Brian

CALIFORNIA PERFORMANCE
05-13-2003, 08:13 PM
The voltage reg took a crap and i had a dead bat. We went to fill up the boat and i think the paddle flew out then. The same gas that ate my paint. :mad:
Karma yea it will get you but man i have been stuck more times than most, but most if the time some old timer will come outof no where and help me. I also have helped my fair share. Yea if the boat is not running that is NOT the trime to be f@#$ed with. wink

Sangster
05-13-2003, 08:30 PM
Morg...Whats with the Karma Crap...To much time to think.... :confused:
http://www.siamese-dream.com/images/amulets/thumbnails/buddha_amogh.jpg

Oldsquirt
05-13-2003, 10:20 PM
Morg:
Morg, that was the first thing I thought when I saw the pics of Tim's boat. I was at the shop Saturday and was quite surprised to see him back at work already.

Morg
05-14-2003, 08:00 AM
Sangster:
Morg...Whats with the Karma Crap...To much time to think.... :confused:
http://www.siamese-dream.com/images/amulets/thumbnails/buddha_amogh.jpg Just say'n you might want to think next time before you are looking for a baby sitter on Fathers Day wink wink
Hey Oldsquirt, Tim was back at the shop on Wednesday 3 days after the crash.
[ May 14, 2003, 09:03 AM: Message edited by: Morg ]